(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

my gosh... time is passing by sooo slowly. only 4.30pm. :( can't wait to knock off and go home. for the past few days, I've been feeling good in the morning but once hit afternoon, my energy level seems to deplete by the second! seriously no mood to work.

starrymommy, me too....looking at the clock ticking so slooowww. Somehow this bad flu make me really have no mood to do anything.

starrymommy, yup... if tomorrow still like this I think I will take MC from doc after the test then back home liao. Now only waiting for few minutes to rush back home and sleep.

Hi all, I am new here...:) Having my 1st pregnancy and my edd is on 19May2015 (anyone same as me) My gynae is Dr Sim LN at TMC. I am recovering from food poisoning now...:confused: Havent been eating well and skipped the supplements for 2days already... I am taking Blackmores Pregnancy&Breastfeeding and Fish oil with 4x DHA of standard fish oil. At the same time i am using Clarins Oil treatment for stretchmark, love the herbs scent very much.;)

Add me @ [email protected]

Hi! When did you start using clarins and should I start already? I'm in week 7.

Same here
Waiting for the time to past sucks and I'm having fever since last night

I'm really upset to have to leave work because my boss really favors me right now and I'm doing well in my job

But if I have no contract I won't get ML right ?:(

esnbh, I will be having my oscar scan tomorrow. The nurse told me the scan result is out immediately, but the blood test might need 1-2 days. She said my doc also want to meet me right after oscar scan tomorrow. Hope everything will be alright ....
I'm seeing Dr WK Tan from TMC. I'm going for my OSCAR coming sat day. How much u paying for the Oscar scan?

Hi ladies, good morning! enduring one more work day tomorrow and it's WEEKEND!!! :)

esnbh, StacyHF, I have booked my CL already. think since 2 weeks ago? best book fast. cos the good ones are likely to be booked early.

momocrv, I started the moment I found out I was pregnant. 'cos this is my #3.. tummy got big very fast.

Hi ladies, good morning! enduring one more work day tomorrow and it's WEEKEND!!! :)

esnbh, StacyHF, I have booked my CL already. think since 2 weeks ago? best book fast. cos the good ones are likely to be booked early.

momocrv, I started the moment I found out I was pregnant. 'cos this is my #3.. tummy got big very fast.
Ahhh ok ok I better go buy. I am worried for my breast part too cos that area is also expanding. Sometimes I am not sure if my tummy is growing from gas or from bb! Haha

Hi! When did you start using clarins and should I start already? I'm in week 7.

Hi, I started Clarins when i was about 4weeks pregnant after every shower. The treatment oil is enough, my sister told me no need to use their stretch mark cream, just use the treatment oil is good enough.

Hi mummies, just to update just taking my oscar test this morning. They took 3 tubes for blood test. 2 tube to test blood group, antenatal rubella and thyroid etc. The other one tube to be used for oscar.
Then went for scan and it is quiet fast one about 15-20 min. Just like we go for peep what is bb doing. Bb quite active during the scan though but sonographer still can take the measurement just in few min ask bb to turn around etc. She only told me everything look normal. But the whole result plus the blood test would only be out within 1-3 days. So really hoping everything is ok.

@esnbh, i did oscar at tmc. The package together for oscar and fetal anomaly at 20 weeks, total almost $ 500. I heard if u just do oscar price would be around $380.

mylilsheep, glad to know your baby was cooperative! I've heard of babies that refused to move/roll over and ended up took about 2 hours then got the measurement. haha! btw, you managed to see gender??

@starrymommy , yeahh lucky bb was cooperative otherwise i might need to walk out lols....

I saw bb open leg, but i didnt ask sonographer what is bb gender. I thought it might be still too small to see bb gender.

haha.... still dun see anything , just see the bb leg quite long one. hope to have a girl to accompany me shopping. lols.....

Hi mummies, may I know if any of you are still carrying your older kids? I heard from a lot of people said to avoid carry heavy things or kids to avoid miscarriage, is this true or just a myth?

Mylilsheep, hope your wish comes true. Me also hoping for a girl.

Momocrv, i stopped all that after my bleeding incident. All carrying done by hub now.

Hi mummies, just to update just taking my oscar test this morning. They took 3 tubes for blood test. 2 tube to test blood group, antenatal rubella and thyroid etc. The other one tube to be used for oscar.
Then went for scan and it is quiet fast one about 15-20 min. Just like we go for peep what is bb doing. Bb quite active during the scan though but sonographer still can take the measurement just in few min ask bb to turn around etc. She only told me everything look normal. But the whole result plus the blood test would only be out within 1-3 days. So really hoping everything is ok.

@esnbh, i did oscar at tmc. The package together for oscar and fetal anomaly at 20 weeks, total almost $ 500. I heard if u just do oscar price would be around $380.
Thanks mylilsheep for the update. Which gyne u seeing? U doing it at TMC which level? Hmmm.. You sign for the 500$ tgt with fetal anomaly?

Hi, I started Clarins when i was about 4weeks pregnant after every shower. The treatment oil is enough, my sister told me no need to use their stretch mark cream, just use the treatment oil is good enough.
Yikes! Then I better start! Will go buy tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up x

Wow that's fast! Which week are you at now? I'm in week 7. Should I book?

Ahhh ok ok I better go buy. I am worried for my breast part too cos that area is also expanding. Sometimes I am not sure if my tummy is growing from gas or from bb! Haha

Omg today my tummy was so big, even at 7 weeks it was like 4 - 5 months preggers. And the worse is that this kinda tummy, I cannot suck in!

Any Mummies to be with alot of air in their body? I keep burping non stop. Have tried drinking cold to purge the gas out (as suggested by Dr Tham) but doesn't seem to work.

hello
my EDD is the same as yours too! i visited dr tham yesterday as well, but i think i'll be going back to Dr Chua from TLC even though she doesn't have a package....

I see. Just curious as to why you prefer Dr Chua compared to Dr Tham?

Any mummies experiencing painful back pain already? Any idea if we can go tcm now? Any good tcm to recommend? Any tips on how to relief back pain? I cant even straightened my back these two days :-(

Any Mummies to be with alot of air in their body? I keep burping non stop. Have tried drinking cold to purge the gas out (as suggested by Dr Tham) but doesn't seem to work.

I see. Just curious as to why you prefer Dr Chua compared to Dr Tham?
I din burp but I fart alot. It seems like indigestion n is very smelly. My mum say if drink milk which I did is even more smelly

I din burp but I fart alot. It seems like indigestion n is very smelly. My mum say if drink milk which I did is even more smelly
I burp and fart alot. Gas build up mostly in the evening. But these few days seems much better. Just have to be careful of your diet. Eat small frequent meals no fried, spicy, hard to digest food for me.

I burp and fart alot. Gas build up mostly in the evening. But these few days seems much better. Just have to be careful of your diet. Eat small frequent meals no fried, spicy, hard to digest food for me.
same! i realize that the gas build up mostly in the evening and last tru out the night. i was sleeping n keep farting. the husband say whats the weird smell n open the comforter and he say he almost fainted. lolx.

i starting to have quite good appetite now. can eat but cannot digest.

Mylilsheep, hope your wish comes true. Me also hoping for a girl.

Thank you @sleepawhile. Hope your wish comes true too.... :)

Thanks mylilsheep for the update. Which gyne u seeing? U doing it at TMC which level? Hmmm.. You sign for the 500$ tgt with fetal anomaly?

@esnbh, I am seeing Dr HY Wee at Novena. I am doing oscar at TMC, Novena. Yes, the package of $500 includes oscar test and FA at week 20. Are you signing for package as well? keep us updated on your oscar test this coming sat.

same! i realize that the gas build up mostly in the evening and last tru out the night. i was sleeping n keep farting. the husband say whats the weird smell n open the comforter and he say he almost fainted. lolx.

i starting to have quite good appetite now. can eat but cannot digest.
Omg hahaha so funny! Me too my ms is easing but indigestion is still quite bad so I have to be careful what I eat

My doc told me I can eat anything. I haven't heard anything abt diet restriction for me
I are 4 big fresh oyster and a crab and a can of abalone ( I just open and eat without cooking ) last night

Just had sudden cravings and decided to go for a big feast haha

Is there any reasons for specific diets ?
Erm....Please don't eat raw food. Esp raw seafood... contains bacteria harmful to baby...

ooh... i burp and fart alot too!! hahaha i have the nagging thing-stuck-in-throat feeling so i always feel like belching as well. haha. i tried taking some warm ginger drink. it helps me feel better for awhile... but effect doesn't last very long.

i had my visit with Dr Ben Tham yesterday and he was so much more easier to talk to than Dr Woo. I guess as first time parents, both hubby and I prefer Dr Ben so we're sticking with him. Anyways my EDD is more or less cfm to be in first week of June... but since i've been hanging around here... hope you gals don't mind that i continue here? :D

Dr Ben also diagnosed that I have subchorionic hematoma, i.e., blood accumulation outside waterbag inside the uterus. and gave me 2 weeks hospitalisation leave and advised me lots of rest... so i'll be slacking at home for the next two weeks. wonder what i'll do at home sia. so bored!

Stickytape, do stick with us :)

I've done some research on subchorionic hematoma. Sometimes if the blood gets reabsorbed back, there will be no bleeding. Rest and keep ur feet up! You will be fine!

Hi mummies, I just got my oscar result. Everything is ok. phew.......
But I don't know why suddenly gynae ask my hubby for blood test. Any mummies here also being asked by gynae for hubby blood test?

But I don't know why suddenly gynae ask my hubby for blood test. Any mummies here also being asked by gynae for hubby blood test?
Yes, my hubby did blood works before we went to my gynae, but she still wanted to see result. I think it is to confirm that both parents don't have iron deficiency.

ooh... i burp and fart alot too!! hahaha i have the nagging thing-stuck-in-throat feeling so i always feel like belching as well. haha. i tried taking some warm ginger drink. it helps me feel better for awhile... but effect doesn't last very long.

i had my visit with Dr Ben Tham yesterday and he was so much more easier to talk to than Dr Woo. I guess as first time parents, both hubby and I prefer Dr Ben so we're sticking with him. Anyways my EDD is more or less cfm to be in first week of June... but since i've been hanging around here... hope you gals don't mind that i continue here? :D

Dr Ben also diagnosed that I have subchorionic hematoma, i.e., blood accumulation outside waterbag inside the uterus. and gave me 2 weeks hospitalisation leave and advised me lots of rest... so i'll be slacking at home for the next two weeks. wonder what i'll do at home sia. so bored!
@stickytape I also have been working from home for the past 3 weeks due to my SCH. Going for another scan tomorrow and really hoping that it has been absorbed. Gynae was going to put me on hospitalization leave if my boss didn't let me work from home.

I did the same too with ginger tea. It helped but for awhile only. I also saw Dr Tham and my hubby and i are gonna stick to him as well.

Of course you are more than welcome here. What's your edd?

Take your 2 weeks and get ample amount of rest.

Congrats don't worry too much. Could be just routine check.

Back