(2013/01) Jan 2013

Hi ya all,

Just did my detailed scan this morning... Everything so far ok, though one can never be sure till delivery. Must continue to pray wor.

But I had the 4d u/s and could see quite a bit. Even managed to get a 3-d u/s pic!

Shufen
Is the Gynae concerned about pre eclampsia? Take care ok!

Annie
My placenta also low lying but from prev two experience, they could move up? They usually start low then move up?

Fullhouse: i'm dinking whether shd do 4d u/s for my #2. i did for my #1 around S$400 plus, dunno wanna spend the $$ again.

Yeah i did ask gynae.. she say is time round is covering the cervix. So needa monitor closely and see how. The way she say make me more scared. i ask her so if c-sec when, she say 38weeks den she continue see later how. Might be earlier... Any pain or bleeding come back ASAP. *faint*. Den i read up.. most who has placenta previa experience heavy bleeding around 24 weeks onward. sigh!!!

So now... i jus pray. I dun wan c-sec. it will take longer to recover.

BBLove, 24 weeks pretty late. I had mine at 18+5 (asked gynae if its too early but she said its not). Anyhow, was glad to be cleared at detailed scan early too so no complains.

sweetdreams, i also did with 65daigou! Looking for more pp to buy together and split shipping by weight since the first 500g is most expensive to ship. I dont mind collecting at tradehub and it will be best if can find people staying in west to buy together. Sengkang also can, since i go over to visit my mum on Sundays and can arrange to pass to the other buyers. hehe..

Hi Fullhouse,

The gynae did not want to elaborate much. She said it's still too early to tell and asked me not worry. She said the only thing to do now is to take the aspirin and monitor the situation. If the detailed scan still show that the baby is small at 28 week, one scenerio would be to consider delivering earlier, i.e. 35 week, so that the baby can be fed manually instead of relying on the placenta.

Yiping,
For #1 & #2, I also had my detailed scan at 24 weeks. I find it late and Im always the last few mummies to go but my gyne always say still in time.

Shu Fen,
Take care n have lots of rest. Try sleeping on yr left as advise . Try talking to bb to absorb as soon as possible.

Belle2006, my scan was done today at wk21 d1. As long as so 21 onwards is ok.
happy.gif
my scan was done by an Australian sonographer. She did most of the measurements first then went on to scan to show me the baby on the screen and what she was looking out for. Gender : GAL! Think Hb a bit dissapointed but this round I'm more prepared for it. ;) manage to c the bb's face. So cute lor.

Full house, u do 3D? Thot 3D is done at closer to birth? Like 30 wks or so? My first no 3D so I may not do it for this one too.

3D/4D
My Gynae has it, so just toggle the screen I think. No need for extras... Anyway just one photo. My #1 and #2 didn't have that too.

Shu Fen ... i also have the same problem with uterine artery flow and on the same type of aspirin.... gynae told me 85% with this condition will have no major issue.... taking aspirin to reduce the chance of being the 15%....

Bliss_ling and Snowger,
I think we all had our detailed scan done by the same sonographer. But my experience similar to Snowger, the sonographer told us she will do all the measurements 1st before she will show us what she was looking out for so we were quite patient when she was quietly scanning.
Her explanations after that was quite detailed so we were happy abt that.

Bliss_ling,
How big is your bb that your gynae said is chubby?
Mine measured 350gm at the 20 wk 5 days detailed scan but gynae did not comment whether it chubby or small , so I was assuming that should be average size?
But relatively to what BBlove mentioned at her 20th wk, then my bb seems a little bigger.

Canopy, Freestyle is much lighter than PISA right? And it's so expensive now!

Annie, for low placenta, I wonder whether wearing belly support belt helps to support the weight to not push against placenta so much?

Yiping, I'm keen to combine order as I only need a few pcs pants/skirts. Sengkang is nearer for me. When do u want to order?

Sweetdreams, welcome to join & share info! Good that u don't need to buy much clothes for same gender, can save lots of money.
happy.gif

Ctrus, detail scan the sonographer will sure scan for gender. So wait till then & u will know!

Shu Fen, have to pray for the best. I also try to sleep on the left side, to prevent varicose veins & increase blood flow to bb (read from bbcenter).

Snowger, today mine is also the ang mo sonographer who scanned for me. She's fast! My scan, she said looks alright to her. Bb looks abit thin to me now on the screen, and is 413g at 21wks.

Your doc/ sonographer usually tell u baby's weight? Mine did not mention.. Am basing only on those online generic ones. Cant wait to see my baby again in 2 weeks times.

Been lacking sleep.. The insomnia is hitting so hard!=(

Piscean, Am hoping to order by next weekend, depending on whether i got weight to make it worthwhile (at least 2 kg but more better). Collection at Buangkok on Sunday evening ok for you?

bblove,

yes i use 2 hand to pumps, rather than 1 B pump the other leaking. A bit tiring, but got use to it already. This time i'm trying electric pump to save time on pumping.

Thanks all for your replies!

bblove and piscean33: Have been sleeping on my left since the detailed scan last week. Hopefully the condition will improve at the next checkup. =)

Icyjo: Relieved to hear that...hopefully I will be the 85%. Been quite worried as my gynae said it's common to have this condition on one side, but not both sides. Anyway, can I check if you are having the problem on one side or both sides?

piscean: my boss oso ask me to try wearing those belly support belt. but i'm worried its too tight and uncomfortable.
bb not thin lai.. mine 21 weeks only weighing 298grams!!! but the sonographer say bb has chubby cheeks.

Shu fen: my gynae oso tell me to try sleep on my left dunno y lei. nowadays if i sleep on my right i find it veri uncomfortable seem like something poking me dunno y. so stick to sleeping left!!!

bb weight
my baby was 301g at 20wk 1 day. gynae say it's still average.

Btw, recently my appetite increases. I can eat chicken chop (with sides) and a roti prata for dinner! Scary, my hubby see already also quite shocked. Anybody also have sudden increased in appetite?

Welcome Shu Fen! maybe can meditate? You know, like keeping urself calm and still for 10-15mins. Let your brain focus on bringing the blood to the placenta. I'm not sure if it will really work, but u never know how powerful the brain power is.

Shice, my appetite also increased and it has increased since the start of second trimester. I have been eating quite unhealthily, having craving for fast food. Seeing so many mothers already done the detailed scan and telling us the weight of their babies really make me excited for my detailed scan. I have not been to mine yet.

How much weight have all mummies gained?

piscean : yes, freestyle is much lighter than PISA. I bought my freestyle in mid 2009 from USA, i paid abt SGD450+; i remembered it was selling abt 900+ then. So not much of an increase over the yrs, but it is definitely a gd investment.

My bb gal weighs 372g at 20wks 6 days.
happy.gif
Accordingly to sonographer and gynae, everything is well. Just hope it will go smoothly till the day i carry my gal in my arms.
happy.gif

Been feeling bb kicks too.

belle, me too.. craving for fast food! haha.. and eating alot of carbo and sugary stuff, unlike me before pregnancy. I gained ard 5kg. but with so much eating for the last 1 week, i think will be more! My bra size already increase from 75C to 80D le.
sad.gif

Hi,
Detailed scan
I got a 3pagw report that includes all the details on the bb like head circumferene and and the different measurementr/ratio plotted on percentile chart.

Though I rem my prev gynae just went thru with me verbally.

Diet
Hmm I wish I was eating more fish more veggie more steamed and broiled stuff... im living a pretty unhealthy life now.

Shice, envy you. My breasts didn't grow as much as yours but faster than my first pregnancy. I think the 5kg you gained is mostly from your breasts.

recently lots of promo and new burgers from fast food stores, really can't curb craving. tomolo, I will be going for buffet dinner. nowadays, all I can think of is food.

Detailed scan,
I had mine done ytd by an australian lady, she was moderately chatty, but i guess cos my hubby asked a few qns here and there. He's always entertained during scans. The process took ard 20 min which i thought was fast. Everything seems to be in order. Its another girl for us!

The report from tmc includes bars that tell u if the bb is within the avrage range for the various measurements. The photos (esp the chubby face shot) look so cute! Spent a while last night checking them out.

Bb weight,
Mine is estimated at 338gm. So all that weight i've put on went solely to me! Hai. I hope its not too difficult to shed. Same as some of you ladies, my day revolves ard food. What to eat next, what snacks are on standby etc.

sian ah... slight spotting again!!! really dunno wat to do. Feel so bad... dink can resign first if not later keep taking MC kena sack.

annie: oh dear... have you seen your gynae? remember to rest more. the other time i had spotting during my 1st tri, my colleague adviced me to slow down my pace. According to them, I was walking way too fast then. Maybe you can try slowing down your pace. And dont worry so much about your work. I believe your colleagues and boss should understand. Don't feel bad.

Shice: Hihi! Haven't tried meditating, maybe will give it a try. Looking at pre-natal yoga classes now. Thinking of signing up but not sure if it helps though. Anyway my appeitite increase too in 2nd tri. I can eat two 3 slices of bread for breakfast and 2 hours later, I will be hungry again. haha. I guessed pregnancy is the time you can eat non-stop without feeling any guilt. I gained about 4 kgs to date.

shu fen: called gynae liao ask me take my an tai yao which i am still taking daily. like i say dink really my placenta lai. today nv much at work still like dat, my boss all understand but i jus feeling veri bad abt it. during pregnancy wif my #1 oso like dat in the end feel so bad resign. really needa pray hard...

belle, dun envy. My breast enlarge but grow out of shape. Very ugly and heavy to carry ard. End up, always slouch when sitting down at my desk. I like perky smaller breasts! haha..

Shu Fen, yup.. i think what i describe is something similar to yoga also, but only the meditation and/or breathing part. Btw check with ur gynae first if your condition allows u to go for pre-natal yoga.
happy.gif

I just had prawn noodle for lunch, with a choc n spice muffin and a cup of milo!
sad.gif
think i will be finding food later again.

annie, dun have to feel bad. U're preg! it's a happy thing and furthermore ur boss is understanding rite? If you quit, u lugi the 4 months leave and pay. The money can be used to spend on baby!
happy.gif

shice: but keep taking mc not good right!!! *dat's main concern* anyway jus went toilet nothing surprise came up. so will rot at my desk till go time to go hm. tmr cannot go parenthood fair. will try go on sun den.

Updated the table. But I can't remember all the genders posted before. Pls remind me again if you wish to update the table.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Allyfan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>clumsyhumpy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Lizzie_grace</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr C K Toh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Daisybuttons</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Princess Susan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>BTMY</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Parkway East/Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Icydolphin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Babybabylew</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Herma</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>SupriseBaby</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Crystaljc</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Babylon</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Marilyn Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Tracy Lim Tow Yung Clinic</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Whitecookies</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Chuan wee</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Koms20</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Celia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Steanie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Verre</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim/Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Nashita</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Tres</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>betterworld</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Jojo90</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Jesus_beloveddaughter</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Angeliqueous</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>dino1709</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Sylvia</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>emmie77</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Purple rain</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Mommy G</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Piggy_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Devandra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Geri</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Woolala</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC/Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Wygum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Clewlezz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Sim L.N</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Pauline</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Ian</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Jo Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Ho H K</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Happybirthday</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Gem_tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Xaramama</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Shamini</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Mrs_R</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Devandra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>s_loh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr PK Tan</TD><TD>TMC/Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>pearl</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Genrin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>Dr john yam</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Mimosa2002</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>29-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Jermjerm</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Dragonmui 2013</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Teoh Seng Hin &amp; Dr Lim Teck Beng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Mummydt</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Pinkdice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Shirleyjasmine</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Sweetdream</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Update: 31 Aug 12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Annie: The MC is the least you should worry about now. Although it's not gd to take too many MCs but then, MCs are entitlements. You are not abusing the use of it, since it is for valid reason, there's no need to worry so much. =) Anyway, you just monitor your condition. Another few hours and you can close shop go home! But remember, if really unwell, just don't push yourself to continue working.

Shice: yup, I am planning to check with my gynae at the next checkup if I can go for prenatal yoga. Anyway, I would like to be included in the table. My details are as follow:

Edd : 7 Jan
Gynae : Dr WK Tan
Hospital : TMC

Thanks.

BBlove: Haha hubby and I were surprised and blur coz the sonographer explained as she was setting up the machine etc that she will scan all the organs etc first then check gender of bb, who knows once she put the scanner on my belly, it is the right part and can tell immediately that was a boy. So we did not expect it
happy.gif

Belle: Now that the MS has passed (very late at 18 weeks!) I am also eating more, but it is more during lunch. Somehow for dinner can only eat about half my lunch portion still. So far gained total of 3 kg.

Annie: Take care! Dun feel bad about your mc and wanting to resign... hope your bosses and colleagues will be understanding as well, gotta ensure stress dun get to you coz bb can feel it too...

Shice: Many thanks for maintaining the table. Mine's bb #2, gynae is Dr Khoo Chong Kiat at KKH, EDD 12 Jan 2013.

shu fen &amp; bdmummy: thanks for the encouraging words. i already took 10 days MC.. if worst come to worst the most i will tell them i take unpaid leave. My boss and colleague quite good and understanding but i dink it's me dat feels bad about it. it's like every 2 weeks it happen and happen. anyway dink better dun dink abt it now!!!

Hi Shice,

Pls help to update my details:

Nick: Valerie
Baby#: 3
EDD: 6 Jan 2013
Gynae: Dr A L Lim
Hospital: TMC
BB Gender: Girl

Thank you!!

hey Annie, dun feel bad. If talking abt MC, I have taken 14 days to date! Not to mention that i kana 1 week of bed rest during my 1st trim, my son had HFMD earlier this year and passed on to me. End up have to take ard 7 days of MC for my own HFMD. Also have exhausted ard 12 days of leave so far. As a working mother, i feel that it's reasonable. Firstly, my son is sent to infant care. Nobody help to take care if infant care is closed for holiday or HFMD. Secondly, at his age (1+year), he gets sick very often. So we cannot escape from taking so many days of leave. Plus now with pregnancy, spotting and checkup also require us to take MC or leave. Cannot escape one, i feel. Worse, I cannot quit to stay at home to take care of my son coz we can't survive with single income. So hang on, dun feel bad.

shice: ask u regretting HFMD. Recently gp suspected my son having HFMD (only one blister in thumb and rashes on back of body) but lucky turn out false alarm. But gp still ask me to let my gynae know about it. but i nv tell gynae since it's false alarm. So when u ur son passed to you did your gynae say anything??? will this pass to bb?

Wow the list is long.. hehe.. didnt realised so many mummies in this chat.
happy.gif

Anyway shice, mine Gynae: Dr A L Lim at TMC.

@Valerie, Hi5!! Same gynae! hehe.. next monday going to see him after my detail scan!

@Liping, ok i join u for the TB spree!! i just go to the website n give u the link??

@shice, u can eat alot! hehe.. but dont eat too much fast food ya..

@annie: i got slight spotting too. My #1 also. Gynae gave me an tai yao too. don worry much. U just need more rest. do not walk too much n carry heavy stuff. i carry my boy too much i think so now leave it to my HB to carry now although my son been wanting me to carry.
happy.gif
N please dont quit yr job if not v wasted for the 4 mths confinement!!

Any mummies have idea abt the plan 6mth maternity leave? don know approved anot.. hee

annie, that time was ard feb/mar, where i'm not preg yet. heh.. so maybe u check w ur gynae coz i'm not sure. But i know chicken pox won't pass to baby. My colleague got chicken pox when she was preg. still quite safe. Just that mother have to suffer abit coz cannot take strong medication.

sweetdreams, cannot control my intake! hahaha.. 6 months maternity leave? dun think will come true. if really implement, also dunno if we (some of us) will be in time. (i may deliver in end dec)

sweetdream: you still have spotting now??? my boy is 5yr old so did not carry him. Dink i keep getting up from my seats which cause the spotting. now using a stool to lift my leg up and ask my colleague to attend to my bosses guests!!! i dun intend to quit.. just worried others not happy abt it.

i tot the 6mth was not approved!! dink govt will focus and implement on paternity leave. daddy shd play a part in the confinement too... hope to see at least 2 weeks.

6mth maternity dun think will happen.. but what i heard from my friend that is working in CPF board,who is busy with the maternity and paternity leave.. the idea will be shared maternity between mom and dad during the 4 mth.. but of course depends on the wife if she wants to share anot..
happy.gif

annie, yes!! wish for more paternity leave. Esp the period when CL leaves. Got phobia taking care of the baby along in the day time, loking at the clock whole day waiting for 7/8pm for daddy to come home to take over. hahaha..

jocelyn: i find 4 mth already not enough for mummy liao still wanna share!!! if they implement this i tell my hubby i take the 4mths. he can go work.

shice: yes i dink during confinement mummy already so busy daddy shd help out a little. especially if we have another elder one to look after. shd have increase the childcare leave too.. to 10days!!! jus wait and see ba. but i dun dink everyone will be happy about it. i dink cost is still the main issue.. everything increase medical, sch fees.. nanny... all!!

hmm.. during the National Day Rally they didn't mentioned that they are going to add on leave for dad.. only mentioned the sharing part..

Hi ladies,
I did my detailed scan this am @ TMC. The sonographer was v nice. She did her routine scan first then ask my Hb bring my younger boy in. Baby initially was in the wrong position, face facing inwards. Then when Gorgor came in, baby turned n started opening his mouth n raised his hands like saying hi to Gorgor. We were all very amused, even the sonographer was laughing away. She patiently showed my boy the feet, hands &amp; the face,nose etc. Baby weighs 338g at 20weeks. Confirm it's a BOY !

RE: Paternity Leave
How to share the 4months? Can the father take over 2 months of breast feeding?!?!? No logic. They should just give 1-2months of paternity leave to the father, regardless if wife works or not. So for SAHMs like us with more than 1 existing kid, our hbs can still be entitled to some paternity leave.

RE: MS / Weight Gain
Any of u still experiencing MS now that we are all in our 2nd trim? I still get it especially during evening n night. Sianz! Don't see my appetite increasing leh. I think I only gained abt 1kg although I can't fit into my pre-preg clothes liao.

Enjoy your weekends everyone! My kids are off school next week! Got to think of some activities to occupy their time.

Hi Shice.

Can you help to update my particulars? Thanks!

Nick: Freesia
Baby#: 2
EDD: 28 Jan 2013
Gynae: Dr Joycelyn Wong
Hospital: TMC
BB Gender: Girl

Back