(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Great news Chrmei! So how was A/P John Tee?

How far along are u now?

He estimates the gestational age to be abt 7weeks, quite in line with my adjusted edd which i calculated from online. Consultation was pretty short but he did ask abit about my medical history, any diabetes, sex and age of my 1st child etc and jot it down. Overall husband n i are comfortable seeing him, my next appointment is 4weeks later.

Is e plaster working dear?

I also woke up on e wrong side n had a sore neck. I put ice instead. Bo pian. I also like those Heat pads n e heaty plasters.

I guess u can leave it on but once u dun feel e effect or u feel it's too hot best to take it off..

Hope ur neck feels better :)

Hi, It helped a little I guess.. but still can't bend much. Yesterday while driving couldn't really turn to check the blindspot. Stop putting it already, prevention is better than cure! :D

Hi Sakshi! My EDD is 17 Jan 2014 as well (according to Internet). But according to my gynae, it can be ard 15 - 19 Jan 2015. :D
Hi Steph,

These EDDs are not always accurate to the T, so I am assuming, my date would be in the same range too :)

Hi, It helped a little I guess.. but still can't bend much. Yesterday while driving couldn't really turn to check the blindspot. Stop putting it already, prevention is better than cure! :D
Im glad dear. Hopefully u ll hv speedy recovery...

Drive safely!!

Went for my scan today..am at 6w 4d today..manage to see baby's heartbeat..so happy..next visit to Dr is on 2nd July..but he did not tell me if I need to go for scan before seeing him..

Santhiya

Hello,
I'm a first time mum, just had my first checkup at KKH yesterday with Prof John Tee. EDD is 20 Jan! So excited to meet other Jan mommies! :)

Wow!! Which hospital hv u chosen? Mine most likely kkh! Hehe.. :D

Hey Sharon, most probably I will be delivering at TMC again cos I like the confinement food, very nice, waahahhahaa!

Went for my 7.5W scan yesterday at TMC, saw and heard bb heartbeat, my gynae said bb growing very well. So happy! Now that I am not taking any Utrogestan (an tai yao) in the morning, I feel so much better! Finally I can function like a human, wahahhaha!

Hi mummies, i am 8.5wk. Just went for my 3rd scans today. Everything looks fine. Going to take Oscar test in early July.
3rd test as I had 2 chemical pregnancy in jan n mar. Hope this time will be smooth sailing.

Test kit show positive but when go scan at 5/6 wks nothing. No sac or anything.. Wait a while then menses will come.. I was lucky coz both times I don't need D&C just wait for menses to come. But it was a roller coaster ride.. Endless blood test to compare hcg levels.
After my 2nd loss, doc ask me to take this super ex blood test on blood clotting. Results came back and I was low on certain blood cloting element. Gotta start taking baby aspirin. Finger cross.

Hi.. can add me to fb group too?? [email protected]
just seen a GP with scan ytd. able to see heart beat n BB growing well in my 10wks now.. EDD 6 jan.. this is my #2
I also most likely gg for KKH but any doc to recommend cause i prefer a fixed gynae this time...

Hi all,

Just a short intro here I had a bfp on 29 may but haven't seen a gynae yet. Scheduled an appt next Monday hopefully I get to see something. This is my #3 and is currently overseas.

Please add me into the FB group [email protected]

Thanks!

Hi all mummies to be,
Just a random qn, will you request for those fit n healthy young chap to give up their priority seat on train to u, when u are at 1st trimester?

Actually I think 1st trimester very vulnerable. haha, you can feel your baby to know how it is doing.
I think if you feel really unwell, you should ask politely for someone to give their seats to you, just explain that you are pregnant and not feeling well.
I don't think it is anything wrong.

Hi all mummies to be,
Just a random qn, will you request for those fit n healthy young chap to give up their priority seat on train to u, when u are at 1st trimester?

I don't see why not if you are really feeling unwell. You just have to ask nicely and most people will understand and will help. Of course, it helps the case, if you look unwell as well.

Hi, 10wks plus nw! Recommended by gynae to go for latest non invasive prenatal test,but it costs 2k! This is baby #2 and when i had baby #1 only last year,dun hv such test ..wonder to take anot. Im below 30 so considered low risk?

Hi, 10wks plus nw! Recommended by gynae to go for latest non invasive prenatal test,but it costs 2k! This is baby #2 and when i had baby #1 only last year,dun hv such test ..wonder to take anot. Im below 30 so considered low risk?

Go for Oscar first then decide whether to go for the harmony test (Non cell fetal test)....?

Back