(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Yay am gg to be discharged later today !! gosh my LO's cries are ...so powerful especially when I don't latch her properly when she is famished. am trying to learn to handle and latch her. Her head damn heavy siah
That's fast.. Means you are recovering well! Take care ya!

Cui lor...mil insisted to give red eggs, ang ku kueh n glutinous rice to relatives on chu3 but poh cheu, papamama n sweetest moment all close during cny week...
Any idea any nice shop open during cny week?

Hi, choz definitely open for chu San. I Juz placed my order w them yesterday. They will do delivery b4 12pm

Yay am gg to be discharged later today !! gosh my LO's cries are ...so powerful especially when I don't latch her properly when she is famished. am trying to learn to handle and latch her. Her head damn heavy siah
CONGRATS Gamma!!!! pop by and saw ur thread :) congrats on your little bundle of joy. enjoy your motherhood ya!

can also share your birth experience?

E shop old uncle lor he said hao zao tou so that next one will be bb boy...so got to give ang ye which is for bb boy instead of ang ku kueh for bb girl but hub said just stick to ang ku kueh will do...lol
Wanna do bb shower but fall on cny week chu3 so most bakery or eatery close cos they claimed only cny they closed once in a year...so just keep it simple...

I knw any ku kueh got 2 types which boi is pointed up and girl is flat type. Lol

for those bottle feeding mummies, if you baby is drinking 120ml to 150ml per feed, would you use the big bottle or still use the small bottle??

for those bottle feeding mummies, if you baby is drinking 120ml to 150ml per feed, would you use the big bottle or still use the small bottle??
Wow your bb drinking so much alr? My bb is abt a mth old. She used to drink 90-100ml every 3 hours but recently she started drinking only 60-80ml every 2 hours. Is this normal??

any of your babies gg through growth spurt? mine started drinking milk every 1-2 hrs these two days and keep wanting to be carried around. suspect she is gg through growth spurt. how long will it usually last...

Wanna ask mummies here for some tips. my baby seems very sleepy , tried very hard to rouse her but to no avail . am producing quite a bit of colostrum after I massage my boobs but she is not rly feeding. whwt to do with the colostrum ?

Wanna ask mummies here for some tips. my baby seems very sleepy , tried very hard to rouse her but to no avail . am producing quite a bit of colostrum after I massage my boobs but she is not rly feeding. whwt to do with the colostrum ?
Use a sterile bottle or spoon to hold the colostrum

Sleepy baby... Most of us been thru... Take off her top, change her diaper, massage her... See if these work for yr gal

Wow your bb drinking so much alr? My bb is abt a mth old. She used to drink 90-100ml every 3 hours but recently she started drinking only 60-80ml every 2 hours. Is this normal??
Errr She drinking 120ml on avg but not all feeds will finish lor.. Could be growth spurt cuz these three days her daily intake in the 800-1000 ML range
Wah yours drink so much :0
I will use small bottle

Mine day time 2-3hrs 100-110ml

Night time 3-4 hrs fm 90-100ml haiz

And she is > 1 month 2 wks old

Mine day time 2-3hrs 100-110ml

Night time 3-4 hrs fm 90-100ml haiz

And she is > 1 month 2 wks old
Haiz seems like my bb is not drinking enough. I started letting her drink some water cos she is on full fm now. Her pee very yellow..like v heaty. She's been ultra cranky also..whole morn refused to be put down. I just managed to have a quick lunch and shower in record time at abt 3pm. The moment I was done she woke up alr..phew. Still have laundry to do. Floor also haven't vacuumed..stressed.

Haiz seems like my bb is not drinking enough. I started letting her drink some water cos she is on full fm now. Her pee very yellow..like v heaty. She's been ultra cranky also..whole morn refused to be put down. I just managed to have a quick lunch and shower in record time at abt 3pm. The moment I was done she woke up alr..phew. Still have laundry to do. Floor also haven't vacuumed..stressed.
I m still supp fm on top of given bm. The fm shows a table, bb in her 2nd mth as a guide should drink 120-150ml.. Thats for Nan Pro

Chores can wait...

any of your babies gg through growth spurt? mine started drinking milk every 1-2 hrs these two days and keep wanting to be carried around. suspect she is gg through growth spurt. how long will it usually last...

Yes, baby is 3w old today and started few days ago she been crying for milk every 2hrs.... Yours how old?

And she been wanting people to carry or pat her..

I totally understand the house work part .. I wanted to do spring cleaning but simply can't haiz the house is in total mess

Yes, baby is 3w old today and started few days ago she been crying for milk every 2hrs.... Yours how old?

U carry her a lot during confinement is it

They learn fast and will always want that

That is why cl and elders always tell us dun carry bb too much during confinement

I m still supp fm on top of given bm. The fm shows a table, bb in her 2nd mth as a guide should drink 120-150ml.. Thats for Nan Pro

Chores can wait...
My enfamil is diff leh 4-8 wks 90ml

ImageUploadedByForum1422951964.080682.jpg

U carry her a lot during confinement is it

They learn fast and will always want that

That is why cl and elders always tell us dun carry bb too much during confinement

Not me :'( i one day carry her in total less than 30mins... My FIL la, carry her every morning and evening when he back from work...

My CL got tell me don't keep carry, I see my CL only carry during feeding the rest of the time put her in cot let her ownself play or put her on bed then I go over talk to her...

Oh, you are not giving her bm already? Which brand of FM you giving?
My bb is drinking abt 90 ml of BM in the day and 70 ml of FM at nite for every 2 to 3 hrs...I dun think is alot oso.

This morning my CL just went home. So sad lor. :( She had been alot of help for me for the past 28 days. Still clean up the kitchen and wash all our clothes b4 she go.

For the whole early afternoon I am trying to make my bb sleep. Is such a struggle alone. Can't even have my lunch in peace...

My bb is having some red rashes on his tummy area where normally we fasten the diapers. Are those nappy rashes? Can I apply the desitin diaper cream to it?

I totally understand the house work part .. I wanted to do spring cleaning but simply can't haiz the house is in total mess
Ya hubs and I are neat n clean freaks. We both can't stand mess. But I guess I gotta let go and let loose a bit cos bb will be priority..

Not me :'( i one day carry her in total less than 30mins... My FIL la, carry her every morning and evening when he back from work...

My CL got tell me don't keep carry, I see my CL only carry during feeding the rest of the time put her in cot let her ownself play or put her on bed then I go over talk to her...
I understand..For me also I hardly carry bb during confinement cos scared always need to carry. But when my relatives come they will all carry her..pass here n there to carry. In the end I suffer..

Oh, you are not giving her bm already? Which brand of FM you giving?
My bb is drinking abt 90 ml of BM in the day and 70 ml of FM at nite for every 2 to 3 hrs...I dun think is alot oso.

This morning my CL just went home. So sad lor. :( She had been alot of help for me for the past 28 days. Still clean up the kitchen and wash all our clothes b4 she go.

For the whole early afternoon I am trying to make my bb sleep. Is such a struggle alone. Can't even have my lunch in peace...
I give my bb Nan HA recommended by my pd. I think she wanna drink but somehow keep falling asleep. I have to keep waking her up. Just now managed to finish 70ml. Took so long to coax her to drink up.. We are all in the same boat now aft confinement. For a first time mummy..I definitely feel lost sometimes. Today wanted to cry when my bb kept crying non stop. No time at all to do non baby related things..maybe cos ftm not experienced yet.. jiayou tgtr yah

Mine also 3 weeks old le.. she can slp and start crying den gotta carry her and pat her before she fall back to slp again.. sigh..

I understand..For me also I hardly carry bb during confinement cos scared always need to carry. But when my relatives come they will all carry her..pass here n there to carry. In the end I suffer..

Ya lor, already into 3rd week of my confinement every other day still got people visit... Omg, sometimes without me knowing, imagine only got me and CL at home and then j was expressing bm and visitors come i cannot stop ma, in the end my CL help me entertain them, piangs. Everyone carry carry pass around... Baby will get used to it lor.

YES. My parents always carry, esp my mum and MIL, they can tell ppl not to carry for too long or rock or pat the baby, but they don't realise they are doing it...

hi mommies!! I'm new here and need your advices.
my baby boy is 26day old now. And he's a big eater. :eek: last night, he latch me at 9.20 - 9.50, then 10.20 - 10.40, and still not FULL...... We den prepare 75ml of FM for him and he finishes it but still looking something to suck on... So i latch him for another 10mins and finally fall asleep at 12am...
Usually he can drink 100ml of my BM and only last him 1.5hrs - 2 hrs......
i thinking of giving up latching him and just pump my milk out, so i can better observe how much his intake is... BUT i enjoy the time when he latch on me leh.... :( headache headache...

I won't quit if no problems on latching and no other commitments (other child)
Saves me time on washing bottles etc etc and good bonding w baby

Btw jts mommies supplementing fm at night. I went to see lactation consultant last week and she reminded me our milk supply best at night. So remember to express if not latch to keep the supply going.

Those mommies already given clearance to do light exercise want to play a game? Ok not really game but I thought mayb we can motivate each other to exercise a bit..

After u do some, just add your nick at the bottom of the list and repost it.

amberosw kegels 80 half crunches 20

Those mommies already given clearance to do light exercise want to play a game? Ok not really game but I thought mayb we can motivate each other to exercise a bit..

After u do some, just add your nick at the bottom of the list and repost it.

amberosw kegels 80 half crunches 20

dollyl 100 squats / day

My 3 weeks old girl kept spitting after milk despite burping or carry her for more than an hr before putting her down. Pd said normal.

Like to ask, do u guys buy pillow for yr LO?

I'm wondering if there's any way I can prevent the spitting

My 3 weeks old girl kept spitting after milk despite burping or carry her for more than an hr before putting her down. Pd said normal.

Like to ask, do u guys buy pillow for yr LO?

I'm wondering if there's any way I can prevent the spitting

I think it's normal my baby also spit milk after i put her in cot or she sleeps halfway have milking flowing out her mouth but now a lot.

This is the pillow i bought
ImageUploadedByForum1423019890.636599.jpg

Can be found in major shops retailing baby stuff ... bought from taka

dollyl 100 squats / day

Wah biangz... 100 squats you are really good!
Till now my c-sect wound still hurts lei, cannot exercise. Was getting better initially then few days ago halfway through carrying bb suddenly I hv this super intense sharp pain on right side. Like wound tear or something then till now still hurts a lot. Contemplating seeing gynae if it doesn't get better next week.

Hi mummies, any of your baby taking the jabs at Polyclinic? Must book appt or can walk in? I was allocated to a PD in the hospital and I don't like the PD, wanted to change another PD but a lot friends told me polyclinic jabs are free, was thinking about how to switch over...

Hi mummies, any of your baby taking the jabs at Polyclinic? Must book appt or can walk in? I was allocated to a PD in the hospital and I don't like the PD, wanted to change another PD but a lot friends told me polyclinic jabs are free, was thinking about how to switch over...
If I'm not wrong must have appt... The doc booked feb injection timeslot for me when baby went for jaundice check up in jan

Back