(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

huh? dont you feel breathless if on back ?
for me on can sleep on left cos right side and back will feel breathless.. if beanie dun like and kept kicking then i will peng satay a few times until she give up lolz
Ya will feel breathless den put one small pillow to make my head higher abit from normal pillow den I'll feel better n zzz aft that...
Hub kept saying don't do that I might pressing on her that's why she kicking me to give me warning. @_@

congrats fluffy!

happy, i just ordered my freestlye fr diapers dot com with the 30% off.

bonus will be credited to my acc today but $$ flying away le!
Mine financial year is june but need to wait till dec together w aws. Super sianx.
By the way I cannot find the email add for sebamed in the web. Can give me the link? TIA

Ya will feel breathless den put one small pillow to make my head higher abit from normal pillow den I'll feel better n zzz aft that...
Hub kept saying don't do that I might pressing on her that's why she kicking me to give me warning. @_@
i have already stack 2 pillow still breathless so no choice only left side lolz
i think beanie are smart too..esp when they feel resistant in their kick they will self adjust too lah

I realised in my 3rd trimester the weird metallic taste in my mouth that I had in my 1st trimester is back n I have to eat ALL the time. Haiz.

Last edited:
Whahahah they use mouth to talk only ... Of cos they can say whatever they want ..

Luckily my Hb say take whatever I want ... But I take nothing .. Lol
My hub worse la he said if I scream he cannot drive he asked me consider op which is planned c-sec can slowly go hospital den when I questionned him back cut my tummy not u okie? U think aft that no pain? Den he keep quiet. Sometimes damn sian w him. Making me scare lor.

I realised in my 3rd trimester the weird metallic taste in my mouth that I had in my 1st trimester is back n I have to eat ALL the time. Haiz.
Yaya i also have the wierd taste back again for the past few days.

Keep go toilet scrub my tongue but the taste still there... m sometimes feel nausea n bloated.. machiam morning sickness again. .. shoo shoo

weird metalic taste is back but not my appetite ..now eat for the sake of eating only lolz

My hub worse la he said if I scream he cannot drive he asked me consider op which is planned c-sec can slowly go hospital den when I questionned him back cut my tummy not u okie? U think aft that no pain? Den he keep quiet. Sometimes damn sian w him. Making me scare lor.
think man prefer to plan in advance like c sect ..they dun like to be caught off guard bah lolz ..it probably freak them out lolz

Yaya i also have the wierd taste back again for the past few days.

Keep go toilet scrub my tongue but the taste still there... m sometimes feel nausea n bloated.. machiam morning sickness again. .. shoo shoo
Same lor smell ru yi you ytd almost puke quickly suck in finger food den today had chicken rice puke all. Beanie still don't like chicken rice I stopped having it when feeling uneasy aft having it in 1st trim. Now some symptoms come back again. Nighttime not able to zzz tight also keep waking up.

Mbe next year no more increment. Last year freeze snr manager n above den this year is asst manager to manager. Guess by next year all no increment. Aws in a risk as well. Sian ttm
if AWS is part of your employment letter should have one ... if they want to do away with it must inform in advance

weird metalic taste is back but not my appetite ..now eat for the sake of eating only lolz

think man prefer to plan in advance like c sect ..they dun like to be caught off guard bah lolz ..it probably freak them out lolz
Ya he said nv prepare too sudden later he v kanjeong n dunno how to drive to hospital.

say like so easy..

u know what my friend did before wife pop...do dry run .. find the fastest and shorter route to hospital lolz and practice lolz
Haha seriously?! So funny!

Btw I Juz went traditional house of Javanese massage at siglap. Not bad. Firm strong strokes. Bt bed not as comfit as mummies n babies at novena

dunno why i notice my fingers get numb easily recently ..
so am i the only one ??

Me too! Every morning, my fingers n feet feel like I fell asleep on them the whole nite! Like abit numb numb sng sng. Think it's cos our ligaments r stretching.

Me too! Every morning, my fingers n feet feel like I fell asleep on them the whole nite! Like abit numb numb sng sng
mine is not just morning ... it can happen anything of the day..but night time more serious so i have to peng satay change size to relieve it
if say water retention cant be cos i have no prboblem wearing ring and watch... weird

Haha seriously?! So funny!

Btw I Juz went traditional house of Javanese massage at siglap. Not bad. Firm strong strokes. Bt bed not as comfit as mummies n babies at novena
but too bad at the end ..her missy amnotic fluid low..emergency C sect

but too bad at the end ..her missy amnotic fluid low..emergency C sect
Discovered during one of e routine gynae visit? Is it coz it's v near e edd? I'm scared mine will drop too... Bt won't drop suddenly wan rite? Last visit doc says it's a good level

Discovered during one of e routine gynae visit? Is it coz it's v near e edd? I'm scared mine will drop too... Bt won't drop suddenly wan rite? Last visit doc says it's a good level
it it near EDD for her case ... cos fluid low and bb heartbeat also drop

Last 2 pregnancy screaming like hell Lo .. It's only after no2 , I'm having some pain issue for 2 years ... Trained by the pain ... Now threshold better ... But it's still no good as I already cry at 8cm lol ... Last 2 no cry just scream all the way till ko lol :D

I'm hopeful after hearing this from you. I have chronic pain issues (fibromyalgia) so although it's my 1st child, I hope it trained me up to endure pain.

mine is not just morning ... it can happen anything of the day..but night time more serious so i have to peng satay change size to relieve it
if say water retention cant be cos i have no prboblem wearing ring and watch... weird
I did have numbness recently..maybe once or twice.
What is really bothering me is that my wrist hurts. I think it is carpal tunnel syndrome.

Hi mummies, anyone has tried disposable breast pads before and has any recommendations?
I used to use Lansinoh but I find it a bit rough. Am looking for sth softer. I read of the Lansinoh Ultra Soft but amazon doesnt ship to sg.

High Tea at Shangri La (The Rose Veranda)
Cost -$48++ (adult), $25++ (child) - Valet parking - $12 per day velet parking
5th Dec 2014, Friday
Time 1pm till 5pm

Confirmed Attendees - please feel free to add your own, i will based on the listing to make booking
1. Eliss (ecym) (1A)
2. @Archie7 (1A)
3. @amberosw (1A+2 kids-4,2yo)
4. @charkwn
5. Clarissa (coffee only)
6. Grace (via whatsapp)

@ecym, please note the 6th adult attendee, Grace. She confirmed her attendance with me via whatsapp.

got sob sob

u know what my friend did before wife pop...do dry run .. find the fastest and shorter route to hospital lolz and practice lolz
Alamak hope my co don't announce it.
Err hub funny he said take cab den when I asked him what if no cab cos usually don wan taxi it is at everywhere when need time cannot get any. Den he keep quiet. And ytd start searching the diff route in gps. Haha

Hi mummies, anyone has tried disposable breast pads before and has any recommendations?
I used to use Lansinoh but I find it a bit rough. Am looking for sth softer. I read of the Lansinoh Ultra Soft but amazon doesnt ship to sg.
i am using pigeon

Same same. I thought im the only one too...
phew then it is normal lolz
but i dun remember having that for #1 leh sob sob
this showed i really old already lolz

ok i will ask gynae this sat

1) numbness in fingers
2) anmotic fluid level
3) placenta
4) ambical cord postion

phew then it is normal lolz
but i dun remember having that for #1 leh sob sob
this showed i really old already lolz

ok i will ask gynae this sat

1) numbness in fingers
2) anmotic fluid level
3) placenta
4) ambical cord postion

Wowow think item 2 - 4, Gynae will auto updates you bah!! Numbness is not everyone so is based on individual. I rem when im having nos. 1, my finger esp the thumb cannot up at all. But after birth few mths, my finger ok liao. lol

these two days, my left hip ligament is so uncomfortable especially after sitting for some time... the first 15mins of walking is like snail movement!

Wowow think item 2 - 4, Gynae will auto updates you bah!! Numbness is not everyone so is based on individual. I rem when im having nos. 1, my finger esp the thumb cannot up at all. But after birth few mths, my finger ok liao. lol
no leh.. my gynae tell me 2-4 ...she only tell me bb size .. heartbeat ok ...and measure her height =tall
normally i will ask these 2-4 questions nearer to EDD lah :p

these two days, my left hip ligament is so uncomfortable especially after sitting for some time... the first 15mins of walking is like snail movement!
bb head down lioa ? ..that is why cannot sit too long

Confirmed Attendees - please feel free to add your own, i will based on the listing to make booking
1. Eliss (ecym) (1A)
2. @Archie7 (1A)
3. @amberosw (1A+2 kids-4,2yo)
4. @charkwn
5. Clarissa (coffee only)
6. Grace (via whatsapp)

@ecym, please note the 6th adult attendee, Grace. She confirmed her attendance with me via whatsapp.

@Archie7 Bad news! Just called Rose Veranda they said from Dec onwards, weekday high tea also in two sessions! 11.30 to 2pm then 3 to 6pm... And those not having buffet are not allowed to be in the high tea area... duh! :(

Think we can change venue le

Last edited:
yes. that is confirmed cheaper .. my boy's toy i buy from there unless it is last min impromptu shopping at toy r rus lolz
my hubby dun like coconut lolz ...

practice make prefect hor lolz ... wah you not tired one .. never go sleep or anything lolz

totally agreed

u can punch him in the face for getting you into this position now lolz

take wat ?

that explains why she can still surf forum and reply us lolz..
some pple who took epi has side effect after birth and long term effect after discharge

Actually really never sleep ... When doze off , nurse comes , otherwise food come , otherwise bb cry ...
Then even I'm not working today , phone calls keep coming in .. Lol

Men ah! Ask them to try peeing out a watermelon n see if they need painkiller or not.
not only watermelon leh , after push watermelon still got to push one more fruit out ( placenta ) lolz

Men thinking is different from us ... Then tell him take taxi go easier lol

My hub during antental class hearing nurse says wife might scream or scold hub den he looked at me n asked me don't scold him hor... really @_@

I also scold me Hb for first 2 ... Now he just keep quiet ... Silence is golden :D

no leh.. my gynae tell me 2-4 ...she only tell me bb size .. heartbeat ok ...and measure her height =tall
normally i will ask these 2-4 questions nearer to EDD lah :p

bb head down lioa ? ..that is why cannot sit too long

Maybe for your case all are acceptable that is why ur gynae nvr tell u bah. bb head down? Omg i got this feeling too. When seated too long, i got prob getting up too. Im only at wk 30 now.

Maybe for your case all are acceptable that is why ur gynae nvr tell u bah. bb head down? Omg i got this feeling too. When seated too long, i got prob getting up too. Im only at wk 30 now.

same i also in my week 30 nia already so many issues... 7/8 more weeks to go

@Archie7 Bad news! Just called Rose Veranda they said from Dec onwards, weekday high tea also in two sessions! 11.30 to 2pm then 3 to 6pm... And those not having buffet are not allowed to be in the high tea area... duh! :(

Think we can change venue le

What a shame! How about St. Regis? Can't remember the price per pax now as I'm in office and left the price list at home.

Back