(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I had tons of stretch mark appearing since last 2 weeks. been frantically spreading the stretch mark creams... hhaha abit too later.. :p hope to prevent further massive outbreak
u all really examine your tummy thoroughly lolz ..
for my #1 i din know got faint marks until gynae told me lolz but that is mid of 3rd trim lolz ..
so for this one i also never take note i just apply cream diligently lor

but hearsay it is generic if your mom has it ...you likely will have it

for my #1 i din know got faint marks until gynae told me lolz but that is mid of 3rd trim lolz ..

I jab everyday ma, my hub will tell me.. :p stretch marks mix with bruises... I give up liao.
I heard its genetic too, I already had stretch mark on my thigh before I was pregnant anyway.. but the tummy one I really can't take it hahaa

Glyderm not bad, it lightens the red stretch mark on my thigh, now I using Mustela on my tummy. hope it works since its so ex...

I jab everyday ma, my hub will tell me.. :p stretch marks mix with bruises... I give up liao.
I heard its genetic too, I already had stretch mark on my thigh before I was pregnant anyway.. but the tummy one I really can't take it hahaa

Glyderm not bad, it lightens the red stretch mark on my thigh, now I using Mustela on my tummy. hope it works since its so ex...
i understand the bruise..i also got a fair bit of that from my UTI jab ... btw right shouldnt bruise so i blame it on skills lolz

my gynae gave me a new stretch mark cream cos i complained the 1st one will stain light color clothes... the new one smell is nice and it is abit watery so think one big tube can last damn long lolz hopefully it work as good as the 1st brand as i used that for my #1 and the stretch mark quite faint

http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/2014-10-oct-2014-mummies.70935/page-60#post-7497645

i din know that is the sequence lolz ..

over the weekend i saw on youtube C sect birth ..my gosh... kind of gosh lolz ... for bb who head already turn down still ok . for those Breech one my gosh ... all the twist and turn just to get it out ... look quite of horrible ..... imagining that is how my sis and brother are taken out lolz

hopefully princess will turn head down ... kind of heartache to see baby being twist and turn to take them out :p

more difficult to discover if located below belly button.i saw them when i was trying on clothes in the fitting room wt white lightings.

cuz they itch,i wonder stretch mark cream helps.feel like applying mopiko.

i hope my stretch mark not as bad as my mum loh.she also got bad morning sickness.

more difficult to discover if located below belly button.i saw them when i was trying on clothes in the fitting room wt white lightings.

cuz they itch,i wonder stretch mark cream helps.feel like applying mopiko.

i hope my stretch mark not as bad as my mum loh.she also got bad morning sickness.
sometime i really hate those fitting room or toilet light..they let us see the ugly part of us ..
i notice over the weekend alot of skin tags on my neck :(

my bro head was sideway when he enter the birth canal... my mum was struck giving birth to him for over 1 day. He only came out after the doc turn his head... shiver...

My mum inhale so much laughing gas that she told my dad she is going off already. haha
She give birth to the 3 of us without epidural

thighs i also hv b4 pregnant,but close to skin color i dun care,but the tummy one is pink color leh.

Good morning mummies! Back to work today, so tired today cos last night cannot sleep properly, keep on waking up to pee. My hubby says his son very smart, already figured out that ooohh, if he kick this spongy thing here (my bladder), mummy will get up (to pee) n stop squishing him.

I have an eczema patch at the right hand bottom of my tummy, so super itchy! N a bit of stretch marks on the sides of my boobs (though I swear they do not look stretched at all). I ran out of my clarins so yesterday bought one bottle of palmers coco butter to dong first, then super regret it cos I hate the smell!

Thurs I'm seeing the KK gynae, think I will ask for 2 days mc. When at home I get so bored n depressed, but once I'm back to work all I can think abt is my bed. Hehe.

Good morning mummies! Back to work today, so tired today cos last night cannot sleep properly, keep on waking up to pee. My hubby says his son very smart, already figured out that ooohh, if he kick this spongy thing here (my bladder), mummy will get up (to pee) n stop squishing him.

I have an eczema patch at the right hand bottom of my tummy, so super itchy! N a bit of stretch marks on the sides of my boobs (though I swear they do not look stretched at all). I ran out of my clarins so yesterday bought one bottle of palmers coco butter to dong first, then super regret it cos I hate the smell!

Thurs I'm seeing the KK gynae, think I will ask for 2 days mc. When at home I get so bored n depressed, but once I'm back to work all I can think abt is my bed. Hehe.

i also dun like palmers coco butter smell.both me n hubby tot tat it got a "chao sng" smell.

my bro head was sideway when he enter the birth canal... my mum was struck giving birth to him for over 1 day. He only came out after the doc turn his head... shiver...

My mum inhale so much laughing gas that she told my dad she is going off already. haha
She give birth to the 3 of us without epidural
so are you going to do the same .. ie without epidural lolz

i also dun like palmers coco butter smell.both me n hubby tot tat it got a "chao sng" smell.
i also dun like palmer lolz ..

Ask you all ladies something, would you buy a baby carrier now, or wait until bb is born, then bring bb to try????

I am tempted to get a Manduca Blackline because my friend can help me get it overseas at a good price ($50-60 cheaper than SG)... Can't decide if I should buy now, or buy later...

what is wrong with this period of the year

HK - demonstration
Malaysia / singapore / indonesia - Haze
japan / philippines/ part of malaysia- typhoon hit
thailand beach area- murder tourists
the other side of the world - eloba on the loose

Ask you all ladies something, would you buy a baby carrier now, or wait until bb is born, then bring bb to try????

I am tempted to get a Manduca Blackline because my friend can help me get it overseas at a good price ($50-60 cheaper than SG)... Can't decide if I should buy now, or buy later...

We bought the baby bjorn at expo, though it has mixed reviews, but it was a good deal we thought - $89 instead of the usual $249. My hubby plans to use it to walk the bb n the dog at the same time. :D

imho the carrier sure fit the baby so really not necessary to bring bb go try .. it is more like adult preference

what is wrong with this period of the year

HK - demonstration
Malaysia / singapore / indonesia - Haze
japan / philippines/ part of malaysia- typhoon hit
thailand beach area- murder tourists
the other side of the world - eloba on the loose

actually end of the yr always very happening one be it natural or human activities.

But the HK one is rather unexpected.. dunno how long it will last... my boss traveling there soon.. hope everything clear by then...

As long as doc say it is ok then no issue lah .. U wan to look like hippo meh
don't wanna be likea whale but... depending on what I wear I look more like a fat auntie. and I see some ppl...can takw nixe pix with the bump in front... due date is abt 2 wks b4 me tho

i already bought the ergo baby carrier at the fair,wt the infant insert at $139.stroller will buy later,gotto do a bit of research 1st.personally,i prefer to carry baby close to me wen he still small,greater sense of security for both.

wait till baby born i tink will b a bit late? cuz u mus carry baby wt ur hands to shopping mall to try? unless u gt stroller bah :)

yah, when I was 5mth preggy, my bro say he will not give his seat if he saw me coz I look fat than preggy...
Now into 6mth, depending on the clothes I wear, sometimes look fat than preggy.. haha

My colleague who is 5 weeks ahead of me really look very preggy. haha

yah, when I was 5mth preggy, my bro say he will not give his seat if he saw me coz I look fat than preggy...
Now into 6mth, depending on the clothes I wear, sometimes look fat than preggy.. haha

My colleague who is 5 weeks ahead of me really look very preggy. haha
i dun even bother to expect a seat regardless whether i look preggy or not lolz cos some pple just dun bother or they have doubt on my tummy

i only ask/wish for a place to squeeze in and stand lolz

for me, not everyone give me seats as well. I don't mind as long as I am feeling well and ok for the trip. :) I also hope that nobody squeeze me in the mrt.
But heng, I don't need take mrt to work coz got coy bus, after work most of the time hub will fetch me coz same direction.

for me, not everyone give me seats as well. I don't mind as long as I am feeling well and ok for the trip. :) I also hope that nobody squeeze me in the mrt.
But heng, I don't need take mrt to work coz got coy bus, after work most of the time hub will fetch me coz same direction.
my public transport ride is on adhoc basis ie when hubby travel lolz ...and i dun like to drive :p
...have i not squeeze during peak hours i still din know the ride to office can be so packed lolz esp on train
and that is also the time i see all kind of people lolz .. anyway as mentioned i never expected a seat lah ..i just want a decent space to stand :) and listen to my music ... but sometime i just dun understand why pple refuse to move in ...and i have to excuse me and use my 45inches :confused: tummy to push the way in lolz ...

my public transport ride is on adhoc basis ie when hubby travel lolz ...and i dun like to drive :p
...have i not squeeze during peak hours i still din know the ride to office can be so packed lolz esp on train
and that is also the time i see all kind of people lolz .. anyway as mentioned i never expected a seat lah ..i just want a decent space to stand :) and listen to my music ... but sometime i just dun understand why pple refuse to move in ...and i have to excuse me and use my 45inches :confused: tummy to push the way in lolz ...

Nowadays some ppl will offer their seat to me but some will act blur and keep lookin at me as Im ailen to them. Some uncle old liao oso offer seat whereas young ger just stare at me. actually all sort of ppl nowadays.

We bought the baby bjorn at expo, though it has mixed reviews, but it was a good deal we thought - $89 instead of the usual $249. My hubby plans to use it to walk the bb n the dog at the same time. :D
imho the carrier sure fit the baby so really not necessary to bring bb go try .. it is more like adult preference
i already bought the ergo baby carrier at the fair,wt the infant insert at $139.stroller will buy later,gotto do a bit of research 1st.personally,i prefer to carry baby close to me wen he still small,greater sense of security for both.

wait till baby born i tink will b a bit late? cuz u mus carry baby wt ur hands to shopping mall to try? unless u gt stroller bah :)

Bring the bb to try whether he likes, not so much on the fitting bah.... I also haven't bought stroller but don't intend to buy until after birth...

I was at the bb fair on Sat and saw some mummies just carrying their NB in their arms to look at the carriers... Was thinking of doing that, though I feel a bit insecure...

i dun even bother to expect a seat regardless whether i look preggy or not lolz cos some pple just dun bother or they have doubt on my tummy

i only ask/wish for a place to squeeze in and stand lolz

Same here. My experience so far is that usually the men won't give up seats, some of the women would give up their seats though. I don't stand in front of the darker priority seats though, if I can, I would move all the way to the middle... more space and "fresher" air and cooler aircon than standing at the entrance.

I also 22wks+ still looking more fat then preg. Only can see bump when I wear those tank tops at home. Wear tee or dresses, hardly can tell. Gynae told me to eat more, don't worry abt weight gain. Although I'm already 68kg, gain 5kg already! But I guess a healthy weight bb is more important. Since the possibilies of my bb turning out small is high, I better try n eat more.

Abt idea if the taka bb fair this fri carry tommee tippee bottles? Any mummies using tommee tippee or nuk bottles can give some feedback? My #1 is using pigeon but I'm thinking of changing another brand, so it don't get confusing.

My sis also give birth w/o epidural, but her whole ordeal was just 45mins haa

I was thinking to go without epidural too, I am scared of the needle going into my spine area.

45 minutes is very long. Mine 20 minutes I already buay tahan. But no time for epi

I also 22wks+ still looking more fat then preg. Only can see bump when I wear those tank tops at home. Wear tee or dresses, hardly can tell. Gynae told me to eat more, don't worry abt weight gain. Although I'm already 68kg, gain 5kg already! But I guess a healthy weight bb is more important. Since the possibilies of my bb turning out small is high, I better try n eat more.

Abt idea if the taka bb fair this fri carry tommee tippee bottles? Any mummies using tommee tippee or nuk bottles can give some feedback? My #1 is using pigeon but I'm thinking of changing another brand, so it don't get confusing.

I'm using nuk and I like it. Anyone seen it at taka fair for nuk nipple size 2?

I'm switching to pigeon for #3 because I don't want the helper to get confused and fit the wrong nipple

Bring the bb to try whether he likes, not so much on the fitting bah.... I also haven't bought stroller but don't intend to buy until after birth...

I was at the bb fair on Sat and saw some mummies just carrying their NB in their arms to look at the carriers... Was thinking of doing that, though I feel a bit insecure...

Same here. My experience so far is that usually the men won't give up seats, some of the women would give up their seats though. I don't stand in front of the darker priority seats though, if I can, I would move all the way to the middle... more space and "fresher" air and cooler aircon than standing at the entrance.
for me i prefer to have everything ready and not bring the NB out :p

precisely .. i find that aircon is cooler in the middle or the connecting point but these pple just like to stand at the entrance where there is hardly any air con

but the cc of the bottle are diff why will confuse leh

45 minutes is very long. Mine 20 minutes I already buay tahan. But no time for epi

we thought not bad for a first timer. my friend took 4-5 hr, another colleague took a good 12 hr. both of them with epidural.

20mins is record time! tt means u can tahan the contractions?
my sis contractions started about 5 hrs before her delivery, she was at home and thought its just stomache. haha

for me i prefer to have everything ready and not bring the NB out :p

precisely .. i find that aircon is cooler in the middle or the connecting point but these pple just like to stand at the entrance where there is hardly any air con

I find middle section cooler also but hor nowadays some trains don't have enough poles to grab and I am short, holding the hanger is very uncomfortable so ended up have to stay at the sides coz can grab the pole

we thought not bad for a first timer. my friend took 4-5 hr, another colleague took a good 12 hr. both of them with epidural.

my sis contractions started about 5 hrs before her delivery, she was at home and thought its just stomache. haha
like that then good... blur blur go into labour lolz ...

I find middle section cooler also but hor nowadays some trains don't have enough poles to grab and I am short, holding the hanger is very uncomfortable so ended up have to stay at the sides coz can grab the pole
i have no problem with holding hanger ..but i have problem with all kind of smell at hanger lolz so i normally go after poles or ... practice balancing without holding

like that then good... blur blur go into labour lolz ...
ya lor, that y I say its good.. coz it all happen before she know it. Hope I be as lucky as her.

i have no problem with holding hanger ..but i have problem with all kind of smell at hanger lolz so i normally go after poles or ... practice balancing without holding
I can stand without holding but it doesn't give me comfort. If not pregnant nvr mind..

i wonder why some ppl took 12 hrs and some ppl shorter har? issit becuz 1st timer will take longer,cuz dunno how to push,etc?

Me only endure for 30 mins than i immediate ask for Epidural wor. I cant stand the pain.

i wonder why some ppl took 12 hrs and some ppl shorter har? issit becuz 1st timer will take longer,cuz dunno how to push,etc?

Maybe to have 10cm open will take longer time. For me abt 4+pm my gynae burst my waterbag than by 10pm i give birth. i only use 1 hr to push and baby come out. Lucky is short times.

Mummies my greatest fear is the delivery itself. Going to try for natural with epidural but the thought still scares me.. how do you all overcome this fear? I even have thoughts of having a c section instead..silly right :(

i guess it is the pain threshold some pple can take it well and din realised in labour ..by the time realised already passed dunno how many hours lolz
i guess really up to individual body ..how fast they dilute and how fast the body react

Mummies my greatest fear is the delivery itself. Going to try for natural with epidural but the thought still scares me.. how do you all overcome this fear? I even have thoughts of having a c section instead..silly right :(

i actually look forward to natural for #1 but at 38 wks gynae say induce ..and induce = artificially make body to go into labour i dun want so go straight to c sect cos i read when the body is not ready and one induce it will drag even longer ..the stress not necessarily on mom but on baby too so dun wan to put #1 into that stress so C sect heng it was a good move cos gynae say he is big and she got difficulty pulling him out even though C sect ...
and so happened in my nov mummies group got one insist on natural despite warning bb is big and her pelvic did not expand as big as baby ..and nearly got to break bb collar bone bfore she cna come out

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a1050967/shoulder-dystocia

anyway it is still up to individual for me ..some will say i choose the easy way out lolz

My biggest worry is also deliver. :p like @PTB7674, my specialist suggest that I go for induce, I worry that it is artificial coz not my bb choose her birth date then I gotta suffer suffer then ended up worst case gotta E C-sect. wow double cost....

I read a news online that a petite mum was carrying a bb too big for her, she wanted C-sect but the doc felt she can pull thru natural. Ended up baby was crush in the process of birth, doc use forceps and stuff like that, and died after delivery, brain damage or something.... very poor thing..

I will go for C-sect if doc say bb to big for natural, it is really a risk.... I just hope I don't need E C-sect... haha

Back