(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

I just want a manduca baby carrier. :p

If often out alone with baby I also recommend carrier instead of stroller.
I bought a ergo carrier when my boy is 8mths old till 20mths still gd to use nv regret buying.
End up is my combi stroller collecting dust at hme.
For my second baby might get a hip seat carrier.

Re: Hospital Services,

I think it's quite individual.. Some have good experiences with kkh some bad experiences with private hospital.. Some say tmc now services not as good as compare to before.. The nurse very rule and I heard before got 1 nurse slapped the lady thigh when she wanna push but Gyane not there yet..

As for which hospital has the best neonatal equipment that will be kkh and Nuh...

Regardless whether is it subsides or private, the neonatal care will be same...

But sometimes things just happen and u can't predict. I heard before some born at full term also need to go neonatal cuz during birth got complications and baby got some lack of oxygen issues.. Some baby born at 35weeks doesn't even need neonatal care at all...

Do ultimately I think it's all heng suay...

I just pray hard that all of us and all out babies will be born full term, smoothly without any complications... Praying real hard...!!!

Jia you ladies...

Btw, I'm going for my Oscar scan this sat!! So excited!! Pray hard that everything is gonna be ok!!

Wah....me too Oscar on sat! Whr r u doing? Me at tmc....

Cox ectopic pregnancy can easily caused death. I was lucky I found out earlier. So I did the op one day before my birthday. Touched wood anther hong happen I will die of non stop bleeding on the surgery table on my near to my bday.

every time I get pregnant I first very worried if it's ectopic. Cox chances of recurring is 10percent then increase to 25percent and increase again to 50percent. So it's very scary.

Hahaha. So for me many milestones. First pray it's not chemical. Then pray it's in the right place and heartbeat and so forth.

Very diff to describe if someone nvr gone through a miscarriage. Let alone an ectopic or molar pregnancy. It's just very scary. That's why my mum discourage me from ttc ask me just enjoy we ren shi jie. Cox she wants her daughter alive.

So now I embrace every single day. Very precious :)

Brave mummy!!

My first baby at tmc, gynae Adrian woodworth and I choose the premium single room very gd service from nurse except
the one tat drip me anyhow poke my vein abit blue black.
I think is the room we choose they treat us Loh, I could not get a single room cos fully book so upgrade to premium.
This time round hope can get normal single room.

Ya planning to get the ergo. I heard super good reviews on how well it fits the baby and the carrier. They have a new model
Coming in July 2014 in usa I think. Baby can face fwd also but still won't injure the baby. It's in my to buy list. Think read so much ergo seems like the super good brand to buy for carrier. Importantly it's good for baby and won't injure them :)

Hehe thanks for the tip! After ur reviews I think that is a must buy!

I was using Manduca carrier and it is good. Pls dun let baby front facing when they r still young. Another impt item is car seat. Buy a convertible one that can use from NB to toddler. Save $$

For stroller, if you are handling baby alone, is advisable to get those with one hand closure type. More convenient when you only left with one hand free to keep while carrying baby on the other.

when shd we change bras? mine is getting tighter, but I don't want to buy, coz I presumed as we move on, it will get bigger? hahaha

now its getting uncomfortable already. and where can we get? cheapo ones, don't need good ones.

Hi mummies... I just came back from my Oscars this morning! Gosh, kkh was so crowded! Glad to say my results came back as low risk, and i saw beanie again today! So thankful that hubby and I went to temple today straight after that.... Now just gotta wait till end May to see beanie again during routine check with my gynae!

Hi mummies... I just came back from my Oscars this morning! Gosh, kkh was so crowded! Glad to say my results came back as low risk, and i saw beanie again today! So thankful that hubby and I went to temple today straight after that.... Now just gotta wait till end May to see beanie again during routine check with my gynae!
Congrats! U got the result immediate with blood test?

Re: Hospital Services,

I think it's quite individual.. Some have good experiences with kkh some bad experiences with private hospital.. Some say tmc now services not as good as compare to before.. The nurse very rule and I heard before got 1 nurse slapped the lady thigh when she wanna push but Gyane not there yet..

As for which hospital has the best neonatal equipment that will be kkh and Nuh...

Regardless whether is it subsides or private, the neonatal care will be same...

But sometimes things just happen and u can't predict. I heard before some born at full term also need to go neonatal cuz during birth got complications and baby got some lack of oxygen issues.. Some baby born at 35weeks doesn't even need neonatal care at all...

Do ultimately I think it's all heng suay...

I just pray hard that all of us and all out babies will be born full term, smoothly without any complications... Praying real hard...!!!

Jia you ladies...

Btw, I'm going for my Oscar scan this sat!! So excited!! Pray hard that everything is gonna be ok!!

I think all hospitals are alike, depends on individual luck. My no. 1 with kkh was smooth and fuss free (private suite), so I am back there with the same gynae this time for my no 2.

Congrats! yeah that's great news. hehe now can go shop shop for baby stuff already :)

when shd we change bras? mine is getting tighter, but I don't want to buy, coz I presumed as we move on, it will get bigger? hahaha

now its getting uncomfortable already. and where can we get? cheapo ones, don't need good ones.
wa, dazt good, means ur milk production in process....

Hi hi Jiayou together!!!
Hope the irritating spotting will go away after first trim.
Today my first day without Duphaston, hope no more spotting if not need to see gynae again!

yes, Fighthing :D
but too bad .. my spotting .. on and off .. when is on ..very a lot..
I am very kuai to eat Duphaston too.. if a lot .. then take 2 tablets each time.. if no .. then take 1 tablet each time, 3 times per day.
Now .. i am very kia si too... coz once the discharge a lot ... will auto make me ... bo mood :(
Just pray hard ... little beanie is fine ...

Congrats! yeah that's great news. hehe now can go shop shop for baby stuff already :)
I will prob only buy essentials couple of months before delivery.... Can wear hand me downs from my no 1 I suppose... NB stuff are v general, all white one... Car seat, already have one. Stroller, baby carrier, cot also have coz my no 1 not using any more...

woo bra extender. okay okay I go see see look look. don't want to spend money buying new bras now.
mooooo mooooo

ya I was looking at peg perego, looks quite good. cheaper than the stoke and bugaboos. plus comes in travel system. just don't know if it can fit my small car.

Peg perego is sturdy but heavy. Considered that for my #1 but change my mind after trying out.

I handle #1 myself mainly alone. So ease of usage and weight is top priority.

Bought a mclaren xlr & found it not bad ..
Hopefully, my gal is willing to share with her sibling ..
Will buy a carrier this time in case they fall asleep at the same time when out ..
But no hurry to buy the carrier ..

I'm doing at tmc also.. 930am lo.. Sibei shag... Have to reach earlier to go Gyane clinic to get the form.. Very sian.. Plus still have to pay extras lo.. Also not I wan sat de... Cuz no more slot Liao....

Peg perego is sturdy but heavy. Considered that for my #1 but change my mind after trying out.

I handle #1 myself mainly alone. So ease of usage and weight is top priority.
heavy sounds bad :( hmm I guess I will slowly source. by the time I make up my mind I will be in 3rd trim. lol. I love to look around.
but carrier I will most prob go for ergo as of now.

wah I have 2 more friends announce they are having nov babies!. lol I wonder if they are in this thread. shd have reached 12 weeks already coz they posted the ultrasound pic of beanie. hahaha any of u that I know??

hehehe

Hi hi, where can i get Manduca carrier? I heard there are ppl selling fake one..gosh...
Knowing those mummies have done the OSCAR and result is good, happy for you mummies.
I'm doing mine on 15 May (12weeks) morning and seeing gynae after few hours..now still very worry.. i really hope bb growing well..

I'm doing at tmc also.. 930am lo.. Sibei shag... Have to reach earlier to go Gyane clinic to get the form.. Very sian.. Plus still have to pay extras lo.. Also not I wan sat de... Cuz no more slot Liao....
yes, informed by gyane staff .. TMC alreay fully booked till end of May 2014.
and Sat got extra charge but i dunno how much...
I will do the Oscar on 23 May ... but need to join Q .. registered from 8.15-9.15am.. so i can imagine .. the long hours for waiting there..

I will do the Oscar on 23 May ... but need to join Q .. registered from 8.15-9.15am.. so i can imagine .. the long hours for waiting there..

U got no appt? I heard no appt the waiting time could be very long.. Even with appts it can be a few hours le.. If the person Infront of u scan very long den u will wait even longer...

I thk extra less then $100... So yuan wang lo... I don't want sat but really no slot Liao.. Sianz... Still have to wake up so early.. Zzzz

I am doing my oscar on 23rd May too !!
But my clinic has helped to book the appt straight after my first appt ..

my hubs knew the couple who bring in manduca so we might probably go there to test out the baby carrier and maybe can get a good discounts... must try to save as much as we can, in case I no milk got to buy fm for baby.. hiak hiak hiak

lol don't know leh, but I did read that for infants better to have inserts. but im going to buy from amazon cheaper than buying in Singapore.

yes.. good move if u getting accessories or wat, think cheaper to buy online... also can check out if babyfair got better offers...

ya I think all the pumps etc I will go out and source then buy online. lol I love shopping online. besides baby cot. if can I will get the pram online also. just need to buy the right model.

the savings is quite substantial. esp the medala pumps I check. here sell like 500 to 700+. think online maybe 300ish can get. just need to change the electrical "head" to fit sg. I love shopping in amazon.

ya I think all the pumps etc I will go out and source then buy online. lol I love shopping online. besides baby cot. if can I will get the pram online also. just need to buy the right model.

the savings is quite substantial. esp the medala pumps I check. here sell like 500 to 700+. think online maybe 300ish can get. just need to change the electrical "head" to fit sg. I love shopping in amazon.

300 plus wo shipping n handling cost right?

Medala freestyle? I know is ard $400 all in but no warranty lah

My other mummy bought and the machine die on her within months and she need to get another set. Ended paying more as compared to local set

Ya planning to get the ergo. I heard super good reviews on how well it fits the baby and the carrier. They have a new model
Coming in July 2014 in usa I think. Baby can face fwd also but still won't injure the baby. It's in my to buy list. Think read so much ergo seems like the super good brand to buy for carrier. Importantly it's good for baby and won't injure them :)

Hehe thanks for the tip! After ur reviews I think that is a must buy!

Wah got new one! Too bad I cannot buy the same type later hubby nag, lol!
My first baby buy a lot stuff cos tat time working now sahm must save Liao.

Tmc very bored one Loh nothing to shop..... Hate the wait there!
This yr so many preggy too?

Tmc very bored one Loh nothing to shop..... Hate the wait there!
This yr so many preggy too?
bring ur phone, ipad whatever to play games or surf nets or bring a book to read. I always bring a book to read when I go for my gynae visit. I cannot wait n do nothing, my thoughts will start running amok...

Back