(2012/09) Sep 2012

Hello I would like to sell my MEDELA FREESTYLE (Bought fr US, can use in s'pore, just use with any travel adaptor, very easy to use!)The complete set is selling in singapore for ard $900. I would like to sell at $400. Light user as very lower supply and used for few weeks. looked brand new. PM me if interested.

whats included
1 - Freestyle pump
1 - Black microfiber tote bag
1 - Lithium ion battery
1 - AC adaptor/charger
1 - Insulated cooler bag and ice pack
4 - 5 oz/150 mL BPA-free breastmilk bottles and lids
1 - Double pumping kit
2 - Medium (24 mm) PersonalFit™ breastshields
2 - Large (27 mm) PersonalFit breastshields
2 - Freestyle breastshield connector bodies
1 - Set of tubing
2 - Membranes
1 - Hands-free accessory kit
Instructions for use
Breastfeeding Information Guide
6744557.png

babycoco, what is the bellybelt? I have a bellyband but I may need another one. do you have a picture? pls pm the details and will reply on the spree

Spree for belly belt combo kit - will be placing the order tomorrow as I have hit the min. Anybody else want to order, please PM me by tonight.

Hi mummies, I have just finished my Oscar scan this morn. Everything seems ok, thank god! Of course still have to wait for the blood test results...
Am at 12 weeks already, but the morning sickness just won't go away. Still feeling nausea and no appetite. Dunno when will be better. I tot after 12 weeks should be better but sadly, still vomitting everyday! Anybody same experience as me?
Like I asked previously, how do u gals cope at work? Do u all take MC? My job a bit stressful, hard to take MC... Looks like I have to endure further! Pls give me some encouragement gals!

hi everyone... i haven't been appearing here much due to busy at work.

these 2 days on MC. super unwell since last week and hubby is out of town for work until end of march so will be on my own... hope everything goes fine.

hope everyone's doing well! cheers!

zbabe, some people will have ms throughout the pregnanacy... hope you dun belong to this category...

my first one, my ms followed me for almost until end of trimester 2... occasionally visit me during 3rd trim...

jia you dun give up...
try to get a mc a month to rest.

Hi Connie,

You mean the baby belt from babycoco? yes sure!

my morning sickness is still bad, but i'm week 11. Hopefully it will end soon!
zbabe, everytime I feel stress or tired, my nausea comes back. Stress might play a part too

Good morning mummies

this is the slowest thread in all 2012 monthly thread cos all talking on fb... hahahha

Hellen, hang on to it...
happy.gif

i'm at 11 weeks now too.
waiting for appt next thurs.

rem not to go on empty stomach. you will feel even more nausea.

Febie and hellen,

Thanks for the encouragement. When I had my first baby, I was also having MS till 5th month. I tot the second one would go off quicker but obviously i still feel very tired and nausea at times.

Febie, I wish I can go on one month MC, but given my job and demands, I can't =( I can only try to go home early but still, when home, I need to take care of my son who is 2 years old. I dunno why but he is at that age that he keeps throwing tantrums. Any mummies here have toddlers of this age? How to handle?

zbabe,
My boy is the same age as yours. currently 25 mths. He's not feeling well and I haven been sleeping well for the past few days.

Now the toddlers are at the Terrible 2 stage.
We have to be patience to them. I spend a lot of time with him plsying and reading.

Try to get one day mc a month to relax. dun aim for a mth... its impossible.
For this pregnancy, it wasn't as bad as first one... think this lil beanie sayang his kor kor alot thus letting me spend my quality time with him. beanie gets to hear and feel what we are doing too...

I need to go see gp too to get some medicine.
If i dun take good care of myself, who will help me with number 1 right?

so dun give up... you can do it...
happy.gif

Hi Cherlyn, welcome...
happy.gif

can you pm jojo_ck with your email address so that she can add you in?

febie, your boy is already 2... have u introduced mr cane to him yet? I've been thinking if caning them at this age will be any good... my boy also coming 2 years old in May and sometimes can be quite stubborn in getting the thing he wants even though we've said no to him countless times

talking about ms, i'm already 14 weeks going 15 weeks and still vomit now and then... haiz....

now my son will reply to the qn "what sound does mummy make?" by imitating me vomitting lol +_+

Hi,

I'm using 1 of the female doctor at Gleneagle too. Feel that she is not bad and also following up very closely. As I have got a miscarriage before. Dr Lisa Chin. Need any contact no. do let me know.

febie,

my boy is turning 2 this month. so you will be the same as me, having one tiger boy and another dragon boy/gal.
Yes, i spend time playing and reading with him. but sometimes, would like to rest more as well. Understand that kids at this age wants more attention as well.

Hi Febie,

Thanks for your note. but i can't find jojo_ck. can i PM you my email and you help me FB msg her to add me pls?

Hi All,
so happy to find the forum
happy.gif

Am a 1st time mummy, ETD 13 Sep 2012
Currently 12week..but morning sickness is still there..
sad.gif
sob....

Most Sept 2012 MTB discussion is processing secretly in FB group. Even Oct 2012 MTB thread has over taken Sept 2012 MTB in terms of total number of posts. hahah :p

Thanks gan jiong daddy for helping to add all the newcomers to our FB group. =D

Welcome to all the mummies-to-be.
WE do have our secret FB group for Sep2012MTBs. You are welcome to give us your email address so that I or Gan jiong daddy will add you as friend before adding you to the group. But please note that your privacy setting must be able to set till we can find you.

hi gan_jiong daddy, thanks for adding me on facebook. My apologies. I don't know why I end up in Sep 2012, I should be in Aug 2012 instead.

Me blur :)

Hi! I am in my 12th week and EDD is 20 Sep. Just cleared my oscar results on Sat
happy.gif

Would like to join the FB group. Who should i send my email add to? thanks!

Hi mummy,

I'm fm nov 2011 forum. Is anyone Looking for baby car seat "maxy-cosi cabriofix". Its only $200 + free infant chair in blue cover and extra pink cover. Message me if anyone interest.

Very brand new and only used less than 5 times.

Hi ladies, like to seek your advice. Any of you deliver in KKH before? Could you share your experience with me? And what bedded did you choose for your ward? i heard only 1 or 4 bedded in KK. No 2 bedder one. Thinking of changing gynae but not sure shall i or not as i pregnant thru IVF. Really not sure what to do.

Hello,i did request eariler to be added to the fb group but I was wondering if add as friend who should I add as I don't usually add people I don't know. So before adding me as friend can put Singapore motherhood? I'm a mummy due 14 sept,going to kkh thinking of getting b1.2nd child.thanks!

Hi cherrie, I delivered in nov 2009 took 1 bedded ward (old ward, now were all renovated). Yes no 2 bedded. Since it was our first child, I preferred hubby to stay overnight with me and it was the best decision made then. He ended up being my private nurse helped me with a lot of things like going washroom cos I was delivered via c-sect. Generally services were great except that we had some communication problems with one or two foreign nurses in the wards, that's all. My bill surprisingly came out much lower than my fren who delivered in mt A 4 bedded who went thru similar conditions as mine (unsuccessful induction, emergency csect and cyst removal operation) plus my son stayed in hospital for a week.

I think most important thing is you must be comfortable with the gynae u choose cos you will be seeing him for 10 months and he/she will be delivering your baby. In Singapore, most hospitals got a certain level of standard operating procedure to follow so it won't be that lousy and anywhere u will be staying there for few days only. In short, I would say choose your gynae over hospital. Btw, who is your gynae in Kkh? Why you feel like want to change gynae leh? Is your gynae leaving Kkh?

Hi ew, normally serene or Raymond is the one adding people into the secret Facebook so u must accept their friend's request first before they could add u into the sep MTB FB.

I am also delivering my coming #2 in KKH, most likely will be choosing B1 ward cos hubby need to attend my #1 at night so he can't stay overnight with me.

Back