(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

I'm also at nuh. The last check I went was 9 weeks.. Then I request to listen to the heartbeat.but the gynae said too small. Not ready yet. So sian!!!
are u under pte or subsidy? maybe coz u have 2 so the size not as big as the singleton? I not sure.
ya I was measuring 9w2d yest . then I didn't know that was the sound of heartbeat. but they just say see so loud. all I can rem was "whish-wash whish wash" sound very fast and non-stop.

so happy, they just put it over my lower abdominal and found the baby very quickly. not like last time have to find for awhile.

im going to my nt scan on 12 may, so will be in my early 11 weeks. gynae say okay so I just go with it. when are u going for urs?

Mine is subsided . I scared twins very xiong.. Which I ask.. Private rate need almost 20k.. So scary for me... The package offered to me also double up.. And some facilities need to be refer back to hospital. So make no diff for me.

I rem measurement is on time... One is exactly 9 weeks and one is 8 weeks 9 days. But the gynae like on the rush... Haha..

My nt scan is on 7 May, exactly 12 weeks..
They told me nT scan is between 10-13 weeks so 11 is okay... Hopefully next time we get to see each other at NUH for our check up! Haha..

hahaha ya they always rushing hor! u know yest I was abit upset they rushed until didn't change the name on my scan. so I don't know if the scan pic was mine. but they say normally the last one on the screen is the one we see and when printed out is as per the last one.

:(

subsidy really save a lot of money leh! lol

hahaha ya they always rushing hor! u know yest I was abit upset they rushed until didn't change the name on my scan. so I don't know if the scan pic was mine. but they say normally the last one on the screen is the one we see and when printed out is as per the last one.

You under sub or Pte? If single Pte and sub make no diff if you calculate... It just that mine is under high risk dept so the fee is a lot more Hai. Like nt scan think is 400-500 for twins but I sub less than 300.. Haha!

Did you pay for the ultrasound ? If you paid for it. You can request not to scan wan lehx. One ultrasound not cheap and nv change your name?!

You under sub or Pte? If single Pte and sub make no diff if you calculate... It just that mine is under high risk dept so the fee is a lot more Hai. Like nt scan think is 400-500 for twins but I sub less than 300.. Haha!

Did you pay for the ultrasound ? If you paid for it. You can request not to scan wan lehx. One ultrasound not cheap and nv change your name?!
I am under sub. got difference. I pay abt half the price. meds also got abt 80% discount for certain meds.
the ultrasound is done at the treatment room not outside the ultrasound room. I tink its free I cant rem. lol. ya just to check make sure the heart is beating. so very fast. then I say can print for me, they just rush rush print. lol

Btw what you think about NUH? I think they very messy Leh.
They arrange my check up on Thursday as I was bleeding the day before.
Then I went.. No ultra sound was schedule for me... I panicked. It like how to know whether my babies are okay? They explained cuz mine is twins so under high risk.. Only available on mon, wed and Friday. Then the gynae help me ask whether can I have U/S, I think no sonographer willing to do for me and the gynae has to do it for me. Me and my hub was so angry cuz we waited from 9am till about 12 plus.

Mine is subsided . I scared twins very xiong.. Which I ask.. Private rate need almost 20k.. So scary for me... The package offered to me also double up.. And some facilities need to be refer back to hospital. So make no diff for me.

I rem measurement is on time... One is exactly 9 weeks and one is 8 weeks 9 days. But the gynae like on the rush... Haha..

My nt scan is on 7 May, exactly 12 weeks..
They told me nT scan is between 10-13 weeks so 11 is okay... Hopefully next time we get to see each other at NUH for our check up! Haha..

i read the 20k my jaws just dropped.... oh my goodness!

Btw what you think about NUH? I think they very messy Leh.
They arrange my check up on Thursday as I was bleeding the day before.
Then I went.. No ultra sound was schedule for me... I panicked. It like how to know whether my babies are okay? They explained cuz mine is twins so under high risk.. Only available on mon, wed and Friday. Then the gynae help me ask whether can I have U/S, I think no sonographer willing to do for me and the gynae has to do it for me. Me and my hub was so angry cuz we waited from 9am till about 12 plus.
mine is under dr anita, also high risk. but i really dont mind, just waiting hours a bit longer. I think they are just very busy. when I spotted and told them, the next day I managed to get my scan by the dr directly. not inside the scan room. its the room next to the treatment room. reaction was quite fast.

but I hear KKH service may be worse, im not sure. so I guess just have to be patient bah. subsidy already a lot of benefits. :)

how come u are off duphaston? complete the course gynae given already?

my gynae from want to end it at week 12, now want me to take all the way till delivery. he says good for my uterus. so I guai guai follow. lol I super kia si.
Finished what he given me, later I going to take vit so will ask the nurse again see how.

i dunno if its just my flaps or maybe baby bump like showing a bit already.. i realized aft i eat, my tummy show liao... i am quite surprised.. me now 11 weeks plus

but now show until like stranger see they will know i preggy that type la.. just that i feel stomach like protruding a teeny wee bit n not really used to it as i used to hve flat tummy...

mine is under dr anita, also high risk. but i really dont mind, just waiting hours a bit longer. I think they are just very busy. when I spotted and told them, the next day I managed to get my scan by the dr directly. not inside the scan room. its the room next to the treatment room. reaction was quite fast.

but I hear KKH service may be worse, im not sure. so I guess just have to be patient bah. subsidy already a lot of benefits. :)

Ya. I heard Kk waiting time longer.. The best is SGH actually but I have some sad memories ( my ah gong just passed away ) and best part the same building so I decided not to go there. If can I will take SGH.. My #1 I give birth there.. Very good and the nurse very mummy type. Haha.

Sub really a lot of benefit. Take med also cheAp. Btw can choose specific gynae? I asked and they said it under Pte rate if we want to choose gynae? Mind tell me more? I want a specific gynae If possible.

i read the 20k my jaws just dropped.... oh my goodness!

Haha.. From I heard from few mummies.. C section.. Plus if pre term.. ( common for twins ) Need to pay for babies's everything. A lot of pro for twins wan. I don't want to think about it first haha.. Best is to carry babies through 37 week.

Oh no my gynae is not open today till fri ..... Got to go buy my own folic acid.
U all buy from where normally??
Hope my spotting okie cos no more Duphaston. Cross my finger!!

but now show until like stranger see they will know i preggy that type la.. just that i feel stomach like protruding a teeny wee bit n not really used to it as i used to hve flat tummy...
shucks! typo error.. aiyoo.. lately damn blur.. i mean my tummy not yet obvious to strangers or to pple who r not yet told of my preggy state... aiya... silly me, hate this kinda blur typo error...

Oh no my gynae is not open today till fri ..... Got to go buy my own folic acid.
guardian pharmacy is where i got mine.. ntuc pharmacy also have... i bought the cheapo ones, 2 plus for 50 tabs coz folic acid all same la.. no need to chiong n waste money on ex brand

Ya. I heard Kk waiting time longer.. The best is SGH actually but I have some sad memories ( my ah gong just passed away ) and best part the same building so I decided not to go there. If can I will take SGH.. My #1 I give birth there.. Very good and the nurse very mummy type. Haha.

Sub really a lot of benefit. Take med also cheAp. Btw can choose specific gynae? I asked and they said it under Pte rate if we want to choose gynae? Mind tell me more? I want a specific gynae If possible.

if u want specifc gynae then bo bian gotta go the way of pte rates

Waves to all here!

I have a silly question to ask..is the dating at the bottom of the u/s pic = LMP till today? or is it the wks+days estimated based on size of the fetus..cant decide when is considered 2nd trimester coz i want to plan for a trip and also sign up for prenatal yoga..

thanks!!

aft week 6, then it will be based on size of foetus. the LMP is just a initial rough guide for ur edd. The u/sound scan will date ur edd more accurately as ur preg progress coz based on foetus size n growth rate

guardian pharmacy is where i got mine.. ntuc pharmacy also have... i bought the cheapo ones, 2 plus for 50 tabs coz folic acid all same la.. no need to chiong n waste money on ex brand
Ya buy cheap de will do. Iron pill can skip cos I constipated!

I am stating at Teban near jurong east..

I stay at Sengkang so far!
Cross my finger don need to take it, no spotting pls,
How come you don eat them?

It causes my nausea more jiat liat. I know it help to support uterus.. But I try not to rely on medication... Haha.. I was asked to take 2 per day but I took only one. When I have no spotting.. I don't take at all..

sorry subsidized at kkh or nuh arh? Do you visit a different gynae everything?

It causes my nausea more jiat liat. I know it help to support uterus.. But I try not to rely on medication... Haha.. I was asked to take 2 per day but I took only one. When I have no spotting.. I don't take at all..
Think having twins more xinku and higher risk.. but double the joy hor..hehe

Think having twins more xinku and higher risk.. but double the joy hor..hehe

I feel bad saying this but I rather only 1. Concentrate on one..
Every time when I see one heart beat flickering I can't an Xin yet I have to ask,. How bout the other one? When the sonographer searching for other one,, my heart is really pumping hard wan. Like double the joy. Same goes to worries and expenses .. Double,.

sorry subsidized at kkh or nuh arh? Do you visit a different gynae everything?

Mine special case. Cox I had many losses before. Which I hope none of u go through. So they give me see a specific high risk Gynae. So I pay sub rate see one Gynae. And the remuetologist. I can't spell. Lol. But during delivery I will covert to pte also to make sure is the same Gynae doing delivery for me.

Re: Hospital Services,

I think it's quite individual.. Some have good experiences with kkh some bad experiences with private hospital.. Some say tmc now services not as good as compare to before.. The nurse very rule and I heard before got 1 nurse slapped the lady thigh when she wanna push but Gyane not there yet..

As for which hospital has the best neonatal equipment that will be kkh and Nuh...

Regardless whether is it subsides or private, the neonatal care will be same...

But sometimes things just happen and u can't predict. I heard before some born at full term also need to go neonatal cuz during birth got complications and baby got some lack of oxygen issues.. Some baby born at 35weeks doesn't even need neonatal care at all...

Do ultimately I think it's all heng suay...

I just pray hard that all of us and all out babies will be born full term, smoothly without any complications... Praying real hard...!!!

Jia you ladies...

Btw, I'm going for my Oscar scan this sat!! So excited!! Pray hard that everything is gonna be ok!!

Re: Hospital Services,

I think it's quite individual.. Some have good experiences with kkh some bad experiences with private hospital.. Some say tmc now services not as good as compare to before.. The nurse very rule and I heard before got 1 nurse slapped the lady thigh when she wanna push but Gyane not there yet..

As for which hospital has the best neonatal equipment that will be kkh and Nuh...

Regardless whether is it subsides or private, the neonatal care will be same...

But sometimes things just happen and u can't predict. I heard before some born at full term also need to go neonatal cuz during birth got complications and baby got some lack of oxygen issues.. Some baby born at 35weeks doesn't even need neonatal care at all...

Do ultimately I think it's all heng suay...

I just pray hard that all of us and all out babies will be born full term, smoothly without any complications... Praying real hard...!!!

Jia you ladies...

Btw, I'm going for my Oscar scan this sat!! So excited!! Pray hard that everything is gonna be ok!!

Yeah totally agree. But I had op twice and I think glen e svc a really superb. But with my condition I decided to stick to nuh now. Hope they are as good! :)

Yeah may all of us have smooth deliveries no complication, happy healthy babies!

Woo so excited for u!!! Can't wait for my oscar!

I got mine from watsons sales ..
Blackmores ..
1 bottle of 90 pills can last 3 mths ..

Yeah totally agree. But I had op twice and I think glen e svc a really superb. But with my condition I decided to stick to nuh now. Hope they are as good! :)

Yeah may all of us have smooth deliveries no complication, happy healthy babies!

Woo so excited for u!!! Can't wait for my oscar!

I thk glen e is one of the private hos that is famous for their services... Cuz they are quite pricey ma.. Haha..

Ya lo.. Pray hard that all if us are gonna have a smooth and uncomplicated pregnancies!!

Ya last year I had ectopic pregnancy and had the surgery one day before my birthday. The staff knew it's my birthday. They prepared a cake for me and sang birthday song. It was bitter sweet. Very painful memories but their service really warms my heart. Wanted to go back there for delivery but since choosing nuh drs I shall have faith :)

Ya last year I had ectopic pregnancy and had the surgery one day before my birthday. The staff knew it's my birthday. They prepared a cake for me and sang birthday song. It was bitter sweet. Very painful memories but their service really warms my heart. Wanted to go back there for delivery but since choosing nuh drs I shall have faith :)

Omg!! You are safe now and blessed with another beautiful angel.. And they are really nice!!! Very heart warming

Omg!! You are safe now and blessed with another beautiful angel.. And they are really nice!!! Very heart warming

:) ya ttc really tough for me. Don't know why after ectopic still have courage to keep trying. Cox nearly took my life on the day I was born. Hahaha but now I think happy thoughts. I pass that milestone. Now focus on getting into 2nd trim and 3rd trim.

Then focus on shopping. So exciting!

:) ya ttc really tough for me. Don't know why after ectopic still have courage to keep trying. Cox nearly took my life on the day I was born. Hahaha but now I think happy thoughts. I pass that milestone. Now focus on getting into 2nd trim and 3rd trim.

Then focus on shopping. So exciting!

Wow.. That was very sweet and thoughtful...

What nearly took ur life on the day u was born?

Why u have the courage? Very simple.. Cuz the urge of wanting to be a mother is much more greater then anything, any fear, any obstacles..

That's why they say 妈妈最伟大!!

Wow.. That was very sweet and thoughtful...

What nearly took ur life on the day u was born?

Why u have the courage? Very simple.. Cuz the urge of wanting to be a mother is much more greater then anything, any fear, any obstacles..

That's why they say 妈妈最伟大!!
Cox ectopic pregnancy can easily caused death. I was lucky I found out earlier. So I did the op one day before my birthday. Touched wood anther hong happen I will die of non stop bleeding on the surgery table on my near to my bday.

every time I get pregnant I first very worried if it's ectopic. Cox chances of recurring is 10percent then increase to 25percent and increase again to 50percent. So it's very scary.

Hahaha. So for me many milestones. First pray it's not chemical. Then pray it's in the right place and heartbeat and so forth.

Very diff to describe if someone nvr gone through a miscarriage. Let alone an ectopic or molar pregnancy. It's just very scary. That's why my mum discourage me from ttc ask me just enjoy we ren shi jie. Cox she wants her daughter alive.

So now I embrace every single day. Very precious :)

Cox ectopic pregnancy can easily caused death. I was lucky I found out earlier. So I did the op one day before my birthday. Touched wood anther hong happen I will die of non stop bleeding on the surgery table on my near to my bday.

every time I get pregnant I first very worried if it's ectopic. Cox chances of recurring is 10percent then increase to 25percent and increase again to 50percent. So it's very scary.

Hahaha. So for me many milestones. First pray it's not chemical. Then pray it's in the right place and heartbeat and so forth.

Very diff to describe if someone nvr gone through a miscarriage. Let alone an ectopic or molar pregnancy. It's just very scary. That's why my mum discourage me from ttc ask me just enjoy we ren shi jie. Cox she wants her daughter alive.

So now I embrace every single day. Very precious :)

Yeah... I totally understand what u mean... I also like that...

U wanna get the strollers so early?

I don't intend to get anything till like 35weeks or after birth..

Yeah... I totally understand what u mean... I also like that...

U wanna get the strollers so early?

I don't intend to get anything till like 35weeks or after birth..
just now went to see see look look. been reading reviews. no la not buying. but wanna see feedback. then see if i can get from states. cheaper. friend going there lol. if not shipped back.

Back