(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

wahhh.. issit cheaper than buying from retail? btw, i remember the other day you were sharing that you buy baby clothes from carters online. i went carters website, it didnt say can ship to sg le.. which website did you use?
overseas shopping si DEFINITELY cheaper than here.

carters dun ship here so you need to use vpost or comgetway or other shipping company to have the items ship here...

even adding shipping cost it is still cheaper than here for sure

Apptmt at Gynae is 3pm, but super long wait for the day... Only managed to see dr at 5pm .

Dr say bb quite big according to scan 3.5kg and dilate 4cm already. He asked me to go admit to hospital after his visit. I told him tml then go lol .. He says not enough time .. Will be very fast .. I told him no contraction and feeling at all also .. He says will feel it very soon .. Then ask him how the pain will be like ? He says when the pain comes you will know .. Lol

I still slowly go back to Yishun to put the 2 elder at il's house and eat one bowl of rice before leaving... But not to hospital , I went back home to shower and pack my bag lol ... I never pack my hospital at all lol whahahah

Can even tell my Hb to drive slowly .. I'm not in hurry :p

Reached home , can feel contraction while shower, still slowly take my time ... Then go and take pj and panty, and some necessities .. Received call from Gynae asking why I'm not In hospital ? Not feeling pain? I say start to feel pain .. But I want to shower first before I go hospital lol.. Off I go ...

Reached hospital at 7ish , one q to register admission , long process ... Can feel the pain more ... Yet still sitting there and take pic some more lol ... By the time go to delivery ward already 7.50pm ... Then check contraction , pee la , poo la , urine test la , all the questionnaire ... Still can talk to Hb and smile while in contraction .. Nurse ask me pain level I say 7 .. Ask me if I need any injection or epidural or gas, all I rejected lol ... Trying to act strong :D

Gynae came at 8ish and said he can remember my reaction for past 2 labour .. This time also almost the same .. I told him no .. Different.. This time round not even screaming and yelling at all ... He laughed at me ..

Then burst my waterbag ard 9ish

After bursting the waterbag , then the pain is getting more severe ... Still can tahan ...

Until 10.20pm the pain is unbearable .. They checked already 8cm dilated .. That's when I almost want to cry due to pain lol ... But after pushing 2 times bb out at 10.36pm

Kekeke there comes my little darling .. But I waited in the delivery ward from 11pm till almost 1am before I'm back to the room.. Ytd a lot of giving birth .. Long wait ..

Thank you so much for sharing! Is urs what they call a smooth delivery? Wah.. *salute

carters dun ship here so you need to use vpost or comgetway or other shipping company to have the items ship here...

icic.. thanks, PTB7674.. :)

I heard i we feel contraction then we push isit? What happens if we dont push ah? Or push wrong timing?? :{
my fren told me must feel the contractions then push.. if u push without contractions the baby head will be like a jelly bean because it came out of ur small vagina..if u knw what I mean

I heard i we feel contraction then we push isit? What happens if we dont push ah? Or push wrong timing?? :{
hey hey in my antenatal class, there is this thing called transition, u may feel a strong urge to push but u are not fully dilated. do not push (i.e. listen to the midwife and not push , isntead of luan lai anyhow push). this is because if u push when u r not fully dilated, ur cervix will swell, and that impedes the process..and u need to wait again for the swlling to go away

cannot feel ... totally cannot feel one lolz
Oh..Duno if it's good or bad haha. My gynae is going on hol next 2 wks. Same timing as my hubs. So I'm going to see her stand in dr.. Dr Judy wong at tmc. Hope she doesn't suddenly tell me I'm dilated etc and to admit. I keep feeling uncomfy below esp my pelvic area..hope the little one stays good inside till 37 wks..

wahhh.. issit cheaper than buying from retail? btw, i remember the other day you were sharing that you buy baby clothes from carters online. i went carters website, it didnt say can ship to sg le.. which website did you use?
oh ya the pump def cheaper online. i paid USD 315. Add delivery and a GST, my estimate is about $600 bucks.

U buy fr the retail outlets here... $800 bucks. *Faint*

You can try 65daigou too... they also have USA address liao... no sure if cheaper or not!

The nurse will guide you to push.....hahahaha i can push till i got no breadth and want to rest a while, but they will keep telling you bb coming out soon. hahaha

3 yrs ago i bought the philip avent pump, than tried to test using Electric & Battery, totally cannot work liao. Sad. Not sure if i send to repair what will be the charges like? Perhaps can get a new one liao. But so wasted i only use 1 mth and it cost me almost $200. lol

Thank you so much for sharing! Is urs what they call a smooth delivery? Wah.. *salute
I think can consider taking the time frame ... Kekeke ... No complications .. Touch wood touch wood ... Only the part to ward is a torture , coz they let me sleep in stiff bed so long , till my whole body cannot take it lol ... Body got fresh , but cannot take hard bed ...

mine been doing that since yesterday but she already head down woh

that is for natural birth lah.. C sect is planned so shouldnt be entitled to all that

More than 3kg easier to take care ...according to experienced mummies and CL
Yes yes 3kg+ not so 'fragile'. My #1 was tiny. My mum kept asking me bb weight after every gynae. Make me v gan chong also.

@fluffy_fluffy well done! Ur pain threshold muz b v high. Only 2push n less than 20min! Amazing!

Will hurt the baby if push at wrong time. N if push at wrong time may cause the labour to be longer n u will deplete ur energy even faster

I cant feel the contractions n dun know when to push

So i ask my gynae to prompt me based on the ctg machine. So he ask me push n i push lor... so basically all ppl in the room "push" with me haha hahha haha hahha

Just had lunch and ordered a young coconut but instead of young one got a old coconut cos meat very hard and it cost me $5 haiz

izzt ? i always eat it leh lolz.. if dun eat sayang too ..beside young coconut their meat very soft and nice ... hard to resist lolz
haha don't eat so much! ask ur hub to eat more!
Im surfing amazon now.. my fren said the toys or stuff there is a lot cheaper than Singapore!

Yes yes 3kg+ not so 'fragile'. My #1 was tiny. My mum kept asking me bb weight after every gynae. Make me v gan chong also.

Hahahah ... Your mum stressing you too much ... Eat happily and healthily can already .. :)

@fluffy_fluffy well done! Ur pain threshold muz b v high. Only 2push n less than 20min! Amazing!

Last 2 pregnancy screaming like hell Lo .. It's only after no2 , I'm having some pain issue for 2 years ... Trained by the pain ... Now threshold better ... But it's still no good as I already cry at 8cm lol ... Last 2 no cry just scream all the way till ko lol :D

You really can endure wor. For me once the pain start, i shout for epdi. hahhaha Salute you.

Due to 2 years training , better than last time lol

u nv take epidural?
Never take for all 3

I think so.. the seller asked me don't eat de... haha
Is it ? I eat everything lol

izzt ? i always eat it leh lolz.. if dun eat sayang too ..beside young coconut their meat very soft and nice ... hard to resist lolz
I like both ...

Last 2 pregnancy screaming like hell Lo .. It's only after no2 , I'm having some pain issue for 2 years ... Trained by the pain ... Now threshold better ... But it's still no good as I already cry at 8cm lol ... Last 2 no cry just scream all the way till ko lol :D

Never take for all 3

I like both ...
u zai leh! my hub said y must take... jus awhile only mah.. ARGH

Never take for all 3

I like both ...

Wow u all 3 never take epi?! SALUTE!!!

haha don't eat so much! ask ur hub to eat more!
Im surfing amazon now.. my fren said the toys or stuff there is a lot cheaper than Singapore!
yes. that is confirmed cheaper .. my boy's toy i buy from there unless it is last min impromptu shopping at toy r rus lolz
my hubby dun like coconut lolz ...

Never take for all 3
I like both ...

practice make prefect hor lolz ... wah you not tired one .. never go sleep or anything lolz
Actually nothing in Sg is cheap ...
totally agreed

u zai leh! my hub said y must take... jus awhile only mah.. ARGH
u can punch him in the face for getting you into this position now lolz

Whahahah they use mouth to talk only ... Of cos they can say whatever they want ..

Luckily my Hb say take whatever I want ... But I take nothing .. Lol
take wat ?

Wow u all 3 never take epi?! SALUTE!!!
that explains why she can still surf forum and reply us lolz..
some pple who took epi has side effect after birth and long term effect after discharge

Back