(2013/01) Jan 2013

blur blur, ya lah.. wait for AF to report, if never report then it is a sure thing!! ahahaha

snowhopes.. i also dun know, but I won't take the risk unless the pregnant stabilise lah!, just wait for 4 more weeks, then you will pass the 1st Trimster lah!! TO be safe than to be sorry! hahah

snowhopes: it's okay.. haha.. the thread is going on veri fast.. haha..

I really hope it's a positive and everyting is good.. had mild cramping though.. abit worried.. haha

usually 1 cycle is 4 wks.. so plus another 3wks?
or any online calcuator to chk?

Blur02: I also got 2 BFN b4 I'm tested positive with super faint line on e 3rd test kit. E clearblue kit with no of weeks indicator was my 4th test. My ovulation shd be ard 3/4 may. Is urs later than mine? I'm only tested positive on 13 DPO. dun give up hope, k? I suspects preg cos I got backache on my lower back n feeling fatigue. Sudden increase of discharge n feeling nausea occasionally.

Here's some early tell tale signs preggy may hv:
6-12 days : spotting 
Week 1: fatigue n lower backache
Week 1-2: tender breast
Week 2-8: morning sickness
Week 6-8: frequent urination

Joyceberries: yes, clearblue is good but it's expensive. Actually any test kit with 20mIU is considered high sensitivity. There's a lot of bp here with such test kits. Some even 10mIU if I rem correctly. I go for clearblue eventually after e 1st positive test is bcos I wanna know how far along is my pregnancy...

Tres : hohooo.. i wanted to hv steamboat for my bday, wanna have sashimi, cockles... A lot of "fobidden" food for preggie ladies. If i see RED means i can go n have these yummy food le.

Draaaloon : Ok thanks! I will face it naturally de.
happy.gif
But i hope AF comes now rather then near my bday mah so im not so sad.. u get what i mean??

i see xara.. i see alot of mummies using the opk.. how to use? and wen to use? tat one got use?

i anyhow anyhow onw wen i strike my #1..
can teach me how to use the opk? maybe use tat one to indicate will strike faster?

Xara : Not very sure. But i can tell you when i BD lei. haaahaha cos is once nia. Is on 2 May, i may not ovulate on that day de right?? I got some symptoms already.. like bloated, nausea in the morning with puking sound but no vomitting, my breasts seems to be bigger n tender.. and also frequent urinating (cos of my big intake of water)
i have been feeling extremely thirsty lor.

Hi ladies, I just had a skim of the posts... you ladies are just too sweet...

wah, minnie, you're preggy with your #? *salute* ah!

purple, i leaving cos AF reported liao, so no more Jan baby... since this is a Jan baby thread, so I leaving lor... heehee.

I gotta go, this has to be short... have to send the son to school... he has three performances this week, and many many rehearsals....

I'll pop by to write again, ok? have an awesome day everyone!

I dont have much discharge. But i keep feeling "wet" down there, that is why i thought is AF but is not lei. Is like inside wet wet de.

Thanks snow hope & ally
happy.gif
hehe...

I started hv a little MS tis morning... Arggh which I tot wasn't gg to happen to me.. Haha my dog ran into the room to peep if I'm ok when I was gg to vomit.. He jumped and sat nxt to me n started rubbing his head against my tigh
happy.gif
haha tink he trying to saying his mummy :p

s_loh, I also had cramping on the 2 days before I tested positive. Ermmm... what calculator you wan? The EDD one? It can also tell you how far along u are... you need to type in your LMP and your average cycle length...

blur, oooooh... sounds like a good sign leh... Eh, i find that the cervix for this cycle was very very soft and yup the bottom was wet wet despite the fact that it's already so late into the cycle... So really sounds like good news to me leh...

jlau, your dog is soooooo sweet de lor...

tres, really uh? haiz... somemore this round i fix the facial is with my mama de... *faints liao*

Snowhopes : U mean down there "feel wet" shouldnt be sign of AF reporting ??

Canopyhaze : reporting?? Means you are preggie isit?? Congrats !!

Berries: OPK is good if u wanna know when is e best time to get preg. It's just like preg test kit. There's mid stream n also dip in urine in container types. Typically, u hv to determine ur length of cycle n ur ovulation is usually 16 days b4 e start of ur AF. So u shd start testing a few days b4 e 16 days. After u ovulate, ur egg usually survive for 12-24 hrs. So its best for daddy n mummy to have some "happy moments" within e next 12 hrs. Sperm is also know to survive in our body for a few days. So if ur last BD is like within 3 days b4 u ovulate, u will also hv high chance of striking lottery...

Blur02: sperm can live up to 5 days in our body... Got chance got chance : )

i see xara.. can advise me any opk kit to get?
feel like trying..
u mean after my AF i can use the opk liao lor till 16 days CD? is it? correct me if i;m wrong..

Blur: yes. Reporting.

Anyone knows how to create a table with our nick, gynae, bb#, edd, bb gender etc? We used to have it for my Dec 09 thread.

Canopyhaze : No wonder i find your nick so familiar. My 2nd gal is in born in dec'09 de lei.
happy.gif

Berries : I think i got use these opk strips before. Is v cheap if u buy from SMH bulk purchase. Test n test until u see a positive then u can BD liao and better is to BD alternate days lolxxx.
happy.gif
Lift up your butt after BD so that sperm can flow in heheee.

Xara : Okok. I shall wait then.
happy.gif
Maybe i will test again next week. If next week still BFN that means no chance liao hor??

Haha... let's try...

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

wah haaa...snowhopes
u did it

*hugs*

nick: Koms20
Baby # : 2
EDD : dunno yet but according to online calculator: 13th Jan
Gynae: Dr Goh Shen Li
Hospital: KKH

Snowhope: yup, the table looks great! The hospital for me will be TMC.

Ladies: any other details u wanna add to the table?
How abt creating columns for bb gender and bb name for future update?

Blur: hmmm..can't recall seeing your nick in dec09. See, I think my memory is failing me.

wahaha... you all make me paiseh... small thing... I will update again when there are more... btw, you all wan any other info inside the table? I can always adjust de

pssst...blur, quick la... i can't wait to type your details inside...

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>allyfan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koms20</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>snowhopes</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Then sort by edd. So that we will know who is giving birth first in that sequence. Sorry snow for asking so much stuffs.

Snow: I oso don't know, based on my lmp, the edd is 02jan. But based on the date of conception, should be 15jan, so please put 15jan for me. Thks.

canopy, done!

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>allyfan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koms20</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>snowhopes</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Dorie, really thks for sharing at least nw I feel better, earlier me kinda paranoid cos lesser symptoms;)
But hoh, nw I feel sad like others cos u r leaving the thread;( come bk n visit us often ok!!! All mummies here sure welcome u bk anytime!!! Take care, super mummy!!
Hi snowhope, thks for ur great help to consolidate the list!!! Applaud to her effort!! Hope to hear your gd news soon!
My info:
Nick: 4 season
Baby: 1st bb
EDD: 17 Jan 13
Gynae: Dr Douglas Ng
Hospital: Mount E

any mummies experiencing headaches? i seem to having a terrible headache now... so dun feel like working.. hanging on to friday.

Dorie: dun leave lah... still can be here to give advice ya..
happy.gif

My info:
Nick: purplewish80
Baby: 3rd bb
EDD: 03 Jan 13
Gynae: Dr Kenneth Edward lee
Hospital: Mount A

Canopyhaze : Bcos i changed my nick heehee.. Actually mine is "happymummy" i scared ppl might see im in this thread so i change to blurblur.

Snowhopes : hahaa okok u wait for me hor.. Im gg to be "listed" soon. "Chop" a place for me okie...

hi snow, thanks for compiling the list. Hope everyone of us can be on the table too
happy.gif

Btw, any gynae to recommend? Good at C-sect and stitching skills?

Hi snowhopes,
nick: LittleDragonGirl (just put LDG for simplicity)
baby#: 2
EDD: 5 Jan
Gynae: Eunice Chua
Hospital: TMC

Thanks!

Oh dear.. I am out for a day and I am lost.. Haha..

Why Dorie wanna leave us.. Can stay here and chat mah.. So sad..

Me too.. If my EDD is 31.12.12 Should be still here? Hoping for a Jan baby thou..

Congrats to all new confirmed mummies (paiseh, I lost track le)..

@ tres: ok! noted for your info...thank you =)

to all: so happy to join this thread....so many things to see and learn...hee...and share also!!!

i hope mine will be in dec then no prob for confinement..lol..

Snowhopes, u are good leh.. Thanks for helping to enter the details. I still "shopping" for a gyane.

@ tres, is your gyane good? stitches ok? heal well?

@ dorie, do come in to chat with us

Back