(2015/02) Feb 2015 mummies

im actually decidng between Benjamin Tham and Lawrence Ang. In the end decided Lawrence Ang as it is near to where i stay and gd reviews and reasonable package. Wat abt u?

oic. Are you staying sembawang? Dr Lawrence Ang has a lot of good reviews but i heard his clinic is always very crowded.

i'm going back to Dr Paul Tseng. Reasonable price but his clinic is in TMC. gotta travel lo.

im actually decidng between Benjamin Tham and Lawrence Ang. In the end decided Lawrence Ang as it is near to where i stay and gd reviews and reasonable package. Wat abt u?

Hi @Fishy23 can share with me Dr Lawrence Ang package? Im from Jan 2015 group.. checking out both threads to gather more info before deciding which gynae to engage.

Thanks =)

- $570 for package (from 1st visit till after delivery inclusive of normal urine test, standard vitamins and and those standard stuff. Excluding OSCAR scan at week 12 & detailed scan at week 20)
- He asked me to prepare abt $1000 to $1500 net cash for delivery fees and hospital charges for TMC 2 bedded. Mt Alvernia would be slightly cheaper as quoted by him.

Hello all! I just tested today and it was a faint second line. Just started planning for one.

Today have light spotting. Is it normal? It's a bit light brownish.

Haven't told hubby, wanna have it as a Father's day gift since he is so into wanting this one.

It's my #2 btw. :)

Hi all, first time here too!

I've been feeling bloated the entire week, thought it was just some serioud indigestion after my trip last week to HKG. I went to see GP and she gave me meds for my indigestion. She asked if I was pregnant (so that she can give me pregnant friendly meds), so I told her about me missing my period but my periods has already been irregular. She ask me to come back the next morning for blood test (too late for her to send out the blood sample on the same day) but also told me that urine test is inaccurate because of my irregular period.

I didn't have time to return the next day as I had work to settle in the morning, but I tested +ve at home on urine test in the evening.

Should I just go straight to a gynae, or should I still have my pregnancy confirmed by a GP via blood test?

First time for me, super blur on what to do! =.=

Hello all, Yes, we should start a fb group. easier for communication. I'll do that. Share with you all the link later.

Hello getaway, yes to blood test and also you should be 2 test kits and give it a ago at home? Buy at least 1 clear blue digital one (it has a rough gauge on the no. of weeks you are in), that is the most accurate for me. Once it's confirmed, if you don't have any complication, you can try to make an appointment with your preferred gynae when you are in your 6th week :)

Thanks Veronica. First timer, somemore with my irregular period and long menstral cycle, I wasn't expecting to be preggy at all. LOL. Just let nature takes it course...

Btw, I saw this pregnancy calculator on Dr Benjamin Tham's page and thought to share with you guys

http://drbenjamintham.com/calculator.html

According to this, my EDD is actually 20 Jan, but best to see a doc to confirm. :)

Hi ladies! Glad to find this forum! ^^
I just tested positive on 3rd June! We r going to see dr Gordon tan tmr :)

Hi congrats... I'm with dr Ang with my 1st preg but later lost him at midterm.. I would say if urs is uncomplicated it would be good.. As his patient are so much.. I waited 2hrs even with appt to see him.. The session is less then 5mins.. With scan and consultation..

I'm now with dr tham.. I would recommend u dr Tham as he is caring funny and assuring.. Tho he is far but I feel
More assuring with him.. I actually short list dr Tham for my first pregnancy as well but then also like u, feel abit far so choose dr Ang. End up when I lost my bb I regretted not choosing dr Tham, as I feel that maybe just maybe if I choose dr tham he might have spotted what happen and save the whole tragic., but that's only maybe.. As dr Ang scan is like super chop chop., I wouldn't advise going to him unless u r budget.. Cuz his package start from 1st visit, with scan and consultations urine test and multivits.. Unlimited visits.. For that time la.. 2 years back...

Well, that's my tots.. Decision still lies with u..

Hi Junnicorn, I'm at blk 830 wdl. 10Mins walk to mrt. Where r u staying?

Harry morning sickness..it just drains the energy off me and can't eat anything..grr..

Jia you, mummies!

Hi! I just tested positive last night n this morning! This is my number 2:) my little princess is now 14 months.. We have started trying the last 3 months, but not that hard, just cos she is still sleeping in our bed n I'm still breast feeding.. It's just a bit surreal now.. Dare not celebrate yet. But hubby and I are excited!!:) congrats to all mummies!! Would love to join Facebook group as well:)

I just tested positive on Thursday but having bad cramps and diarrhea last night. Just had a miscarriage end Mar early April which makes me worried. Tested 3 days in a row but still faint line. Hopefully all will go well.

I tried opening it but they requested for members to b added. Thus I cant start myself. Why not u all add me as friend first den I can start adding u all in..

[email protected]

Cheers

ImageUploadedByForum1402137087.744955.jpg

Thanks outbreak! Love the name! Can't seem to find... Also, just wondering if change so no one can seethe group? Cos still v early, don't want to announce that we are pregnant.. Not sure what other mummies feel..

View attachment 306024

I changed again .. Can try?

Just wanna share, if u set as closed other pple not member still can search the group and see who is in it. Means ur friend can find u in the group..

But secret no one can find the group... Only members inside can see..

Members inside the group can invite others thru email..

I'm from nov thread... congrats to all MTBs...

Back