(2014/05) May 2014

he said some preggies will experience high blood pressure during the later stage of pregnancy. its common but not normal. its pre eclampsia.

now ordered strictly to bedrest and dont walk too much. if gt blurred vision or giddiness to call him then need to admit

baby would be 36+4days on 1 May. Hopefully everything will be ok. am supposed to relax but hard not to think of it.
Pls take gd care.dun wry,u be fine

Nowadays, no need to prick. My PD has a scanner that just scans the forehead. Then don't need to prick blood like my #1 time. So heartaching.

Best to see through until the level drops.. it is dangerous for the bb's brain if continued to be on the high level as the brain membrane is not fully developed yet... My boy had 6 weeks of jaundice... the little prick on the foot is nothing when need to draw blood for liver function test. So dun risk it.

today went gynae for checkup and sudd got super high blood pressure. supposed to csect on 16 may and now pushed forward to 1 may.

anyone had such high blood before suddenly? so worried but trying my best to relax now

They is no real medical reason for pre-eclampsia. Jus like GD. It poses danger for the mummy and baby if the blood pressure goes un controlled- leading to stroke and distress to baby. Try to relax ok? I have other mummy friends who had pre-eclampsia. With adequate rest n monitoring, u will do ok! ;) aft preggy they will test u to make sure bp goes back to normal!

Jia you mummy.

Best to see through until the level drops.. it is dangerous for the bb's brain if continued to be on the high level as the brain membrane is not fully developed yet... My boy had 6 weeks of jaundice... the little prick on the foot is nothing when need to draw blood for liver function test. So dun risk it.

Most asian babies suffer from jaundice. Esp so for mummies who hv diff blood type from the baby. For me both my babies had jaundice, my#1 faster than my #2. I am blood B+, #1 is A+, #2 is AB+... Re blood type, no chance for any of my babes to be same blood type as me.

Tt was 3am jus nw.

Hw cm wil lose weight? U no appetitie?
Ur gynae stil check ur blood sugar ah? Then wat he say

Rainbow, it was because my urine test strip got trace sugar... I dunno leh mayb i dun eat a lot. Get full v easily...

Seen doc le. He ask me to monitor my sugar intake... So ok lor i will go sugarless for this few days... :/

Rainbow, it was because my urine test strip got trace sugar... I dunno leh mayb i dun eat a lot. Get full v easily...

Seen doc le. He ask me to monitor my sugar intake... So ok lor i will go sugarless for this few days... :/
Tt day my urine test also show trace of sugar..bt thy nvr tell the level...hope monday wun hav again otherwis i better ask nurse.
Maybe u eat small small meals too.bt ur bb weight stil ok?

Tt was 3am jus nw.

Hw cm wil lose weight? U no appetitie?
Ur gynae stil check ur blood sugar ah? Then wat he say

Tt day my urine test also show trace of sugar..bt thy nvr tell the level...hope monday wun hav again otherwis i better ask nurse.
Maybe u eat small small meals too.bt ur bb weight stil ok?

Rainbowstarz, need to do the prick test to tell the level... Bb weight is 2.8kg est. gynae estimate abt 2.7kg...

he said some preggies will experience high blood pressure during the later stage of pregnancy. its common but not normal. its pre eclampsia.

now ordered strictly to bedrest and dont walk too much. if gt blurred vision or giddiness to call him then need to admit

baby would be 36+4days on 1 May. Hopefully everything will be ok. am supposed to relax but hard not to think of it.
Take care minminmin. .. 36 and 4 days is ok... don't worry too much. Huggies.

Technically it's not possible to be sugarless... Carbo from rice & noodle becomes sugar . U can buy the blood sugar monitoring machine & read your sugar before & 2 hours after meal... To lower the reading, stop all sweet food like ice cream , coke etc... Take wholemeal bread which helps to lower your sugar reading ...

Before food reading should be below 5, after food 2 hours below 7... That's the ideal but need a lot of discipline to achieve...

I see.. Her fever still up?

Mine woke up with swollen cheek and swollen arm this morning, from some insect bite :( i finally settled a present for her from meimei. So tired that I took nap twice, once mid morning from 10-12 and another in the evening from 4-6. Then went out dinner with my Oct '09 mummies & we just got home not long ago.

I see.. Her fever still up?

Mine woke up with swollen cheek and swollen arm this morning, from some insect bite :( i finally settled a present for her from meimei. So tired that I took nap twice, once ya loty morning from 10-12 and another in the evening from 4-6. Then went out dinner with my Oct '09 mummies & we just got home not long ago.
Ya lor day time ok.same frm evening start all jialat.

Envy..im stuck at hm... 3am mus feed her med again if stil high:(

Just a qn to ask.. I'll be delivering in kkh and im thinking of packing my hospital bag soon.. I'll be taking class b2 during my stay, does any mummies know what will they provide during the stay? And what should i pack in my hospital bag?

Last time when i delivered my #1, i didnt bring anything for my stay, keep calling my mum to bring or buy this and that for me. So i need to prepare for #2..
TIA

Just a qn to ask.. I'll be delivering in kkh and im thinking of packing my hospital bag soon.. I'll be taking class b2 during my stay, does any mummies know what will they provide during the stay? And what should i pack in my hospital bag?

Last time when i delivered my #1, i didnt bring anything for my stay, keep calling my mum to bring or buy this and that for me. So i need to prepare for #2..
TIA
Not sure what the hospital will provide but here's my list..

For mummy:
Disposable underwear & maternity pads
Nursing bra x2
nursing top x2
Breast pads
Nipple cream
A set of going home clothes
Nursing cover / poncho
Bedroom slippers / socks x 1 pair
Travel sized skincare
Dry shampoo

For baby:
Socks, mittens, hat, going home clothes (all these 2 sets in case dirty got a spare set)
Swaddle cloth for discharge day x1
A few pcs newborn diapers

For registration:
Marriage certificate
Admission letter from gynae
NRIC

Others:
Phone charger
Camera

For mummy other than disposable panty and kotex brand pads & teana wipes the rest u hv to prepare.
For babies they provide nb diapers & wipes. The rest u hv to prepare.
They give away toiletries bag too with lotsa items sponsored.

Do i need to sterilise all the pump parts n bottles ?
Aft sterilise hw do i kp them the parts for the next use?
I just wash up first and prepare whatever need to sterilise put one side.. after deliver when going back the day before then ask hubby sterilise all the btls n pump hehe..

I just wash up first and prepare whatever need to sterilise put one side.. after deliver when going back the day before then ask hubby sterilise all the btls n pump hehe..
Then the pump stuffs whr u all keep aft sterilis? Jus remain in sterilisr?
Mus dry liao then can use?

Back