(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

anyway I was quite shocked when I heard from my massage lady that we cannot exercise too vigourously after giving birth, no running, no carrying of heavy things in the next few months too if not the womb may drop! is it really true?
Yes

I search online.

Our womb take 10 mths to hold baby.

N will take around 4-6mths to recover

My baby has it... n it turn out to be pi sai. ... my hubby suck it out with the pump use to suck phlegm ...

but my 2 other kids nv had this problem when baby...
Same .. It is more like PI sai .. Use the pump to suck it out and they will be fine

Hi mummies. is your LO still using NB size diapers? i only bought a pack of bosomi NB (60pcs). wonder how long can it lasts? should i stock more? TMC only give a small pack of either huggies or merries diapers right..?
Mine I bought 1 pack nb size only. N use s size..

Now 3 week plus finishing first pack of s size. N it seems he going to outgrow it soon coz he has a big tummy...

Same.. n I would make sure before he buy he call me.. n if possible take a pic n send me before he pay $$ lol... but he always dun wan take pic.. say too paiseh

Lol but I had already told him fisherprice.. But tbh the one that he bought is really more comfy..

Hi mummies. is your LO still using NB size diapers? i only bought a pack of bosomi NB (60pcs). wonder how long can it lasts? should i stock more? TMC only give a small pack of either huggies or merries diapers right..?

I used 2 packs of Pampers newborn size 1 (90 pieces per pack i think) before moving on to size 2.

Cui lor...mil insisted to give red eggs, ang ku kueh n glutinous rice to relatives on chu3 but poh cheu, papamama n sweetest moment all close during cny week...
Any idea any nice shop open during cny week?

ecreative? Choz? I have not ordered from them before thou, was googling and came across. I ordered from swissbake cos I don't need red eggs, akk etc ...

Now more headache is most bakery closed during cny week...faint

初三 very difficult unless you use the commercial brands like Bengawan solo etc. How about trying Lek Lim Nonya Confectionery? Otherwise you can buy to collect before CNY then freeze and take out on 初三 to steam and pack again. More work though than juz buying from Bengawan solo

1 pack of 60pcs can maybe last max 10 days? My Bb used 60pcs Bosomi, 90pcs Goon, 24 pcs Mamy Poko + remainder from hospital + samples approx 30pcs = approx 200 pcs in his first mth...

I bought another 2 packs Bosomi NB during the baby fair after his 满月 and will move his to S sz after that...

Bosomi NB sz is actually quite big, compared to the other brands so can wear for a while...

My baby has it... n it turn out to be pi sai. ... my hubby suck it out with the pump use to suck phlegm ...

My bb has that problem like blocked nose.. What is the pump thing to suck their nose/ phlegm? What does it look like and where to buy normally? Thanks @xicloudix!

Isit their breathing sound? Cos when my boi hungry for milk, he tend to make all sort of noise before he really cry loud. Burpin wise is a great challenge for me cos i sure got difficulty doing so despite trying all ways. Lol
No eh...aft feed put down can still hear e heavy breathing sound...

My hub said he heard it b4 when I have no idea what is it...tmr will ask poly dr...
Btw where to buy e pump?

My hub said he heard it b4 when I have no idea what is it...tmr will ask poly dr...
Btw where to buy e pump?

My bb has that problem like blocked nose.. What is the pump thing to suck their nose/ phlegm? What does it look like and where to buy normally? Thanks @xicloudix!

I got both of these

The tube one is pigeon brand
N the other is tollyjoy.

Big ntuc outlets sells it.. n also kiddy palace etc...

The tube one can be quite painful for baby if we suck too hard..

So we muz be careful when we suck...

Attachments

• 1422884159273.jpg
    1422884159273.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 220
  • 1422884167531.jpg
    1422884167531.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 189
ecreative? Choz? I have not ordered from them before thou, was googling and came across. I ordered from swissbake cos I don't need red eggs, akk etc ...
They closed during cny week I think...can't rem cos calling too many bakery le...not easy to find for cny week cos all claimed they only rest during cny once a year...

初三 very difficult unless you use the commercial brands like Bengawan solo etc. How about trying Lek Lim Nonya Confectionery? Otherwise you can buy to collect before CNY then freeze and take out on 初三 to steam and pack again. More work though than juz buying from Bengawan solo
Thanks for giving me e idea to order from bt merah there lucky they closed on chu1 n chu2...tmr will call to place order in case 1st day of their work they close order early...
Bengawan solo? Thinking about it b4 but mil headache traditional type must be on actual day n need traditional style eg red eggs ang ku kueh n glutinous rice no other thing liao cake also say cannot n need hub n fil go fil's siblings side house by house distribute...

Did u bring bb for checkup? Cos i went pd review, did ask the doc why all the weird sound etc isit lung issues etc, he told me all normal. So perhap u shld ask ur pd?
Tmr I'll ask poly dr 1st c whether they know what happen since tmr need to bring bb for jaudice test...
Cl kept says is phlegm...

I got both of these

The tube one is pigeon brand
N the other is tollyjoy.

Big ntuc outlets sells it.. n also kiddy palace etc...

The tube one can be quite painful for baby if we suck too hard..

So we muz be careful when we suck...
Which one more user friendly n easy to use on bb?

Thanks for giving me e idea to order from bt merah there lucky they closed on chu1 n chu2...tmr will call to place order in case 1st day of their work they close order early...
Bengawan solo? Thinking about it b4 but mil headache traditional type must be on actual day n need traditional style eg red eggs ang ku kueh n glutinous rice no other thing liao cake also say cannot n need hub n fil go fil's siblings side house by house distribute...

House by house? When is ur baby shower? Chu 3? If u hold bb shower n invite relatives come, no nd go hse by hse liao.

1 pack of 60pcs can maybe last max 10 days? My Bb used 60pcs Bosomi, 90pcs Goon, 24 pcs Mamy Poko + remainder from hospital + samples approx 30pcs = approx 200 pcs in his first mth...

I bought another 2 packs Bosomi NB during the baby fair after his 满月 and will move his to S sz after that...

Bosomi NB sz is actually quite big, compared to the other brands so can wear for a while...
Ya bosomi cutting bigger for nb .. Wanted to try few pcs, but they only give one pc sample ... Ask Hb to find in korea , he says can't find ... Lol

House by house? When is ur baby shower? Chu 3? If u hold bb shower n invite relatives come, no nd go hse by hse liao.
Ya house by house cos hub said it is during cny week ppl busy at their own stuffs n most bakery or eatery close so we not going to hold bb shower just distribute traditional food to relatives...
E shop funny lor asking me to order ang ye not ang ku kueh cos in traditional way ppl hope n pray for 2nd bb will be bb boy not girl...asked hub he said just stick to bb gender n he nv heard ang ye b4 only ang ku kueh...

I only use when I notice there's something inside the nose.. If the mucus is wet it's easy.. If it's dry very hard to suck out..
Oh den got to get it from kiddy palace le...last time nv thought of that therefore nv buy now need but doing confinement now...hub everyday working n came back quite late don wan to disturb him...

Which one more user friendly n easy to use on bb?
The tube one u muz know how to control the sucking strength else baby will b in pain.. muz slowly suck out...
Got once my hubby suck hard n fast.. baby cry until very jialat..
But this tube one good for serious nose block

The pump one suction is mild... good for mild nose block

For newborn maybe use the pump version first ? Slowly n gently pump out.. dun 1 shot. . Give some rest in between each pump

Ya house by house cos hub said it is during cny week ppl busy at their own stuffs n most bakery or eatery close so we not going to hold bb shower just distribute traditional food to relatives...
E shop funny lor asking me to order ang ye not ang ku kueh cos in traditional way ppl hope n pray for 2nd bb will be bb boy not girl...asked hub he said just stick to bb gender n he nv heard ang ye b4 only ang ku kueh...

What ang ye? Ok lah no bb shower also save all troubles. Simple also gd.

The tube one u muz know how to control the sucking strength else baby will b in pain.. muz slowly suck out...
Got once my hubby suck hard n fast.. baby cry until very jialat..
But this tube one good for serious nose block

The pump one suction is mild... good for mild nose block

For newborn maybe use the pump version first ? Slowly n gently pump out.. dun 1 shot. . Give some rest in between each pump
Oh okie...shall get one pump ones den...tks ya

good MOO-ning mummies... pumping away at my poor overworked boobies now.

today is my boy's full moon... time flies! felt like i just given birth last week.
I suppose to wake up at 12am to pump for 1230am feed but 11pm plus zzz overslept till 1.30am heard bb like abt to cry scare die me quickly go pump to give her...
Wah so fast full mth le...jiayou o :)

What ang ye? Ok lah no bb shower also save all troubles. Simple also gd.
E shop old uncle lor he said hao zao tou so that next one will be bb boy...so got to give ang ye which is for bb boy instead of ang ku kueh for bb girl but hub said just stick to ang ku kueh will do...lol
Wanna do bb shower but fall on cny week chu3 so most bakery or eatery close cos they claimed only cny they closed once in a year...so just keep it simple...

Oh suck phlegm? We wrong channel. Hahaha thought u wan for nose. Phlegm i not sure. Dont think we can suck phlegm?
Lol......I still thinking how to use nose sucking pump to suck phlegm...
But mummy got show pic saying can such phlegm in above mentioned but I still quite blur how to use it to suck phlegm...

Lol......I still thinking how to use nose sucking pump to suck phlegm...
But mummy got show pic saying can such phlegm in above mentioned but I still quite blur how to use it to suck phlegm...
Can suck through nose but if it's serious phlegm then have to see doc better... but i nv try for newborn arrr... I tried for babies few mths old only. ... only this round I try for my newborn to suck out mucus/nose shit

mild sounds in nose or throat might be mucus instead of phlegm. .
Babies so young I dun think will have phlegm. Most likely it's mucus.. my baby has alot of mucus /nose shit stuck in his windpipe... makes alot of sound. N when suck out its sticky white mucus/nose shit.. after that he feels alot better

Else he will makes alot of sound when it's stuck inside

E shop old uncle lor he said hao zao tou so that next one will be bb boy...so got to give ang ye which is for bb boy instead of ang ku kueh for bb girl but hub said just stick to ang ku kueh will do...lol
Wanna do bb shower but fall on cny week chu3 so most bakery or eatery close cos they claimed only cny they closed once in a year...so just keep it simple...

Oic. Well less headache too. :)

hi mommies!! I'm new here and need your advices.
my baby boy is 26day old now. And he's a big eater. :eek: last night, he latch me at 9.20 - 9.50, then 10.20 - 10.40, and still not FULL...... We den prepare 75ml of FM for him and he finishes it but still looking something to suck on... So i latch him for another 10mins and finally fall asleep at 12am...
Usually he can drink 100ml of my BM and only last him 1.5hrs - 2 hrs......
i thinking of giving up latching him and just pump my milk out, so i can better observe how much his intake is... BUT i enjoy the time when he latch on me leh.... :( headache headache...

Back