(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I get itchy tummy and I lightly scratch but like @PTB7674, I cannot see the lower part of the tummy. Asked hubby to look out for stretch marks but he asked "What are stretch marks? I don't know how they look like." =.= ZZZzzzzz...

Lolz he dun wan you to get worry over stretch mark so tell
U politically right answer aka he dunno what they look like lllz
Show him all the samples pic here. Haha

Lolz I just showed my hubby and he asked why like that

Lol first out few weeks bk news said $400 plus now half the value Liao ah ?!
maybe they calculate a few times cannot tahan ..so half it lolz .

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/first-sg50-gift-sets-ready-welcome-babies-next-year

In two warehouses in eastern Singapore, dozens of workers have been busy packing special gift sets for a special occasion.

Workers at Noel Gifts International have been preparing the SG50 baby gift sets since early this month, with 4,000 of these ready for delivery to the first babies next year.

The sets are for Singaporean children born next year, to mark 50 years of independence. Around 10,000 babies are expected in the first quarter of 2015.

Each gift set - worth about $200 - contains a special medallion, shawl, baby sling, diaper bag, scrapbook, family photo frame, baby books and clothes.

Noel Gifts International's general manager, Ms Bernadette Kwan, said the firm has raised its staff strength, bought two delivery vans and rented a 60,000 sq ft warehouse in Changi to cope with the extra load.

Parents of Singaporean children born next year can log on to www.nptd.gov.sg/sg50baby to register for the gift from the start of next year.

They can arrange for free delivery to a local address, or collect it at the birth registration counters in maternity hospitals in Singapore or at the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority.

The items have been made available for viewing by the public at the East and West Atrium of Suntec City from Dec 1, and will be there till March 31.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...welcome-babies-next-year#sthash.vxb8jVrb.dpuf

Morning mummies! I woke up this morning from bad leg cramp (脚抽筋) in my left calf. The pain not as bad as when it first started but some pain and tightness still there and I can't walk properly, macham limping. Any of you know if it's symptomatic of a bigger problem?

I think Sg50 diaper bag is from Skip Hop & Sling from TheBabaSling. Both quite reputable companies, just not sure if its something I'll use. :)

I think Sg50 diaper bag is from Skip Hop & Sling from TheBabaSling. Both quite reputable companies, just not sure if its something I'll use. :)

I doubt its from SKip Hop and Baba Sling... they probably get OEM to get the same design...

i hope the sling comes with instruction? I nvr use on a baby before?! :p

the relief buay gao.... haha
and just to share what is on today's newspapers:

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2014/12/15/it-costs-twice-much-feed-a-baby-spore-today.html
saw this too lolz .. that is why those who can BF 24/7 save alot of money lolz ...
but it's ok i will do my part to contribute to the society also :p by feeding FM at night :p i believe in keeping the economy going by SPENDING lolz
it is a cycle ...i spend .. company make money and they spend ..and my company earn and i earn too lolz

I doubt its from SKip Hop and Baba Sling... they probably get OEM to get the same design...

i hope the sling comes with instruction? I nvr use on a baby before?! :p
i also doubt .. could it be the chiong version that is sold on q0010 lolz

Morning mummies! I woke up this morning from bad leg cramp (脚抽筋) in my left calf. The pain not as bad as when it first started but some pain and tightness still there and I can't walk properly, macham limping. Any of you know if it's symptomatic of a bigger problem?

Think u rest awhile, the numb will gone. Cos sometimes i will have that too but slowly all pain gone.

I don't think directly from these companies, they probably just got some other company to copy the design...

I may use the bag, but doubt I will use the sling though... cuz of safety concerns, dunno whether the sling can hold up bb's weight or not....

Usually after cramp in the middle of the night, I still can feel the tightness in the morning on my way to work... just walk it off and keep on stretching your calf...

wah... then you need to give birth a few more bb... kekeke
Haha, cost increment is exponential!!!

That time I was bored (b4 wedding acty) while waiting for my mom to pay for the groceries at NTUC, I went to take a look at the milk powder + diapers shelf. Milk powder is damn ex.

My hb's coll WA him the article today, and said "XX, this is for u man". LOLL!!!!

I was also just commenting to hb...but my guess is that over the decades there have been significant improvements to baby formula right...Look at those R&D plants here in Singapore! And if u are going to use formula only as a supplement (praying that I can bf successfully) , it still is going to be quite alright. Toilet train baby earlier, and u can reduce the amt of disposable diapers used too!!

Morning all! This morning I woke up w a massive cramp in my left calf too. Based on previous experience, it will remain abit tight for a couple of hours, then it will progressively get better, no worries on that.

Tomorrow I'm going for my 35 wk checkup at KK, think I want to ask them to check me on the CTG, cos these few days I will occasionally get a weird ache/cramp near my pelvic bone. Shouldn't be the bb pressing down though, cos as of Sat he was still transverse, lying horizontal across my tummy.

I saw this in the babywearing FB page, so hope its authentic brand. If its chiong, I also dun dare to use.. :D

Attachments

• 1418697315831.jpg
    1418697315831.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 167
I saw this in the babywearing FB page, so hope its authentic brand. If its chiong, I also dun dare to use.. :D

If you are in the Babywearing SG page, do a search on "SG50" the page on comments about Babasling and its reviews... It's a X between a Ring Sling and a Pouch Sling. It's kinda like an adjustable pouch. Apparently not recommended for NBs though.

Think u rest awhile, the numb will gone. Cos sometimes i will have that too but slowly all pain gone.
Usually after cramp in the middle of the night, I still can feel the tightness in the morning on my way to work... just walk it off and keep on stretching your calf...
Yup! That's right! The pain may linger for a day or 2 but it will get better :) Rubbing it does help too...
Morning all! This morning I woke up w a massive cramp in my left calf too. Based on previous experience, it will remain abit tight for a couple of hours, then it will progressively get better, no worries on that.

Tomorrow I'm going for my 35 wk checkup at KK, think I want to ask them to check me on the CTG, cos these few days I will occasionally get a weird ache/cramp near my pelvic bone. Shouldn't be the bb pressing down though, cos as of Sat he was still transverse, lying horizontal across my tummy.

Thanks!

Mine also around the same.. looks light under the light only ...
I am the champion. Haha. My melon marking appear since mid of 2nd tri..
I think I am lazy during 1st tri, got apply no apply.. by the time I saw the 1st marking think too late le.. I am.still applying twice a day and I gain around 6-7kg since preggy.. hai..
Dunno y the photo is upside down
Did you scratch the tummy ??

Back