(2013/01) Jan 2013

Pocketpig

I did both photobookmart & photobookmart sg, look the same, plus the address sent out were the same too.

The latest one was done in Aug 2012.

Canopy

ur list make me wah!!!!
43% of the mums have delivered!
most of the babies all kanjong road runner, rushing out so quickly.

Tks for the effort!

sylvia : its 34% lah. Am still patiently waiting for my turn
happy.gif

Pocketpig: your album looks gd!!!

Going out to pick up #1 from childcare before heading to auntie's house for dinner. Another day has passed.....when is my #2 coming out? Been anticipating for his arrival for the past few days. My #1 says didi will be delivered on the 08Jan, let's see.

Canopyhaze,
I'm also waiting. My #2 said 1st Jan but din pop. Dr Tseng said yday it's anytime soon cos baby head is engaged & my false contractions are more than a week long liao. So I'm still waiting n waiting n waiting. Hiaz! Hope it's this weekend le. Then its easier for us to arrange the two bros to go grandparents hse to stay over.

Seen gynae, he said cervix is 1cm dilated. 50-50 chance will deliver over wkn. To see gynae on mon if no action. Praying bb will pop asap, we're eager to see him!!

Sylvia > is it??? if bb is not engaged at all, then still deliver naturally??? i ask my gynae on this yesterday.. bt he did not give a postive yes or no... he just says have to cont. monitor the situation..

i can understand moonchip.. me too... really hoping for natural delivery...

moonchip > which week are you in? i am in my 38th + week...

Sylvia > just afraid bb in breech position. Then is c section.. i would want natural ma..

Ctrus > just monitor and get ur stuffs ready..

Pfshi > i guess, some bbs engaged just before labour, so long,bb head down and not in breech, still got hope. But then, there ard other determining factors like bb heartbeat. So i can just hope lor. Ultimately, safety of both mama n bb most impt..
Just hit 36wks. Hehe..

Canopy > so u too getting everything ready?

wenyl : hopefully our babies will be out soon. kinda tired and having difficulties walking.

moonchip: yea; i think all ready. hubby n mil are on standby mode; mil has just bought for me the 3 bags of herbs for confinement.

moonchip > yes... i also hoping tt bb's head is down and quick get into the fully engaged position... hope we both can natural deliver safely, smoothly and successfully!!!! cheers.. =)

Pfshi: my baby also not engaged but I managed to deliver her naturally last sun
happy.gif
With the help of epi, of cse!

Pocket pig: i had Episiotomy too. Preferred it as the cut/scar look neater... I read that natural tear can go up to anus. I discussed this issue with gynae for my no 1 and agreed to it. So this round same cut again. When urine, remember to rinse it with water, pat dry with paper and spray the bottom spray given. By week 2, there shd be no pain.

FRIENDS > really??? can do so ah??? bb not engaged and you can still deliver her naturally?

sorry, just to confirm ah.. your bb is totally not engaged or that partially, your bb is engaged?

may i also ask what is your bb's weight?

ur doc never suggest C-section to you since bb not engaged?

Re: Episotomy

my doc says... for asian women usually episotomy needed so as to prevent tear up to anus if we are to push real hard... cuz our there are much smaller as compared to non asian women...

Canopyhaze,
I'm shirleyjasmine no 36 in the list. Can U please help me update that I'll be induce on 10 Jan 13. Thanks.

Went for checkup and scan for baby weight yesterday. My weight remain the same as last week but baby weight 2kg heavier. That's make him 3.62kg now. Doc say the baby grow very fast and advise me to induce as scare if grow too big might be difficult to natural birth. After some discussion with hubby and doc, decide to induce on the 10 Jan.

Re: baby photography

i heard from neighbours that upon delivery at the hospital.. there will be some professional baby photographers who will visit you and will try to sell their baby photography service to you...

is it true? also available in Mt. A? anyone knows how much is the package?

Hi mummies,

Just back from gynae visit. Put on 1.2kg from last Friday! Unexpected cos I had never put on so much within a week thru out the pregnancy, my weight was quite stagnant prior to this, only bb gained weight.

Doc measured bb's weight n it is somewhere around 3.9-4.1kg already compared to 3.36 last week. Today is 38wk+4 days. He remeasured abt 4 times to make sure.

So though gynae was usually very pro natural he showed concern that C Sec may be advisable given my small frame. N bb also not engaged yet. So we scheduled for C sec next Tuesday on the 8th at Raffles, 1 week earlier than the edd which was supposedly the 14th.

Hi all, i hv delivered on 3 jan at 5.17pm. Bb weight is 2.875kg. Can help update no. 33? Congras to all mums who hv popped n jia u for those popping soon. Is an amazing experience to see ur bb in our arms. Nw is another challenge to tk care of bb as she is my #1.

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Actual Birthday</TD><TD> Weight (kg) </TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.630 </TD><TD>Joewe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.720 </TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.520 </TD><TD>Janelle Lena Cheng</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>joey79</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan CJ</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.145 </TD><TD>Zhi Wei</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>27-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.790 </TD><TD>Zannse</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.700 </TD><TD>Reese</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>fazzyrizt</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD> 3.450 </TD><TD>Eilysha</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD> 3.450 </TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD> 3.095 </TD><TD>Kayson</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD> 3.105 </TD><TD>Delia</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.885 </TD><TD>Arleen</TD><TD>Bong Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Bbjoy</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret (Boy)</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD> 2.800 </TD><TD>Quinnton</TD><TD>Serangoon North </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD> 3.190 </TD><TD>Alexa</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.860 </TD><TD>Gracia</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.444 </TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.525 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>jojo90</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.220 </TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD>Whampoa </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.355 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>xiaofeizhu83</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Chervelle</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.430 </TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.300 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>piano912</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.880 </TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Vivian (flablee)</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.485 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Geylang </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 2.875 </TD><TD>Glenda</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD> 3.085 </TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Baby99lon</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>snow_tea</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joy</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>bbjj80</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>piggy_mum</TD><TD>Dr Devendra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kerrie</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>babyv</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>tzen1001</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2 , 3</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>10-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>Kembangan </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>princess_susan</TD><TD>Dr Steven Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Piscean33</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>riorio</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>verre</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Heather</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>sjwek</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>justone7378</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>sleepawhile</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>maddog</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Ee-Shiun</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>angeliqueous</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bartley </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Yuemiumi</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>mommy_g</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>purple_rain</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jaedon</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>lai_lai</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Genevieve</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>shrekkybin</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>moshimaro22</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Alethea</TD><TD>Upper Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>baby_toh</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Updated : 04 Jan 2013</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Pfshi, not engaged at all even during delivery. Nurses also said baby was high up. My gynae quite pro natural. He never once asked me to got csect even for my no 1 with 17 hrs of labour. For this delivery, baby's heartbeat did drop and gynae just made me wear the oxygen tube and asked me to continue pushing. Super 'zai' hor? In fact I'm the one who requested for epi and vacuum as I cld feel pain on my chest :p

Canopy
Wish I could provide you more details soon :p

Courageous
Congrats! Rest well now.

Wenyl
Thought you delivered. I'm hoping for Sunday. Oh well, one can never get too hopeful, cant they? ;P

Baby boom
Seems like a slow down today? Earlier the week was a boom!

Fb and forum
Heee I'm rather confused who I'm addressing unless I check constantly. I could be writing to the same person and not even aware of it! I'm such an ancient generation
happy.gif

Canopy haze,
Thanks for updating the spreadsheet so promptly.
Ur bb also very big right? But ur gynae also din sugg c sec?

Congrats courageous!

Pocketpig: i walk quite a fair bit. Only started to have difficulties walking for the past 2wks, maybe becos of bb's weight.

Fullhouse : likewise, can't wait to update my details in the spreadsheet as well.

Serene : am facing the same situation as you but my gynae is pro natural, he didn't advise for c-sec, he says wait till next checkup then discuss. My next checkup is on 10Jan.

:: Episiotomy ::
I read that too, normally asian will have this done - it become a routine part of labour … But I wonder if my baby is small size, do I still need it? What if there is no tear during push?

FRIENDS : I'd rinse it with water every time and pat dry with paper. The medicine given by doctor was not spray type .. It is liquid type and use cotton wool to apply some after pass urine.

Because have to continue to put the sanitary pad, it sometimes hurt the stitches area … quite painful, wonder when can recover from episiotomy ..

Pocketpig

hmmm still got photobook sg only? coz I always buy from groupon or deal coupon,etc.

Blur......

Yes, i bought 2 voucher, 1 for bb, 1 trying to do now if i can find time &amp; energy to do. trying to clean up ...

canopy

think ur gynae same like mine pro natural must wait last min to decide to change plan,if nt, go natural as much as we can.

Exploding tummy and sometimes breathless......

Episiotomy
My gynae doesn't do it, if I didn't rem wrong? Those who were under him and have delivered can verify.

The friend I have who delivered an 'unengaged' baby didn't have it done either. She delivered a 3.5 kg bb, wo tear. She's petite too. I rem they say it's about how your midwife or gynae guide you in your pushing.

Canopy
just saw sometimes #57, my nick is wrong.:p
shld be yumeumi.

I was like wah... same gynae,same hospital &amp; same edd then I realise is me. :p

Pocketpig, mine is the spray type... Like water mist, very easy to use. Did u use maternity pad for the first week? The thickness does add as a cushioning so when u sit... Not so painful.

Canopy, no prob. LOL!!
coz just hv to scroll down and crossing then saw it.
happy.gif
tks!

I realised that so far... no complain of CL wor. Good to hear all mums can rest with a ok-gd CL!
happy.gif

FRIENDS > Wow!!! Very impressed to hear from you that you manage to deliver naturally despite ur bb din engage at all during pregnancy or delivery.. my gynae like nt very pro natural.. or rather he is 50-50.. haha..

bdmummy : here is the list from my CL :
大艾叶 (bathing herbs)
红枣
蓝枣
黑枣
党参
龙眼
天麻
杞子
干贝
冬虫草
泡参
当归
玉竹
北芪
何首乌
杜仲

just show it to the medical hall and they will recommend the quantity you need. just select the quality of your budget (go by price per weight).

Serene : wow, i tht we can run into each other as my gynae told me i can due anytime next week. After today's visit, the reading changed as bb decide to hang around inside to party and the half cm dilate last week is still the same this week. So i should b due per edd not earlier. Keep your stories coming - I am hoping Raffles's service is as good as its price!
happy.gif

Btw, did they ask you to stay an extra day to learn bf from the lactation specialist? I am considering, don't know if it is necessary..

Friends / pocketpig,
I also find that the wound for natural delivery is harder to managed compared to c- sect. For c-sect, wound on tumny is covered up and below is just like normal menses. no problem with pee n poo. Hopefully like what friends say by 2nd week it Will be better.

Courageous,
Congrats!

Pocketpig,
Me! I was the one who asked abt ease of use of photobookmart versus photobook! Thanks for the sharing, you must be super pro at it by now, I hv only done 1 w photobook Singapore only.

Angeliqueous,
Thanks for the list!

Episiotomy,
I am also decided if should cut or not, sigh....

Part 1 of my pending birth story:
Currently at 38 weeks 6 days, bb ard 2.8kg. Saw gynae today at 12noon, did VE, but cervix still closed although the exam did cause some bleeding. But on way home, could feel some gush n realised more blood! However, no contractions yet and not sure if the bleeding was due to VE or was bloody show. Occasional bleeding continued and at 5.30pm decided to play safe and go to KKH delivery suite to check. Dr on duty came round at 6.30pm and I was having contractions 5 min apart per CTG scan tho not painful at all, also 3cm dilated. So went for dinner followed by admission to ward.... Now just waiting for contractions to be more intense and painful - ward cannot administer meds and if cannot tahan the contractions will need to be sent to delivery suite.... Hmm think should try to sleep soon coz it's gonna be the start of sleep deprivation soon!

I'm back home with bb, bb fail right ear hearing test, don't know why. Need to go Kkh reassess. Using avent no 1 tip bottle but realised milk flow v fast. My colostrum not enough. How much r ur bb drinking for the first week?

Back