(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Was busy whole morning, was on AM off but one of my clients in SG n wanted to meet, so I went to her house at 9am n ended up chatting till 11 plus, now back in office, so tired. N aching all over!

not me! You just saw me?! hehehe I recognise your boy first leh... then I thought I recognise wrongly until you were spotted steps behind!
Lolz of course I know not you lah Lolz

Go there lunch then bring boy go see doc .. Cough and nose bleed haiz

Why did the gynae recommend c sect? As in if the baby is small..thought easier to have natural delivery?
That's what I thouga
Me! My water bag broke this morning. I'm given labour suppression drugs and now warded for observation but dr Tham say I still can do whatever I want. o_O I'll juz sleep as much as I can. Lol
oh dear! Will it be a Christmas baby?

Better get more rest:) hugs

Me! My water bag broke this morning. I'm given labour suppression drugs and now warded for observation but dr Tham say I still can do whatever I want. o_O I'll juz sleep as much as I can. Lol
My gosh .. Why like that
Did doc say how long u can hold esp when water bag broke ?

Ya I asked gynae tat too... Apparently smaller bb to have natural refer to those ard avg size bb not bb that r below avg.

And after detailed scan, it's shows that the head n limbs measurements are all ard avg but the AC measurement is below avg. meaning foetus might not b absorbing enough from the percenta. Might also means that percenta is 'not' so good. So if I op for vbac, foetus might highly b in distress n I might still need to do e-csect.

Btw can I check if anyone oping for csect was told that if I would wan to do csect after 38wks, got to do another detailed scan at 37wks?
My is a few days to 38 wks

Oh dear..take care babe! Was it leaking or like a gush of water? Did the gynae say whether you should deliver soon? As far as I know, once the water bag bursts, baby will be susceptible to infection so best to deliver asap..have a good rest and hope all will be ok for u!

Hahah! I am thinking mAyb we can put ice bag on the tummy lol
I open my 睡衣so that the cream won't stick on it n think that tummy can breath hahaha but covered by blanket. But when waking up to pee time I realise it is not covered by blanket. Either fan blowing it or air con...sianx is still itchy........

I thought doc will tell u bb weight everytime we go for scan? Mayb u can ask doc for babys weight?

When the next appt?
No leh he just said from the scanning is bigger than last visit. When asking bb weight den he said he will only measure during growth scan at week 34.
My next visit is this sat but guess he won't tell me......

I thought doc will tell u bb weight everytime we go for scan? Mayb u can ask doc for babys weight?

When the next appt?
No leh he just said from the scanning is bigger than last visit. When asking bb weight den he said he will only measure during growth scan at week 34.

I open my 睡衣so that the cream won't stick on it n think that tummy can breath hahaha but covered by blanket. But when waking up to pee time I realise it is not covered by blanket. Either fan blowing it or air con...sianx is still itchy........
Haha! I like to air my tummy too.

Anyway it's itching again. Haiyo. And I can't scratch it cause scare the stretch marks will bleed lol

Why so weird one. Hmm. I think most of the gynae will tell you bb weight during each appt

Oh my, please take care! I've just PM-ed you to say your goodies from Australia have arrived. Maybe get your hubby to pick them up on your behalf? I'll PM you my phone number now as well.

I am at the Gynae now, today is 34w6d ... I gained 15kg so far -_- long long wait today cos Gynae going on leave from tmr onwards!

Haha clinic's weighing machine not zhun one lol

I didn't even weigh at home cos my weighing machine no battery... At home clothes lighter? The clothes I wearing now maybe slightly heavier plus the accessories? We like 自我安慰 . The nurse told me 你又重了,I told her 哪里可能会减的!

Ya I asked gynae tat too... Apparently smaller bb to have natural refer to those ard avg size bb not bb that r below avg.

And after detailed scan, it's shows that the head n limbs measurements are all ard avg but the AC measurement is below avg. meaning foetus might not b absorbing enough from the percenta. Might also means that percenta is 'not' so good. So if I op for vbac, foetus might highly b in distress n I might still need to do e-csect.

Btw can I check if anyone oping for csect was told that if I would wan to do csect after 38wks, got to do another detailed scan at 37wks?
AC stand for?
My bb oso on the lower percentile. But my gynae say suitable for natural birth...now my bb only weigh 2.7kg on week 38.

Finally hm from detailed scan. Took so long today coz I kept having fainting spell. Nurse was called in to take bp. I'm surprise with the service. The nurse is v caring and really show concern. Staying ard till the end of my scan then accompany us back to e clinic to info them abt my bp. Then send the report over after. V nice!

Bb is finally 2kg at 34wk. Doc says on e lower percentile and would strongly recommend csect. Think will b looking ard 20jan. Can find someone to calculate the date lo...

My LO was 1.9kg at 33rd week and gynae said it's a normal weight leh. Ironically she said I have a high chance of needing c-sec for the opposite reason, that due to my short stature, I cannot handle a natural delivery. Going for gynae visit this Fri and anxious to see how much weight he has put on since then.

I didn't even weigh at home cos my weighing machine no battery... At home clothes lighter? The clothes I wearing now maybe slightly heavier plus the accessories? We like 自我安慰 . The nurse told me 你又重了,I told her 哪里可能会减的!
Hahah! Ya accessories! Mine nv mention anything though. But I think I need to cut down on sweet stuff haha

AC stand for?
My bb oso on the lower percentile. But my gynae say suitable for natural birth...now my bb only weigh 2.7kg on week 38.

Your bb's weight sounds like an ideal weight for a small person like me. I should ask my gynae exactly what maximum bb weight I can tahan for a natural delivery. But I bet she doesn't know until she does a VE on me.

Haha! I like to air my tummy too.

Anyway it's itching again. Haiyo. And I can't scratch it cause scare the stretch marks will bleed lol

Why don't you girls try Cetaphil Restoraderm? It's really good..the shower foam and lotion. It stops the itch immediately for me.

ImageUploadedByForum1419323190.968803.jpg

@ecym avocado milk shake recipe .. Not bad Lolz but I used low fat milk :p dare not use full cream
Milk

Lol changing skin?

I gave up liao. Every morning I wake up I feel sad when I looked into the mirror lol

Ya change all the ugly skin away....hahaha all the marks...my nos. 1 i got no such prob except pain at my finger. THis round no pain but itchy non stop.... so diff but have to endure.....another 1 mth or so.

Your bb's weight sounds like an ideal weight for a small person like me. I should ask my gynae exactly what maximum bb weight I can tahan for a natural delivery. But I bet she doesn't know until she does a VE on me.
I guess if she delivered many bb b4, she Shld b able to tell you the estimate max weigh u can take for natural.

Ya change all the ugly skin away....hahaha all the marks...my nos. 1 i got no such prob except pain at my finger. THis round no pain but itchy non stop.... so diff but have to endure.....another 1 mth or so.
Yea less than one mth for me. Jiayou Jiayou!

We've the same edd :) when I did a CTG yesterday, I apparently had one braxton hicks contraction but I thought it was just baby moving about. My gynae said that as long as it's irregular and does not intensify, it's just practice contractions. So you can probably keep that in mind :) for me, it's not the braxton hicks that are painful but I've mild cramping almost daily for short periods of time. They usually go away after a good rest. Anyway, I've insomnia again last night :( wide eyed since 3am plus after going to pee..sigh!

Yup! I remember we share the same edd. :D Good that your gynae has the practice to use the CTG to monitor. My gynae wanted to do a VE for me but I found it too invasive so I refused. It's actually way more intense than before and I could feel baby being pushed downwards with each BH. But like you said, it would go away after a good rest. I keep waking up to pee too. Especially when baby kicks. I need to run before I pee my pants! Hopefully it's just a phase and you get more sleep again before baby arrives! :)

Back