(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

wah after seeing all the charges your gynae charged you ladies...i think my gynea is quite cheap :D :D
her consultation only $78 her scan only $68 :D
Yeah, same. Sometimes I will do that, but my hubby don't drink coffee. I will kop his teh c instead.

Normal coke has 7 teaspoon of sugar. 1 cup of milo with hot water has about 2 teaspoon of sugar... How much sugar should we not exceed???

Do you guys have any cravings?? I tell u guys something very random... when I go TMC, I will plan my meals around the food I wanna eat, cuz used to work in Novena Square area, so miss some of the good food there... :) My first visit I went to have chicken rice at the old building next to United Square. Tomorrow, I wanna go have the beef hor fun opposite TMC! :)

I haf only 1 craving and it is a weird one. I crave for McDonald's chilli sauce. Just the chili sauce! Hahahahaha! My friend rode to McD during our lunch break. Wah, that shiok feeling when you taste the food! Like, it is the most delicious food in the entire world eaten in my entire lifetime. McD chilli sauce. :D

I haf only 1 craving and it is a weird one. I crave for McDonald's chilli sauce. Just the chili sauce! Hahahahaha! My friend rode to McD during our lunch break. Wah, that shiok feeling when you taste the food! Like, it is the most delicious food in the entire world eaten in my entire lifetime. McD chilli sauce. :D

oohhh... that's a weird one...haha

at the begining i do crave for MOS burger thick fries :D once fulfilled then no more but sometime i do crave for mcd fish burger ... but nothing on their chilli but i seem to like spicy stuff and those i used to find spicy doesnt seen to be spicy now and i would prefer more spicy ...but problem with spicy stuff is it will cause heartburn or Reflux :D this tummy of mine hard to please lolz

;)
Hello all MTB..

My 1st post, tho i have been reading

Motion sickness/ Morning sickness + nausea only started ard 12W....
I'm 13+4 today.. hope this wil get better..... I wana enjoy my 2nd trimester!

oh ya.. i crave for McChicken... haha

I was posting in another thread that this week is my 10th week and my MS is at full blown... I could not keep my dinner on Sat, Sun and and again on yesterday... hated it!!! Ohhh... let the MS pass soon!!!!

Then this pregnancy I also dont like sweet stuff, I prefer savoury food!

I was posting in another thread that this week is my 10th week and my MS is at full blown... I could not keep my dinner on Sat, Sun and and again on yesterday... hated it!!! Ohhh... let the MS passed soon!!!!

Wow, I also felt MS getting worst this week, 12 wk now.. My hub look at me in a weird way... y u never MS then now only MS.. Felt like puking ytd and now... but haven puke...

I haven't gained anything yet.... Maybe less than 1kg I think...

I'm still lazing at home! But need to get up and prep for appt with Dr Tham at noon...

I am guilty of eating fast food, its the only food that I feel like eating during evening. I got evening sickness.....
I don't like Chinese food at all, see already wanna puke. hahaha

I can't eat my sour plum anymore, use to be able to eat in the first few weeks. Ytd I ate in the evening, gave me a bad aftertaste that wun go away till night time

me too... feel very bloated and sick in the evening...:(
cant eat in evening... but i crave for sandwiches... :p
Hate chinese cooking... all the oil and smell... cant even tolerate Rice!! *Yucks*

Hate chinese cooking... all the oil and smell... cant even tolerate Rice!! *Yucks*
High five! its bad until I can't don't even wanna eat my mum's food. Abit bad.. .but really no appetite.

I love POLAR CHICKEN PIE! haha

High five! its bad until I can't don't even wanna eat my mum's food. Abit bad.. .but really no appetite.

I love POLAR CHICKEN PIE! haha

Exactly!! feel so bad... when my mum make the effort to cook different dishes hoping i will eat it... but i just nibble and left the dining table... :(
and I lost weight... :(

ohhh i hardly eat rice when I am not pregnant, but I ate a lot of rice since the start of this pregnancy

And I love love soup... dun noe why.

I was posting in another thread that this week is my 10th week and my MS is at full blown... I could not keep my dinner on Sat, Sun and and again on yesterday... hated it!!! Ohhh... let the MS pass soon!!!!

same i dun like sweet stuff too :D ... actually the MS will full blow on 10th and 11th based on what i read on net and tested and proven ..for me whole day ... niether here not there feeling nauseas...eat also cannot dun eat also cannot but now at 12 wks it got better only evening sickness dunno why ...get heartburn /reflux only when ate dinner
I +- maybe around 1/2kg, but I am fat to begin with. hahaha
i also fat and dun seem to put on much ... kind of worrying though
same as me... evening sickness! keke
^5
Exactly!! feel so bad... when my mum make the effort to cook different dishes hoping i will eat it... but i just nibble and left the dining table... :(
and I lost weight... :(
yah have to eat somethign ..cannot totally dun eat

my hub give up on me already.
The one thing he doesn't allow me to drink is... bubble tea.

There was an article which say that 1 Taiwan lady drink bubble tea throughout her pregnancy then her baby boy born with a tiny winy birdie...

My hub I think he quite certain I am carrying a boy, so he don't allow me to drink bubble tea.. Faintz...

Anyway its just joking, to us, boy or girl also nvm. HEALTHY MORE IMPT!

There was an article which say that 1 Taiwan lady drink bubble tea throughout her pregnancy then her baby boy born with a tiny winy birdie...

My hub I think he quite certain I am carrying a boy, so he don't allow me to drink bubble tea.. Faintz...

alamak all baby boys are born with tiny winy birdie what!!

most man prefer 1st born being a boy :D

They want their son to take care of the 2nd one, hopefully, sister. ahaha
yes you are right that is why my hubby hoping for a girl ...anyway 2 more weeks and i will know already :D
This year like got a lot of boys... Hahhaha... dun know is it beca of HORSE year... :D
Most of friends / colleagues give birth to boy... :p

after 20 wks scan ... we all can compile a list fo all the mummies ..their baby gender ETD ...
my nov 2010 mummies compiled and in that year alot of girls :D

ohhh i hardly eat rice when I am not pregnant, but I ate a lot of rice since the start of this pregnancy

And I love love soup... dun noe why.
Same here, ate a lot of rice compared to before... And want to drink or eat soupy stuff all the time. Porridge, soup noodles, any kind of soup, I want!

Same here, ate a lot of rice compared to before... And want to drink or eat soupy stuff all the time. Porridge, soup noodles, any kind of soup, I want!
For me I more on meat stuff Lolz beef, mutton Lolz and my mom will nag cos my 1st born eat a lot of that during pregnancy and she complain he bad temper Lolz

Wow, I also felt MS getting worst this week, 12 wk now.. My hub look at me in a weird way... y u never MS then now only MS.. Felt like puking ytd and now... but haven puke...

Me too! I feel nauseous more often now than few weeks back. May due to the full-blown effect in week 10-12 and also the fact that I'm fasting. Before, I just eat some sweets when feeling nauseous. Now, must control breathing. By right, I no need to fast since pregnant, but so far, I can manage. So, that's good.

Juz back from kkh check up..

I lost a total of 5kg.... gynae say not very good... he expect me to eat more n start gaining somr weight by next appt....

Today is 10 weeks 4 days.... he says ms to be worse ... die liao...... worse then i jialat...

I crave for fast food n koi ... but i have to control has i had a history of GD....

I hate plain rice now .. fried rice still ok...

My cravings change every week. Last time always out of idea what to eat. These days very easy, my baby will tell me he wants chicken rice, fried bee hoon, Chinese food, Malay food haha....

But one thing consistent is I will feel nausea after eating white rice. Chicken rice is totally ok.

I'm consider overweight ahha so I lost 3kg currently but still overweight . So no problem for me maybe I stil need to slim down 10kg..

. And I hate rice can only stuff 1-2 spoon.. Crave for laksa , Tom yam soup , Tomato based soup.. Can only eat junk food . Normal dishes I only can take Abit . So my mum cook I also feel bad just eating Abit .. Recently at night totally no appetite just drink soup.. And eat fruits

seem like alot of you just reached the 10th /11th weeks when the MS will be full blow ... bear with it ...going to be over soon ... then you can start enjoying 2nd trimester plan holiday etc

Back