(2012/11) Nov 2012

hi

would like to check if there's any Nov MTB looking for a CL?? my aunt is a CL, n she has just finished 1 of the confinement 2weeks ago. V gd at cooking and handling bbs. the bbs under her care are all easily taken care of.. good hands.. if u r interested, pls email me [email protected]

Hi fellow Nov mummies, i am supposed to be Nov mtb but as expected, i delivered in Oct instead. Any of you already thought of and have any recommendations for full month celebration cakes?

hi mayi, my csec planned on the 9th nov ! im on hosp leave alrdy

hi niko, wow ur baby is good weight ! mine at 36w 2 days is 2.5kg gynae say normal weight haha

hi heartbeats, are u the mummy expecting twins ?

Hi mummies/daddies
we cater to pre and post natal massages.
Malay experienced therapist from spa.
Malay traditional massages wz binding.
Confinement cooking avail too.
We cater weigtloss TRA and anti aging products. Best sellers in Singapore! Distributor for NUSKIN
do add me on fb so u can see the testimonials and packages offered.
facebook : Nora Kea
contact wadsapp / sms : 85187739
7701072.jpg

heartbeats, congrats ! im due on 9th nov
happy.gif

niko, are u gg for natural birth ? if ur gynae did not say anything on ur baby's weight then is ok. i enjoying my hosp leave now doing shopping, eat n nap haha..my elder boy in childcare so i can really relax

Porky, I delivered on Mon and after I'm out from the ops room, I shivered for like almost 2 hours!!!
sad.gif

Today finally can be discharged but BB gotta stay for another day due to jaundice...
sad.gif

Good luck to all ladies who are gg to deliver soon!!! ;)

jaxa, same here for my first delivery ! i shiver non stop for 2-3hrs too when pushed out..couldnt bf baby at all. u tk care and hv a good confinement ya

niko, hows everything ? jia you !

Hi nov mommies!
I'm due 13nov. Anyone same day? Bb is rather big.. Another 9 days to go, hope she will make her way out naturally.
happy.gif

Hi there,

My EDD is 10 Nov, hoping baby will make her way out naturally too if not will need to induce on 10 Nov or early next week...

Hi vEnus19,
Why need to induce? My gynea suggested induce too. But I read abt implications n also heard the pain more intense. So wanna go natural. But ya, risk emergency c section if bb too big stucked.

Hi porky, everything went well for me. Had an almost painless epidural injection and after the operation I'm fully awake trying to breast feed but my boy refuse to eat. Not much pain was feel after the effect wear off only the uterus contracting pain was felt. My boy was born tiny at 2.54kg but he cry very loudly when he was out from me.

Hi girls i am from May 2012 thread.... I have 4 pcs of brand new Aden and anais swaddle to sell. I am looking at selling $12 each if anyone is interested. They are perfect for new borne and can serve as blanket, wrap, swaddle etc

Hi porky, are you going for delivery tomorrow? hope everything is going fine for u. i just gave birth on sunday via epi csect. baby is quite small 2.63kg but i think its ok since she is almost 3 weeks.

Hey Porky, hows ur baby?

my baby suddenly grow very big.. dr woody say gonna be low chance on natural for me due to my petite build as baby now 3.4KG at week 38.5. -_-"
and to think my baby was still underweight weeks ago. now scare he too big cannot come out by natural.. haik haik!

Hi Mummies,

I'm due next week and would like to ask any recomendation for full month party give away cakes? I've eaten so many cupcakes from sweeteset moments so any other option will be great. Thanks in advance.

Hi porky, if im not wrong, u should have discharged today. Hows baby doing? whats bb's weight?

my fb name is yuet lee (profile pic is a toddler pointing her chin with her finger) :-D

Hi Mommies,

Am looking for clean and hygienic day time nanny for my 2nd child around Bedok North Road area, any recommendation?

My first child is currently in the childcare but as she will only be around 20 months when my 2nd one arrives, afraid I can't handle both of them at the same time, so looking for nanny for the 2nd one. At least i can settle one from childcare before fetching the 2nd kid from the nanny place...

woes of a working mom with no maid...
sad.gif

hi mayi, hv u delivered ? so u can natural ? are in fb ?

sushi, im home alrdy on 12 nov..v busy and chaotic so i engage a CL within 24hrs..my baby is 2.68kg only quite small but now 1 week alrdy she weigh 3kg when we visited the PD. how are u doing ?

Hi porky, hope u r coping well now.
wow, ur bb grows fast. mine is a very small drinker. her priority is sleeping rather than drinking.
Btw, my milk supply not much. at most 40 - 50ml only both sides. and i dun latch her, i pump everytime cos she dunno how to suckle. wonder should i continue giving her bm after full mth.

Hi porky, does ur cl helps washing clothes n keep the clothes when dry / raining? mine very selfish, like just now raining, she only keeps her own clothes and let ours soak in rain then asked my husband to keep the clothes. find her very calculative lor.......sigh.......

sushi, i cant find u in fb...did u join the nov mummies group ??
my supply was 40-50ml on 5th day but now 10th day alrdy incan pump out 110ml. i pump 3 times a day, seldom latch on also..

oh my cl quite nice she will help to kp all the clothes and put in room first. whn bb nap then she fold..she is really nice lady will guide me along better than my mil

I didnt join the nov mummies group. how to join :p

u r so lucky that ur supply is increasing. mine like decreasing leh :-( ever heard ppl said 'gao ling chan fu' normally has lrsser milk supply. i think its true lor.....sigh....

My cl's cooking and way of taking care of bb are still ok but we dun really like her attitude. She treats my hubby like a maid sometimes and quite calculative that she will not wash my hubby and my clothes. sometimes ask her cook extra for my hubby also very unwillingly. and always talks very loud and negative things. sigh....well, gotta tahan her for another two weeks. btw, where u got ur cl?

Hi porky and sushi, congrats! I gave birth on Sunday and baby is able to latch on right after delivery but I think I do not have any milk supply yet. Seeing that it is already the third day.. Kinda of worry.
Want to ask when does your milk supply actually start? Any idea?
Thanks.

Hi wendy, congrats. For me, mine only comes on the third day and was very little. so, no worry. u r still young, should have much more supply than i do. try to drink alot more red date tea and soup then the supply will increase. no worry ya :)

Thanks sushi. Cos not allowed to drink water so I get worried that I do not have enough milk due to lack of fluid in water.. Can only depend on milo and soups.

:)

Wendy, actually my milk supply not much too. now into 3rd week, the most is only 50ml from both sides. and i only pump 3 or 4 times a day :p very little lor.....and i express using hand and not breast pump cos the i feel that the pump suction is not strong.
u only a few day after birth, i believe ur supply will come in very soon de.

For mummirs who breastfeeding, if u take confinement food that contain wine (rice wine, martel, dom), how many hours afterward then u pump/feed ur bb?

and bb who drinks bm, would their poo very watery? and normally what color the poo?

Hi mummies!

hey porky! I have delivered my boy last Wednesday morning via c-sec. (boy's head stuck; cant push out so turned to scissors from natural).

My milk supply came in on the 3rd or 4th day i think.. Wendy, its normal for milk to come in on 3rd or 4th day de.. first few days just let baby latch on for colostrum nia~

Hey sushi~ i was told to bf 2 hrs after drinking DOM. for food, there's no worry as alcohol will evaporate after cooking. My baby poo-ing mustard colour poo poo now. Saw PD this morning and he said its healthy poo for bm. its not watery btw.

Thanks anterina. As to when to pump/feed baby after intake of wine, yes i was also told to give a 2hours gap.
When does baby start poo-ing mustard colour poo btw? Is it after the 4th day?

Thanks.

Hi Mums,

I have excess EBM that i have kept frozen from 23 Nov 2012 to give away. Please pm me if you are keen. The only thing I would like to ask for is new disposable milk bags to recoup my cost of buying the used milk bags.

I gave my elder Daughter (now 26 months) pacifier when she was 1 month cos she was a real fussy baby. Helped with the crying and sleeping. Pd recommended NUK. Indeed teeth not affected. I made her quit the pacificer from 18 months onwards as I feel that she was getting too old for it. now have baby number 2, hope won't need pacifier as it is one more thing to bring alone when u go out. But if no choice, will give NUK too.

Hi,
pls add me to the fb group.
I have sent fb request a moment ago.
My baby girl was delivered on 20 Nov via c sect.
She weighs 3.57kg and has a big appetite.
My milk supply is also low ranging from 40ml to 70ml per pump.
Wanted to be on total BF but succumb to BM due to bb demands n CL.
I would like to go on total BF once the CL leave else my supply will drop further.
Any mummy also going on total BF?
Can share your experiences with me on how to increase milk supply?

Hey hamrachleia,

you will need a little bit of patience to increase supply. You could pump after feeding your baby. This way, baby has enough and at the same time, you are telling your body that you need to produce more milk. It's really tiring and tedious at the beginning. So, just do this probably for 2 feedings before increasing the frequency. Worked for both my first and my recent 2nd (born 14 nov).
You can also try drinking longan and date water to increase supply. No cold drinks during this time. If possible, drink warm water at all times to loosen blocked ducts. Hope this helps! Jia you!

sushi, r u in fb grp alrdy ? wats ur name ??

i bathe alternate days use da feng cao but no wash hair until 27th day i went salon to wash n colour hair. i on the fan and spin else too hot and i slp in aircon at night

Thanks poxchan for the encouragement!
My bb can't latch throughout the entire feed.
She will drink a while, then sleep then wake up crying and repeat all these again.
I don't have enough to feed her hence not able to build up any reserve.

Hi! Im a first time mum. My princess has just turned 1 mth. I'm currently facing problem regarding breast feeding and I hope you guys can pls give me some advice.

For the past mth, I have been expressing out my milk to feed my BB as she doesnt want to latch on but recently, my left breast starts to get engorged.

May I know how you "get rid" of engorgement breast? Have tried massaging with warm and cold compress but it doesn't help. Will my milk supply decrease?? My right breast produce more milk than my left. Pls help!!! Thanks!!!

Back