(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Mine was 725g at 24weeks. I think my 5kg gained a month went to her, but my Gynae didn't say anything... She told me all is well. Except I need to cut my bread and fruit juices.

Just finished my gynae visit..little one is 1.236kg. Gynae said just nice :) I put on 1.2kg in the past mth..half of which went to her. No mention of needing to do GD test (yet).. fingers crossed. As usual she was very shy covering her face again so didn't get to see her face.. :(

Hey dr tham told me abt 500g to 800g at wk 24. bb is abt 600 sth 700g. my weight gain is ok but recommended to do ogtt for completeness sake due to family risk.(grandfather has diabetes )

Just finished my gynae visit..little one is 1.236kg. Gynae said just nice :) I put on 1.2kg in the past mth..half of which went to her. No mention of needing to do GD test (yet).. fingers crossed. As usual she was very shy covering her face again so didn't get to see her face.. :(

How many wks are you now? can't imagine my bb weight to reach 1+kg at the moment, feel very heavy! the last I check at 22 wks, my bb only weight 500gm.

I think doc will do GD especially if ur family have history.

Oh den I'll give it a try again cos c dry rice hard till cannot swallow so disappointed n dare not to cook already.. Dh still pour cold water by saying buy liao cook one time only.
Jux tried and error. I tried three times, two times with cooker pot and one time steam. Finally I knoww this one is the type not need to add more water. It was very good for preggy, and will not suffered for constipation.

How many wks are you now? can't imagine my bb weight to reach 1+kg at the moment, feel very heavy! the last I check at 22 wks, my bb only weight 500gm.

I think doc will do GD especially if ur family have history.

Yap. My mum have that is why my gynae say i must do the test. To play safe...

Wah like that if u invite many ppl added on at least few hundred dollars also eh.....
Yah lor .. One hand received one hand give out lor lolz
Giving out I dun mind ... But one thing I mind is one uncle claimed I dun give him and even though only $2 until today he still sing song abt it haiz .. So many pple how I know who got and who dun get it

Yah lor .. One hand received one hand give out lor lolz
Giving out I dun mind ... But one thing I mind is one uncle claimed I dun give him and even though only $2 until today he still sing song abt it haiz .. So many pple how I know who got and who dun get it
Alamak this uncle aiyo. Ya la too many ppl sometimes might missed out few without knowing not that u purposely. How can he think n say u till like that cos when preparing for ang pao sure will prepare more but so many ppl how to rem who haven give yet. Sometimes also like no time to entertain n talk to all too long cos too many guests need to focus on. Later on might get suan saying invite liao but so busy ard than spend time w time. Acually can only say hard to serve ppl lor. Only when ppl experience it den know not easy to manage.

Hi all,
I am expecting my #2 and would like to join the facebook group. I pm nellyjoy but no response. Anyone can help, pls :) Thanks in advance.

Any mummies want to do studio photoshoot? I got lobang $30 per mummy with total 3 softcopy returned - 1x group photo with other Jan 2015 mummies, 2x individual solo maternity photoshoot (2 poses) + 1x 5R photo print choose from one of the 2 individual solo maternity images. Photos will be with touch up like slimming on arms, face, smoothen on skin., remove scar & hairs on tummy.

Good afternoon mummies! Just got back from my gynae, beanie is 1.034kg at 26+3, placenta is still v naughty n stubborn. Just settled my new helper application too, fingers crossed that she will be happy working for us n not chu pattern. We really need her in the house ASAP, it's super filthy! Haha.

Have a good weekend mummies!

Hi mummies I went to taka baby fair and grabbed some stuff. Basically the combi miracle turn at $459 and tonnes of baby clothes. Lots of fisher price ones at $3-$5 per piece! Hehe got a free gift for spending more than $600..A fisherprice toy..

Had a busy morning today. Went for my checkup and GD test. I was expecting a small cup of "orange juice" for the GD test. But it's turn out to be quite a big bottle about 300ml that I had to finish within 5min...the clinic haven't call me with the results yet, guess bcos today is sat. Hopefully no news is good news...:)
My bb is 1.1kg at 28weeks and 6 days. Forget to ask if my gynae if the weight is ok. And I saw my bb boxing me on screen!
After my checkup and GD test, went straight to the mt e novena hospital tour. And my stomach is growling thru out the tour...:x all the facilities look new and quite empty.

Had a busy morning today. Went for my checkup and GD test. I was expecting a small cup of "orange juice" for the GD test. But it's turn out to be quite a big bottle about 300ml that I had to finish within 5min...the clinic haven't call me with the results yet, guess bcos today is sat. Hopefully no news is good news...:)
My bb is 1.1kg at 28weeks and 6 days. Forget to ask if my gynae if the weight is ok. And I saw my bb boxing me on screen!
After my checkup and GD test, went straight to the mt e novena hospital tour. And my stomach is growling thru out the tour...:x all the facilities look new and quite empty.
Mine ard there too..1.23kg. But my mum keeps saying seems small..cos my sis had a big baby. I alr feel so uncomfy with this 1kg wt..qte scared to think of when she hits 2kg and above! U delivering at Mt E novena?

Mine ard there too..1.23kg. But my mum keeps saying seems small..cos my sis had a big baby. I alr feel so uncomfy with this 1kg wt..qte scared to think of when she hits 2kg and above! U delivering at Mt E novena?
Now abt 29 weeks that why 1kg plus only. Guess bb will hit the 2 kg mark soon! Ya, I am oso getting uncomfortable wif this 1kg+. My mum comment why my stomach look so big for 7mth only...:(
I'm still considering between tmc n mt e novena leh. Haven't go to any tmc hospital tour yet. Anyone went already?
My gynae say will discuss wif mi abt delivery by the next visit.

Now abt 29 weeks that why 1kg plus only. Guess bb will hit the 2 kg mark soon! Ya, I am oso getting uncomfortable wif this 1kg+. My mum comment why my stomach look so big for 7mth only...:(
I'm still considering between tmc n mt e novena leh. Haven't go to any tmc hospital tour yet. Anyone went already?
My gynae say will discuss wif mi abt delivery by the next visit.
I went for TMC tour, all the rooms were full, so had a tour of the delivery suite only. Quite a wasted trip. I have a friend who went to TMC tour previously, even best, dun even get to tour delivery suite lol. So maybe no need to waste time go for TMC tour.

Heard my gynae mentioned at week 28, the average is 1.2kg.

I went for TMC tour, all the rooms were full, so had a tour of the delivery suite only. Quite a wasted trip. I have a friend who went to TMC tour previously, even best, dun even get to tour delivery suite lol. So maybe no need to waste time go for TMC tour.

Heard my gynae mentioned at week 28, the average is 1.2kg.
so full house at tmc huh? I just book the tour lor...lol.
So my bb is abit below avg. Need to catch up on his weight but not on mine...hehe...:)

Suggest that you go for the 2pm tour if you wanna see the rooms in TMC... cuz check out time in hospital also 12 noon... If you go for earlier tour, there may not be rooms avail as the mummies have not checked out yet.

Yest was my first time my hb's relatives saw my bump... his cousin said that my tummy doesnt look like my princess is 24 wks .. looks a bit smaller!! and his aunt was saying that i look about the same as before, not like significantly bigger, but that's expected cos i gained only 1.8kg from my pre-pregnancy weight so far :D

Not exactly excited at the prospect of doing the OGTT but I figure, for the sake of the LO, just get it over and done with... prolly just need to view it more positively :)

BTW I had a scare just now. Went to the toilet at the shopping mall, and when I was about to flush, i saw a piece of bloody tissue stuck to the inside of the toilet bowl. I was thinking, "Is it from me ? Or the previous user? Cos I remember that when I cleaned it's clear and my panties are clear!!". Freaked out, I went to wipe again a few times. Then I was 100% convinced that the blood wasnt from me. Phew!!

Dear mummies, I'm in my 29 weeks today. Is it normal to feel menses like cramp on and off? I have been feeling tightness and cramp feeling quite frequently this past week.

hi mummies,i hv jus registered wt the infant care below my block.
my frens tld me to start looking since 5 mths n i was like so kiasu?my vicinity gt like 4 cc centres.so when i pop by My World,which was newly set up here tis yr,i was already on the waiting list.
So mummies gotto b kiasu a bit le.

i was standing outside the infant care room,when the lady open the door,then 1 of the babies was so happy to see me n crawled so fast towards me! he was then stopped by the caregivers. so so cute... crawling baby... :D

Ok..think my baby can afford to be a little bigger now. Weight is average on the low side..I myself haven't put on much weight somehow.

I put on ard 6kg already but bb also on average low. I'm also hoping for bb to put on more. My #1 was only 2.3kg at birth

Back