(2013/01) Jan 2013

Mummydt,
You will soon be cuddling your little angel! Jia you!

Mummy G and Haiza,
Congrats! Rest well! welcome to the moo club
happy.gif

Nickole,
I was luckly my gynae prob VBAC, but still he mentioned that max Asians are suitable to deliver ard 3.6kg baby due to us being of smaller build compared to caucasians. Thus if your bb ard 3.5kg, may be better to just go ahead w c-sec IMO la. All the best!

Hi All, my little princess finally "jumped" into the arms of our gynae after 15 hours of labour!

Sure is worth it!

My details:

Gynae: Dr Yvonne Chua
Hospital: TMC
EDD: 31 Jan 13
Actual: 21 Jan 2013
Weight: 2.96kg
Name: Chloe
Natural Birth

Bblove
wanted to post on ur 2 kids bf issue... but coz using phone n illegal reading, so nt able to post. :p tio nag already. No gd for eyes! :p

Must be tough for u then as #1 empty ur supply. Unless u hv excess, then it's ok, but think we will worry #2 wont hv enough. I guess some kids towards bf will be their comfort area and felt threaten. If #2 latch left, #1 will complain. :p

just realised y #1 stop when she taste hind milk n told me tonight... that she is old enough & dun need milk ( hind milk), so she's only taking front milk. But since having engorgement, ask her to clear as much as possible.

Yes, I love my CL and initally when I heard she couldnt do, so scare of getting another horror.
Then she decide to help 2wks before cny, at least 1st 2 wks she can help and she has told me that she will also buy my groceries n pack for me so that i can just cook easily when she's nt ard.

Not forgetting that she also wakes up with me when I latch every night just to help burp n change diaper.

Hahaha!! the life of SAHM! that one I understand but I dun hv luxury for coffeeshop n relax as I had a fussy colic bb then 24 hours hv to carry or sleep on my chest, always stay at home . but it was also a life experience as play with bb,etc.

But when older, it was fun as always go zoo,etc... so always running around with kid. now with 2, think the same thing will happ when #2 is older.

kekekeke!

<table border=1><tr><td>No </TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Actual Birthday</TD><TD>Weight (kg) </TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.630 </TD><TD>Joewe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.720 </TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.520 </TD><TD>Janelle Lena Cheng</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>joey79</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan CJ</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.145 </TD><TD>Zhi Wei</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>27-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.790 </TD><TD>Zannse</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.700 </TD><TD>Reese</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>fazzyrizt</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.450 </TD><TD>Eilysha</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.450 </TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.095 </TD><TD>Kayson</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.105 </TD><TD>Delia</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.885 </TD><TD>Arleen</TD><TD>Bong Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Bbjoy</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret (Boy)</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.800 </TD><TD>Quinnton</TD><TD>Serangoon North </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.190 </TD><TD>Alexa</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.860 </TD><TD>Gracia</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.444 </TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Ryan_Leroy</TD><TD>Dr Roland Chieng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.460 </TD><TD>Leroy</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.525 </TD><TD>Shernice</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>jojo90</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.220 </TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD>Whampoa </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.355 </TD><TD>Kyden</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>xiaofeizhu83</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.915 </TD><TD>Chervelle</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>piano912</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.880 </TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.430 </TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.300 </TD><TD>Thong Ying Kai</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Vivian (flablee)</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.485 </TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>Geylang </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.875 </TD><TD>Glenda</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.085 </TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.310 </TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>iluvcookie</TD><TD>Dr KF Poon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.655 </TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>NIL </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Baby99lon</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>TBA </TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.350 </TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.940 </TD><TD>Dayna</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.280 </TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.080 </TD><TD>Melinda</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.900 </TD><TD>Edan</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>princess_susan</TD><TD>Dr Steven Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.500 </TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>sjwek</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.630 </TD><TD>Chrystelle</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>tzen1001</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2 , 3</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>10-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.400, 2.500 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>snow_tea</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.070 </TD><TD>Joy</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>riorio</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370 </TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.910 </TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.700 </TD><TD>Dmitri</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>bbjj80</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370 </TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>lil_petite_corner</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.125 </TD><TD>Andre</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.850 </TD><TD>Jeriel</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>justone7378</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.770 </TD><TD>Dazel</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.020 </TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>piggy_mum</TD><TD>Dr Devendra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370 </TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Piscean33</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.400 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.650 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>4.224 </TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>pinkitsim2003</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.710 </TD><TD>Sheena</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>jennydino</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.485 </TD><TD>Tyra</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.350 </TD><TD>Kaylee</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.930 </TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.570 </TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>Kembangan </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>lai_lai</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>11-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.060 </TD><TD>Genevieve</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.975 </TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>jlau</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.990 </TD><TD>Elise</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.955 </TD><TD>Ee-Shiun</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>angeliqueous</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.005 </TD><TD>Laraine</TD><TD>Bartley </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Yumeumi</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.520 </TD><TD>Merrick</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.014 </TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>moonchip</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.800 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.165 </TD><TD>Kerrie</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>baby_toh</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.130 </TD><TD>Tyler</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>mommy_g</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.550</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.795</TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>mummydt</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chua </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.960</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Aeryn</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>ah_min</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>verre</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Heather</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>sleepawhile</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>maddog</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>purple_rain</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jaedon</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>shrekkybin</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>moshimaro22</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Alethea</TD><TD>Upper Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Mummyshar</TD><TD>DR Irene Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Geneive</TD><TD>Siglap </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>babyv</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler James</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>Chrisloo</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cayla</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Updated : 22 Jan 2013</td></tr></table>

Night feeding is tiring, didn't really sleep. Went to sleep in bb room alone, hb sick so can't bring bb to my room. Realised air con too cold, no choice have to on the fan even though still under confinement by right cannot blow wind

Waiting for my scheduled c sec @ 10am today. So hungry now,..

Scared... XD will join the moo moo clan shortly...

Nimkulut/Mount A/dr kenneth lee/#2/girl/edd:31Jan/csec:22Jan/Aeryn/north

Hello all mummies, my gal vomited the fm I gave her occasionally.is this normal? Or is the formula not suitable? I gave dumex , any mummies encounter the same situation as me? She is abt 2weeks old .... I mix fm &amp; bm for her everyday.... I will burp her abt 2 to 3 times for 1 feed and carry her abt 5 to 10 mins then put her to sleep but sometimes she still vomit out ;( ......dunno why also.?!!!

Hi all...am totally burn out today..1st time Zzzz in the morning till now. Almost forgot tat i have massage session todaym wondering amy mummy did massage after c-sect? Its 3weekz after birth le..i manage to lose wt till pre wedding wt..now hopefully till poly days wt
..haha

Hi rugirly, sometimes baby vomit milk is becos he/she is too full.. Btw, don't mix BM and FM together. Let the baby drink BM 1st then follow by FM..

Anyone giving baby Similac Stage1 here? I got an unopened tin/900g to let go cheap. at $30.

Please pm me if insterested. Thank you

Hi Ryan_Leroy, I did massage right after discharge.. C-sect too.. Back to pre-natal figure as water retention is gone.. But still got a little tummy as walked too much.. Uterus seemed to be still swollen..
sad.gif

rugirly : I also feed my baby with dumex as this is the brand hospital used and she seems quite ok with it, no vomit (have regular poo and pee). don't mix yr bm as it is precious, give bm first then fm.

maybe lessen the dosage but feed a bit more regular to test water?

Ryan_leroy &amp; Joey Ang, so fast u shrink back to ur Pre-natal figure ar. I still look like 4 months pregnant. Even for my elder son it took me 4 month to shrink back. Hope that this time will be faster since CNY is just round the corner.
Just bring my baby back from pediatrician r/v. Took blood test to check for bilirubin level. 13.6 Haiz. The level went up again after discharge on Friday. On the day of d/c is 9.0. The dr suggest us to rent the cot home to treat the jaundice as the weather for the past few days was very bad with no sunlight.

Hi mummies,

My bb is now 3 weeks old.

Just wanna check if you baby also makes a lot of noises when drinking / stretching. Mine seems to be always stretching n alot of noises, ended up wind in his tummy recent days
sad.gif

rugirly, could be reflux.. try to elevate baby abt 30deg.. like putting on an adult pillow.. and yes, dun mix bm and fm into one feed.

Joey, bfding helps to shrink the uterus faster. so when bfding, u feel crampy, then its normal. cos shrinking.

Sharon, i m considered as small size bah.. haha.. i m short and normal s-m size. the reason my gynae said i cant go for natural becos baby big size, is becos i just had a csect abt 20mths ago. and baby head not engaged yet. so if push too hard, my csect wound might rip open, then end up in emerg csect.

Bdmummy, my gynae said see how during the scan this weekend lor. if eally more than 3.5kg, then i will go ahead with csect. plus have to see baby position too..

Vivian, avocado milkshake is good for breastmilk supply.. haha.. drink more drink more.. =P

hey mummies!

care to share where r u gals getting the buffet and baby shower cakes from? Am trying to order but not too sure which caterer and cake shop to choose from. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi Joey, angeliqueous &amp; nickole: ok will try lesser dosage n more feed
happy.gif
I mean I feed her through out the day with fm or bm, I nv mix together, hee! My bm supply still very little!!! ;( need to pump 2 or 3 times then combine for her next feed !!! So pathetic!!!! Sigh ~ ~

Canopyhaze: you intend to hold on which day? Early by one week or 09 feb? Mine was born on 10 jan so still thinking shld I hold baby shower or just distribute cake or cake vouchers!!!

Hi all, wana check for those baby born on 9/10/11, will u all still hold baby shower or just distribute cake vouchers? If just distribute cake vouchers, need to distribute straight to them? Can mail to them right? I intend to hold but my mum said will be so near to cny, so afraid most of the people will be busy ! Any suggestion from you all?

rugirly : will be holding on 03Feb, his actual 1st month is on 08Feb but since it is a friday, we have decided to do it a few days earlier. Will be distributing cakes to my office on 04Feb (Mon).

Thanks Yiping. I started on the medication today.

Do u all still take prenatal vit and fish oil after delivery? Also, can dye hair and use pimple gel now?

Hi mummies, sorrie to interrupt but need advise pl.
My boy is 5weeks old, lately he has been fussing quite abit and puking milk after burping. He's drinking formula, abt 100ml on a 2 hr slot. Is this too much?

Plus today, his stools have gone from the usual mustard yellow to greenish. Shld i send him to a PD?

He's on formula as my supply has dwindled. Am tempted to try fenugreek or sacred tea, is it too late? I hv stopped pumping for the past 2 days coz was so tired out from nite feeding and feeling stressed abt not hving BM = (

Joey
Can do rite after c sect meh? Tot will affect the wound. They advice me to do 3 weeks later.
Celine
My tummy Juz get smaller n smaller as the wt decrease then now stagnant and still hv fats. The massage lady say I dun hv wind v good so I tell her it's all fats which is bad. Now hopefully the wt can go down further in time for CNY

For baby shower,
My 1 jan bb will be holding his on this coming Sunday as all the elders in the family say must hold it early, not later.
We r using four seasons catering and cakes from sweetest moment.
The Swiss roll from sweetest moment is yummy... My hubby ordered more so tat he can eat it!!

Rugirly &amp; canopyhaze,
I'm also thinking whether to hold the full month celebration on 2nd or 3rd Feb. Bb actual day is on 5th feb. But Hb commented its just a week away from cny. Everyone will be busy. How ah? We held 1st mth celebration for the two gorgors. Feel bad if just distribute cake only leh.

Canopyhaze,
I'll probably be ordering from sweetest moments again. I like their packaging n yummy cakes.

Joey,
haha I also still hv a little tummy, but using the binder has helped quite a lot in the initial 1st week, now the effect seems to be less
happy.gif

Walking too much will cause uterus to be still be swollen / hv little tummy? Walking not exercise ah?

Whiteclover,
Yes am still taking prenatal vit (Obimin) and DHA fis oil as both are suitable post natal as well. Wanted to dye hair before CNY, but think no time! pimple gel all along I got use.

Windorqueen,
Dun think your boy is drinking too much... my boy is 2.5 weeks old and taking 90ml every 2-3 hours. As for stools, those on bm will be mustard yellow. Once you intro fm stools will change color to more green/brown.

If you are in doubt, you can try to call the KKH Ask A Nurse helpline to set your mind at ease:
Managed by our team of experienced nurses, the hotline provides reliable health advice on pregnancy, gynaecological care, and children’s health issues.
Telephone: 1900-KK-Nurse or 1900-556-8773
Operating hours: Daily, including public holidays, 08:00 – 00:00 midnight.
Each call will be charged at S$0.80 per minute

Alternatively, you can call the nurses at the ward/hospital that you delivered in for their advice as well.

Hi ladies.. I'm also a Jan 2013 mummy. This is my number 3, and I need some advice! My nipples still hurt after almost 3 weeks of breastfeeding! It hurts and hurts and I think it's because my baby's mouth is always so small she can only catch the nipple. I remembered with my number 2, I had the same problem, but after 2 weeks, the skin hardens and becomes numb. With no. 3, I'm still experiencing pain! Should I get a lactation consultant to come in?

Ryan,
Wow 3 weeks amd you are already back to pre-wedding figure. I think I look like Ah Soh with a 3 month preggy tummy. I also hope can get back to pre-wedding weight of 48kg but like an impossible task...

Sylvia,
My #2 quite ok. She will lie in stroller for about 1 hr and #1 &amp; I will just take our breakky in coffeeshop. The bus stop is just in front of the coffeeshop. Now no more such luxury liao. Sad
sad.gif

Canopyhaze,
Full month is only simple praying ceremony and distribution of cake. Have ordered sweetest moments for colleagues.

BBlove,
i will get engorged if i drag the pumping interval too long. must do it within 4-5 hours. usually in the morning will feel engorged, after pumping will be ok.

ryan leroy and Joey,
so good both of you regained pre-preg figure le. envious.
i started my massage 10 days after my c section. managed to see significant reduction in size of tummy within first few days, but dunno whether enough to go down to pre-preg figure before CNY though.

baby full month:
I will distribute the cakes/vouchers etc on baby actual full month date (8th Feb), but will invite ppl to home during the first 2 days of CNY for celebration/ meal since those relatives will be coming anyway.
like that considered celebrate post full month?

Ryan_Leroy, I did massage right after c-sect becos of breast engorgement initially.. I thought she will only resolve the breast engorgement that day, but was surprised that she massaged my tummy as well.. But she did not touch my wound.. The wound was covered by a new piece of post natal pad.. She said only very experienced massage lady will dare to do it.. :p water retention reduced after 2-3 days of massage.. My friends were surprised that I was reduced to prenatal size during the full month celebration.. :p

Bdmummy, when the massage lady did the massage, she kept saying my uterus quite swollen and got a lot of winds cos I did not rest well during confinement.. Till now, I'm still experiencing the same soreness and pain at the uterus even after confinement.. Put on the abdominal wrap helps a bit.. Got once, I forgot to put on the wrap and tried to carry baby.. Experienced cramp and sharp pain near the tummy area..
sad.gif

Canopy, I bought bengawan solo vouchers for my colleagues and order the full month package from sweetest moments for my hubby's colleagues.. As for catering, I ordered from xin Yi pin.. Not bad as per the feedback from the guests.. However, u might want to check with some of the caterers.. There were certain periods nearing the CNY where full month catering is not available..

Btw, did anyone experience dry skin around the tummy area? My tummy was very itchy and skin starts to peel 1 week prior to the end of confinement.. The brown line during pregnancy also starts to peel off too.. Not sure if this is a concern.. It does not happen for my earlier 2 kids.. Only for this time round..

Joey
Wah tat was v daring of the massage lady. I use thw massage lady frm mdm rokiah's shop. Hopefully still in time to get the tummy down.
My mum n aunties kept asking me to sit and walk slowly. This is my #2. I leave lots of the job to my helper this time unlike #1, i did everything myself including laundry.

hiyee mummies, I'm back after MIA for a month of so after delivery. heh..

Congrats to all mummies who have delivered! Well done!

Joey, my massage lady came today (ard 4+ wks after my csec) and say my wound still sore. Prob this is my second c-sec, so wound recover slower. End up only massage breast, back and neck. Cannot bind. sad.. dunno when i can shrink my tummy back.

re: full month
I also got bengawan solo vouchers for my friends and colleagues for full month. Decided to keep it simple. No catering this time. Too tired to take care of #1 and still plan for an elaborated full month.

Hihi, me too back after 1 week stay in the hospital to accompany my baobei Bryan. Due to infections and jaundice. Then when back home too busy and tired to on my computer cos no confinement help at the last min, so everything have to be done by myself. No massage for me also. So don't know can get back to shape fast or not.

My baobei is born on the 10/01/13. So have to do full month early. will be ordering from ecreative for the catering and cakes... And from the chart look like my boy is the biggest size of all... hehe...

Joey..can share ur massage lady contact? sounds good.. mind from origin jamu coming to do first session tomo.. I still got 19kg to lose to pre preg..

2kidsmommy,
Ouch! Could it be thrush? Try googling the symptoms and see? If it still doesn't improve then I would suggest a lactation consultant, esp if you intend to latch direct. So much pain 3 weeks on cant be normal.

I still had epiotomy pain, swell and piles below, it's a week since labor. Is it normal or m I not healing well?
Had been resting less due to trying so hard to bf &amp; latch but milk still only a few drops....

Back