(2013/01) Jan 2013

canopy, yeah!!! U know how to do it liao... so I leave u to do it ya? unless u no time, u let me know? I not on ML yet. :p My bb name still thinking leh... Usually we shortlist a few, then when the bb is born, we will know which name is more appropriate.
happy.gif

piyoz, I remember when I gave birth to my #1, I could hear the mummy next door screaming at the top of her lungs. Then I went into active labour, while pushing, I could still hear her screaming. After I gave birth, she was still screaming la. I rem half way through my delivery, the mid-wife told one of the other nurses to go next door and tell the mummy to turn it down. LOLZ. (To all first time mummies, Don't scream/make noises using ur throat - just divert all ur attention and bear down south to push the baby out. Screaming just makes u more tired and drags the time in giving birth. Rem that the uterus will also become "tired" if the delivery is long due to the mummy not doing her best to push during the contraction).

snow : am ok to do it as & when, will try my best
happy.gif
going on annual leave starting next week, but wont be using the computer as frequent as when i am in the office.

Snowger: So u were faster than the mummy next door when u're giving birth to #1? Point noted not to shout/scream and conserve energy to push instead.

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Birthday</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>adehs</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Princess Susan</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Shu Fen</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kaleb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>maomao27</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>kris</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Celia</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>lish_zzz</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Steanie</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bt Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>betterworld</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Sweetdream</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Sylvia</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Etirine</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr Sim L.N</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gaven</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Jo Jo</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>jennydino</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>fuzzy_love</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Updated 19 Dec 13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

canopy, can can... no worries, I can update as and when as well.
happy.gif

ctrus, ya. I was faster. When I went into the room to wait for my active labour, she already started liao (cos can hear her "screaming").

The mid-wife already sent one nurse out to tell her to shhhh... then mid way during my delivery when she got even louder, the mid-wife sent another nurse to go there and tell her to turn it down. I think the mid-wife must be thinking that it is irritating... I know some mid-wife will scold the mummy if the mummy screams while pushing... :p

aspialle: Haha, yah, our EDD very close! My gynae not ard from 28 Dec to 1 Jan.. she say should not deliver in Dec cos too early. So far she hasn't mentioned inducing yet. but my baby small, I can't think of any reason why she wants to induce! I want to 'check in' when baby and I are ready leh!

Canopy: Name not confirmed yet
happy.gif

snow : so nice! I could hear 3 mummies finished delivery &amp; i was still stuck pushing!!!! Felt so vexed! My son only delivered after 13hrs!!!!

canopy, you push for so long uh? Isn't that very tiring? Mine was about an hour or more and I already felt like giving up. Cos it was quite painful and before I could take a proper breather or rest, the next contraction was building up. this time round should be easier le. Heard 2nd time will usually cut by 1/2.
happy.gif

Hi canopy,
I'm shirleyjasmine. Am on No.22 but in the last list not listed already.

Baby gender : boy
EDD : 12 Jan
Natural / C sec : Natural
BB Name : Bryan
Area : Bedok

Snowger, ops, I must been very noisy during my #1.

But it's really true - don't shout or scream = more strength to push.

Canopyhaze, my boy's name is Marcel.

dear all, need your advice..
happy.gif

went for checkup today (coming wk 38), bb is abt 3.4kg. i want to go for natural if possible.
happy.gif

doc did ask if want to induce or wait, but doc also said that if wait, then bb will grow bigger.. may make it more difficult for natural. but given this is my bo.1, doc say may nt be as fast and may end up caec if too long.

wat do you mummies and mummies-to-be think?

Snowger, I agree on laughing gas not much use, I still felt very pain even when I took too much &amp; room was spinning around!

For both times, I took epidural, &amp; can't really feel pain to push. So didn't push correct area. So both times needed vacuum assistance. Hopefully this time can get it right.

Today I just found out gynae will be on leave 24-Dec till 1-Jan. If he's going overseas, I really worry bb decides to come out during this period when gynae not around... though my edd is 12-Jan, hard to say right?

Piscean: hi^5... My gynae will also be away nx week. Cmg back on 31st Dec. Last chk-up was at 35wk. Nx appt is 38wk. Felt my gynae pkg nt v worth it since I'm nt seeing gynae on weekly basic. My hb is not keen to see him again b4 gynae go on holiday (i.e. this wk). Hb dun want to waste his leave to acc me see gynae on 31st. Told him I can go myself but he insisted to acc me. Haiz

Siewz, that's good weight! If my bb is this size for first, I think I'll try induce.

For my dd2, she was 3.5kg when delivered &amp; I chose to induce rather than wait. It took about 8hrs from induce till delivery. For my dd1, mayb first time so induce took longer time, around 14 hrs &amp; dd was only 2.7kg.

Guess whatever your decision, have to be mentally prepared, as it depends on the situation then on how bb reacts to inducement.

Although he has 2 other gynaes on standby. Wld still prefer him to deliver for me. Probably the reason gynae prescribed progesterone to me to avoid preterm birth. We keep telling bb to pop only in 2013. Hb said there's nthg gynae can do even if we see him this week. Ultimately is bb's choice to pop now or later

Hi Hi! May I join in the list?
happy.gif

No.53, evetteng, Dr Chen Lin Han, TMC, 1, Girl, 25th Jan..baby's name: Evette!
happy.gif

Oh yes, natural too...

Ctrus, why your hubby insist &amp; yet wanna miss the checkup... can just take a cab to gynae appt lor. It's good to monitor bb growth &amp; make sure growth is alright. And get your gynae package worth!
happy.gif

He dun want to waste the leave on 31st cos is half day but will be counted as full day leave. So he picked 4th Jan lor. As for nt seeing gynae this week is bcos he said nthg to gynae can do wor. Haiz my stubborn hb

Ctrus, my gynae also on leave next week. But he ask to see me just before he goes on leave.

Gynae can check your pressure. Previous births, I was induced cos my pressure went up. He can also check for dilation if he wants. If you are dilating 1, 2 cm, you are also more mentally prepared that baby may likely to arrive soon.

piscean33, can you share with me more about inducement?

if bb dun react well to it, then may have to csec in the end ya? :p

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Birthday</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>adehs</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Princess Susan</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Shu Fen</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kaleb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>kris</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Celia</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>lish_zzz</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Steanie</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bt Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>betterworld</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Sweetdream</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Sylvia</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Etirine</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr Sim L.N</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gaven</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Jo Jo</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>jennydino</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>fuzzy_love</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Updated 19 Dec 12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

snow : ya boi, pushed for hours till i almost gave up! Super vexed that bb couldnt come out. Accordingly to Dr Tseng, that was bcos bb's head is kinda big!

No. 10.. Prefer natural, name TBD, area: Tampines!

Yeah syyy, finally see a Tampines mummy!
happy.gif

On epidural I think it really depends how long is your labour... I took v long to dilate, and if I didn't take epi, most likely no energy to push. Mummies that have fast labour have higher chances of not using epi..

Siewz your bb is v good size.. If you are small size (pelvic area) can consider inducing soon.. Also usually Gynae will look at baby head size.. My #1 had big head.. And I'm small size so she ask me to watch weight gain..

Siewz, induced labour for me both times:
- admit early like 4+am, hubby do admission, me given enema to clear bowels &amp; get ready
- put on drip, strap to ctg to monitor, anaesthetist administer epidural
- when cervix soften/dilated to certain stage, gynae came to break water bag
- wait for 10cm dilation &amp; gynae to be there to start pushing

Hello mummies,

Been having Braxton Hicks very often these few days too. Made bump feel so achy n tired.
Hope BB's can tahan till 2013 too, only 36 weeks this week.

Canopyhaze,
Thanks for updating the list.
I am Serene (No 28)
Will be delivering at Raffles hospital
Hoping to go Natural
BB's name: Jordan
Area: Bedok

Canopy/snowger
thnakyou!! Just to add this only.
no. 45 natural

snowger.... screaming ... that's mean no epidural?
hmm maybe another gd reason for epidural will mean quieter delivery? kekeke!!

Delivery

I struck for 16 hours... no sound from other rooms. but was given the most corner room when they heard I was 1st time mum then as they said will be v long.

When I was pushed back to room &amp; then even had supper, the staff then realised that I haven't deliver.... so strange to see a preg mum in the room! LOL!!

Anyway, contraction came only mid of the night &amp; with epidural ( very lucky though last min decision that I regret due to the doctor), it's really zzzzzzzzzz till next morning when gynae came and chk and said by 2pm, if bb nt out, then hv to induce as too long already.

Mummies, is it a norm for gynae to be there once u are dilated and start pushing? Cos mine wasn't there till my final pushes when baby head is at the brink. I rem her coming in and was going to sit in front of me when I was controlling the urge to push as I feel the baby is going to come out le. Den 2 pushes and baby's head is out. I pushed for abt 45mins without my gynae by my side.
If she's supposed to be by my side when I'm fully dilated I will request for her when I start pushin this time round.

Please kindly help to update the spreadsheet.. thank you!
happy.gif

Gynae Name : Dr Douglas Ong
Hospital: Mt Alvernia
Baby #: 2
BB Gender: Male
EDD: 28th Jan 2013
Natural/C sec: Natural
BB Name: Jarett
Area: Bukit Panjang

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Birthday</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>adehs</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Princess Susan</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Shu Fen</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kaleb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>kris</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Celia</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>lish_zzz</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Steanie</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>betterworld</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Sweetdream</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Sylvia</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Etirine</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr Sim L.N</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Jo Jo</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>jennydino</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>fuzzy_love</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Updated 20 Dec 12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi,

Wld like to join too. Please help to add to the spreadsheet. Thks!

Gynae Name : Dr Loke Kah Leong
Hospital: Parkway East
Baby #: 2
BB Gender: Male
EDD: 2 Feb 2013
Natural/C sec: C sec
BB Name: Aiden
Area: Tampines

hi mummies

Good morning. Will update those who are regulars here as it's kinda tedious to have such a long list if people just want their details to be updated and disappear after that. We have trimmed down the list from 100 to 60. Hope for your understanding. Thanks.

cheese : thanks for the support! U wanna add in your bb gal's name &amp; location? U take care and drink heaps of water to prevent dehydration.

Moonchip: yea! 2 more days to my annual leave, but has already told boss that i will come back as &amp; when after 2 months to meet prospects/clients and will start travelling in late Feb next yr.
Hey, didn't see your name on the list, wanna add in?

aspialle : bo bian! Too high the sales target! next yr's target is double of this yr!
sad.gif
Hubby &amp; Mil have encourage me to go biz trips if i need to. Thank goodness for their support. And boss is super flexible as well, i can come in any time or work from home even after my maternity leave.

Back