(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Hi. I just did my scan yesterday at KKWCH. The baby curled up and we had a hard time scanning for its health status, and at the end gender can't be known. But the gynae read my amino results and told me I am expecting a girl. My due date is 18 Nov, revised from 20 Nov.

Hi mommies, im overseas now n found red rashes looking spots over my tummy area but not itchy. Realise aft my shower last night then this morn subside a bit, but aft shower come out again. Anybody got any experience or heard abt such spots?

Hi mommies, im overseas now n found red rashes looking spots over my tummy area but not itchy. Realise aft my shower last night then this morn subside a bit, but aft shower come out again. Anybody got any experience or heard abt such spots?

It could be just eczema.. I'm having its on my legs, thighs, back and arms... It's pretty harmless unless it's very very bad.. Try using cold water to run over the affected area.. Then return to sg tell ur gynae about it :)

Seems like there is a grp though. Was reading earlier entry. Afterall fb is easier to communicate. Haha.

Im at week 22, under ben tham as well!

Received the virgin coconut oil from iherbs ytd. Started using it last nite, my eczema is so much better now. No itch n swollen though it's abit oily...

I'm looking into cloth diapers after first month, cos confinement my mil & mum helping so dun wan make them so busy still must wash diapers. So many brands leh, I kinda like Apple cheeks lol very cute but not sure if it's good. And so many different diaper system, so chim. Which infant care is it?

yes, many brand of cloth diaper but so far .. bumwear and moo moo kow are quite famous..
infant centre near my block .. at cck..
I am very glad that they are willing to accept the cloth diapers.. somemore till Playground.
My colleague told me, PCF infant centre rejects her cloth diapers so she needs to buy disposable diaper.

Dear all mummies..
Quest: can we eat half-boiled eggs? especially the kampung eggs.
according to old ppl, they are very "PU"

One more question.
What are different between Medela USA set and Locat set? except the adaptor.
any other differences in function?

yes, many brand of cloth diaper but so far .. bumwear and moo moo kow are quite famous..
infant centre near my block .. at cck..
I am very glad that they are willing to accept the cloth diapers.. somemore till Playground.
My colleague told me, PCF infant centre rejects her cloth diapers so she needs to buy disposable diaper.

I'm loving how Applecheeks look lol will buy the red for CNY :D And I heard Bumgenius is good too, will try a few of these brands out. It's awesome your infant care accepts cloth diapers! Most I know of don't, but I'll prolly take care of my baby until he's ready to go preschool/playgroup (earliest 18 months?).

Oh, my gynae says we can eat anything including sashimi. It's up to our comfort level. I don't though cos kiasi... Eggs should be fine, I'm thinking sg eggs are quite safe!

One more question.
What are different between Medela USA set and Locat set? except the adaptor.
any other differences in function?

The warranty... If u service a US set in SG, you need to pay...

Other then that, no diff aside from the adaptor u mention...

Hey hey how's every one.. So everyone should be either went for detail scanning or going within this 2 weeks Liao hoh..

I went by right mine is 9 July. Sonographer said ok but still need to see gynae first. Must talk to bb ask them corporate ah..

hello!
Anyone attending prenatal class called 'Childbirth Education'?
pls share yr experience if u have tried either KK, Mt Alv or TMC. Thanks!

hello!
Anyone attending prenatal class called 'Childbirth Education'?
pls share yr experience if u have tried either KK, Mt Alv or TMC. Thanks!
Test test...

Will be attending mine in August, good for couples I guess especially for the Dads who have no clue what's going on. :) will be attending mine in AMK hub conducted by TMC. Good for first time mums I suppose!

Sorry ladies, I can't help but ask - would you mind if someone joins the FB chat for dubious reasons? Eg to sell things etc... I can't help but notice this lovejoeyz has been to forums like june2014/sep2014 and now nov2014 mummies to ask to be added to the secret fb group. I find it a lovely gesture you ladies don't question, but it is precisely ppl like this who comes with perhaps a hidden agenda that makes me think twice abt joining the fb group...

Call me a paranoid mum... But, well. You know, sometimes in groups we do discuss pretty personal stuff...

Ahbin, have you been applying something new? Maybe an allergic reaction?

Sorry ladies, I can't help but ask - would you mind if someone joins the FB chat for dubious reasons? Eg to sell things etc... I can't help but notice this lovejoeyz has been to forums like june2014/sep2014 and now nov2014 mummies to ask to be added to the secret fb group. I find it a lovely gesture you ladies don't question, but it is precisely ppl like this who comes with perhaps a hidden agenda that makes me think twice abt joining the fb group...

Call me a paranoid mum... But, well. You know, sometimes in groups we do discuss pretty personal stuff...
Tik no one notice it. She can give birth so many times in a year... hahaa Lol

Excuse me if u dun mind, its ppl like u who are creating troubles! Since when do u see me selling or even promoting any stuff? Many mothers are joining different groups as well. Open ur small eyes and see! Do not go round spoiling my reputation. I joined to read for obvious reasons, its to enlarge my Knowledge becos I am a 1st time mummy. Loser pls get a life!

Reported to admin regarding this issue for being a trouble marker. I am here to read not to create trouble like you. For your information I am not in the sept group even.

By the way can I add myself into the group if that's easier? Stoneystoney invited me but I don't seem to see any invites on fb... :(

Wow, why so agitated when you are innocent? I apologise for misquoting then. You didn't request to join in Sept 14 mummies forum. You only requested to be added to the fb page for May2014/ June 2014 and nov2014 mummies.

I did not say that you definitely were or are going to sell things... It was quoted as an example. But yes, I did imply that you may have come with a hidden agenda. Well, NOW you have clarified that your agenda is to be here (and there) only to learn more and expand your knowledge as you are a first time mum. So okay lor... No need to get so uptight and even report to admin right... Getting angry so easily, well, is not good for your baby, just so you know.

Why I brought this up is because there were ppl in my other smh thread (few years back) who joined fb group (which came abt from smh forum) and in end, was touting her online business after a while. Things got ugly because of monetary reason, and the fb group went through a huge "cleansing"! Dramatic, but it was so to protect the privacy and interest of many innocent mummies!

I believe even if some cannot see how this may harm the group in e long run, most of us do not want to run Into such situation right... That is why I said I may be over paranoid mah. If my explanation doesn't sit well with you then well, like that lor. I don't lose anything anyway....

Wow, why so agitated when you are innocent? I apologise for misquoting then. You didn't request to join in Sept 14 mummies forum. You only requested to be added to the fb page for May2014/ June 2014 and nov2014 mummies.

I did not say that you definitely were or are going to sell things... It was quoted as an example. But yes, I did imply that you may have come with a hidden agenda. Well, NOW you have clarified that your agenda is to be here (and there) only to learn more and expand your knowledge as you are a first time mum. So okay lor... No need to get so uptight and even report to admin right... Getting angry so easily, well, is not good for your baby, just so you know.

Why I brought this up is because there were ppl in my other smh thread (few years back) who joined fb group (which came abt from smh forum) and in end, was touting her online business after a while. Things got ugly because of monetary reason, and the fb group went through a huge "cleansing"! Dramatic, but it was so to protect the privacy and interest of many innocent mummies!

I believe even if some cannot see how this may harm the group in e long run, most of us do not want to run Into such situation right... That is why I said I may be over paranoid mah. If my explanation doesn't sit well with you then well, like that lor. I don't lose anything anyway....

Thanks for your overly concern abt my whereabouts in smh. I din knw im actually so popular to you haha :)

Well, reporting is to safeguard my reputation and to justify my innocence. I do not like to be accuse for stuff which I did not, will not think of doing. Put yrself in my shoes, how will u feel? Since u are willing to apologise, I shall be gracious and accept ur apology. If it makes a big deal to u, I wont join the sept fb grp then lol. No big deal. Like I mentioned earlier, I only joined to read wad mummies are discussing abt. I do not hv any online biz.

I am not angry, juz do not like to be accused and hate troublemakers...hmm... thanks for ur concern too. My baby is v healthy. U shld be wary oso, u r oso a mother. Do not create trouble..karma may not be on you but on....hmm...

Thank you again for finding the time to locate me :) I do not need a troublemaker to spoil my sunday. Cheers.

Hugs :)

Anyone went TMC 24hr before? I'm thinking if I should walk in tomorrow or wait Monday call gynae clinic. Been having pains for a few days, more at nights & then feel pressure at backside like want to poo but not really need to poo, and stomach hardens become tight. :x

Anyone went TMC 24hr before? I'm thinking if I should walk in tomorrow or wait Monday call gynae clinic. Been having pains for a few days, more at nights & then feel pressure at backside like want to poo but not really need to poo, and stomach hardens become tight. :x
Are u constipated? Sorry nvr been to tmc 24hrs. If I don't have bm for one day my stomach will feel hard also. But now most of the times is becox beanie shift position.

Take care!

Are u constipated? Sorry nvr been to tmc 24hrs. If I don't have bm for one day my stomach will feel hard also. But now most of the times is becox beanie shift position.

Take care!

This week not constipated, bm daily since Tues (always accompanied with pain & the following symptoms)... :(

If u walk in tmc, there isn't any gynae available. If u want to call ur gynae, there will be a different charge.
Only kk have the gynae and machine there.
U may consider to go to Kk.

My detail scan will be on 15 Jul.
Seen gynae this morning, he said 99% is a boy.
So happy: ) but healthy is most important.

If u walk in tmc, there isn't any gynae available. If u want to call ur gynae, there will be a different charge.
Only kk have the gynae and machine there.
U may consider to go to Kk.

Thanks meplaa, maybe go kk if I need to go in tomorrow. A mummy told me might be braxton hicks, my #1 so I dunno how to tell. :(

BTW my baby also boy at 14w & 16w scan. Detailed scan also 15 July, same as you. Congrats on your boy!

Thanks meplaa, maybe go kk if I need to go in tomorrow. A mummy told me might be braxton hicks, my #1 so I dunno how to tell. :(

BTW my baby also boy at 14w & 16w scan. Detailed scan also 15 July, same as you. Congrats on your boy!

Hmmm .... were u walking or did some repetitive chores lately? on and off pain is normal as long as u don't bleed and baby still moving abt... so don't worry too much unless the pain is bothering u? Try resting in different positions and find the best one? It works for me, can try to monitor till Monday. :)

Oh btw try doing the cat curl exercise! On ur bed before u sleep ... go on all fours legs bent (like hw we do the female version of push ups) curl up like a frighten cat forming a n-shape... then relax curl the other way forming a U-shape... :)

Oh btw try doing the cat curl exercise! On ur bed before u sleep ... go on all fours legs bent (like hw we do the female version of push ups) curl up like a frighten cat forming a n-shape... then relax curl the other way forming a U-shape... :)

do about 10 sets will do!

This week not constipated, bm daily since Tues (always accompanied with pain & the following symptoms)... :(
Take care. Drink more water also if suspects it's BH. I also felt some weird cramps but it goes away. But my pain is not during bm it just comes and go.

If really not well just go kk to ease ur mind else wait till Monday to see own Gynae. Heard kkh very crowded and waiting time is long.

Hmmm .... were u walking or did some repetitive chores lately? on and off pain is normal as long as u don't bleed and baby still moving abt... so don't worry too much unless the pain is bothering u? Try resting in different positions and find the best one? It works for me, can try to monitor till Monday. :)

I'm not walking or doing anything strenuous. Mostly is when I sit down then suddenly strike. Or when I lie down. I dun feel baby movement yet so more worrying cos I can't monitor.

Back