(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

wah twice a day! mine only once a day

PTB7674, advise to take at night before you sleep.

I have a working method for myself, I take 1 hr b4 my lunch, so when going to start burping that time I am already eating my lunch and it works for me.
I can't eat after lunch and wait for dinner... its a nightmare with burping of fish oil all the way.

@PTB7674, haha I crave for a lot of fruity stuff lei, later gonna buy a packet of the 777 dried Mango, slurp.. But can't eat a lot, everytime eat maybe 1-2 slices...

Morning,

anyone having issue with taking fish oil?
i was advise to take this twice a day.
but it always makes me throw up after a couple of hours.
how come twice a day .. mine only once a day ...u cant stand the fish burp izzt that is why you vomit..
like what i told others in earlier post...eat it at night then go sleep :D and you wont feel the burp :D

wah twice a day! mine only once a day

PTB7674, advise to take at night before you sleep.

I have a working method for myself, I take 1 hr b4 my lunch, so when going to start burping that time I am already eating my lunch and it works for me.
I can't eat after lunch and wait for dinner... its a nightmare with burping of fish oil all the way.

@PTB7674, haha I crave for a lot of fruity stuff lei, later gonna buy a packet of the 777 dried Mango, slurp.. But can't eat a lot, everytime eat maybe 1-2 slices...
now i have to think how to swallow that big multi vitamin pill :D :D

haha what brand, got tt huge ma? the biggest pill I encounter was conceive well and blackmore primrose oil.. those are super huge....

haha what brand, got tt huge ma? the biggest pill I encounter was conceive well and blackmore primrose oil.. those are super huge....
dunno what brand...from gynae :D if you ask me i wont even buy them :D going to ask her is it a must to take else will skip..my 1st pregnancy she din ask me to take why now must take :D

Calcium, fish oil and Obimin pills are all considered big! I still can swallow, but sometimes like stuck in the throat... :confused:

The only small pill I take is folic acid.

Have u all stopped taking your folic acid? Dr Tham told me that after I finish my current prescription, don't need to continue taking. Except that I bought 100 pills, still got like 50+ pills to go.... =.=

I can swallow folic acid, obimin and my baby aspirin in 1 go. :p But pills to be are not a challenge.. heng ah...

My doc never say to stop folic acid lei, shall ask her next week.

Waiting for my OSCAR results~, I read my scan report, everything stated normal range, I think I can rest half of my mind now?

Calcium, fish oil and Obimin pills are all considered big! I still can swallow, but sometimes like stuck in the throat... :confused:

The only small pill I take is folic acid.

Have u all stopped taking your folic acid? Dr Tham told me that after I finish my current prescription, don't need to continue taking. Except that I bought 100 pills, still got like 50+ pills to go.... =.=

fish oil is capsule ...take with lukewarm water and it will soften the capsule thus making it easier to swallow :p my trick for taking ..as for calcium ...mine quite small like those panadol size still ok ...

i stopped my folic acid already ..i finished those given then gynae din give me anymore instead give me the multi vit which has folate too ..

fish oil is capsule ...take with lukewarm water and it will soften the capsule thus making it easier to swallow :p my trick for taking ..as for calcium ...mine quite small like those panadol size still ok ...

i stopped my folic acid already ..i finished those given then gynae din give me anymore instead give me the multi vit which has folate too ..

Hello :)
which gynae are u seeing?

I can swallow folic acid, obimin and my baby aspirin in 1 go. :p But pills to be are not a challenge.. heng ah...

My doc never say to stop folic acid lei, shall ask her next week.

Waiting for my OSCAR results~, I read my scan report, everything stated normal range, I think I can rest half of my mind now?

normal range is good news wat ...

I also love lime or lemon juice. But seems like grapefruit juice is more healthy also taste sour so I went for it instead of lime or lemon juice.

I often experienced terrible headache... any matter to cure or relief?
I also have terrible headache.. my hubby say i lie down too much ....

Anyone still very sleepy ?? Haha i can slp 12 hrs straight but during afternoon cant sleep at all else heart will beat very fast ...

the mild paracetomol is ok for preggers de... just take when the headache is so unbearable... after that no pain dun take...

i only took once... i felt better... else i keep thinking i want to bang my head to the wall... unbearable...

maybe it is due to insufficient sleep or too much sleep... listen to nice smoothing music to relax...
esp those music with sound of water or wave they are really relaxing one

wah tampines to TMC quite far ... you and hubby better dry run the best and faster route to tmc lolz

ok la... i also stay in EAST and go TMC... last time before Dr Tham moved from KK to TMC, he was stationed at the AMK clinic... i also went down every month to see him...

ok la... i also stay in EAST and go TMC... last time before Dr Tham moved from KK to TMC, he was stationed at the AMK clinic... i also went down every month to see him...
your hubby drive like F1 driver har :D anyway if compare to overseas... east to TMC is nothing lolz ...

same :D :D when's your EDD ? i think mine C sect likely very near new year or 1st week of jan

my EDD 1 Feb 14... haha that's why i join this thread... should be mid or last week of Jan ba... if mid Jan, will coincide with my bdae... kekeke

my EDD 1 Feb 14... haha that's why i join this thread... should be mid or last week of Jan ba... if mid Jan, will coincide with my bdae... kekeke
hmm then must i join dec mummies too just in case it is a dec baby :D
wah then your confinement will crash with CNY leh... shiong if engage confinement lady

hmm then must i join dec mummies too just in case it is a dec baby :D
wah then your confinement will crash with CNY leh... shiong if engage confinement lady

dun intend to get CL ... personal choice... shall order confinement food and get DH to stay at home for at least two weeks to take care of the first born and new born...

dun intend to get CL ... personal choice... shall order confinement food and get DH to stay at home for at least two weeks to take care of the first born and new born...
I am wondering is those confinement cater good ? I scare they are like those tingkat cook early and put at door step and it become cold

What happen they come at 10 for lunch and 4 for dinner ?

TMC confinement food said the timing is 11 to 2 and dinner is 4.30 to 7.30... they usually have thermal bag to keep warm if not warm enough, then you heat it up yourself...

ImageUploadedByForum1405484877.974335.jpg
lunch Lolz .. Thanks to getaway junkie ... Spicy lunch

I am wondering is those confinement cater good ? I scare they are like those tingkat cook early and put at door step and it become cold

They will put the food in a thermal food jar. It will not become cold!

I am also going to order confinement catering this time. Hubby will take one month leave. We don't like the idea of a CL. Heehee.. Hope the food will not disappoint me..

Back