(2012/09) Sep 2012

*DJ mama* hugs hugs! thou I'm not working but I know if I'm working, I cfm ask to eat cuttlefish. At least 3 mths I cant work.. My condition is bad, bed rest n needs to lie down as much like almost 21hr per day. This time I even anytime can faint... Ever fainted lor.. Pretty scary! Some ignorant ppl commented I'm weak! which is rubbish, it's how our body react to pregnancy hormones.. Try not to get bothered by those colleagues.. Ppl who don't suffer bad bad ms won't understand e "agony"! Whole of ytd night I had heartburn.. So hard to sleep..

When u deliver ur girl at wk 35, what's her wt? Ok to deliver at tt moment? My boy not in sch, he's home w me
happy.gif
enjoy having him w me thou it's quite tiring & tough to handle a very active toddler w a pregnant mom who has ms now :0 he's sept09 so younger than yours almost half a yr.. Hahahaa

Princessxiaomeimei, yes you said it right! This time I also fainted leh... Exactly like you... Really pei Fu you can spend time with your boy... I was practically useless the past few months.... Puke n cry and go hospital nia....

Ya the heartburn is shitty... I keep drinking v hot water to get the gas out and soothe the chest. Warm honey helps abit... Gives energy and calms me down...and hubby apply ruyi oil on my chest and tummy...u try n see if it works?

She was 33.1kg at birth... So quite big for her age... Water bag broke so got to come out lor... My tummy simply no space for her le...

Hello princessxiaomei & DJ Mama

Can I ask what trigger fainting spells?
Last nite i suddenly felt very weak & light-headed after dinner, then i juz immediately lie down. and how does heartburn feels like?

I thot ms will ease by now, but still experiencing the nausea feeling leh...like more worse then b4.

*DJ mama* - I can't really handle my boy alone like usual now as I'm still feeling "weak" , energy level not back yet thou in 2nd trim.. Frm wk 4 till abt wk 16 I send my boy back to my mom place during wk days.. I go over during evening to see him.. Wk ends then br him back as my Hb will b w me. I couldn't even cook a meal or buy smth to eat so I actually ate lots of cup noodles during first trim whenever I felt too hungry yet can digest smth. Appetite was v bad then n now still so so only. But I manage to put on 3kg thou lost it tt time..

My heartburn issue drink hot stuff don't work on me.. And I'm so bloated till I feel so nauseous as I also have excessive saliva +.+ all e ms probs! I had to tk root beer/ice cream soda to try burp out! W my #1 I could tk 100+, but this time can't.. Doesn't work w 100+...

3kg+ when at wk 35!?!? So consider ok right thou deliver at this wk? She went bk home w u no need stay for further check up right?? Is it so long baby weight is good despite haven't reach e full term wk 36 still ok? Mine only 3kg at almost wk 40. But fr my size everyone says quite big le..

*Sunkissprissie* - hello
happy.gif
fainting spell due to certain issues.. Could be u too hungry nv eat.. Get up immediately frm lying position, low blood etc.. I fainted tt time was maybe 1) I carried heavy stuff 2) carry my almost 11kg boy for short distance 3) got angry & scolded him so I fainted soon after +.+ previously I had fainting spells twice for nth.. And I dnw y it happen too as I was just sitting down... *.*

Heartburn is like burning sensation down ur oeophagus :s v xinku if u eat finish n lie down!

Hi sunkissprissie, actually I am also not sure what triggers. But when I feel faint I try to sit down quickly. Lying down makes it worse like the room is spinning. A couple of times actually fainted at home so I did not ever go out alone. I also nv stay out longer than necessary.

Ms differs for everyone. Like princessxiaomeimei and I, we get it bad but usually for other ladies they can expect to see ms go away by week 16 latest. Why dun u ask your gynae for more information abt your situation?

I dunno how heartburn feels like for everyone but mine is a pain in the chest and under my left breast along the rib. My gynae said it could also be injury to my muscles and esophagus due to the constant puking that I went thru. I did puke blood and bile so my pain could be more injury than actual heartburn.

I read that taking small meals helps with the heartburn. And we shd not lie down after food at least for an hour. I hardly got to eat or drink much so I dunno if this is a helpful tiP but maybe u can try and see if it works for u?
happy.gif

Princessxiaomei, me too… heng my maid can play with my girl… but my girl is still sticky to me la… so I usually tell her that she can play around me while I rest… not the best solution but no choice… my mil will come and bring her to the playground and I get to rest abit….but in between the toilet and the bed, also not much time left. Just try to tahan and tahan… some weeks I went to stay with my mum because I cannot take it le and my girl is more ok to leave me alone when we are at my mum’s place… same here, I have not been able to cook… because the fumes would already kill me. We close the windows at home because I can smell the coffeeshop downstairs opp block! I only drank some soup and eat bread nia… all things refuse to stay in my system….

You also have excessive saliva! I duno kill how many trees le… forever spitting and spitting into tissues… I go through 1 box a day… can die… sometimes spit until my jaws feel achy… I keep brushing my teeth… makes me feel less yucky… but I dun dare to take rootbeer leh… haha… also cannot take 100+ but one nurse told me to freeze it into ice cubes and suck…. It helped abit but after awhile also cannot…the bloat is the worst right… painful, tight and uncomfortable… I just keep applying ruyi oil… and hold a hanky with the oil dripped inside around me all day….

Yes, 3kg+ at week 35… so ok, she did not have to stay for further check up etc… because I am petite, so I think my tummy cannot go any bigger le… once day I was taking a nap and as I shifted myself to one side, the water bag broke. She came out the next day afternoon.

Princessxiaomei & DJ Mama,

Jia you! Things will be better soon..
happy.gif

Earlier at about week 8-12 i was puking every single meal i ate.. After 12 week occasionally like 2-3 days puke once.. now in 16 week can say feeling much better and regaining the energy back.. Hope you all will feel better as bb grow healthy inside us.

Cheerios!

oh...thanks for the info, DJ Mama and Princessxiaomei~

It was my first feeling so light-headed yday...lying down and sitting down doesn't really helps.felt very xinku and hb oso cant help much.
i will only be seeing my gynae this sat, so will ask him what is wrong.
happy.gif

I don't know if what i felt was heartburn.I sometimes will get a bloated feeling in my gastric area.feels like gastric but not painful, juz very uncomfortable and bloated.But I dare not take carbonated drinks coz afraid of caffiene.

btw, are you all taking any formula milk meant for mummies?

*Sunkisspressie* - not all carbonated drinks have caffein. Actually when I'm not pregnant I don't really like fizzy drinks.. Usually tk water.. Only when dining at hawker then I drink sugarcane, ju hua cha etc etc.. But during my v v bad ms episode, I couldn't eat or drink anything much n needed to burp out air.. V v uneasy.. So ask my Hb to buy ice cream soda / root beer lor.. Now I stop drinking but last few days I suddenly v v bad ms again so I took a can to drink.. Feel so unhealthy during bad bad ms days.. But really hard to control.. :/
Up till now I can't really tk milk & I'm not a v milky person
happy.gif
hahaha but once I totally free frm ms I will buy hl milk to eat w cereals lor.. Don't really tk milk mahzz but better than nth in this way.. And will tk yogurt drinks, eat cheese lor..

*Li Yan* - hello
happy.gif
when's your edd? Your first child?
happy.gif
having ms is gd in a way but having so bad ms until like me is v v b xinku wor.. Totally like "dying" manner +.+ lolz.. V miserable lor.. Now u wk 16.. Can see gender? I'm at wk 17... Last sat visit gynae n he did a scan, size of baby is wk 18 but baby cover private parts so cannot see gender.... Shy baby! Hahaaha

*DJ mama* - usually those w bad bad ms suffer w excessive saliva. If I puke out, I will still vomit.. Dont puke, I will vomit even faster.. And when I puke my saliva, I'm like puking foam as thou I'm being poisoned! Whahahaaha.

My boy goes over to my mom's place can don't stick to me too. And very hard to br him bk hm during fri nights.. He will cry n cry n cry.. Back home he will stick to me again.. He's v v playful & likes to play so gg over to my mom's place is happiness fr him! Whahahaa.. Many ppl playing w him mah...

Your girl was too big to be inside so waterbag broke & delivered at wk 35! Also good in a way no need play waiting game.. Luckily her wt is good!! How does e feeling of down there when waterbag broke? Mine was show tt time..

Sunkissprissie, I nv took any milk when I had #1, now also dun take. Bad enuff I puke for no reason, dun wanna cause more misery by drinking yucky milk! I nv liked milk de... Hehe but I make up by taking the calcium supplements and later when I can eat better will load up on cheese...

Princessxiaomei, when my waterbag broke, I heard a pop sound and felt wet below. But it was maybe not a big tear so I still showered, had dinner and then slowly walk into the delivery suite. it was my wedding anniversary somemore. I did not feel pain or contractions until they induced me in the next morning... How was it like for u? I dunno how does show look like and nv even had braxton hicks!

My edd expect 10 sept. going for check tis sat hopefully can see gender. Can't wait to start shopping!

My first child so kinda nervous and excited. Lucky my bestie also ard same timing with me she more exp mum so can guide me.. Its fun that we pregnant at e same time. Btw, she is Jer (dreamer_j3r) also in forum!

Morning mummies... hope everyone rested well last night!
happy.gif

Liyan, so sorry, I missed out on your post ytd... yes, thanks for the encouragement and jiayou to all mummies! I sincerely hope all of us will start to enjoy our second trimester now... aferall its the honeymoon trimester...
happy.gif

Let's talk happy things...What are the things that you ladies are most excited about to shop for now?
happy.gif

TGIF!!

I still waiting for the gender to decide what to get.. I m lost so seeking my bestie help list on things to buy..
happy.gif

Morning mummies!

I shld be 16wks le.
now sure if able to find out the gender tmr when i visit my gynae.
I oso not sure what to get.but looking ard for strollers, breast pump 1st.dare not buy clothes yet...not sure which size to buy..hehe

oh, I was asking abt drinking milk yday, coz I had tried a few samples and find them yucky.but feel guilty for not drinking milk :p

Jasmine… ya… shopping is more fun after knowing the gender… haha… when is your next appt?

Sunkissprissie, dun be guilty about the milk… as long as we take our supplements and try to have a healthy diet as much as we can, we are also doing our best! Long ago there was also no such thing a maternal mum milk mah… but some of my gfs did tell me that chocolate flavored ones are quite ok… and If I dun remember wrongly, someone mentioned Dumex one is not bad.

My checkup is tomorrow.. Hopefully BB is cooperative to open the legs real big.. lol..

Sunkissprissie, earlier i was taking milk then i experiencing very bad cramp then Gynae say i m suffering from Lactose intolerance, therefore i stop taking. He say we drink milk for the calcium so as long as you are taking the calcium pill everything should be good.

DJ Mama, I was thinking to add milo to the milk to make it less yucky, coz don't recall seeing chocolate flavored ones.haha

Jasmine, 16wks can find out gender?cool! can't wait for my checkup tmr. ^.^
My gynae is only giving me folic acid and iron pills.no calcium pills wor.

*DJ mama* - Pop sound!!?!?! Oh my~~ that loud?! Hahaha. Then it's leaking or dripping lots? My waterbag was broken by my gynae and I didn't hear anything +.+ haha. I woke up around 5am to pee and suddenly gush of blood I saw in toilet bowl.. Frighten me! I couldn't go out f toilet since I started to have show... Hb maybe sensed smth not right he came to look for me in e toilet n i told him lor. I reached hospital abt 8am and was bleeding again.. Quite heavy bleeding when in hospital.. Gynae came and check, my boy wasnt engaged yet & no contractions felt thou they said I was having.. Dilate quite slow too and till gynae back again at 1pm.. He burst the waterbag.. I was on drip twice to speed up contractions but v slow... Only after waterbag burst, within 20mins fast & furious contraction pain... Midwife help me too lor.. So pain! I wonder how I manage to tahan w just laughing gas.. Pop him at 4pm like that.. I wonder my #2 will be contraction first, show again or waterbag burst.. So frightening to me even thou not first timer.. :/

*jasmine* - hello
happy.gif
hmm usually if boy can see quite early like from wk 12 onwards if baby cooperate.. My gynae cfm my #1 gender at wk 15... This time #2 shy.. Wk 12 couldn't see much then wk 16 close legs... So we have no idea is girl or boy. One day my boy said is meimei and now say didi.. Hahaha don't wanna believe him in this cos maybe he confuse when he hear adults saying abt didi or meimei?!?

Usually for #1, u have to get quite a lot of stuff if u Hv no one passing u any of them. Clothes don't buy so many at one go.... Unless u getting 6m and above.. Baby outgrow their clothes v fast.. Tt time newborn size I only took 1 set :0 haha and few sets of 0-3M frm mothercare. Didn't get much clothings too as baby don't really go out tt often during v v early months..

*Sunkissprissie*
I don't tk milk too :0 I tk yogurt n cheese lor.. Currently only taking fish oil at night and iron pill in the morning... Sometimes I skip! Tired until forget eat... Hahahaha.. Actually taking those calcium from food is much easier for me than swallowing big chunks of pills.. I've problem in swallowing one by one... Few times almost puke out what I swallow too.. Lousy me! Hahaa

princessxiaomei, I understand on the pill popping part.I've been having flu for like 2wks+ liao, on many flu medications from my GP.
Tmr I'm gonna ask if this is normal onot, coz my nose still very stuffy lo.
wow, your #1 experience sounds scary leh.

*Sunkissprissie* - I was also unwell last wk. Went to see gynae to get medicine.. Don't really dare tk alot of medications too.. Then haven fully recover, my boy also fell sick.. I do get stuffy nose during this pregnancy and I think should be common..

My #1 birth story still not v scary. Still ok.. Just that suddenly bleeding yet cervix not open big & fast enuf, not engage even gg deliver frightened me lor.. He only engaged when at delivery! Push few times then he out de as I already no energy and I think I push wrongly?!?! Lol.

hello ladies, glad this thread is up again

me too, cant wait for gender.. almost every day search online to see what sypmtoms mean which gender. got different ans and made me so confusing now.

does anyone still not in good appetite apart from MS?
i cant eat much though my MS subsided.
unlike my 1st preg, i can eat like nobody business

Jasmine, I am also hvg checkup tml… hehe…also hope to know bb gender… ever since I came back to work, my colleagues keep telling me they think it’s a boy or girl… end up I got abit anxious even tho I keep telling myself boy or girl also good…

Sunkissprissie, maybe you ask your gynae for it? Both pregnancies I was given altho I suppose I need extra help since large part of my pregnancy I hardly was able to eat or drink… but my gfs also took calcium pills… u ask and see if he gives bah…

I tried adding milo to maternal milk in my first pregnancy… it’s still damn gross! Haha… at least to me la… LOL

Princessxiaomei, no la… it was not very loud but I heard a pop sound lor… it was a slow leak that’s y I could shower, and eat dinner then go to the hospital… your birth sound very dramatic to me ah… kudos to you for having bb #2! Hope this time will be smooth and easy for you! 

Re:flu – I have also been having flu…still having it now…and just recovered from fever nia…I was even prescribed anti-biotics… but checked all meds with my gynae le…so shd be ok bah… and I drink hot honey lemon when I wake in the morning… it can help a bit… think the weather is really bad… I was never sick when I had my #1… this time round I seem prone to flu and coughs and infections… 

DQ, my gf also going c-sect for her #2… haha…she also say dun waste time… but c-sect also tough, especially afterbirth… all the birthing methods have their pros and cons… mummies are the greatest le! 

Eve, I am still hvg a little MS in the evening…but slowly my appetite is coming back… just still feel easily bloated and gassy during the day and night… hope you will get out of MS soon too!

*eve* - hello
happy.gif
Tt time w #1, I google alot and tried to see if those myths etc really can tell gender but hor for my case no leh.. Tt time everything seemed like I was expecting a girl but it's a boy
happy.gif
even w ms how bad or what, also doesn't really affect gender?? Just tt this time round, my appetite also not v good yet at wk 17+... tt time my appetite was much better by this time thou ms was bad frm wk 5-15+ ... this time wk 4 until now also like so tough.. But I gain 3kg le thou lost 2-3kg previously due to bad ms..

Your #1 which year which month? Girl/boy?
happy.gif

princessxiaomei - my #1 is a boy - 20mths this yr.
when have him, im free from preg symptoms and really enjoyed my pregnancy.
even after birth, i missed the pregnancy

tot it will be same this time. but im wrong. got all the pregnancy symptoms this time.

guess, i was lucky with my #1 so this time suffer. hahaha...
or diff symptoms = diff gender???

how about urs #1?

DJ mama - my MS is much better but still no appetite. simply eat for sake of eating. dunno if my bb will be getting enough nutrients anot. but glad i still OK with milk, fruits and leafy veg. Im totally turn off with meat.

*Eve* - my #1 also boy, 30mths old. Ms was equally bad too, but enjoyed my 2nd & 3rd trim.. Just tt 3rd trim he started kicking so hard and I always felt pain on my right top... His legs powerful! Even until now also kick me during zzz! Hahahahaa.. Now expecting this baby, ms also bad just tt started at wk 4 and up till nw also haven really "enjoy" yet.. Whole of today cook myself a burger and I'm not hungry... Appetite not picking up yet..

princessxiaomei - hope our appetite will pick up soon. my old folks were nagging me for not eating much but they dunno not i dont want to eat, just i cant swallow...

*** sob sob ***

Hello ladies..

Talk abt buying stuff.. i think there are quite a lot of things to get.. esp for first time mummies like me.. but there are so many brands out there that its confusing!!

Was jus looking at milk bottles earlier today.. anyone tried tommee tippee before? Can comment?

*jelly* - hi hi :p same edd as me
happy.gif
hehehe!

*eve* - nobody bothers if i'm eating much or less.. Hahahaha.. So long as I don't faint & don't puke, should b ok! Feeling tired always..

Finally this thread is so alive now! LOL..

Look like quite a few of us will be hoping to see the gender tomorrow. i can't wait to start looking & buying at stuffs even though i have got a few pass down items from my cousin.
happy.gif

I am currently on Fish Oil, Iron & Calcium pill. It's really hard to swallow especially lately keep burping after the pills and the fish oil is like Yuckz..

so many exp mummy here.. can learn alot of new tips.

DQ, omg… that’s is terrible! I remember being in the hospital a whole night and only dilated 1cm… really pek cek man… they induced me after that and I delivered at around 4 in the afternoon…

Princessxiaomei, do you already know bb gender? My MS was much more severe when I had #1. Lasted till week 18 and I could not even sip water much less eat. Hubby was commenting this time not as bad maybe could be boy… other differences were complexion – I had very severe acne for #1, all over my face, neck, chest, back and scalp… even in my ears and nose! But this time my skin turned dry and flaky… my MS is slowly getting away le… hope the same happens for you soon too!

Eve, dun worry, baby will take the nutrients from us if our diet is not good enough. I practically did not eat / drink for the first 4-18weeks of my first pregnancy but bb was growing and growing. She came out a buibui bb and is still a chubby toddler today. Just relax and slowly let your appetite return. When you can really eat properly, you can then load up. Still not too late!

Hi Jelly, welcome!

Hi Mrs Lee, it’s confusing but a lot of fun! Haha… you still have a lot of time, slowly do some research online and see what you think works best for you… I use Avent for my bottles and breastpump, etc…

Jasmine, I am on the same supplements as you and yah… especially when I burp the fish oil… can faint ah… but bo pian, DHA is good for their brains ah…

I believe my fish oil is part of a multi-vit.. so no fishy smell when i burp... but the multi vit is super long lah... damm hard to swallow..
sad.gif

Princessxiaomei, good to know that hehe
happy.gif

still don't know the baby gender yet.. same here, currently taking fish oil, calcium, multivitamin. I also taking NIFEdipine and get jap recently because got pain at my abdomen
sad.gif
anyone experience the same before?

Morning mummies! I just got back from my checkup... Finally gained back the 5kgs lost! And we are expecting another princess this time...
happy.gif

Wish all mummies a restful weekend!

Hello mummies!

Am back from my checkup.Can't see gender though coz bb keep shifting..haha.Gotta wait for next checkup to find out le.
My gynae juz started giving me calcium pills and fish oil le.

Rgding appetite,mine still not back.all I want to eat is porridge only.now I also noticed I get headaches frequently...sigh

Yup yup,hope every mummies rest well b4 Monday arrives... :p

Hi DJ mama,
ya, guys can only watch and can't do anything. That why I always tell my hubby how I hope he can go thru the same thing as me. lol!

Hi sunkissprissie,
Hello and welcome
happy.gif
I'm not taking any formula milk just taking calcium supplement and fresh milk. But I can only drink chocolate flavour, I can't stand the normal flavour right now.

Hi Mrs Lee,
Saw your name in the FB. I not so active in FB thread, only comment a bit.

Hi princessxiaomei,
my guess is you will give birth earlier than edd since #1 came few days earlier. For my 2 boys, i gave birth abt 10-8 days before edd. For your #1, is it natural birth? Cos #2 will come much faster.

Hi Jasmine Loh,
HELLO!
happy.gif
good to see you in here.

Hello to all who just join this thread!
happy.gif

Can't wait to know the gender too on this coming wednesday. My next visit supposed to be thursday but I changed to wed so that hubby and my boys can go together especially for my boys to have their first meet-the-sibling session. Hopefully we could get to see the gender with everyone around
happy.gif

yeah....the forum is alive again.....i like chatting on forum too...

anyway wanna ask, anyone have backache? My lower back is very "suan"...coming 18 weeks le.... actually before preggy i oso always lower backache....

even if i sleep the next morning wake up oso will feel suan

Today checkup dr advise 80% expecting a prince! Hee!

Hi Fattybombom, so far my backache issue I exPerience very bad during 1st trim.. Subsequently the pain slowly subsided.. Now everything ok.. Mayb u wanna try slping at the side rather at yr back.. That's my sleeping pattern these days..

Dj mama, congrats for having a princess!

Sunkissprissie, hopefully yr next visit u can see yr little prince/ princess.

Jer, I can't wait for yr check on wed! Superb excited for u!

Have a great weekend!

Nice to see the forum up once again, i also love to chat on forum tho FB is more accessible via phone nowadays..

Fattybombom, me I had this backache n it's disturbing me at times sit also can't stand even worst.. Now slightly better tho

Am also waiting next scan hopefully can know the gender to start shopping
happy.gif

Hi ladies!

I am new here. I am expecting my #2. EDD supposed to be early Oct but most likely my baby will be out in Sept. I had gestational diabetes for my #1 so 99% i will get it again for this preg. Somemore, I have a borderline case of high BP. sigh. So likely i will get induced after week 35.

Tho i anticipate this is not going to be an easy preg,(my first one was quite easy and smooth but this preg gives me bad morn sickness!)i still feel blessed cos i have always wanted to have another child. I have PCOS so, i needed to go thru medication and jabs before I can concieve. So, this baby is a gift!
happy.gif

yah i think my backache is due to bad posture oso cos pre preggy i oso alwaes backache.... now i try to sleep on my side loh n put cushion when sitting...

Morning mummies…

Hi sunkissprissie…maybe your gynae did not give you before that due to MS… cuz it’s hard for us to digest… dinner time I still drink soup and ya, sometimes also eat some porridge….other stuff abit scary to take… in case tummy cannot stand it and then puke again…. Slowly slowly…

Headaches… I dunno if drinking more water helps… cuz normally it can be a sign of dehydration… but also need to see how much water our bodies can intake at the point of time…

Jer, so excited for you… hope Wednesday faster comes for you…. Haha…

Fattybombom, I get backaches too… normally by afternoon onwards… and after work, I just want to lie down in my bed… my gynae says its bad posture… so I try to sit and stand straight but erm, abit tough with the tummy…. Just hope it gets better soon….

Jasmine, congrats~ were you hoping for a boy? Update us once you are confirmed ok~ 

Hi Rachelle, welcome and congrats!

Nice cold and rainy morning to sleep in… but its beginning of a work week…. But a short one tho… wish all mummies a smooth and speedy work week! 

Good morning mummies..

What a wet wet morning.. took me more than ah hour to get to office..

Started feeling extremely low on energy level since yesterday afternoon... dunno why suddenly like that... just when I tot i was getting my energy level back...
sad.gif

Morning mummies!

Jer : I'm feeling excited for your upcoming checkup..hehe.

Fattybombom : I get the "suan" feeling at times, maybe due to bad posture coz I like to sit with my legs crossed.

Jasmine : Congrats on your lil' prince! I also read that the best posture is to sleep on the left side.But I'm used to sleeping on my back, so still trying to correct my sleeping posture.Subconsiously I will still flip onto my back when sleeping...haha

JEB : hope you can find out your bb gender on next checkup too.Agree on the shopping part.I can't wait too!

Rachelle : Hello and hope your ms will ease soon too!

DJ Mama : Yup, trying to get used to swallowing the fish oil :x
ok, I'll drink more water and see if it helps for the headaches.Been craving for flavor drinks like Ribena over the weekend..haha.

Back