(2013/01) Jan 2013

<font color="aa00aa">josky, yah... btr to avoid gui ling gao, ling liang drink... we should try to eat more neutral drinks/food/fruits.
happy.gif

missy, MILO, horlicks... u know all those kiddy warm drinks is what we can take now if u wanna avoid the fizzy &amp; caffine drinks.

I dun go compasspoint and suntec...
sad.gif
Wonder if habourfront got anot, maybe later I see can go somewhere nearby to check it out. If my dotter never say she wan, I also no bother (cos me no HK fan)... She was SOOOOOO upset when we told her no more HK when we had lunch there. *sheeez* she has been hugging Hamblurger everywhere she go lor...</font>

<font color="aa00aa">canny, yes u can.
happy.gif
explain to them that u are spotting/bleeding, even if their appt is full the gynae will usually not mind seeing u. </font>

Nlimm, my boy has been telling everyone (inlaws, CC teachers) for the last 2 weeks that he doesn't want Mei Mei. Mummy &amp; Daddy no good, only want mei mei. Mummy &amp; Daddy beat mei mei please. -__-" I did not inform anyone about my preg till last sat cos no baby detected. My inlaws thot there's a mei mei in CC bullying him and questioned the teachers. Teacher said my boy is the youngest in the playgp and CC only got jie jie or kor kor no mei mei... Now my inlaws said the mei mei he was refering to cld be the baby I'm carrying. Lol!

Canny, I used to rush to KK 24-hr clinic over the slightest thingy for my no 1. Also another kan cheong spider, insisted the dr to do U/S and only feel assured when I saw baby's heartbeat.

<font color="aa00aa">Duphaston: gals, I was thinking of stopping the duphaston since I am no longer bleeding/spotting... the dosage was twice a day cos I had spotting &amp; cramps. Since now both os no have, what do you gals think about stopping the medication?</font>

snowhopes: i can't take milo or horlicks also. cause got milk so i will end up throwing up
sad.gif
maybe the mac will restock? cause if it's sold out within the 1st 2 days, they have to restock mah. if not the promo is to last for 1 whole week.

<font color="aa00aa">missy, looks like u are stuck with plain water... else u can drink 100plus? I hate milo cos it's either too diluted or too thick or too sweet. If it's the last 2, I end up feeling like vomitting lor... so I now oso bring one bottle of water go out. pple drink coke, I drink water... ;p

The purple HK one will end on 31 may... restock like quite slim hor? And my mum was laughing that when we were younger, she had to eat 3 Mac meals to buy 3 sets of Mac toys for us. now I also sama sama but heng now only 1 kid... *phew*</font>

Jo,
It's normal to feel cold during 1st trim, 2nd n 3rd trim will feel hot! I always feel cold now too

Nlimm,
My hubby used to give me allowance but now he pay for my credit card bills so I'm not getting allowance from him

<font color="49729C">goooooood mrng everyone... hw was yr weekend? im so so tired now.. very tired..but everynight like 2ish will wake up..then cant sleep back le. not so much of need to go bathroom.. but just wakes at very early hours then that's it! sigh!!

starting to feel a little uneasy too.. as like.. not not really MS.. but just dun feel well. grrrr~

im so looking forward to this fri's ob-gynae appt.. hopefully will hv a EDD. my LMP was 13 apr....but last few cycles all haywire de.. so i duno hw to calculate! ):</font>

purple rain, yup i can't take milk or else i'll puke :p

snowhopes: ya looks like i got to bring my own water out haha. luckily you only need to eat 1 set! *heng ha* haha imagine eating 3 sets

Morning to all mummies!!zzzzz, opps, Monday blue ah...
Dragging myself to work...
Hi snowhopes, no problem;) knw u must be busy taking care of ur #1, hb, house chores,etc but most imptly u must take care of urself &amp; 养胎 ok.
Hi fullhouse, u r there on fri too? Yah, he nw on leave for 2 wks I tik. Sch holidays ah so he must be taking his family for long holidays;)
Yah, perhaps hv chance to meet up wif u and syyy!
Me stay in west area..but work in orchard so i can walk to
Mount E to do the checks;) But agree that the traffic n parking is always busy n ex!! ERP, parking fee at $2.50/haf hr!! Fainted!

Nick: verre
Bb #: 2
EDD: 14/01/2013
Gynae: Dr LN Sim or Dr WK Tan (can't decide yet)
Hospital: TMC

Currently in 7wks. I've spotting last week and quickly went down to gynae for a check and was relieved to see the bb's heartbeat! It's so amazing!

feeling so sleepy &amp; tired! =( can't keep eye open ar... &amp; boss is in office...

any remedy to stay awake during office hrs?

Snowhopes :
Oicc tts high risk! Gd gd been pasting alot in living room.
Purple kitty: I got mine on sat fr king Albert. U try those wulu Mac?

Cold hand/feet:
Keke I been always cold so don't feel much diff:p

Canny:
Can go to any just tt 1st appt be more ex only

Missy/Jo:
Like what Jo said bring plain water lor or try other drinks ?I abit fortunate when come to this , I crave for choco milk, milo,&amp; tea but I'm skipping coffee coz higher caffeine

Soyabean drink:
Y can't drink?

Friends:
They said kids r very sensitive when come to this don't know if it's true.

Hammiebao:
Tts gd le, at least he's paying ur bill. Mine nope wo

Icyo:
Ur baby telling u he/she hungry haha, go find things to eat la

Hi everyone,
I m currently 5 weeks preggie:)
My 3rd one after 2 MC.
Saw a gynae on friday and was given hormone tablets n 2weeks MC to rest at home...
Seeing my own gynae on Wednesday...

afternoon everyone... so many msg.. haha.. have to tpe my reply in notepad first... ahhaha

nlimm, nvm ah.. go hm rem to take e folic.. no time specific rite...

canny, better see ur gynae if still spotting... but if no cramps.. it shld be fine.. but see gynae ok?

missy, yes i have prob when dining out.. nowadays i carry a water bottle out if hav to dine out.. hahaha.. cant drink green tea? oh man... have to check on the expiry date already... hahaha.. hav to giv away liao....

snowhopes, i bring a bottle of water out too... everyone at the wedding dinner were drinking beer, wine and coke.. me.... warm water.....

nlimm, shld be can drink soyabean drink.. my fren said it's okay to drink soyabean drink BUT not soya beancurd... eg, lao pan.. =( ohh.. grass jelly also cannot take.... koi =(

Hi all,

Tested positive last week, pregnancy also confirmed by gynae last Friday....

Nic: Nimkulut
Baby: #2
Edd: 27Jan
Gynae: Dr Kenneth Lee
Hospital: Mount A

:D

Mrs R &amp;nimkulut : welcome
happy.gif

S_loh:
Folic acid: oh no specific timing? My Gynae state only am, urs nvr state timing?
Soyadrink vs soya beancurb : Errmmm but aren't they fr same bean? Y 1 can 1 can't ?

Re: cramps

i've stop feeling much cramps yesterday and today. only mild pulling sensation once in awhile. is it normal? feels weird not feeling the cramps. haha hope i'm not too paranoid.

i've also start to chang my diet. taking smaller meals portion instead of trying to finish 1 whole meal. is that helping to reduce the cramping?

nlimm, no leh, i didnt ask.. haha.. coz mine bought from gnc.. so he only ask if i still hav n cont to take.. i also didnt ask him e time to take..

soya drink is liquid form, soya beancurd is abit solid... like got add 'someting' to solidify it... actually is that 'someting'

sorrie sorrie is me, who ask y cant drink soya milk. Actualli is missy who cant take cos she will puke... I tot cannot drink. Paiseh for the miscomm.

<font color="49729C">im so sleepy. hw i wish i can throw myself on the bed right at this moment n koon or merely nuah!

i juz told my (male) boss abt the pregnency.. duno hw to open mouth initially..so hold on for a week...........

re: soymilk
actually some say dun drink too much oso. (for those who can take the 'milky' taste..) try not to substitute it with milk. as like.. bean..oso quite liang de. </font>

Dear all,

I was currently 8 wks pregnancy.

Nick: SurpriseBaby
Baby: #2
Edd: 8 Jan 2013
Gynae: Dr Clifford Chan
Hospital: TMC

Actually I'm having spotting when I'm just 4wks pregnancy. The spotting had stopped in my 7 weeks of Pregnancy but currently still having some cramp. Hope will get better!! During the spotting period, I was given 2 hormone injection and 2 weeks MC to rest on bed and currently I'm still consuming the hormone tablets. Feel so tired and sick whether having the hormone tablets. Esp now I already back to work.. Keep feeling like falling a sleep infront my desk.
sad.gif

The only thing that I'm feel so happy is when my gynae told me that my baby heartbeat is very strong even it only 6 weeks so don't need to be so worry about the spotting, just be careful will do. I will be seeing my gynae in other 2 weeks time.. hope everything go well... Hope all the mummies here feeling better too...Cheers!

afternoon ally!

congrats jennifer! i bet you must be so excited and happy when the gynea told you about your baby strong heartbeat. can't wait for my appoint next week. such a long wait!!

ah bui: how you told your boss about your pregnancy? mine is also a male boss. i've not told anyone about it. my hubby told my in laws already thou. i've not even told my mum. don't know how to say haha. was thinking of waiting till my 6weeks checkup next week than i let my mum know.

how you ladies break the news to your family? do you do it during the 1st tri or after 1st tri?

ah bui,
ya how u tell ur (male) boss??

missy,
hmm... we just told parents &amp; in laws that we might b having a dragon tail bb... haha
rest of ppl (including siblings) never tell yet... intend after 1st tri then let others know.

ahbui
Me tooo.... wana sleep too. Took a nap for 30 mins at my desk just now, at least feel a lil energetic now.

re: bean
Isit referring to green bean, barley, etc...

<font color="aa00aa">josky, for me I drink essense of chicken to give me the energy. One bottle a day keeps my blues away.
happy.gif

S_loh, the "something" is called "jio ko" (in hokkien).

Soy Bean milk: No harm drinking but everything in moderation la... Soy is high in the plant version of estrogen which woman also produce.
happy.gif

nlimm, i did read on the internet where they recommend that the best timing is to have it in AM (after meal for me). But it is still ok to take it anytime of the day.
happy.gif
</font>

hi ladies! Good afternoon.

Welcome all newbies!

My MS has started, felt terrible since weekend. Constantly hungry, but lost my appetite when the food is here. These days, i eat many many small meals. Cos too full, i will puke out all stuffs. super sensitive to scent, my day will start off by puking when brushing my teeth, and bathing, then puke again when drinking milk.
By the time, i reach office, hungry again, if dont eat in time, will puke again. =(
Lunch is even worst, so long there's any smell, be it food court, bakery, coffee etc, i will feel horrible.
And, i am constantly feeling hot.

<font color="aa00aa">missy, I told my mum and dad but not my ILs. Telling my mum is easily, I showed her a pic of the ultrasound in my phone. She asked me "WHOSE?? yours?". So funny, must be mine mah... show her other pple ultrasound photo for what... ;p Hb says will wait for next scan at 10 weeks tell tell his parents. My siblings oso dunno yet. </font>

missy, i was on e phone with my dad den i said 'erm got someting to say, eh dunnoe how to say...' den i say 'you le' den my dad say he knew wat i wan to say.. lol

canny : hope that you are feeling better, it is better to go to the gynae asap.

Snow : I still continue taking duphaston, Dr Paul has given me these medication during my dicussion with him on my cyst. Due to my condition, he has advised me to take duphaston, am taking it twice daily till i complete the course.

Anyone here will be asking ur mum or MIL to do confinement?

Both my mum &amp; MIL can do, but now is to let who do... Hubby, of cos wan his mum to do, but i wan my mum to do cos easy to communicate. *headache*

snowhopes: yours sounds like a good idea! haha. maybe can show my mum the ultrasound pic. will i get a ultrasound pic when i go for my 1st scan at 6weeks?

sloh: i don't how to tell my mum over the phone. haha i think better to say face to face. in case she heard wrongly hahahaha

purple rain: i think i will get CL. cause my mum definately can't help me. i don't think my MIL can also. maybe can cook dinner for me? still not sure so i guess best to engage a CL. maybe you can have a chat with your hubby and let him know you feel more comfortable letting your mum do confinement for u?

Mummies
Went to see gynae alr...can see baby..like a tiny dot..so small..but still cant see heartbeat..did my blood test today n tmrw see the result...
Is it normal to not be able detect the heartbeat if baby still very small?

Purple : nope, both mum &amp; MIl are too old; furthermore, my mil cant cook. ;p
MIL even asked me whether wanna my maid to the confinement for me since my helper can cook confinement and has taken care of bb in her previous employment but hubby told her that we will engage a confinement lady
happy.gif

s_Loh, your conversation with ur dad is Sooooo cute... ;p

canopy, I got a lot of duphaston left... cos I keep forgetting the 2nd dose. he gave me for 2 weeks... suppose to complete by end of this week. Maybe i just eat once a day bah until saturday...

Cherry : my case if similar to yours, my gynae told me tat bb is too small, so can't hear any heartbeat now, but he took my blood tests over a few days to measure the growth. Will be seeing my gynae this saturday, hopefully will hear bb's heartbeat by then.

Purple rain, I wld suggest that u get your mum cos during confinement, sure a lot of happenings wan. Better to clash with own mother than mother in law. Mummies usually forgive their daughter easily... U are one lucky gal. Both parents want to help. I still need to find confinement lady. Still thinking whether to engage CL or just ordered confinement food. I broke quite a no of confinement rules during my no 1.. Wasted my confinement lady's efforts... Bathing and washing hair using water heater.. Fan plus aircon whole day.. Lol...

Cherry83, mine wasn't detected at 6 weeks... only saw my baby last weekend
happy.gif

Back