(2014) ivf mummies support group

My lunch is fillet o fish again. Hahaha!

LynnCandy, not sure about ms coming in 2nd trimester. Usually no cos placenta taking over.

But during first trimester, it comes and go. Ms came back pretty bad for me this week. Very bloated. Super nausea. No appetite.

Me tmr 9 weeks
I m tiking wat to tapao for dinner, dun want wait for dh.. I will starve lor.. so shiok to walk ard parkway now.. like just release from prison.. hahaa

Circle I only take mac filler o fish n nuggets all these years. Nvr try wat chicken burger n etc.. my mum laughed at me once I like something I stick to it like when she brought me buy fried beehoon during recess when p1 then all the way till p6 then I explore other food...

Alamak I forgot to ask about the product again. Anyway I am going vivo with my mum later and will go and ask. I can't think of what to eat. Ya loh I reach then my turn to see Dr S already and chop chop scan, review then done. Now collection multi vit at pharmacy.
Any senior sisters know if ms will start approaching 2nd trimester. I am feeling sick like want to puke.
Maybe ur ms is one time kind. Go home rest early...

@LynnCandy, since you stays in the east, you might like to consider Dr Geraldine Tan as I remembered you mentioned that you preferred female doc. Plus she's from Thomson Women’s Clinics.

i eat pontian wanton noodles + popiah today. and i drank warm barley water. i know barley is consider liang but i just so tempted when i see cups of barley on the counter. hahaha.

Hi MTBs, I just started on my cycle. I did IVF two years ago and successfully bore a baby boy after 4 tries (2 fresh and 2 FET). He is 13mo now and I would like to give him a sibling. Since it is not a sure-win thing, I thought I will start early. :) Anyone here with SGH?

lynncandy i heard some experience mummy say before ms dont start in trimester 2 but i also dont know how true. cause i also thinking maybe my 1st trim is a breeze but maybe come 2nd trim i will merlion like mad...who knows.

Nuasea strikes me right after my et then all the way till week 6 1/2 then it just went away. Just tat I feel full easily when eating n when I go shower stand too long washing hair I feel breathless ..sometimes sit/lay down too long, I feel giddy when stand up..

Hi MTBs, I just started on my cycle. I did IVF two years ago and successfully bore a baby boy after 4 tries (2 fresh and 2 FET). He is 13mo now and I would like to give him a sibling. Since it is not a sure-win thing, I thought I will start early. :) Anyone here with SGH?

Hi im with SGH care :)

Hi everyone, today I have a fulfilling afternoon with my mother at vivo. Fulfilling also means spend a lot of money about $300+. I have the puking feeling the whole day and I am approaching week 12 next week and don't tell me that my ms is only starting in coming trimester?? Due to my puking feeling, my mum brought me to Thai Express for lunch haha. Guess what again please don't laugh, I had phai thai with vegetable only at such a yummy place to makan. My mum ordered clear tom yam seafood and she forces me to eat some fish and prawn, Oh man my fav soup and because of the meat inside, I really can't drink but to force myself to swallow some in. I had hot lemongrass drink.
After that, we went to Tangs Shiseido and the lady told me that I really cannot use the product. Haiz I have been using it for almost 3 months, hope everything will be fine. Then I went to Laneige and ask about their product saying for preggy lady. They told me quite a number of preggy lady came to buy their products. She introduces me the one for sensitive skin which is no alcohol and don't know what free. She even tell me to check the bb snow cream which I am using as think got whitening content so maybe cannot use. Then I bought another sunscreen powder which she asks me to use that instead of bb snow cream at the moment. Actually the products pricing not expensive, bought so much (Toner, moisture, cleaning foam, powder, don't know what water cream and free mask and other products) only $220 like this. If Shiseido, like 2 to 3 bottles already $250. Then we went to St marc Café to have hot chocolate and ice cream with Japanese waffle. We also went to Pat's oven to buy mixed nuts and fruits.
Circle, wow fish burger used to be my fav and now I cannot eat.
Dolly, hope you have a wonderful shopping too.
Kitkat, I hope this ms is only a one off thingy.
Yue, me and Dr Geraldine no fate. Initially wanted to go to her, but in the end never see any review so went to Dr Wong at tampines branch. Yesterday I also emergency wanted to look for Dr Geraldine as Dr Wong was away, but she was leaving the clinic to deliver a patient so no fate. Btw why I stick to Dr Wong is because he knows Dr Tan and Dr S very well. So Dr S has to transfer me out and she alright that I am transferring to Dr Wong.
Iwantahealthybaby, once a while drink barely I think should be ok one, not say everyday drink. Sometimes if I crave for that thing I will also eat or drink it hahah..

It's just an hour shopping ard for me lah.. went to grab flats at pazzion cos need to utilise my 20% bday discount as left not many days for April liao. I did tapao chicken rice for dinner But dh heard liao said cannot, must eat fresh wanted his dad tapao for me I said no lah ask him walk all the way, please dun do tat..

It's just an hour shopping ard for me lah.. went to grab flats at pazzion cos need to utilise my 20% bday discount as left not many days for April liao. I did tapao chicken rice for dinner But dh heard liao said cannot, must eat fresh wanted his dad tapao for me I said no lah ask him walk all the way, please dun do tat..

Your dh making up for forgetting to get food for you yesterday.. enjoy your dinner

After going through the laneige bb snow content, it is safe to use. Btw Stearic acid is alright to be used but not Salicylic acid. The list of ingredients cannot be used is below not a lot la:
Beta hydroxy acid
BHA
Differin (adapelene)
Retin-A, Renova (tretinoin)
Retinoic acid
Retinol
Retinyl linoleate
Retinyl palmitate
Salicylic acid
Tazorac and avage (Tazarotene)
Tretinoin
Lethicin
Phosphatidylcholine
Soy
Textured vegetable protein (TVP)

No leh. He is doing Ot now , he said cannot finished his drawing, today whole morning gone at gynae clinic.
Mayb later at night then ask him buy fillet o fish....

Hi ladies, hope u all have a great weekend! I am gg to JB to shop tmr! Hope can find some cheap maternity wear!
Looking at everyone describe their dinner so wonderfully! Shiok!

Hi ladies, hope u all have a great weekend! I am gg to JB to shop tmr! Hope can find some cheap maternity wear!
Hi mei, enjoy ur shopping in jb tmr.. I m tiking of kfc chicken porridge for tmr bfast lor....

Dolly gal my bday mth also April :) happy belated birthday to you. We are the April babies.

Whao LynnCandy today fruitful trip huh. I went shopping too after work at plaza sing. bought two bolster and covers and some barangs barangs. I also bought double fillet o fish back home makan. Yes it's DOUBLE FILLET. hahaha and I finish all.

Tomorrow me and dh waking up early for some tummy Tim sum before we head down town shopping. The time table already planned.

Enjoy your msia trip mei. Be careful ya.

Circle and Kitkats when is your next scan? Is it next week? Looking forward.....

Me booked for a scan at private gynae next week. I read that if got heartbeat at week 10, there is a 99% chance that pregnancy is ok.

Dinner for me is home cooked food. Beanie doesn't super like. Just ate a A1 curry puff for supper. Yummy yummy!

So envious to hear all your plans. Me possibly just staying home. This week ms symptoms worsen, also no mood. At most go out to nearby shopping mall to get some shorts cos getting tight and it is making me very uncomfy.

Hahaa I just had my fillet o fish But I had one side of the bread w fillet n without tartar sauce so not tat sinful... can go slp soon.. satisfy now

Same I always add extra tartar sauce for my fillet and with two packets of chilli. I think among the mtbs here I am the worst. Eat the most and most sinful one. I'm snacking on Korea seaweed now. Munch munch. Waiting for another round of clothes to be done. Too many stock up. I hope my Oscar faster come but sad is dh cannot take leave cause he will be going on course. Haiz. I thinking should I get my mummy to accompany me since this scan suppose to be longer and can see more movement but the thing is mummy must take leave if she accompany me and I Don't feel like wasting her leave. But the thought of me going alone and hearing the results alone is scary.

I'm just back from my best buddy's house at Bukit Panjang. Went to Thai Express at Bukit Panjang Plaza to have the mini steamboat for dinner. Guess what? When I placed the order, the waitress told me no more. :( She said everyday they have a quota for the mini steamboat. No choice but to order something else to eat. They have a set dinner for 2. It's very nice! Sweet & sour fish, stir fry Kang Kong with bean paste, clear Tom Yam soup, honey glazed chicken wings, fruit salad. Yummy!

Which part of JB will you be going? I go to JB quite regularly. I've shopped at KSL and the maternity clothes are not very cheap. One maternity leggings costs RM110. That's about SGD40. Haven't been to Jusco Tebrau to take a look.

Last edited:
Oh mine faithfullyyours u really no fate to eat the steamboat. Didn't know got quota wor so funny. But never mind you got yourself a satisfy meal too. Maybe next time must go for lunch then able to eat the steamboat.

Actually jb areas near to sg custom the prices ain't cheap cause they know Singaporeans will go there to stock up. So their prices also not say very wow factor! but go there shop see something different from sg is fresh too hehe. I only like their street food cause cheap. Love lok lok! Early morning I'm hungry.

Dolly gal I Love kfc porridge too but today going for dim sum so skipping kfc porridge. Shall see when got chance.

Iwantahealthybaby, don't think you are the most sinful by eating. Haha don't forget I also Eat a lot and Ice cream and ice cream. Just that I am on vegetarian only but still eating thai express and etc. We are buddy.. hehe.
Faithfullyyours, I think the most cheapest and easy to buy clothing is asos.com . That day I got my 11 clothing with dresses and etc only $351. We are talking about 11. And their range got like a few dollars onwards. Furthermore they are actually brands of warehouse, river island, mango and etc.
Yesterday finally I get to wash my face with facial wash. Haha. . So happy with my new product at least now at a peace of mind when using.
Later I am going to bake orange chiffon cake with the neighborhood people haha. Shall see if it is successful.

Iwantahealthybaby, you wake up so early today even earlier than going to work timing? Your beanies wake you up for food?

I bot this from swaroskvi during cny on sq flight hoping for bb horse. My crew frd helped me bot at 20% off, anyone interested can search on ebay too...I can't find this in the shop

Attachments

• 1398470250152.jpg
    1398470250152.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 85
Dolly, that a cute horse. I love crystal too.

Iwantahealthybaby , my next scan is 3 weeks later which is the oscar test at 15 may. Long wait.

Dolly, that a cute horse. I love crystal too.

Iwantahealthybaby , my next scan is 3 weeks later which is the oscar test at 15 may. Long wait.
That is very long. 15 May will be my doctor's visit and review on oscar test already.
Dolly haha I also have one horse crystal hoping for a horse bb too. I also have one goat crystal hehe..

Haha I intend to buy mine n dh zodiac as well then will b happy family... it's small n cute...
My godson is tiger, my mum said we gg to have 馬馬虎虎

Ya today auto wake so early. Wake up to pee not hungry. Now on way out breakfast. I did ironing this morning as well if not the clothes rack no space to put already.

Dolly did you have your kfc yet?

Whao Kitkats is long wait indeed but you going to see a big development since last scan. Stay tune for the excitement.

Today is a super hot day I am sweating the min I came out bathroom.

Oh man kfc... beanie please eat meat so that I can eat kfc.
I had starbucks egg white wrap for breakfast and chocolate peanut butter cake. Really eating a lot.
Going to buy some groceries later at ntuc. Btw no whitening product but toothpaste whitening think should be ok right?

Nah, porridge got wait 30mins so end up had twister n harsh brown.. didn't finish all But so full n I tik can last me till 4.

Their porridge really popular. LynnCandy I also using whitening toothpaste I think should be fine. Sometimes don't think so much will have less worries haha. You have a busy day ahead too enjoy and take care.

Heading to town soon and the skies looks dark. Just now I nearly trip didn see there is a step cannot imagine if I fall. Thank god.

I have a huge horse at home so I don't need horse figurine haha my dh born in year of horse and with twinnies I going to have three horses in the house.

Wah, one day I must try their porridge. Me super nausea today. Super wanna puke. Mouth like got a lot of saliva, feels so bubbly. Oh man! Ms with a vengeance. I thought it gets better...

DH so nice today. Woke up and went to buy bk crossantwich for beanie. Managed to eat half. If not, I poss won't have appetite for anything.

Heading to kinokuniya to grab some mags since got 20% off then go my mum's place. Ask her cook for me tonight, dh super busy w work no time for me... no choice, he freelancer has to work hard now for milk powder...

Endure endure. Eat some orange peeled skin.
My buddy helped me buy candied ginger and brought it all the way to my house and I have munching on them. still not very helpful yet. This is the worst bout so far at 10w1d. Can't even drink water with ribena. Sit down feels like I am squashing the tummy. Lie down then wanna puke.

Super super can't wait for the honeymoon 2nd trimester

My buddy helped me buy candied ginger and brought it all the way to my house and I have munching on them. still not very helpful yet. This is the worst bout so far at 10w1d. Can't even drink water with ribena. Sit down feels like I am squashing the tummy. Lie down then wanna puke.

Super super can't wait for the honeymoon 2nd trimester
Circle by eating medicine?

Circle, I also feel sick this week. Vomiting is more often than last week. My mouth fill up with saliva easily too. But I can still eat, that the only consoling part. Here eat there vomit lor. The med no use 1. I still took it at nite. So that I feel drowsy n can sleep early to pass the day quickly. We can only pray the ms stop soon.

Back