(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Why never highlight to gynae.. Aiyo
Every pregnancy is different !!!

I totally forgot because my boy was fussing during my appointment! I remember I wanted to ask. Never mind, I think when it's the actual thing my gut feeling will tell me so..I believe? Lol :p

Dun air so much .. It is because we expose tummy to aircon so = skin that area dry = itchy if not Enuff cream to moisture it !!!
Omg...okie okie den i really got to cover it else like u says dry skin = itchy...still thought that will be better lor...tsk tsk

Was napping coz I felt heavy today n hard to walk .. very stiff...

But woke up with tummy pain.. dun know it's constipation or what feels like constipation n yet feel like menses cramp... . felt pressure on my behind... I got clear bowels 2 days ago... maybe today "full" again haha... 34 weeks plus today only...

@lovexuan when time comes really will have gut feeling ? Lol... last 2 pregnancies was told by my gynae that I am abt to give birth .. so I got no experience what's the gut feeling like.. lol... but i believe u should be soon already ?? Monitor urself

Oic. My gynae nowadays only measure abdominal circumference n the thigh bone length to get his weight.
Did you gynae ask to monitor? Or u already decided to go c sec?
She ask me to think abt it. Juz giving me her opinion. I think I might wait 1-2wks to see bb weight b4 confirming. But most likely csect. Don't wan to risk bb health. Was told to monitor his movement

Was napping coz I felt heavy today n hard to walk .. very stiff...

But woke up with tummy pain.. dun know it's constipation or what feels like constipation n yet feel like menses cramp... . felt pressure on my behind... I got clear bowels 2 days ago... maybe today "full" again haha... 34 weeks plus today only...

@lovexuan when time comes really will have gut feeling ? Lol... last 2 pregnancies was told by my gynae that I am abt to give birth .. so I got no experience what's the gut feeling like.. lol... but i believe u should be soon already ?? Monitor urself

How have you been? Heehee.. Maybe it's baby pressing against your nerves too.

Now that you mentioned.. I think I might not really know. Oops. I had my boy on the day of my gynae appointment. He did a VE and found out I was 5cm dilated and I really didn't feel anything. Let's see how. Maybe I will admit myself into hospital if the contractions become regular or too painful to bear. :D

Your water bag broke! Meaning u have to deliver in the next few days? Have a good rest!
Oh my, please take care! I've just PM-ed you to say your goodies from Australia have arrived. Maybe get your hubby to pick them up on your behalf? I'll PM you my phone number now as well.
omg!!! keeping fingers and toes crossed that all will be fine!
oh dear! Will it be a Christmas baby?

Better get more rest:) hugs
jia you!!!!
Omg, water bag broke? THought once broke, within 24 hrs will be in labour ward?
My gosh .. Why like that
Did doc say how long u can hold esp when water bag broke ?
Oh.. so are you giving birth anytime?
when is ur edd?

Thanks for all your well wishes... :)

I have not delivered yet.... :cool::cool::cool:

Came in delivery suite early this morning, Dr Tham ordered labour suppression drugs as water broke and 2-3cm dilation but v mild contractions. I'll be under the drugs for 48 hours then doc will take me off the drugs with 2 options - induce or wait it out but with risk of infection since water bag alr leaking.

I'm now in a normal ward now in a 2 bedded with a mummy whose bb hardly cries much... Hope my boy will be Like that too...

My EDD is 23 Jan! So I am only 35w5d...

Came in delivery suite early this morning, Dr Tham ordered labour suppression drugs as water broke and 2-3cm dilation but v mild contractions. I'll be under the drugs for 48 hours then doc will take me off the drugs with 2 options - induce or wait it out but with risk of infection since water bag alr leaking.

I'm now in a normal ward now in a 2 bedded with a mummy whose bb hardly cries much... Hope my boy will be Like that too...

Jia you babe! All the best!

48 hrs then decide next move .. Then we might meet in TMc but I dun wan to meet you there .. You need to hold
On longer you r still early !!!

Jiayu Jiayu .. Dun let me meet you there !!!

Hang on jia you... but risk of infection is there.. muz be careful.. listen to gynae advise....

How have you been? Heehee.. Maybe it's baby pressing against your nerves too.

Now that you mentioned.. I think I might not really know. Oops. I had my boy on the day of my gynae appointment. He did a VE and found out I was 5cm dilated and I really didn't feel anything. Let's see how. Maybe I will admit myself into hospital if the contractions become regular or too painful to bear. :D

Feeling heavy n tired these days... very long nv see u chat here too... ms should be gone by now?

Think so should be baby pressing nerves... coz now he change spot to press already... can be quite irritating sometimes

U better rest more n get ur hubby to standby...

Jiayou jiayou! :)

I realise my armpit colour is darkening. Din apply anything like deodorant or perfume. Is it due to hormone change? Anyone notice the same thing? Will the colour lightening after giving birth? Feel so unsightly when wearing sleeveless top...

I realise my armpit colour is darkening. Din apply anything like deodorant or perfume. Is it due to hormone change? Anyone notice the same thing? Will the colour lightening after giving birth? Feel so unsightly when wearing sleeveless top...

Yes, it's common as so I heard from friends. Mine also darken... Not sure what will happen after birth.

Yes! Mine too! I thought it's actually because I stop going for my ipl session.

Mine too! My colleagues assured me it will lighten back after birth though.

Mine too. Even when i have shaved.
Mum said its quite common and it will gradually go back to normal after birth. But she highlighted the gradual part as well...

Dr nv suggest c-sec? Cos if thru vaginal there might be a risk of infection. You hang on there n w nurses support dont worry u will reach ur destination safe n sound. Jy jy :)

Last edited:

Mine too..stopped wearing sleeveless tops lately cos it's so embarrassing..guess it must be the hormones..

Back