(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Hi Diana, there's a FB page created for Jan 2015 mummies. And you could leave your mobile no. inside that secret fb group page because we have a whatsapp group too :)
Hi christine,

Deardyan has added some of us but i hv yet to be able to connect to the group because i think the admin has not approved our joining.

portia, pinkyspree, added both of you inside fb :) please accept before i could invite you to the fb group.. will have to wait for admin's approval for the fb group :)

Hey mummies , does anyone know if is ok to use machine to massage during 1st trimester? I'm aching like crazy :( and my hubby no strength to massage me .

To sharon.tan,
There is a package of $770 + once u reach 22 weeks. Need to decide n sign up by den.

For now e check ups is random n u pay per visit. She will discuss with u when to see her next. And e scans/blood works to be done den.

Tt 770 package at 22 weeks is est 8-10 scans till u deliver. A few things inclusive (I can't rmmbr, scrambling to find e paper) and until 1 last visit abt 2 weeks (or mths) aft u deliver. Cons is it doesn't cover u for minor cough n cold issues etc. And anything aft tt 1 last visit, u hv to top up.

sorry pregnancy brain. Hehe.
Once u sign up, e clinic clerk will give u a few pamphlets plus hpb book on pregnancy n will counsel u abt this package.

Even got classes for first time mothers n fathers. Abt baby's health, how to look aft newborn etc. Like workshop. For 8 Saturdays. A separate price. $218 per couple.

I recommend u call nuh to fix an appt if u keen on her. Her popularity makes her slots quite full fast.

Hope this is helpful :)
Hi missyz! Thanks for e detailed info! I went to polyclinic to get a referral letter to kkh for my appt next wed! Guess like what other mummies to be suggest, at 20 weeks I will source for a pte gyne like Dr su! Thanks a lot for ur info! That really serve a good reference for me! ☺

Hey mummies , does anyone know if is ok to use machine to massage during 1st trimester? I'm aching like crazy :( and my hubby no strength to massage me .
Hi dear.

Machine not advised. Due to e strength of e machine. Even tho set at e lowest. Hand is best.

I had terrible back ache too. DH also sian every night must massage. So he buy me U pillow so tt I sleep better. Wake up refreshed. At times he still hv to massage lor. Bo pian.

No heaty ointments or plasters even to relive aches. Tt also not safe. Hope this helps.

Hi dear.

Machine not advised. Due to e strength of e machine. Even tho set at e lowest. Hand is best.

I had terrible back ache too. DH also sian every night must massage. So he buy me U pillow so tt I sleep better. Wake up refreshed. At times he still hv to massage lor. Bo pian.

No heaty ointments or plasters even to relive aches. Tt also not safe. Hope this helps.
Huh really I got put plaster at my shoulder since day 1 leh.. Even thought machine only massage neck and shoulder also cannot ? :(

My condolences to all mummies who have recently lost their baby. Please continue to have faith.

I kind of stopped reading for a while after i found abt the miscarriages cos i was freaking out so badly and kept thinking what if it happened to me and all.
knowing me, the more i read, the more obsessed i become.

Today i had my 2nd scan at 8 weeks and baby is growing well and i'm relieved. I feel like i've overcome one stage.
One stage after one stage. Slowly but surely. Like Portia, i'm still cautiously happy. I think even after the 1st trimester is over, i'll still be cautiously happy.
Just today, i nearly slipped twice, on two different occasions! Thank God i did not fall down to the ground.

Seeing the heartbeat again today and seeing the baby grow lifted my worries a bit.
My next scan will be at my 12th week and i'll also be going for the Oscar Test. Any experienced mummy who have done the Oscar test before?

Hi, I have done the Oscar scan before. I blogged about it before, you can read about it here: http://buninanoven.blogspot.sg/2010/08/pj19-oscar-testing.html

Hi dear.

Hi, is this U-pillow thingy really good? My #2 pregnancy now....and sleeping is a torture unlike my first time. No matter how I sleep, I can never sleep comfortably, always wake up with aches and pains, back aching like mad. Shoulder also aching like mad.

Hi dear.

Missyz,

Can tell where u get the pillow. I am also hvg difficulties sleeping well every night.

Huh really I got put plaster at my shoulder since day 1 leh.. Even thought machine only massage neck and shoulder also cannot ? :(
Cannot put plaster cz too heaty.

Like hot baths etc same concept. Some more e plaster in on for sometime. I rub my feet with moisturizer only. Cz even gentle massage creates heat.

Just need to be careful.

Oh neck n shoulder I m nt sure. Cz it's all comes down to e same blood vessel n nerves running down our back. I just opt to use hand best. Hope u can get ur hubby to help u hehe. U carry his baby mah. Sure he can do a bit

Dear Portia and fallingflakes,

I had terrible back ache from day 1 I found out I was expecting. Actually tt was one of e signs ahaha. Gt worst cz I cldnt sleep. And DH also pity him every night must rub my back till I sleep.

I usually stack my pillows or form a fort to cushion all e painful areas. But dey move cz I move also ahah. So DH surprised me and ordered a U pillow from qoo10. Even tho from China. It's really comfortable. Mother care sell for $129, mine only $68 plus delivery.

Yes honestly it helps with sleep and thus breathing too. I bring it to my mum'sp whenever I sleep over even.

Probably e best(risky) online buy ever
Cushions every problematic area. Very comfy.

Attachments

• 1402319873088.jpg
    1402319873088.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 229
Dear Portia and fallingflakes,

I had terrible back ache from day 1 I found out I was expecting. Actually tt was one of e signs ahaha. Gt worst cz I cldnt sleep. And DH also pity him every night must rub my back till I sleep.

I usually stack my pillows or form a fort to cushion all e painful areas. But dey move cz I move also ahah. So DH surprised me and ordered a U pillow from qoo10. Even tho from China. It's really comfortable. Mother care sell for $129, mine only $68 plus delivery.

Yes honestly it helps with sleep and thus breathing too. I bring it to my mum'sp whenever I sleep over even.

Probably e best(risky) online buy ever
Cushions every problematic area. Very comfy.
Missyz,

Thanks for sharing. Can u give us the link to yr purchase?

Is the pillow firm? Do u know what kind of filling it has? Cotton?

Like hot baths etc same concept. Some more e plaster in on for sometime. I rub my feet with moisturizer only. Cz even gentle massage creates heat.

Just need to be careful.

Oh neck n shoulder I m nt sure. Cz it's all comes down to e same blood vessel n nerves running down our back. I just opt to use hand best. Hope u can get ur hubby to help u hehe. U carry his baby mah. Sure he can do a bit

Oh no.. now I'm so worried. Last night twisted my neck when I had a sneeze hence put a plaster on my neck for the whole night. Didn't get better so put another new plaster, as I'm typing now the plaster is still on my neck. Should I take it off immediately?

so worried about tomorrow...having my first scan to see if baby got heartbeat...hope everything works out fine...last week at 5w5d,can only see ges.sac and yolk sac..hopefully this week can see fetal pole.had no symptoms at all..no MS,no Tender breast...only mild back aches on and off.

so worried about tomorrow...having my first scan to see if baby got heartbeat...hope everything works out fine...last week at 5w5d,can only see ges.sac and yolk sac..hopefully this week can see fetal pole.had no symptoms at all..no MS,no Tender breast...only mild back aches on and off.

don't worry santhiya, i was just like you. My boobs were no longer sore and i had no MS except for light headedness.
But baby turns out ok.

Dun worry, santhiya. You will see tmr. I am going for a review tmr as well.

Oh no.. now I'm so worried. Last night twisted my neck when I had a sneeze hence put a plaster on my neck for the whole night. Didn't get better so put another new plaster, as I'm typing now the plaster is still on my neck. Should I take it off immediately?
Is e plaster working dear?

I also woke up on e wrong side n had a sore neck. I put ice instead. Bo pian. I also like those Heat pads n e heaty plasters.

I guess u can leave it on but once u dun feel e effect or u feel it's too hot best to take it off..

Hope ur neck feels better :)

I also feeling excited and worried for my first scan tomorrow!

Just need to be careful.

After you say no plasters I faster take off ahhaaha . And I force hubby to massage me every night 30 mins . :p

Back