(2014/05) May 2014

Any mummies using Avent bottles currently? I was at BHG and saw that their classic teats variable flow has got discount so I grabbed 2 packs

ImageUploadedByForum1398421153.008750.jpg

ImageUploadedByForum1398421164.177244.jpg

My #1 still bites the nipple teats until now and she's 4+ already. Sigh..

Rainbowstarz, hope your girl faster recover. Might wanna stop her milk for a while or make it more diluted as milk tends to cause more phlegm. I been having lots of phlegm myself!

I am getting nervous about the operation! Although 3rd time Liao.... Just looking forward to get baby out.... Wanna blank out the procedure of epidural n cutting open etc.

Rainbowstarz, hope your girl faster recover. Might wanna stop her milk for a while or make it more diluted as milk tends to cause more phlegm. I been having lots of phlegm myself!
Tis gal dun giv her milk she wil make noise de, she loves her friso milk.whaha. likely have to resort to scolding for these 2 nights to stop her milk.coughing badly rite nw
:confused:

Ya can be hard when have milkaholics :p diluting may be a better idea then and less thru out the day. But normally night and morning no choice else can't sleep right!

Haha i more scared of cleaning up her vomit.hav to resort extreme liao.tis mrn nt so bad.evening aft heavy rain at my area sudly cough non stop

Bb jaundice need to follow up at poly... and the level has been increasing... I really hope no need to go back hospital.... Really worries me.. wonder whether it's the confinement food that make it worse. Already never eat ginger. Sigh feeling helpless poor bb keep getting pricked for blood test

Ruimom, I csec on 28th too leh !

What time you induce? Lawrence ask me be in hospital by 6am!!! Same Edd n now same delivery, hospital n gynae! So interesting right!

Wow... that early!!
Lawrence ask me to be at his sembawang clinic at 4pm to induce.
Stay together with him.. and take his "ambulance" (which is his car) back to thomson.
Wonder how long my induce will take... hopefully it fast this time.
My #1 take 18hrs to come out..

Bb jaundice need to follow up at poly... and the level has been increasing... I really hope no need to go back hospital.... Really worries me.. wonder whether it's the confinement food that make it worse. Already never eat ginger. Sigh feeling helpless poor bb keep getting pricked for blood test
Could be breastmilk jaundice.. My elder had that, it doesn't harm the bb at all while I continued breastfeed.

Wow... that early!!
Stay together with him.. and take his "ambulance" (which is his car) back to thomson.
Oh, that's quite nice of him. Possible yr boy will be birthed on the 29th morning. Will be keeping you in prayers for fast and smooth delivery!

Is there a reason he ask you to induce? Or are you getting too uncomfortable? I certainly am.... Sit this way cannot, that way also cannot..... Just wanna lie all day!

Wow... that early!!
Whao special privilege!!

Did u sun your baby? Mine also has jaundice...went for. 1 blood test , dr said if he looks not as yellow by sat then no need to go get tested again... I think I will skip the test...understand tat kind of heart pain when u see bb gets pricked... He wailed so loud my heart so pain also. My CL brings him dw for morning sun daily... Seem to wrk

Oh, that's quite nice of him. Possible yr boy will be birthed on the 29th morning. Will be keeping you in prayers for fast and smooth delivery!

Is there a reason he ask you to induce? Or are you getting too uncomfortable? I certainly am.... Sit this way cannot, that way also cannot..... Just wanna lie all day!

No special reason... just prevent the baby turn up again.. so induce incase of emergency lor..
Ya.. I think I will give birth 29th also.
Will ask him sunday night admit induce possible?
Cos Monday afternoon I find timing so weird lor

I guess im starting to hav contractions.hope my guess is rite.cos can feel the backache cm then the cramp at abdomen....
Bt nw wit my sick gal,also gt fever liao. i also dunno to wish baby cm soon or not..god pls make a gd choice for me

I guess im starting to hav contractions.hope my guess is rite.cos can feel the backache cm then the cramp at abdomen....
Bt nw wit my sick gal,also gt fever liao. i also dunno to wish baby cm soon or not..god pls make a gd choice for me
Wow excited for you Mary :) jiayou, wish you have a smooth delivery and hope your gal recover quickly.

Mine also coughing now.. Is it like a pantang kind of thing huh.. Most of our elder kid fall sick when we about to deliver :(

If more then 30times I guess is real de.. monitor and see... hope yr girl can recover soon...

Wow excited for you Mary :) jiayou, wish you have a smooth delivery and hope your gal recover quickly.

Mine also coughing now.. Is it like a pantang kind of thing huh.. Most of our elder kid fall sick when we about to deliver :(
I guess so de.. bt such combination nt so frequent.shld b stil a distance to delivery?
I think i feel such lik twice a day?

Y huh. Thy mus zhun zhun fall sick nw.*stress*
She alrdy vomit 3x her food med n phelgm

Lol just now went to buy milk tea with white pearls drink less then half... shiok!!
Super tempting!!!
Crave for tis nw...cos sweatg lik mad.cant on aircon cant hav fan direct nw bcos of the sick one..until she can fall asleep peacefully later..no more vomit *crossing fingers*

rainbowstarz, u r In 38wks so its possible! !! keep us updated! jia you! push push push!!!
I gt no experience with tummy contractions..haha hp its nt i sensitive..bt i read tt real contractions is smthg lik tt rite?

If nt frequent wun so fast giv birth de hor?..
Pls... monday the earliest..nt these few days.hp my gal better by monday

If it's real contractions it will get more n more intense n the interval will b closer n closer... Keep monitoring. Once the real thing kicks in it will usually happen within the next day!

If it's real contractions it will get more n more intense n the interval will b closer n closer... Keep monitoring. Once the real thing kicks in it will usually happen within the next day!
Wah so fast de ah...
Ok then hope the contractions wun b frequent yet

Wah so fast de ah...
Ok then hope the contractions wun b frequent yet

Rainbowstarz i can hi5 u... Starting to feel what seems like contractions? Althou 3rd time i also dunno how it shld feel like. *haiz*

My tummy hardens and it kind of makes me stop breathing - not sure if its discomfort or slight pain... Uh well...

Rainbowstarz i can hi5 u... Starting to feel what seems like contractions? Althou 3rd time i also dunno how it shld feel like. *haiz*

My tummy hardens and it kind of makes me stop breathing - not sure if its discomfort or slight pain... Uh well...
Hehe u shld b expert liao..
Rite nw my buttock numb aft the pressure at abdomen.
For me can breathe bt cant move cos urine lik cmg out

How old is baby now? After 10 days, then the 'danger' level is not so bad. Is your blood type different from baby? Mine went up on the 5th day also. But came down after a day of phototherapy. He had to do that twice. Don't worry. If blood type same, then could be diet, cut back on ginger and also try to put him in the sun. if blood type different then likely it's some component in the breastmilk. Can't be helped.

Did u sun your baby? Mine also has jaundice...went for. 1 blood test , dr said if he looks not as yellow by sat then no need to go get tested again... I think I will skip the test...understand tat kind of heart pain when u see bb gets pricked... He wailed so loud my heart so pain also. My CL brings him dw for morning sun daily... Seem to wrk
Nowadays, no need to prick. My PD has a scanner that just scans the forehead. Then don't need to prick blood like my #1 time. So heartaching.

Ruimom, I think it should be possible to induce on Sunday night instead.... You can try to call Lawrence tomorrow. The room charges start from midnight according dr Ang. So try maximize the hours etx ;)

today went gynae for checkup and sudd got super high blood pressure. supposed to csect on 16 may and now pushed forward to 1 may.

anyone had such high blood before suddenly? so worried but trying my best to relax now

Rainbowstarz.... How is everything? Is your back still aching? Take care and don't worry too much about your girl! She'll be fine!!!
Thks.
Jus check my gal..heng rite nw no fever..bt seems to start shivering..tink fever cmg..sm coughing while slp thg she no wake up ..

Last edited:
today went gynae for checkup and sudd got super high blood pressure. supposed to csect on 16 may and now pushed forward to 1 may.

anyone had such high blood before suddenly? so worried but trying my best to relax now
Gynae nvr say y?
Did u slp well the night b4?

he said some preggies will experience high blood pressure during the later stage of pregnancy. its common but not normal. its pre eclampsia.

now ordered strictly to bedrest and dont walk too much. if gt blurred vision or giddiness to call him then need to admit

baby would be 36+4days on 1 May. Hopefully everything will be ok. am supposed to relax but hard not to think of it.

Back