(2012/09) Sep 2012

Hi mummies to be, congrats! I am from May mummies and Just would like to know if anyone is interested in the following, just PM me..

1. Medela 8 oz bottle (set of 3, wide base nipple) M size

2. Avent Classic 2 pc anti-colic system (set of 3) 0m+

3.Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple S (0-3Mths)

4. Medela S size teats (one box 2 pcs), altogether I have 4 boxes. M size teats (2 boxes)

Thanks. Just PM me. Enjoy your pregnancy!
happy.gif

All brand new pieces.

Hi ladies,

I'm from the Nov forum. Would like to ask if you have any good confinement lady to recommend?
Due to some issue, my mom is not able to help me. Need to look for one CL asap.
Please PM me.
( Expected EDD 28th Nov 2012)

Thanks.

hi!
please PM me for confinement nanny recommendations. include your phone number, where you live, your edd, boy/girl.
thank you!

hi all
im Jovita
EDD 16th sept.2nd baby !....going to Mt.A ,as i gave birth to first baby there,really happy with their care!!
going for 4 bedded coz its as good a a private room once u close the curtain
happy.gif

Hi Jojo,

Can I join the Sep FB group? My EDD is in early Oct, but I think I will be early like my first child, so likely to be a Sep mummy.

I have pm you my email and fb name. Pls add me if you don't mind. Thanks!

Hi all,

I;m expecting my no. 2 and EDD is 2 Sept. Going to deliver at Mt A. Happy with their service. Can add me in FB group?

Hey Mummies, Just wanted to share this information.

Anyone who wants to buy the DryMama Reusable nursing pads at promotion price has to hurry.

7205949.gif
7205950.gif

Their sale ending 30th June 2012. you can get EXTRA 5% discount on top of their current promotion of GET1PAIRFREE using this link. The Price will have 5% discount, Then you have to put a note when checkout to get the 1 pair free. The free pair only till 30th June.

http://www.drymamaasia.com/?sourceCode=Anne1123&coupon=DMAB5CBOD

I bought their pads during the exhibition tried it and it was great. I bought again during their promotion for this month.

This is really a very nursing pad. you can read more at www.DryMama.com

Hihi All mommies,

Am from the aug 2012 thread.

Anyone interested to get the GOO.N newborn diaper? I bought a carton (4 pkts ) from diaper.com.sg, who knows my cousin helped me to get another 3 pkts (nb-5kg) from Isetan @ 21 SGD each ...

Let me know if you are interested, i will be letting go 2 pkts at 15 SGD each, will be following the price of the bulk purchase from diaper.com.sg.

Prefer to deal in SK mrt or rivervale drive. ^^

Hi Mummies

Anyone interested? come with breast pads and breast protection breast shelf. Brand new! Letting go at $199
Do text me if u are interested. 9367 7533 Thanks!
7210527.jpg

Hi mummies,

My confinement lady is looking for a job in sept. if u all intend to hired a CL pls do pm me.

This is my second time using her as my CL. I hv also introduce her to many of my friends to her and all feedback was positive.

Hi mummies,

Sorry to interrupt. Would like to sell my Preloved baby bassinet. Reason for letting is because my girl can no longer sleep inside. It is good for new born as it is small enough to push the around the house plus it can swing side ways so kinda help smooth the baby . There is also a small basket below for you to keep some baby stuff.

Last yr Dec bought it at $150. would like to let go for $80.

Please PM me if interested.

hi mummies to be..

i have the below to let go
1) Hands free breast pump BRA - $25
2) storage bottles - brand is MOM, 3 bottles still in box used twice, ardo * 2 bottles -- all for $8
3) milk bag - lanisoh box(used 4 pieces): $10, pigeon box(brand new): $10
4) cooler bag - black pigeon FTG $15 (not for fussy, there is a tear at the side, will not affect the function of the bag)
5) nursing pads to give away FREE with purchase of any above.

;p

jia you and have a great motherhood!!!

Hi mummies sorry to intrude. I got a BN dry shampoo made in usa for sale. Its an extra that I bought during my confinement. Here r the details.

Hi mummies, I got the above up for sale. UP: $15. Will throw in another bottles of leftover. Pls kindly PM me your best price or I m open to exchange for Petpet Sz S diapers, glass bottle caps or any other items u have in mind, we can discuss. Self collect at Yew Tee.

Letting go cheap, any reasonable offer or exchange, I will let go.
happy.gif
happy.gif

7237251.jpg

Hi Sept Mummies,

anyone interested in Tummy Binder?
its useful especially for slimming of tummy after giving birth and necessary if you do C section.
I am selling at $20 with normal mail postage inclusive. If you opt for registered mail , pls add another $2.40.
Strictly via internet banking / ATM transfers for pymt and mailing for delivery.
colour is skin colour, material is breathable and washable. it helps to bind the tummy and contour the waist line. can wear for many hours as the material used is highly breathable and allow airflow. velcro attached.
3 sizes.
L: 78cm x 23cm
XL: 80cm x 23cm
XXL: 82cm x 23cm

23cm is the width of band. The difference is the length.

Thanks for interest.

Hi All,

I have pre-loved baby boy and girl items to clear:

1. Mothercare baby car seat @ S$69 (RP$199).
2. New Braun Hand Blender @ S$40 (RP$59).
3. Swimming Tub @ S$40.
4. Medela Mini Electric Breast Pump @ S$80 (RP$ 169).
5. New baby formula bottles @ S$10 for a set of 3 pcs.
6. Piano Musical for Cot/ Floor @ S$10.
7. Musical Toy for Cot @ S$10.
8. ELC Blossomfarm sit me up cosy age 0-12 mths @ S$45 (RP$129).
9. Baby boy and girl cloths.

Interested please SMS 9833 9315.

Thank you!

Hi mummies,
anyone knows if the hospital tour at Mt A is free? Or is there any hidden charges for it? I'm going for one at the end of the month and forgot to ask the nurse when I made the appointment haha.

Hi, I have stop breastfeeding my baby and would like to sell the following items for $500. Free delivery!

Medela freestyle breast pump, milk storage bag, tote bag, and handsfree set (pls purchase your own tubing, milk bottles and breast shields- for hygiene purposes) (original 699) condition 8/10

Mybreastfriend (original $69.90) with 1 additional brand new cushion cover condition 9/10

Brand new contact nipple shield (original $15)

Philips avent breast shells (original original $33.90) condition 9/10

Brand new 2 packets of mummy sacred tea (original $60)

A pair of booby tubes (original $32) condition 9/10

Brand new box of lasinoh breastpads - 60 pcs (original $18)

Brand new  soothies gel pads (original $20)

Brand new Hands free pumping bra bustier (original usd 33)

Free lasinoh milk storage bags and gnc ferungreek pills (80% left)

Hi Mummies! I'm a Sept mummy too... It's my 3rd child though... Can add me to the FB grp? Please pm me so that I may send the FB moderators my email address. Thanks!

Posted on Monday, July 09, 2012 - 1:19 pm:       
Hi mummies,
I'm May'12 mummy and have a mint condition cinch wrap to let go at $60, u may refer to product details at the link :

http://bebeavenue.com.sg/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=89

The one I'm selling is with the pouch to put hot/cold pack. Size XS-M.

I personally have 2 cinch wraps and swear by it. I manage to regain a flat tummy within a month without Malay binding. Initially I planned for c-section so I bought the cinch wrap with the pouch. However my baby decided to arrive early and I delievered naturally so used another one without the pouch lend from my fren.

PM me if u are keen.

jess: im @ glen e too! but my edd earlier than urs n i'll b delivering thru elective csect. hence wun b seeign u @ glen e..

hi All,
I'm August mummy. Am letting go new and unused electric single pump at $200.00. Retail price is at $299.00 Price is negotiable. Kindly pm me if u r interested. Thanks.

Dear Mummies,

I'm from the Jul Mummies thread. Have a brand new Earth Mama Angel Baby, New Mama Bottom Spray, 4 fl oz (120 ml) to let go. $18 (R.P. $24.50) with free normal postage or self-collect at AMK. PM me if keen.

Product info: Best-selling New Mama Bottom Spray is a cooling, soothing perineal mist that helps ease discomfort of postpartum vaginal soreness and swelling, episiotomies and hemorrhoids. Made with all-natural ingredients, including astringent witch hazel, antibacterial lavender, and cooling peppermint pure essential oils.

Relief is a spray away, mist as often as you need it, especially after bath or toilet use. The clever inverted sprayer means it sprays easily upside down!

Sit easier, feel better – naturally.

No parabens or artificial preservatives
No artificial dyes, colorings or fragrances
Cruelty-free
Toxin-free
Vegan

Mamas also use it for sunburn, puffy eyes, aftershave, toner, swimsuit chafe, razor burn and more!

7275821.jpg

hello all

I'm due in mid-sep & would like to join the Sep mummies FB group. Moderator please PM me so that I can include my email address for your group add.

Hello Mummies!

Anyone want to sign up with Cordlife this Friday at Baby Expo? If I refer you as friend, we each get $100 shopping voucher.

For mummies who want to join FB and EDD is in sep 2012, please pm me your email address. please make sure that your email is able to be track in fb when i search you or else it will be ignored. actually there is no moderator in this thread. its me who create the fb group. thanks!

Hi mummies, I am also due in sept.
I saw some mummies asking about confinement nannies and I thought I wanted to share my experience too.
I was recommended to this lady, Auntie Mun, from Malaysia. I called her when I was 3 months pregnant and even met up with her to give her a deposit. Just 2 weeks ago, she called me and told me that she cannot come as her daughter is getting married in oct. It doesn't make sense that she only knows abr the wedding in jul!
When I asked her to return the deposit of $200, she gave a lot of excuses and became rude. She claimed that she would ask a friend to take over instead. However, I do not trust her recommendation and I do not want her to earn commission from referring her friend. In the end, my husband and I decided to go to a confinement agency. Unitially, we thought we would end up paying a lot more but it was just $100 more. Auntie Mun wanted to charge us $2400.... Anyway, her number is 91096523.
For those mummies who are not sure whether to go to agency or go through recommendation, I would highly suggest that you go through an agency. At least u can get a replacement if you r not satisfied and you do not have to worry that you would be played out. That is just my 2 cents worth...

Hi Sept mommy!!
Can add me into facebook group too? I am actually Oct mommy and expecting on 4th Oct, but most probably will do c-sect on Sept, so would like to join Sept mommy too..

Here's my details:
BB#: 1
Hospital: Mt.A
Gynae: Dr Fong Yang
Edd: 4th Oct
Fb email : [email protected]

Thanks!! :D

Hi Mummies,

I would like to recommend my CL yenying , she is very good in handle bb, patient n friendly, hardworking, cooking skill is good... Because of that In the end I hv engaged her for 3 months ;) interested can SMS me at 93368616. I'm not related to her, just helping her . Cheers

Back