(2013/01) Jan 2013

friends..dr tham really fully booked!! I'm gg down on 10 July 830am to queue n the nurse told me Might have to queue the whole day..
icyjo,my current gynae delivers at mount A, I think I prefer tmc so will change to tmc n ya I will appt the Pd for my newborn next time

Hi clumsyhumpy, not random at all! A big welcome!!!

Jos, huh? Wait whole day?! Now wait still ok but as tummy getting bigger... Very sianz and restless sitting in the cramp waiting area....

Hi all, been a while since i posted here. Next week is my oscar scan. Gosh, kinda worried again, cos it has been nearly a month since my last scan. Hope to see positive results
happy.gif
Anyone has the same feel? the feeling of worry and anxiety each time a scan is approaching?? Mi too have discharge, yellow and at times, light green but no smell. Heard is pretty normal.

Good afternoon ladies!

Thks Syyy for the info!

Haha… Friends, I’m like u too, can’t take ang mo soup now, but I need to take soupy food now, so usually are the Asian soups with or without noodles…

Tigress, u are making me so excited now, hope I can know bb’s gender this sat, true that bb’s healthy is more impt, but I hope to be prepared earlier and can start buying stuffs too
happy.gif

Yes s_loh, can start thinking of names if we know bb’s gender… hee…

S_loh and Josky, Me too, coughing a lot, and have lotsa phlegm, started all these when I’m preg, dunno if it’s part of the preg or I’m coughing becos I eat more heaty stuff now since we need to avoid the cooling foods. My GP told me can eat Lozenges so I think Strepsils shld be fine…

AhBui, same like u, I can’t take strong smells now, coffee, perfume, pple’s BO, those fried and oily smell just makes me nausea and wanna puke…

<font color="119911">koms &amp; tigress: Base from the scans, baby is fine!
happy.gif
Though the sonographer says can be changed if blood test no gd. Blood test is the determining one...
As for gender, she says now still cannot determine but there's chance will be girl. heee... Hopefully she's accurate! :D</font>

LDG, I hope to hear the same comment for my oscar on Monday ;) btw, how much u paid today? I booked this and that test/scan but forgotten to ask about $$$.

I dont feel good
can eat a lot and not full, finish the food already throat weird weird.

it has been a few weeks already. sianz
my mum kept asking me if i got my date mixed up.

tummy seems big

Jo
Dun be emo~~ will affect bb.
Listen to music, i tried listen to FM92.4. It does calm me down.

My mum told me something quite funny. She asked not to watch channel 8 show 'Journey to the West'. I was like ??? She said got those yao mo gui kuai, not gd... Though I have many ??? but i still listen to her.

Jo, why so emo? Cheer up le!!

Cheese, your tummy is getting bigger oh..

purplerain, ya don watch!! My hubby also say the same. Better watch those korean or hk drama with handsome guys and pretty girls.. hehe

duno y so emo also... find tears rolling down the face... lucky m alone in office at moment...

korean drama?
haha... my FIL say korean drama all so sad story de, better dun watch later affect mood.

Canopyhaze
Really? No neonatologist at TMC? Neonate specializes in newborns. So the first couple of months should still be under neonate, then pd... Maybe only the case with NUH or KKH bah... PDs technically take care of children above 6mths leh...

aspialle

so far how did you find her? i just switched to her recently, went for 1st visit ytday. she seems the sort whom if you don't ask she won't comment.

<font color="119911">friends: I paid abt $350 for the Oscar scan with blood test.
If u have FBI/SBI with tmc, will get a 5% discount...
May we both get our little dragon girl! ;)</font>

Thks so much, LDG
happy.gif
yes, may our wishes come true! I don't intend to sign up SBI card cos I will be only taking their 4-bedded room just as my no 1. No discount even if I sign up for the card.

I kinda envy you ladies who have no appetite.. I can't stop eating! I now eat 1.5 to 2 times what I usually eat for each meal. Putting on weight and not sure if this is fat or bb.
sad.gif

Perhaps the grass is always greener on the other side.

If my cravings are a reflection of the bb's tastes, then I'm in trouble cos he/she has a 'princess mouth'. V picky and satisfied unless the exact craving is met (eg. Must be a specific type of food from a specific place, substitutes not satisfying).. Hubby says this is not bb, it's mummy
sad.gif

<font color="119911">cheese: y u dun feel gd? Can eat is 福 ah... And plus this is ur #2, tummy will tend to become bigger faster (think easier bec already expanded b4. Keke)
I dun have much of an appetite but my tummy oso not far from urs... ;)</font>

wah cheese, nice bump!

I suggested posting belly pics earlier, but did not post mine coz still the same. hehehe.. I guess for first time mummies, many if us hasn't show yet...

Syyy
i have cravings but cant eat. frustrating! I am living on sandwiches...

bumps
i jiggered my bump and it wobbles like jelly. so not bb bump, definitely fats
sad.gif

clumpsy
hihi, welcome, looks like you are going to be a December mum! LOL...

Fullhouse, that is just as terrible! To want to eat and not be able to is super sian. I don't wanna eat, but nausea keeps me eating (not nauseous only when eating).

Cheese, that's a good-looking bump! Wasn't able to view it properly on the iphone earlier..

Jos, have you contacted your gynae about vomiting blood yet? I read that this is a symptom you must contact your dr for, just to be sure it's not anything serious!

waaa so serious ar? no wor it only happens if I throw up too much.. I don't have discomfort other than throat. saw dr on Monday everything was normal

Purple rain: I hv greenish discharge that look like running nose and something mash tofu type!! Hv it since I detected preggie den dunk too much discharge tue become spotting (something similar to last day of Mense). So if u hv a lot better let gynae.. I dink I treated it too late!!

Fullhouse - thanks, yeah, i think maybe a dec baby. when i first consulted gynae, EDD was 4 Jan. but recent scan showed 1 Jan.

Jos - me too, i literally vomit blood! doc says its probably b'cos i vomitted too much and ruptured some blood vessels. She says its normal..

Just want to grumble~~~
Hate travelling nowadays, esp to work &amp; back home. The motion sickness is terrible! It is extreme terrible when abt to reach ur destination, the nauseous feeling comes!
This happens everytime, I'm gonna be crazy liao~~

Hi ladies &amp; Mummies,

Joining u all here. Expecting my #2 for Jan 2013

My Edd: 28 Jan 2013
Gynae: Caroline Khi
Hospital: TMC.

Nice to know u all here. I have been spotting for one whole week. My gynae give me 1mth hospitalization leave to rest at home now.

Any FB Group created for January 2013 MTB??

Purple rain,
Hugz, I share ur pain... Worst is cannot eat during journey (since eating can curb nausea feel).
Really wish all these will mia we progress into 2nd trim

Jo,
I can eat cos taking private bus but eat liao, den will puke watever i have eaten. I tried to pop a sweet but it doesnt help much. Someone recommend preserved ginger slices but dont like the spicy taste.

morning ladies! i've in my 8th week today! so excited! 4 more days till my next visit to the gynae!

purple_rain, i understand how u're feeling. especially taking the train during peak hour after work. so many people squeezing around in the train and there's no seat. sometimes the train gets very cold and makes nausea feeling even worst!

goooood mrng ladies~

jos:: i vomitted so much during my 1st preg..there were blood too. yes, most likely frm the throat. however, i went to ob-gynae..n was put under 2 packs of drip. (but i cant rmbr nw..the drips were for that particular case or another..haha.)

genrin:: wah.. 1mth hosp leave. u rest well. at moment..we hv the same EDD. :) jia you.

re: motion sickness
be it preg or non-preg.. i hv the worse case of motion sickness n totally hate it. so i muz make sure i jia ba ba before i hit the road.. well unless im controlling the vehicle..as like driving, i most likely fall sick de. so perhaps u gals can try to eat some snacks before u travel? hope it helps.

re: fall
kayu ah bui me... had a fall this mrng in the bathroom.. shld b too much soap bah. whn i was standing up frm squarting position..suddenly left leg slipped and whole body doop dwn landed on my left leg! hopefully boh dai ji.

hihi ladies.. can I check what is Oscar test? I just did my week 11 scan and did not even get to hear my bb heartbeat. The sonographer said next scan at 5 months then will let us listen.. though we get to see the bb heartbeat =(

Getting a lil emo now, with all these terrible feeling &amp; have to hide from colleagues, no one that can talk to cos in 1st tri. Even going to toilet to puke also difficult, cos i'm in a big company, the human traffic of the ladies toilet is quite heavy, colleagues tend to ask what happen if u r standing at the sink for too long.
Only can 默默承受 =(

purple rain, same here. i gotta control when i puke in the toilet. if there's someone else in the next cubicle, i must puke without making any sound if not the person next door will be wondering what's happening? so hard to control! i can only puke like a merlion if i'm the only one in the toilet.

I plugged in to music in office and seems to work well for my terrible MS. I did some research online and found that music can actually helps to relax the inner ear, the part of the body that can tigger nausea. My favourite is Bach- Orchestral Suit No3, really help to smoothen my nause feel and urge to puke..

I cant puke in toilet bowl, the moment i see the toilet bowl &amp; i have to puke in there, makes me think of the poo poo, i puke even more jia lat...

thx clumsy n ahbui for sharing.. yea my throat is burning.. I dun like to see doc coz the wait is killing me...

I told my hubby to use the common room toilet when doing big biz, our room one is for me to hug lol~~

Back