(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

huh, how come all ur MBR small small? my renovation photos of my Master n Common BR.
Different batch of Hdb will have different size of toilet .

The recent new released flats at anchorvale , the master toilet is small , but the common is pretty spacious .. Then last year released Punggol and seng Kang flat toilets are smaller.

Thank you(;
How's your baby doing?
Think I will die when my mum goes back ... This bb of mine cannot sleep in Aircon room !!! And I can't sleep without Aircon ... Think I got to suffer a while to make her get use to Aircon with her wake up ..

Then every night she will be awake from 8pm to 11pm and fuss .... So night time I will suffer also ...

Think I will die when my mum goes back ... This bb of mine cannot sleep in Aircon room !!! And I can't sleep without Aircon ... Think I got to suffer a while to make her get use to Aircon with her wake up ..

Then every night she will be awake from 8pm to 11pm and fuss .... So night time I will suffer also ...

Haiyo. How come can't sleep in aircon room?

I cant rem the name of the cream but once applied, the itch stop but i almost finish the whole tube. lol Then other part of my body start again. Hahaha Endless lei

yeah, the vicious cycle... but hor, it should go away after delivery so tahan a bit more. Jiayou!

Huggies is given and used when in hospital and balance will be given when discharge . They will give another nb Mamy poko small package abt 26 pcs .. So you will have 2 package - Mamy poko and Huggies green packaging if you choose tmc
Huh? TMc got give so much diaper !!?!

My gosh u are scaring me .. And why bb can't sleep aircon room .. She was born in aircon environment in hospital leh

Australian dollar is dropping, now almost parity with SGD! 1 AUD = 1.088 SGD according to my hubby's forex broker. If you have anything to buy from Australia, now is a good time!

Can't wait to go home from work. It has been a scary day for me as on the way to work this morning, I read about the hostage crisis at the Lindt Chocolate Cafe at Sydney CBD. I used to hang out with hubby and friends at the very same cafe. I could have been one of the hostages if I happened to be there this morning. I have many friends in Sydney and I don't even know if all of them are safe now. Must really cherish life. Must be the hormones making me emo.

I'm also having lots of itchy rashes around my breast. Changed shower foam to cetaphil (guardian having promo now) and bath in lukewarm water.. helps with the itch. I wonder if its due to my bra being too tight. So, getting bigger bras to see if it helps. :)

Hi 5 I also changed to Cetaphil, think it helps with my eczema in general as well. Just that sometimes I wash n wash but it doesn't feel very clean, if u know what I mean, cos Cetaphil is soap-free. Bra is definitely an irritant for me now, can't wait to get home everyday to take it off.

Only nipple itchy ? Mine is whole breast itchy ... Lol .... But I feel Okie after applying baby powder . Maybe you like to try ?

Is your breast getting bigger ? ;p

Dun think will affect bfg dun worry ..

It's norm to feel emo ...

You can assemble furnitures but without you in the house . Just go nearby groceries shopping or go downstairs walk walk or meet up friend at nearby mall have a tea session while ask your Hb to assemble ...

I still ask my carpenter to install my shoes cabinet while I'm in 3rd trimester ... No choice cos I need to pack a lot of things need the cabinet badly ... My hubby even try to nail for my girls room in the end one big hole on the wall lol . Got to ask my painter to come and touch up for me lol

Actually there is one more alternative you can consider . But those plastic drawers ? For me I bought the muji drawers and use for bb stuffs lol I bought it one week b4 labour lol ... With all the packing ... Lol

Dun feel sad ... Will get lighten ... Dun let it affect your mood ya.. I also have the marks for my 1st and 2nd pregnancy ... Luckily this time no...

I saw stokke have .. Wanted to buy .. Will see how since I have bathtub at home

Hahaha dun worry .. Our tummy is expandable to cater space for your bb inside ... See my gf .. Small built ... 56kg at 1.58m , she can have twins and both twins add up to over 5kg lolz

Only my nipples, specifically the aerola, very weird hor. I think it's cos the skin there is already damaged, v thin n sensitive, so the second it's dry it's itchy like hell. My boobs did grow abit I guess, but I don't think the aerola grew that much.

Hi does anyone here have confinement Ah kee Singapore number as her malaysia number cannot be reached ?

Thank u ;-) in advance

Ctctct

I think same as mine leh
the common BR.. u knocked down the partition?

No ah.. nvr knock anything down.

Look almost same.. But with shower screen u dun find it cramp already meh
No ah. Me and my hub bath together somemore Haha. I love my shower screen lei.. keep mould in confine area.. don't need wash whole toilet.

Australian dollar is dropping, now almost parity with SGD! 1 AUD = 1.088 SGD according to my hubby's forex broker. If you have anything to buy from Australia, now is a good time!

Can't wait to go home from work. It has been a scary day for me as on the way to work this morning, I read about the hostage crisis at the Lindt Chocolate Cafe at Sydney CBD. I used to hang out with hubby and friends at the very same cafe. I could have been one of the hostages if I happened to be there this morning. I have many friends in Sydney and I don't even know if all of them are safe now. Must really cherish life. Must be the hormones making me emo.

My Australia office is just 5 mins away from the cafe. Colleague fled at the first moment when they heard the news. Lucky all colleagues are safe. Din know its tt serious till my colleague forward me the news link.

Hi 5 I also changed to Cetaphil, think it helps with my eczema in general as well. Just that sometimes I wash n wash but it doesn't feel very clean, if u know what I mean, cos Cetaphil is soap-free. Bra is definitely an irritant for me now, can't wait to get home everyday to take it off.

Only my nipples, specifically the aerola, very weird hor. I think it's cos the skin there is already damaged, v thin n sensitive, so the second it's dry it's itchy like hell. My boobs did grow abit I guess, but I don't think the aerola grew that much.
Oh my ... My aerola grow super big dark ... Nipple also ... Nipple may be due to pumping .. So big and sensitive ... Argggg

My gynae and antenatal class told me to massage in warm water for few seconds to prevent clogs. But, not to stimulate or squeeze the nipple. Because that can cause contractions. Hmmm, I will check it out again.
I have this Malay lady that helps in doing pre natal and post natal massage, she told me need to massage my breast so to let it able to stimulate milk after giving birth.
So I jus did as told.
So far after 2 weeks, dun hav any milk leaks at all.
I hope it helps induce labour for abt 1 week ahead.
Coz I am so tired now and leg is so swollen and worst thing is still need work

I have this Malay lady that helps in doing pre natal and post natal massage, she told me need to massage my breast so to let it able to stimulate milk after giving birth.
So I jus did as told.
So far after 2 weeks, dun hav any milk leaks at all.
I hope it helps induce labour for abt 1 week ahead.
Coz I am so tired now and leg is so swollen and worst thing is still need work
Sex can help induce labour as well!

Dunno leh ... Sigh ... Will keep fussing if on Aircon ...

Seriously dunno also ... My #2 also same..

Ya.. But both small pack ..
Maybe it's too dry ?? Or cold ? Swaddle him N use humifier ??

Last time my son also..

Then we have to trial n error.. then realised he like to sleep in rocker instead of the flat bed.. n swaddle coz cold.
N we will wet a big towel n hang in the room...

My huge stretched tummy.. Today like not as purplish as Sat... Strange ...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418647738452.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1418647738452.png
    543.5 KB · Views: 197
Maybe it's too dry ?? Or cold ? Swaddle him N use humifier ??

Last time my son also..

Then we have to trial n error.. then realised he like to sleep in rocker instead of the flat bed.. n swaddle coz cold.
N we will wet a big towel n hang in the room...

This girl is strong ... Swaddle her , she will some how manage to take her hands off out of it ..

Thinking if I should buy the cocoon and try ... But that one only short span .. They say till 4 mths old will out grow ?

Here's my watermelon under diff lighting. Hahaha! My hubby always bluff me say it is looking better le-.- lies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 182
I am the champion. Haha. My melon marking appear since mid of 2nd tri..
I think I am lazy during 1st tri, got apply no apply.. by the time I saw the 1st marking think too late le.. I am.still applying twice a day and I gain around 6-7kg since preggy.. hai..
Dunno y the photo is upside down

Attachments

• 20141215_231316.jpg
    20141215_231316.jpg
    567 KB · Views: 163
I get itchy tummy and I lightly scratch but like @PTB7674, I cannot see the lower part of the tummy. Asked hubby to look out for stretch marks but he asked "What are stretch marks? I don't know how they look like." =.= ZZZzzzzz...

I am the champion. Haha. My melon marking appear since mid of 2nd tri..
I think I am lazy during 1st tri, got apply no apply.. by the time I saw the 1st marking think too late le.. I am.still applying twice a day and I gain around 6-7kg since preggy.. hai..
Dunno y the photo is upside down

So far I have gained 13kg
I hope I don't put on anymore weight.
It's ok! It's gonna be over soon:) cheers

I get itchy tummy and I lightly scratch but like @PTB7674, I cannot see the lower part of the tummy. Asked hubby to look out for stretch marks but he asked "What are stretch marks? I don't know how they look like." =.= ZZZzzzzz...
HahH! Use a mirror to see. But it will be obvious of you have it. So I think u are one of the lucky ones that don't have it((;

So far I have gained 13kg
I hope I don't put on anymore weight.
It's ok! It's gonna be over soon:) cheers

No worries.. I got other things to worry then my stretch marks.. more worried abt my blood condition: doc say if labour before I stop.my.blood thiner injection maybe cannot use epidural, scared blood lost.

No worries.. I got other things to worry then my stretch marks.. more worried abt my blood condition: doc say if labour before I stop.my.blood thiner injection maybe cannot use epidural, scared blood lost.
Ok. Then did doc have any suggestion on what can be done?

Back