(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I thought I was the only one waking up to visit the toilet recently! :p

Currently at my 12th week and my fatigue and constipation levels seem to have improved. Going for OSCAR this Saturday!

Lolz relax lah

maybe she belong to the bo chap kind ... Doc ask me scan ok lor pple ask me pay ok pay lor Dun bother to read Lolz
No lo she not those bo chup and she keep saying my gynae chop me etc . Becos she paid very little compared to mine. That one i take it la . But I feel that she should not just assume she right when is just miscomm between both of us and push the blame all on me and say I sensitive. I just want to take it is mis com she say I got problem ... She just dont care when answering me la . She say she juggling the baby and SMS me is just excuse . No heart .. Sigh. And Im not the kind where she can push me over when I'm not wrong.

I thought I was the only one waking up to visit the toilet recently! :p

Currently at my 12th week and my fatigue and constipation levels seem to have improved. Going for OSCAR this Saturday!

your fatigue level has improved!! thats nice :)
For me, I am still feeling a sleepy head, even after completing 12 weeks!!
Hopefully, i'll get more energy in coming weeks then.

No lo she not those bo chup and she keep saying my gynae chop me etc . Becos she paid very little compared to mine. That one i take it la . But I feel that she should not just assume she right when is just miscomm between both of us and push the blame all on me and say I sensitive. I just want to take it is mis com she say I got problem ... She just dont care when answering me la . She say she juggling the baby and SMS me is just excuse . No heart .. Sigh. And Im not the kind where she can push me over when I'm not wrong.

from the way u type, can see that u already v sensitive kind
:)

My 1st preggy also the same issues. Wake up throughout the nite. So this round same prob again. Will wait till i give birth than my routine back to normal. :(

from the way u type, can see that u already v sensitive kind
:)
I told you I'm not . I just don't like to be malign by ppl . If I'm wrong I admit if I'm not I die die also wun admit. I just feel that she think I'm so pushover that she can bully then say this to me when I ask her nicely and she give me answer that make me blur then I say is it 20th week then do she then ya of cos la which then she say I never ask properly when I did ask if Oscar and detailed scan is done together she also say yes. I don't think I'm the only got pbm in this miscom she shouldn't just say I got pbm when she ownself don't read my questions. I believe this is not sensitive is my character whether I'm pregnant or not this is not the way to push blame on ppl .

I'm not sure la maybe most ppl are pushover . And I believe if your frens treat you like that you will also feel that is unfair. I will not go malign my frens over something that is miscom by 2 person will not say he or she got pbm when is just a miscom. Just laugh and forget. She just wanna prove she is in the right mind when she is not .

your fatigue level has improved!! thats nice :)
For me, I am still feeling a sleepy head, even after completing 12 weeks!!
Hopefully, i'll get more energy in coming weeks then.

I've heard that fatigue goes away after the first tri. Jiayou! :)

I'm not sure la maybe most ppl are pushover . And I believe if your frens treat you like that you will also feel that is unfair. I will not go malign my frens over something that is miscom by 2 person will not say he or she got pbm when is just a miscom. Just laugh and forget. She just wanna prove she is in the right mind when she is not .

ok...relax ...we get your point ... be a smiley mummy and baby will always smile when come out...tested and proven :D :D

Chill, baby can pick up our emotions. I read an article on mypaper, they was like stressing the mum and taking a 3d scan of the baby at the same time. Baby will frown or cover their hands over their ears.

New born can pick up their mum emotion when they are being carried by them

Hey paiseh Getaway Junkie, have u acty taken an MC to see Dr Tham? Is it an MC for the whole day or is it just a time-chit?

I have a generous 22 days of AL but I'd prefer to keep my AL to rest before my ML starts... So i am thinking of taking MC for my upcoming Oscar, instead of taking a day off.
time chit means you need to go back work

ok...relax ...we get your point ... be a smiley mummy and baby will always smile when come out...tested and proven :D :D
I think will be the same as me ... Wun get bullied by ppl. Dare to do dare to admit. Never do never admit. Just disappointed in my friend . When she ask me things I will try assist her as much as I can even by helping her google for stuffs related. But go to her she bo chup and anyhow reply me. Maybe I should not be so kind anymore.

i am in week 13.

did anyone experience a shrink in your tummy?

i thought my tummy looks bigger last week. and i am kinda of worried cause i gained 2.5kg previously but due to bad ms in week 9 i loss 1.5kg.

and it doesnt seems to increase ever since.

I just got to my desk and saw so many messages from you girls! :)

Btw, do you all get breakouts on your face/ back? My face keep breaking out. :( although my face wasn't really in gd condition before pregnant but now seems worse! And I can't apply those acne cream now as I heard is harmful.

Yes I got breakout on my cheek areas... Quite bad... even my hubby say your face looks bad. All the hormonal changes. Grr... Right now I am applying Tea Tree Oil to the inflamed areas, then every week do a scrub and deep cleansing mask... Dunno what else I can do since this is hormonal..

I am not feeling tt tired nowadays, is it normal?

Anyway since pregnant, the earliest I slept was 10.30am :p My friends told me they slept like 8/9pm in 1st tri.
But before pregnant, I slept at 1+am.

I think it is normal, cuz we are moving towards 2nd trimester and supposedly we will get our energy levels back before getting tired again in 3rd tri. When I first found out I was preggie, wah, all the time wanna sleep. After lunch, will take 20 min break, 5 plus will feel sleepy again and at night sleep early... Now I slowly go back to my 1am sleeping time again....

Lucky I sleep is sleep through the entire night if I pee before I sleep. Only on weekends then I will wake up to pee, but weekends I sleep till later in the morning.

Hey paiseh Getaway Junkie, have u acty taken an MC to see Dr Tham? Is it an MC for the whole day or is it just a time-chit?

I have a generous 22 days of AL but I'd prefer to keep my AL to rest before my ML starts... So i am thinking of taking MC for my upcoming Oscar, instead of taking a day off.

MC is for the entire day. During my first visit the nurse offered and I just said okay lor... It's a "Outpatient Sick Leave" MC, not a time chit.

well...i watched a lot of sitcom during 1st pregnancy ..and my 1st born is a happy smiley kid :D :D

Wah... I like to watch violent shows like Game of Thrones and Walking Dead leh... a lot of 打打杀杀 kind leh...

Although I do enjoy watching Running Man every week.

Yeah, I try not to get too stressed though last week my mum and MIL make me very pek chek and very stress, super sian.

i see from other thread, some MTB bought maternity wear from ASOS

I bought from Asos! Now got summer sale, so is a good time to buy... My stuff are supposed to arrive soon, will review when I receive them.

I also bought a pair of maternity leggings from Old Navy... Notice a lot of ppl recommend to buy leggings, very versatile... The one i bought is only SGD10 after conversion, and shipping wise shouldn't be too ex, less than SGD15 in total I reckon...

I'm also interested in H&M maternity, but I dunno which H&M store in Singapore stocks the maternity range though....

I also like to watch violent shows, I was watching CSI haha then my hub forbid me.

Now I watch documentary or reality tv show like, I am obese and pregnant, my 600ib life, horders. hahaha then shut my eye when seeing disgusting things. haha Ytd was watching bizzare ER, but its too weird and gross, can't continue!

I bought from Asos! Now got summer sale, so is a good time to buy... My stuff are supposed to arrive soon, will review when I receive them.

I also bought a pair of maternity leggings from Old Navy... Notice a lot of ppl recommend to buy leggings, very versatile... The one i bought is only SGD10 after conversion, and shipping wise shouldn't be too ex, less than SGD15 in total I reckon...

I'm also interested in H&M maternity, but I dunno which H&M store in Singapore stocks the maternity range though....

Eh H & M got maternity meh? I was complaining to my dh the other day, H&M clothings not my type... I always go there to shop for my first born...

well...i watched a lot of sitcom during 1st pregnancy ..and my 1st born is a happy smiley kid :D :D
Actually not really my boss say she got bad temper during her pregnancy and she quarrel very badly with hubby but her baby come out all smiley .. So I think not really related la but of cos if having depression for mum mostly will affect the baby since is 100% unhappy for mum. No happy moment.

i am in week 13.

did anyone experience a shrink in your tummy?

i thought my tummy looks bigger last week. and i am kinda of worried cause i gained 2.5kg previously but due to bad ms in week 9 i loss 1.5kg.

and it doesnt seems to increase ever since.

First tri not supposed to have so much weight gain, so maybe don't worry lah. As long as baby weight is healthy, that's all that matters. :)

I'm so sleepy after lunch.... No energy, want to put my head down on the table to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
I got fed up with feeling sleepy after lunch all the time, I had a big cup of oolong tea just now. Just as I always did before i bfp. Why be so hard on myself ? Dr tham siad 1 cup of tea / coffee a day is ok. So i made it a bigggg cup

I got fed up with feeling sleepy after lunch all the time, I had a big cup of oolong tea just now. Just as I always did before i bfp. Why be so hard on myself ? Dr tham siad 1 cup of tea / coffee a day is ok. So i made it a bigggg cup

LOL... :) Actual limit if you read the research available online is 200mg of caffeine... just make sure you don't exceed that lor... 1 normal sized cup of coffee is about 100mg. Now I just try to wean myself off coffee... in the morning instead of drinking coffee, I will just take hot milk or milo....

LOL... :) Actual limit if you read the research available online is 200mg of caffeine... just make sure you don't exceed that lor... 1 normal sized cup of coffee is about 100mg. Now I just try to wean myself off coffee... in the morning instead of drinking coffee, I will just take hot milk or milo....
I have wean myself off coffee immediate after blue line appear on the test kits but sometime outside I will steal a mouthful of coffee from my hubby Lolz

i had coke during lunch too. Not sure how much caffeine that is. But if 200 mg is the recommended cap, then we can acty take 2 cups of.coffee and not 1 cup as what dr tham says.

I have wean myself off coffee immediate after blue line appear on the test kits but sometime outside I will steal a mouthful of coffee from my hubby Lolz

Yeah, same. Sometimes I will do that, but my hubby don't drink coffee. I will kop his teh c instead.

Normal coke has 7 teaspoon of sugar. 1 cup of milo with hot water has about 2 teaspoon of sugar... How much sugar should we not exceed???

Do you guys have any cravings?? I tell u guys something very random... when I go TMC, I will plan my meals around the food I wanna eat, cuz used to work in Novena Square area, so miss some of the good food there... :) My first visit I went to have chicken rice at the old building next to United Square. Tomorrow, I wanna go have the beef hor fun opposite TMC! :)

But decaf no shiok leh

Wah getaway junkie you really know the Area well I always dread what to eat when go there .. Hmmm talking abt that boon tong keen quite near there and long time no eat Lolz
Craving hmm ok .. Sometime but I dun always fulfill it Lolz lazy

Back