(2015/03) March 2015 mummies

May I know what are all your early symptoms during the early stage of pregnancy?
I only have nipples sore and stomach cramps. Is it normal?

It always feels like my menses is coming as the below tends to sometimes feels wet but luckily its not menses.
I don't have much symptons except tired and hungry. Read somewhere MS means bb has high IQ. So I asked my mom this mng and she said she had me n my 3 siblings also no MS n she said we turned out fine :p

hi ladies, am gonna ask a very dumb qns..re the closed fb group right, if i post something to the group page, is it visible to all friends? jus wanted to check cos i wasnt prepared to let all my fb friends find out this early..lolz! really am nt very fb savvy lah :x

hi ladies, am gonna ask a very dumb qns..re the closed fb group right, if i post something to the group page, is it visible to all friends? jus wanted to check cos i wasnt prepared to let all my fb friends find out this early..lolz! really am nt very fb savvy lah :x

@trish7.. Don't worry this is a closed secret group so nobody will see expect the confirmed member only... I also quite scare as I not prepare to let my FB friends/relative to know till 3~4 months later...

Privacy
  • Open
    Anyone can see the group, who's in it, and what members post.
  • IPJeRHDv7bb.png
    Closed
    Anyone can see the group and who's in it. Only members see posts.
  • Secret
    Only members see the group, who's in it, and what members post.

Hi all marvelous mummies
Would like to join this go.
Am 6wks preggy, my 2nd baby.
My son is born 2012 too :)
Nice to meet everyone...

Jayc,may I join the FBI closed group. Will pm you. Thank you

Reactions: Z2
@trish7.. Don't worry this is a closed secret group so nobody will see expect the confirmed member only... I also quite scare as I not prepare to let my FB friends/relative to know till 3~4 months later...

Privacy
  • Open
    Anyone can see the group, who's in it, and what members post.
  • IPJeRHDv7bb.png
    Closed
    Anyone can see the group and who's in it. Only members see posts.
  • Secret
    Only members see the group, who's in it, and what members post.
oic..thanks! cos got a shock when i posted something earlier and it appeared on my news feed, thot all my fb frens would be able to see it and went to delete the post immediately..silly me! hahah *slaps forehead*

Hi all marvelous mummies
Would like to join this go.
Am 6wks preggy, my 2nd baby.
My son is born 2012 too :)
Nice to meet everyone...

Jayc,may I join the FBI closed group. Will pm you. Thank you
Hi, my no.1 also born in 2012 :) u can also let me have ur email address here or PM me to add to FB :)

Hi! I am new here n nice to be able to join this forum.
My edd is 11mar. I had seen my gyn few days ago. So far no vitamin pills given. I am taking folic on my own.
Do I still need other supplements?
What did yr gyn gv u?

I feel hungry all the time, anyone like me?
Hi Z2, I feel hungry all the time too! Seems like I am in my 7th week now, but not much symptoms. Occasionally feeling very slight cramps and feeling very bloated for quite awhile. Is it normal? Anyone has any idea? My first visit to the gynae will be in week 10.

Hi Z2, I feel hungry all the time too! Seems like I am in my 7th week now, but not much symptoms. Occasionally feeling very slight cramps and feeling very bloated for quite awhile. Is it normal? Anyone has any idea? My first visit to the gynae will be in week 10.
Are you a subsequent born mommy? Cos usually pro moms less gan cheong to schedule 1st appt :)

Hi! I am new here n nice to be able to join this forum.
My edd is 11mar. I had seen my gyn few days ago. So far no vitamin pills given. I am taking folic on my own.
Do I still need other supplements?
What did yr gyn gv u?
Hi, welcome to Marvelous. I hvnt seem my gyn yet. Currently only taking folic acid. For my no.1, my gyn only gave me multivitamin, calcium n DHA in later part of T1.

Hi Z2, I'm a first time mummy! And I'm excited. But slots at my gynae is full.. I'm visiting Dr Ho at Mt A! Recommended by my sisters that he is good! Thanks for inviting me into the fb page. =) See you all there!

May I know what are all your early symptoms during the early stage of pregnancy?

It always feels like my menses is coming as the below tends to sometimes feels wet but luckily its not menses.

Likewise for me n I thought I'm being paranoid, I also feel some flowing below like menses is coming. Thanks for sharing, reassuring knowing I'm not e only one :p

how early is early? I'm in my 6 weeks. my breast has only started to sore a bit. but I read somewhere it's goes way earlier for some. I have very mild stomach cramps too. which I'm really grateful for. and same discharge.. at time felt like menses. but it's not. hope it helps.

i have sore nipples, now nausea all the time and plus migraine.

Thanks for sharing ladies! :)

Now hoping time will pass faster so that I can go back to the GP and do a ultrasound again. (like maybe in 3 weeks time)
Since my hubby said not confirm, no need to find Gynae. And now we are having a headache, our banquet dinner has already confirm on 27 December 2014.
If really pregnant, dunno should we push forward our wedding date or just carry on with the wedding with my big tummy. Haha.

I''m turning 38 yrs old next mth. Old and first time mummy too. Pray everything will be fine. Btw, pregnant lady can drink Chinese medicine"BA ZHEN"or not? My mum always brew for me after my menses since young.

Thanks ladies!!! So excited yet mixed feeling cos it's my first pregnancy
Went Watson to get my frolic acid as per advice by fellow mates here-5tabs of 10pills @3.50!
Was feeling headache, extremely tired by 9pm (usually sleep at 11-12) this week and wanna puke but nothing to puke :p

Was planning for a female gynea cos I'm shy..
Any good recommandation?

Please add me in FB group also [email protected] TIA!!!

Thanks ladies!!! So excited yet mixed feeling cos it's my first pregnancy
Went Watson to get my frolic acid as per advice by fellow mates here-5tabs of 10pills @3.50!
Was feeling headache, extremely tired by 9pm (usually sleep at 11-12) this week and wanna puke but nothing to puke :p

Was planning for a female gynea cos I'm shy..
Any good recommandation?

Please add me in FB group also [email protected] TIA!!!
Welcome to Marvelous!

I also feel tired by 9pm n I usually sleep late type too hehe...

My gynae is female. Dr Sim Lee Ngor. She delivered my no.1 n I'm gg bk to her again for no.2. Her clinic is at TMC 4th floor. You may wana consider her.

Will send you email invite for FB later when I log onto PC :)

I''m turning 38 yrs old next mth. Old and first time mummy too. Pray everything will be fine. Btw, pregnant lady can drink Chinese medicine"BA ZHEN"or not? My mum always brew for me after my menses since young.

Hi.. I'm also 38 last month and also first time mummy too... No, don't take any Chinese herb at the first 3 months unless is prescribe by TCM... Ba Zhen is for you to eat after your menses to 扑血 back but now you pregnant so don't take...

Welcome to Marvelous!

I also feel tired by 9pm n I usually sleep late type too hehe...

My gynae is female. Dr Sim Lee Ngor. She delivered my no.1 n I'm gg bk to her again for no.2. Her clinic is at TMC 4th floor. You may wana consider her.

Will send you email invite for FB later when I log onto PC :)
Thanks mummy z2! Received the secret group invites!!!

Thank god I'm not alone, breast sore past 2 weeks (5th week now)
was out for wedding lunch yesterday and head hurt halfway through. Can't enjoy ...

Then i used tiger balm hoping to get some relieve.. end up.. it burnt my temple. *angry* now gt burn scar. Ugh.

@bianz jiayou! I am sure you can join this thread.

I hope I can join this thread too. Tested positive 2 days ago and went for a scan at GP yesterday too, however the doctor could not find my water bag and the fetus.
Pray really really hard that bb is fine. Because I have a tilted uterus therefore doctor find it difficult to find. Asking me to go back again in 2 weeks to check again.

Wish everything is good and hope to join this thread soon and the rest of you take care and enjoy the 9 months pregnancy! :)

I also have retroverted uterus, but so far ok. The dr will be able to scan and detect ur bb in two weeks' time :)

Hi everyone, I am new here.. I was tested positive last week and went to the gynae to scan this week. But the baby was too small, can only see the water bag.. Went for blood test and was told to go back this Friday for another scan.. Hope everything will go well..

Hi everyone, I am new here.. I was tested positive last week and went to the gynae to scan this week. But the baby was too small, can only see the water bag.. Went for blood test and was told to go back this Friday for another scan.. Hope everything will go well..
Just sent u email invite :)

Back