(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Hi, I was sick with coughing for about a week. Doc says I caught a virus. By the time I know I was contracting, I guess it was too late.
I went into hospital at night, but Doc say baby fine and cervix closed. However, baby come out very quickly in the morning. I was only in pain for 15 - 20 mins, according to my hubby.
The nurses couldn't even react in time.
So I think it is better to keep healthy during pregnancy no matter what.
Doctors tell me sometimes the cervix can also open up very quickly without any symptoms. I just pray and think positive everyday.

Hug hug...

looking ahead for our rainbow babies!

They have similar history too?
It is very traumatic not just for me, but for my family too. So now I don't even exercise like I used to in the first pregnancy.
I lost my #1 at 7 months pregnancy. Not same case. My baby was abnormal due to my carelessness. She was unable to survive upon birth.
Even my mom also lost one before. 1 month premature and stayed in her arm for 3 days only.

Any idea what shampoo good for dandruff? My shampoo initially ok (prescribe by skin centre dr) but recently making me feeling so itchy cannot stand lor. Not sure any shampoo save for use during pregnancy n sensitive skin.

Any idea what shampoo good for dandruff? My shampoo initially ok (prescribe by skin centre dr) but recently making me feeling so itchy cannot stand lor. Not sure any shampoo save for use during pregnancy n sensitive skin.
Have you try deep cleansing shampoo. Dont buy shampoo from over the counter. Go to professional hair shop to get advice.

I had dandruff with my usual shampoo too. Pregnancy hormones to blame I guess. Now I use Johnson's and Johnson's baby shampoo...no more dandruff problem. Interesting discovery for me..

Week 22. really early wor. Sorry thought is typo error. Is everything ok?
No problem. 22 weeks is too early. I think under Singapore rules, they will not attempt to save the baby in anyway. So after baby came out, they just brought her away. I was too shocked to ask or say anything else except "I can feel her moving (outside me)."

No problem. 22 weeks is too early. I think under Singapore rules, they will not attempt to save the baby in anyway. So after baby came out, they just brought her away. I was too shocked to ask or say anything else except "I can feel her moving (outside me)."

hi dear, it is almost impossible for fetus to stay alive even in NICU before 24 weeks gestation... stay healthy for the coming one... hope all of us have an uneventful journey for the rest of our pregnancy... :)

Thanks all! Wish you all have a wonderful full term pregnancy and an easy and painless delivery!
Have you ladies signed up for Childbirth classes already? I am contemplating the usual hospital classes or the Bradley Method class or nothing at all.

I'm going to sign for Mount A antenatal classes even though I'll be delivering in TMC... cuz TMC classes too exp and too many couples. At least Mount A limit to 15 couples only...

Some MTBs here are going for the NUH classes... think they are starting end-September...

Thanks all! Wish you all have a wonderful full term pregnancy and an easy and painless delivery!
Have you ladies signed up for Childbirth classes already? I am contemplating the usual hospital classes or the Bradley Method class or nothing at all.
i'm tempted too... which hospital childbirth class are you going?

I'm going to sign for Mount A antenatal classes even though I'll be delivering in TMC... cuz TMC classes too exp and too many couples. At least Mount A limit to 15 couples only...

Some MTBs here are going for the NUH classes... think they are starting end-September...
How much did you pay at Mt. A?

Any nearer one to woodlands? Or else I will take in hospital in M'sia when I fly back.

I'm signed up for the NUH class starting 20 Sep, though I'm not delivering there. I paid $214 for 8 sessions.

Dont worry, everything will be good ya. Stay healthy and positive. :)

I am considering Mount A classes too because I am intending to deliver there and like you said, it is cheaper. Thanks for the info about the class size, I was wondering about that. I should sign up soon.

I am considering Mount A classes too because I am intending to deliver there and like you said, it is cheaper. Thanks for the info about the class size, I was wondering about that. I should sign up soon.

Mount A classes are $235 for those MTBs not delivering there... slightly over $200 for those delivering there.

When you intending to start? If you starting in Oct should sign up soon. I only intend to start in Nov after my babymoons in Oct...

There was a pdf shared on this thread comparing all the antenatal classes, class size etc... if you do a search for it, may be able to find... I remember it was posted by @Sugarlove87

Last edited:
And don't you just wish we can clone ourselves sometimes! My kids drive me up the wall at times too. Wish you a smoother day ahead! :)
awww....my heart goes to you. I know it's not easy to handle kid especially 2 boys together. Didn't the maid help you out?
thanks lovexuan. All 3 of us knock out at lunch time :)
Summer, she tried but my boys dont stick to helper so nothing much she can do.
Anyway few more hrs until the MAN is back...tahan

Mount A classes are $235 for those MTBs not delivering there... slightly over $200 for those delivering there.

When you intending to start? If you starting in Oct should sign up soon. I only intend to start in Nov after my babymoons in Oct...
I hope to start in Oct but the dates clashes with work. Not sure how I work around that at the moment. Is November very late to start? 3rd trimester then. Not sure if will be very easily tired then.

I had dandruff with my usual shampoo too. Pregnancy hormones to blame I guess. Now I use Johnson's and Johnson's baby shampoo...no more dandruff problem. Interesting discovery for me..
I also feel shld be hormones change. Even my face also v jialat itchy but gynae said is ok is hormones change. just now when looked at my legs realise so so dry.

There was a pdf shared on this thread comparing all the antenatal classes, class size etc... if you do a search for it, may be able to find... I remember it was posted by @Sugarlove87
I saw the price in the website. Mount A. indeed cheaper than TMC even with FBI 5% discount. Wonder why it is so expensive. I still in dilemma when to sign up. Going to babtymoon next 2 weeks. Intend to attend infant baptism classes in October. Maybe November is the best time would it be too tiring later? Have you register?

Wuahahaa... only the man can control your kids. No wonder you sent them to cc.

I hope to start in Oct but the dates clashes with work. Not sure how I work around that at the moment. Is November very late to start? 3rd trimester then. Not sure if will be very easily tired then.
I saw the price in the website. Mount A. indeed cheaper than TMC even with FBI 5% discount. Wonder why it is so expensive. I still in dilemma when to sign up. Going to babtymoon next 2 weeks. Intend to attend infant baptism classes in October. Maybe November is the best time would it be too tiring later? Have you register?

If u can start in Oct I think it's good, my doc says anytime after 20-24 weeks can go for class... so Oct would be a good time... it's just that for me if I go in Oct, I will miss 3 classes, so no point. I rather go in November then, Dec I feel is too late for us to get the benefits of the class (esp on the lessons on pregnancy etc) since we are so close to full term

I will be registering soon! Will be going for the Saturday 1.30pm class.

Just FYI, for Mount A, the first lesson would be on a weekday, then subsequent lessons would be at the time you opt for, a week later... there is a full list of the actual class dates on their sign up page.

After hearing what u gals said, I better make sure I hv no constipation again.

Btw if I have piles, can I request gynae to remove them during deliver too? Do they do that?

I had it for #1. Gynae didn't remove. He pushed it back inside after stitching me up. But it came out again during confinement due to constipation. So after I stopped breastfeeding, I took medication to cure it. For #2 was ok throughout. But for #3, it's back again! Sigh..

Wuahahaa... only the man can control your kids. No wonder you sent them to cc.
Actually not. They dont listen to my hubby much and he need to threaten them with my name. Lol! Guess bcos i got my rules and i follow them but hubby will be like nvm la. He got the energy...playing boy stuff...flipping m throwing them ard. I cant do that.

Good good! We just woke up from our nap awhile ago. Feels so refreshed now!

Hand over to your hubby later and get more rest!! Heehee.. :)

Haha.. But i do believe for some people it's pretty easy. I have a friend who gave birth to her fourth and fifth child. Like pooping and baby out within minutes then discharged on same day. Maybe because already seasoned... Lol
That happen to my mum yoo.. hrr gynae didnt manage to get ready. . N she pop out my sis liao... 3rd child

After hearing what u gals said, I better make sure I hv no constipation again.

Btw if I have piles, can I request gynae to remove them during deliver too? Do they do that?
Dun think they will remove it during delivery coz they dun wan us lose too much blood. . We can only request after 6 weeks after. Thats what my friend gyane told her

I had it for #1. Gynae didn't remove. He pushed it back inside after stitching me up. But it came out again during confinement due to constipation. So after I stopped breastfeeding, I took medication to cure it. For #2 was ok throughout. But for #3, it's back again! Sigh..
Got medicine for it ?? I tot the only way is surgery ?? I kenna for all 3 pregnancy. . Didn't tbother to make a trip to polyclinic to get referal letter... coz by the time i deliver i already so bz with newborn... haizzz

Dun think they will remove it during delivery coz they dun wan us lose too much blood. . We can only request after 6 weeks after. Thats what my friend gyane told her
Oh... I thought anyway painful liao, might as well one time do all haha...
No extra charge

Oh... I thought anyway painful liao, might as well one time do all haha...
No extra charge

Back