(2012) TTC for #1 2012 Mums!

tangerinez - I finally find someone who needs to gain weight like I do...hahaha.. 8 meals not my highest record yet. When I just grad frm work, I had a bunch of colleagues who love to eat & feed me and the workplace had lotsa gd food. So during that 2yrs+ I gained 9kg. From 33kg to 42kg. Scray hor, I used to weigh 33kg :p After I left that place my weight went down and for the past few yrs I was weighing ard 38-39kg. Now with the pig-out schedule I am ard 41kg. Hoping to reach 45kg
happy.gif

I suggest u to cut down on your full-cream milk, 3 glasses per day will make u uncomfortable - wind/laosai.

Don't worry abt your in-laws, since u r skinny juz tell them u can gaining more to look nicer/healthier hor. Ask ur DH to keep quiet lah, he knows why u r eating more.

Herbal life helps in slimming as a replacement meal. Helps to gain weight if taking in addition to regular milk and loaded with gd vitamins ;)

sjx - join us
happy.gif
lim gu ni

Hey ladies, let's contribute to what we can drink leh. I find that the choices are really limited for us, let me start the ball-rolling:
1) LRD
2) Milk
3) Soya bean milk
4) Honey water
5) Milo
6) Horlick
7) Instant cereal
8) ???

coyote: 33kg?? oh that's really slim! if you don't mind me asking, what is your height? but 42kg sounds like a good weight now.

i'm 1.57 and 6 years back weighed 39kg. then when my mum passed away i dropped to 36kg for many years. in the recent two years, due to older age lol, i've put on more. highest ever was 43kg but now hovering at 41 to 42kg. also hoping to reach 45kg.

i'm going to switch to Ensure, which won't give me wind, then maybe i can still do 3 times of milk (drinking a lot easier than munching lol)

hmm, but my SIL also very slim so maybe my in-laws don't think putting on weight = healthier haha. i think it's time to discuss with DH whether to let the in-laws know. cos if we fail this cycle, i want to do the full works next cycle: with LRD, ginger tea, tomato juice, chicken essence, etc. easier if just 'confess' to the in-laws if not they think i bully the helper to prepare these things.

1) LRD
2) Milk
3) Soya bean milk
4) Honey water
5) Milo
6) Horlick
7) Instant cereal
8) Ginger Water
9) Fresh Tomato Juice

can we drink orange juice at room temperature?

33kg is not slim, is SKINNY...

Wahaha...can u imagine that, we are the same height Hi-5!

R u also one of the cold hand+ cod feet & low body temp gers?

Gers - Enjoy ur evening gathering. Have fun!!!

Happy: no la no news.. I hv decided nt to check ever! Save e tears. :-(

I hv been feeling dizzy n I can't eat without feeling pukish halfway e past few days. I usually can finish a box of durians n yesterday after a few tiny pieces I felt like puking. I choose to believe it is a weird PMS. No expectations no disappointments ba.

wah why u all so skinny one?! I am 55kg LOL! Ok but my height is 163cm so is considered avg weight. But been piling up some weight. Need to go run liao!

I think i just take it easy for now. TTC until very pek chek with all the guessing and waiting. Decided I will resume my marathon training and this year i've decided to join 21km! :D

Of course if i get pregnant, I wont' run then
happy.gif
haha

Any girls drinking red raspberry leaf tea? I've decided to drink that to strengthen my womb/uterus. I read some of you are not taking it when you O and 2WW. So am i right to say that I will just drink during the menses period and before O?

Wah HappyGoLucky, you sound like machiam pregnant already! haha ... actually before AF arrived, I've been feeling pukish too! And Giddy.. but wondered if is due to the medication i been taking for the wisdom tooth surgery one.

Sjx, I do believe in him since I really did get preggy while with him. Just curious how come u ask if I believe in him leh?

Sonel, actually I was kind of depressed this morning when I notice my AF reporting. Sometimes thinking how come other ppl can get pregnant easily & also able to sustain their pregnancy. Sigh.....

I might not hv made it thru if it hasn't been for my supportive DH....Alamak, I feel so emo tdy...

Btw, to add on to the drinks which we can take. Grapefruit juice is Gd too for both us & DH.

Happy, I just started on the red raspberry leaf tea too. I read somewhere during o & 2ww dun drink le cos will interfere with pregnancy.

Happy - avg weight is the best, we envy u. Wow 21km, peifu peifu!

Happy/ siuping - I m drinking the raspberry tea to strengthen my uterus after m/c. Am drinking daily now until I m ready for ttc. Once ttc-ing, cannot drink during O n 2ww.

siuping - the grapefruit juice is packet one or frm fruit stall? What gdness does it have?

hello all.. Busy day at work
sad.gif

Gals enjoy your nite..

Today I asked my hubby if I get him some pills will he take, he said of course., hahaha ladies any recommendation?

Coyote >> haha but i intend to run 10 and walk 11 LOL :p

Siuping >> How is it? Actually today for fun i was @ Starbucks i bot raspberry black currant drink but it was cold! LOL!

HappyGoLucky >> I wanted to buy from the organic store @ Tanglin today but no chance to go down. Am thinking of purchasing from here >
http://babydustshop.blogspot.com/2010/11/organic-red-raspberry-leaf.html

Okie so this month my plan is Clearblue OPK + Raspberry tea. So if i spot smiley face, i shall stop drinking.

Starrie >> Eh can take royal jelly! We took the 500mg one because we don't know how powerful is 1000mg. My hb said he felt he is getting more alert. We've been taking for almost 4 months already! Supposed to be good for fertility
happy.gif

Coyote, I bought the packet grapefruit juice frm supermarket. Grapefruit juice helps to increase EWCM (egg white cervical mucus) & then thin the EWCM to help the sperm 'swim' faster towards the egg.

Happy, the red raspberry leaf tea taste not bad, strong tea smell. I also bought from the babydustshop. Royal jelly also bought frm there. Haha, whatever benefits I will try.

Starrie, can try getting MegaMen from GNC. My gynea recommend that for my DH & he is taking it now.

Siuping >>> really?? Okie i can try out the grapefruit juice too! hahaha see lar.. i think we read alot and been dunking all kind of food into our bodies LOL

Hello ladies, hope everyone enjoyed the dinner like myself today. Thanks much to nb01 for organising the dinner tonight. It's great to know we have a bunch of ladies working towards a common goal of sticky BFP! Hope we can meet up again soon - maybe try 'speed dating' format next time!
happy.gif

Paiseh har, me arrived latest so abit blur blur all know who I am but I may not have a chance to speak to all! 

Yup, I read the info from the babydustshop. So much has gone into our body for the sake of having our little ones....hahaha. Juz to share, the babydustshop website shows vitamins for her & him. Can go & read thru.

It was a great gathering today. Had an enjoyable time... Miloqueen> speed dating was a gd idea. Tink next time we muz have a tag with our nic and name to familarize... Nb01> thanks for the effort in organizing and we look forward to the next one. Perhaps a venue/ restaurant with round table will be easier for all of us to mingle & chat
happy.gif

Happy - even to walk half the journey requires much stamina esp after the run. Jia you!

I am also getting the raspberry tea leaf frm babydustshop. Cheap, $7 a big pack can drink for a long time. Sometimes when I come across the fresh raspberries I will buy too, full of antioxidant.

Xiuping - tks, will look out for grapefruit fruit. I wonder can we get it from fruit stall?

Coyote, can try looking for grapefruit at fruit stall see hv anot. I'm not very sure too. We shall try whatever is beneficial to us & together graduate frm here.
happy.gif

Amy > heard you're seeing your aunt tom, can I trouble you to check if it's possible to log in an appointment for me? Heard that by phonecall got to wait for a month. See if can 'longbang' you to get an earlier slot. Let me know if you can help and I can pm you my details. Thanks!

morning ladies!

really nice to meet all of u yesterday! agree with xiu round table can mingle and chat more!

siuping, thanks for the webbie... very interesting!

<font color="green">morning ladies..
how's the dinner yesterday???

tangerinez and coyote..
i do drink milk, but i bought the milk powder for pregnancy and breastfeeding as i dont take mulit vit so substitute with that milk

1) LRD
2) Milk
3) Soya bean milk
4) Honey water
5) Milo
6) Horlick
7) Instant cereal
8) Ginger Water
9) Fresh Tomato Juice
10) yogurt!

Hi Siu Ping..
eerhm.... maybe personal preference bah... i dont really like him... as feel he is very "dirty" and words dont make sense
yes during 2ww and O dont drink Raspberry tea
</font>

1) LRD
2) Milk
3) Soya bean milk
4) Honey water
5) Milo
6) Horlick
7) Instant cereal
8) Ginger Water
9) Fresh Tomato Juice
10) yogurt!
11) Ginger Milk Drink (From Gong Cha)

Can i count in Decaf coffe? hahaa for coffee addicts like me....

Today shall head down to Tanglin to get raspberry tea
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Gd morning ladies....

Siu Ping> Thanks for sharing the webby. I have email them, hope to receive the baby dust
happy.gif

E-cups- Happy is refering to the website link recommended by Siu Ping...</font>

coyote: ya, 33kg is skinny! haha. i paiseh to say skinny mah...

hmm, i used to have cold hands, cold feet and painful menses. then i started drinking wincarnis (now stopped), chicken essence regularly and also at least one time powerful black chicken soup monthly, so now i don't get the cold hands cold feet anymore.

i still feel cold at times in high aircon places but in non aircon places my hands are always too warm for the DH's liking.

i've never taken my BBT so i'm not sure if i fall in the low body temp category.

let's work on our goal to pile on more weight! i'm 41kg today. didn't eat much last night.

starrie: try megamen as recommended by siu ping. otherwise can also try vit e, zinc and vit c. these were recommended my friend's doc when she and he DH TTC. i think selenium helps too.

also recall that SJX mentioned tomato juice is good for the DH when TTC.

tangerinez - no need paisey, I also find myself way too skinny. This morning I just weigh, abt 42kg. Need to buy a digital scale liao, my ikea manual type doesn't seem to function well. Gd that your cold hands+feet prob is solved. I am looking forward for mine to turn warm
happy.gif

happy - yorgurt can drink at room temp? does the ginger milk drink from gongcha contains tea?

siu ping: I'm also seeing Ban Choon Chan!
He's still trying to 'tiao' me after my D&amp;C. He actually said that I can most likely try after 1 round of period. But because I'm waiting to move house, I may wanna delay a bit, should I still go back to him to 'bu' or wait until I'm ready to try again?

<font color="0077aa">Coyote- For Serangoon, is ban choon wah.I have consult before but it dun works for me.</font>

E-Cups: What webbie?

Hi ladies, just wanna ask, hw many days after thickened uterine wall do you get your period? Exactly one week since my GYnae visit n still no AF lei..I want to faster get n faster try again...New cycle new hope ma..but old cycle still haven come!!!

Hi ladies! It was nice meeting up yesterday! Hope you had a good time.
happy.gif

siuping
Tks for the website. Looks very interesting but dunno if they will send to us coz we are overseas. Hee...

starrie and E-cups
Can get those multi vits for men which contains zinc, selenium, folic etc.. No need to buy separately. And like this, also better coz hubby will not complain that he is taking so many vits. Just 1 vit that contains all these. You can check the ingredients of MegaMan and I think should contain all these.

Happy > I think the norm is about 28 days for each cycle. May not be good if cycle is too short although initially I had the same idea that shorter cycles + more chances.

Reineluv, u can continue to go &amp; see him to 'tiao' ur body then at least u can continue ttc once ready.

I also find the website interesting.

Back