(2014) ivf mummies support group

hahaha ok ok cause i remeber seeing something similar in qo10 so i go find the link for you. thats the problem with free size clothes. i find i cannot wear comfy too for free size. still prefer to get sizes.

lunch actually i wanted to eat bibimbap but i thought wanted something soupy. i bought kueh tutu back for tea break.

actually lately my crave is prawns, especially cold prawns where you find them in international buffet...i eaten quite a few last week.

My review w b this Friday before I go back to work on mon. I nvr stay at home so much one lor... hahaa
Ya, I aso have dizzy spell once awhile, especially when I just stand up from laying too much.. take half a min to b able continue walk without feeling blackout..

:eek:That's is my fav meat 'prawn'. Now totally can't take meat. Btw I am planning to have either the croquette burger (I know is stupid to order potato burger) from mos or bibimbap with no meat. Hmm.. thinking and thinking.. haha..

Wah got kueh tutu. Haha I only eat biscuit today as no mood to eat my wholemeal bread.

I think now is the best time to eat international buffet, at least can eat what you want to eat. Especially the dessert section with all the cakes and ice cream, Slurp!.:p

i just saw from groupon there is this voucher on changi city hotel international buffet so tempted to get....but dont know want anot. sometime buy voucher le commited to go, dont buy then wont get this special price. its half price from original 40+ bucks. quite worth.

just now i so scared when my vision turns black white cause i fainted before so i was so worried that i faster go find a nearby seat. while walking i so fear i just faint like that. how embarassed can that be oh my..hahaha

Circle, I understand how your mum's feel. As for me I stopped cooking as I just can't decide what to eat any moment of time and if I am going to cook, the food will sure be wasted. hehe your beanie seems to love fillet o fish. I use to love it but now I just can't take meat.
Kitkats, how are you already? planning to see private too?
Dolly, how are you today?
Maybe tonight can eat Korean bibimbap without meat... hmm.. really can consider hehe.. iwantahealthybaby, what is for lunch and dinner?

Try vegetarian yakitori or tempura... quite tasty too

Yah! I saw the black lace dress too! But don't have my size too. I super like it too. Still waiting for my delivery then can decide what to buy next on asos.

My beanie confirm junk food baby. Mom cooked fish mee sua soup for lunch. I ate 5 mouths only. She headache, dunno what to cook for dinner cos demoralised I always eat so little of her food. Gave up and ran to macs to buy fillet o fish and chicken nuggets. Me just whacked half the burger man! Happy happy!

Your beanie is already a Mac fan at a few months ... lol

Buddy, I think groupon sometimes got a lot of terms and conditions one so better read first then buy... As for the fainting, you might want to consider bringing some sweet with you. I think is that you have stand too long while waiting, maybe our beanies hate waiting time. Like me sit down and drive also can feel the spinning effects. Think my beanie hates waiting in the traffic jam. haha.

Joie where can I get the yakitori? what is that har?

So anyone go and grab the hello kitty recently? Haha I am not a fan of hello kitty so never go and buy.

Counting down to knock off time, my mind is really shut on a Monday..

Btw the pictures in groupon on the international buffet at Changi village hotel looks tempting.

Anyone taking metoclopramide for nausea/vomitting? Doc was pretty reluctant to give nausea med but gave coz I was getting dehydrated. Its ok to take rgt. Pretty worried.

Buddy, I think groupon sometimes got a lot of terms and conditions one so better read first then buy... As for the fainting, you might want to consider bringing some sweet with you. I think is that you have stand too long while waiting, maybe our beanies hate waiting time. Like me sit down and drive also can feel the spinning effects. Think my beanie hates waiting in the traffic jam. haha.

Joie where can I get the yakitori? what is that har?

So anyone go and grab the hello kitty recently? Haha I am not a fan of hello kitty so never go and buy.

There is a good Japanese at Purvis street and they serve a good set lunch. The grilled yakitori can be customised to be all vegetables and are freshly grilled. It is a few restaurants down from Saveur Restaurant

I already bought my hello kitty online

So far for my this pregnancy period of 11 weeks I took the nausea medicine only twice. Think cannot Eat too much also. Maybe try some sour plum.

Last edited:
Joie thanks, wah at Purvis street.. Think I will not travel that far. I prefer to go to the East like Changi Airport hahah.

Kay that medicine cannot eat more than three X daily. Not recommended to take regularly. Vitamin b6 helps in preventing nausea too that one can eat daily like folic acid. Can get from your gynae too.

Almost time to ko ladies. Feel like eating western food to9.

Ya LynnCandy the picture looks gd right tempted cause got cold prawns.

Take care Lynn n iwantahealthybaby .
Bcareful with ur movement if u r giddy. If fell down is no joke. Touch wood.

The anti vomit pill I took every night. I want to make myself sleep so I won't vomit.

I have asked dh to buy hokkaido croquette burger from mos as I scare bibimbap take away will be sux.
I am still waiting for time to knock off. Sian mine is only at 6pm. Endure endure. Hope no massive jam on the road later.

Take care Lynn n iwantahealthybaby .
Bcareful with ur movement if u r giddy. If fell down is no joke. Touch wood.

The anti vomit pill I took every night. I want to make myself sleep so I won't vomit.

I think mine is a one time thing again probably due to exert too much strength during the toilet session during lunch time. I been eating lots of dragon fruits and fybogel daily but still constipation is a major problem. So when you took the nausea pill really no nausea? Think don't take regularly.

LynnCandy another 10 mins. I'm waiting for dh thus loitering around 1st.

Thanks ladies. . Doc gave me b6 also 50mg once a day. I think for now I try not to take metoclopramide unless really very chia lat. I took b6.. seem to be better now.. also eat soda biscuits. Nurse say its ok if I cant eat.. must stay hydrated but my prob is I vomit out most of the liquid I take.

Thanks ladies. . Doc gave me b6 also 50mg once a day. I think for now I try not to take metoclopramide unless really very chia lat. I took b6.. seem to be better now.. also eat soda biscuits. Nurse say its ok if I cant eat.. must stay hydrated but my prob is I vomit out most of the liquid I take.

Have you tried taking some isotonic drink like pocari or 100 plus some times?

Me backies from scan! Beanie is fine! Didn't have to do vscan. First time abdominal scan. Gynae showed and pointed out the head, hands and feet. He was lying down in teddy bear position. He did move his hands a bit on the screen. And yes, finally heard the heartbeat too!

Hahahaha! Happy happy happy!

Me backies from scan! Beanie is fine! Didn't have to do vscan. First time abdominal scan. Gynae showed and pointed out the head, hands and feet. He was lying down in teddy bear position. He did move his hands a bit on the screen. And yes, finally heard the heartbeat too!

Hahahaha! Happy happy happy!

@circlecircle, a boy? cos u said 'he'

Oops! Hahaha! He shall be a 'he' until proven otherwise in a few months time. Hahaha!

So sad to call beanie an 'it'. Easier to type 'he' mah. HahahaA

Hahaha yeah circle. Happy happy. And yes I find describing beanie as "it" seems so wrong. I try to minimise use of he / she or it. Keep saying beanies lol.

Ladies have you thought of your baby gender? I mean any preference?

Hahaha yeah circle. Happy happy. And yes I find describing beanie as "it" seems so wrong. I try to minimise use of he / she or it. Keep saying beanies lol.

Ladies have you thought of your baby gender? I mean any preference?
Yah but sometimes I will forget and refer beanie to he. But I am guessing beanie is a boy. Let's see if my gut feel is correct. Hahaha!

If beanie is a she, I also very happy. Can dress up pretty pretty in polka dot and ribbons.

Circle so great right better than amc? Beanie hands move a bit meaning initially was sleeping then heard you all scanning and waking up to wave at you. Hehe.

My family everyone loves me to have a girl. So I think I will have a boy haha. I have no preference as long as beanie is healthy and guai guai I am happy.

Everyone used to say I look like I will have girls. But I think my mil would prefer boy though she hadn't even asked about me or beanie since she knew the news.

As for my side I don't know whether they prefer girls or boys. Most Impt they just hope both are well and healthy I think. I ask my nephew before prefer me to have boys or girls he reply one boy one girl perfect hahaha. How I wish for this perfect answer too. :)

Suddenly my scan seems so far away....next week come fast!

Haha ya how come the scan seems so far. Next week please come faster hehe. Recently the weather is so hot, sweating every now and then. Btw you all got drink red date? Actually I skip most of the drinks maybe until 2nd trimester then start eating back like red dates, bird nest & etc. The want to puke feeling has gone today. Sometimes as what you all said, it is really the love hate relationship.

Nope me no drink red dates anymore thou heard it's good for blood nourishment. Maybe like you say shall start on 2nd trim but don't think will be daily basis. This weekend got nice movie. Amazing spiderman. Yeah something for us to do on wk ends. Why is today only tue. Hw nice if it's wed and tmr is ph.

Feel like having kfc porridge but lazy to purposely pop by to get before heading office.

Haha I must say why the Public Holiday (PH) is on Thu and not Fri, still got to go back to work on Fri. Oh, got new movie, actually I like to go to Cathay the Platinum Suites very comfortable. Haha just that it is too cosy to go maybe once in a blue moon. Shall see if dh willing to treat.

Maybe you can have kfc breakfast on Thu and ask your dh to go and buy. Counting down for today to end so that tomorrow is Wednesday. Btw you are taking leave to do Oscar or will they give us mc?

Dolly, if you feel uncomfortable, just walk in to a private clinic to check. I did that too last Thu at Thomson Women's Clinic.

dont worry dolly gal, you are not alone, i am paranoid almost everyday too. just that didn mention hahaha. the only assurance is scan and see beanies. other than that no words can make me 100% assured. today i wake up feeling tummy a little less rounded. i also paranoid. too rounded i also sian cause so fat. hahaha. women women! dont know what they want. my gh always say last time say no tummy no symptoms, now give you tummy you keep saying fat liao.

lynncandy my scan is quite early so probably can only take half day off. my planning is if the result of the oscar is good i will go back work, if touch wood is high risk...maybe i need some time off from work. actually this coming scan i am looking forward yet worried. cause its seeing beanies for a longer time but with a chance of hearing negative results scare me....

Oh dolly, in that case don't worry too much. I am also paranoid everyday. Today no symptom then thinking wild again. You should be fine and just a few more days will be your scan. Rest more at home and enjoy the rest days before going back to work like me hahaa. You put on weight is a good thing. Beanie is growing.

iwantahealthybaby, I also got the same feeling as you. My scan is 9am, it is exciting yet scare of the negative result. Well, no worries everything should be fine for us. Stay positive and pray. Trust God. I am planning to take the whole day off. My result will only be out on week 14 (15 May) so really just go for the sake of test. I think I will only announce on my pregnancy after all the tests result. By the way I am going for international buffet on 17 May haha. Hope my result is good so that I got the mood to eat.

Ladies, sorry may I ask if u have heard abt anyone who is subsidized patient but seeing another dr in kkh as private patient? Not sure if it is possible to do it. Please advise. Thanks!

Oh ya hor.. Happy Birthday Dolly....

Hi wannaBBs, you are into your how many weeks already? Currently with which hospital?
Hi Cheerywalnuts, welcome to join us here.

Yeah! More sisters joining our thread!

Cheerywalnut, me not too familiar with your question so can't advise.

Dolly gal, happpppppppy birthday!!!! Next year, there will be a bundle of joy in your bday photo!!!!

Still feeling so happy that I saw beanie in the scan yesterday. First time feeling so high still. First 2 scans, I was too distracted. Will even smile when I think of his cute teddy bear position.

Haiz, my next scan also feels so long!!!!! 17 may. Kkh pushed it back from 12 may to 17 may cos scanning doc for conference. They making special arrangement to open adc on sat to make up for our scans.

Hehe, circle private scan is so great. Your beanie move his/her hands a bit wanting to wave at you. I miss seeing my beanie doing selfie. Our scan will be next week, that one will be Oscar. Hopefully Oscar scan is like the normal scan and no vscan.

Back