(2015/02) Feb 2015 mummies

I'm going for my oscar scan tomorrow, and 2 weeks ago a blood test was already done. Does that mean I am able to get my result on the instance since the result it's only delayed due to blood test reports? Ladies do advise

I'm going for my oscar scan tomorrow, and 2 weeks ago a blood test was already done. Does that mean I am able to get my result on the instance since the result it's only delayed due to blood test reports? Ladies do advise

where ur oscar @?
my oscar also tml

Dun be sad Mrsgoh7788.
Hope harmony will have good news for you.
BTW may I know how old are you?

I'm 27 this year. I'm trying to keep my head up but when think about the risk I just cannot stop crying. Sort of useless other crying there's nothing I can do.

I had a friend who was in the same situation. She didn't lose faith and soldiered on. Her bb came out perfectly fine and normal. So jiayou!

I opt for harmony test will know the result 1 or 2 weeks later. Praying for the best. Will keep my head up thank you :)

Hihi.. does anybody noes is taking harmony test painful and around how many weeks then can take? Cos I visiting gyne today But dunno will I be taking today anot so want to noe at least something abt it. Thks in advance

Hihi.. does anybody noes is taking harmony test painful and around how many weeks then can take? Cos I visiting gyne today But dunno will I be taking today anot so want to noe at least something abt it. Thks in advance

Harmony is the same as taking blood test. I guess your gynae will discuss with you before they make a appointment for harmony test. I just did mine this morning.

Hihi ! is Harmony the test that cost above S$1K ?
i heard Oscar's calculation is only 50% whereas there is a new one in the market that can calculate up to 98% but it costs alot !

So cute...

Is it normal that my morning sickness gone at 11 wks but still a bit nausea.. At the same time very hungry?

So cute...

Is it normal that my morning sickness gone at 11 wks but still a bit nausea.. At the same time very hungry?
Yes, it is normal. Morning sickness can last quite long for some women, but tends to taper off in the 2nd trimester. You could be really hungry but still feel like vomiting. Just eat small amounts of food throughout the day and you should feel much better.

My doc arrange for mi to take harmony test in 2weeks time... I heard harmony test need take alot of blood.. Izit True? Or the same amt of blood as the normal test? Thks

Wow... that like alot... But izit taken in like one poke or they poke many times? Sorry if my question seems silly cos I quite scared blood test.. thks in advnce

One poke onli, den kip on plug in the tube to 'activate' the blood flow. But if u nt doing blood count n other test, maybe onli 2 tubes needed.

Hi mummies, I'm currently 12 weeks plus and would like to join feb mummy group as my EDD falls on feb 2015.
Currently seeing a gyne (Dr James Lee @toa payoh central) whom I'm working for.

My doc arrange for mi to take harmony test in 2weeks time... I heard harmony test need take alot of blood.. Izit True? Or the same amt of blood as the normal test? Thks

I draw 3 tube of blood for harmony and 2 tube for my gynae blood test. So total 5. Only one poke. It's not painful.

Just went to see my gynae for check up today
Decide to go for harmony i/o Oscar in the end
Got poke twice left and right
Draw 2 big tube and 2 small tube Jus feel mosquito bite ^ω^

I was pull between two.
But think about if Oscar fail then I still going for harmony
So might as well go straight for harmony. And have check that harmony check for 3 different Trisomy. Want to have a xin an for myself too.
I ask my gynae how about my baby growing? He say he will check for me which I get to see Jus now too. Active Bb moving the hand and legs during the scan

Thanks. I failed my oscar scan. Nt 4.2mm 1:124 now waiting for harmony test result to come back 2 weeks later
Hi Mrs Goh,
Just a sharing.. I worked with a gyne for 3 years plus and recently my gyne doc recommend harmony test for patient who has high risk result. One of my patient's trisomy 21 was 1:<50 and the harmony result shows low risk. So don't worry ya!

Hi Mrs Goh,
Just a sharing.. I worked with a gyne for 3 years plus and recently my gyne doc recommend harmony test for patient who has high risk result. One of my patient's trisomy 21 was 1:<50 and the harmony result shows low risk. So don't worry ya!

Thanks !

Hihi Mummies

pls pm me if u wish to join the FB group..

sorry i am unable to check the forum often..

thks

Hi hi,

I'm hoping to join the FB group too. Can u plz add me so that I can be part of ur interesting discussions? My EDD is Feb '15 and I'm seeing my gynae at KKH. Thanks a lot!

ImageUploadedByForum1407720336.260282.jpg

:)

Back