(2012/03) Mar 2012

BB,

The nurse in NUH told us the same thing too. Skin to skin contact is very important after delivery.
NUH is encouraging this program. So they will put bb on our chest once deliver. If we feel too weak, then we have to inform the nurse.

I think u all can ask ur gynae n put in your birth plan.

Tethysea, dat time my clinic also din call after 2 weeks, made us so worried. End up my hubby called twice to chase, then they confirm results ok. Quite annoying.

Zelda,
congrats!
happy.gif

Oh ... your gynae told you that? Then I guess I won't dilate fast enough this time too. Will just stick to c-sect.

Snowluplup,
updated.
happy.gif

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AldImEaT5U1RdFlhYk1jWHlsZmwwUlVHVXprVzNLTVE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Esthe3r,
they will just carry over, show you then bring away to clean the bb. Get to put on chest? I was super confused the other time, couldn't even see my bbs clearly.

Daisy,
need to plan early for Pri school. I was telling my hb with this #3, it's more or less confirmed I'Il go do PV. 40hrs divide by 3, worth the time spent la. haha!!

<font color="000080">GG >> Last night I dreamt that my gynae called me to tell me "The results are really not out yet, stop harassing my nurses!" LOL! Maybe it's a sign that I should call alternate days instead of every day? Hahahahaha.</font>

BB,

yup, i was told most of the hospital will bring away after cleaning bb.
but now NUH is adapting skin to skin contact so they won't bring bb go out unless we request it.

Esth3r,
oh ... but how long will they leave the bb with you before they bring away to clean up? Else you'll be carrying the bb with blood and etc ...?

Hi BB,

I notice that the spreadsheet that I filled up with has no record of my infor,
happy.gif
think I might have not save it.
How can I update it agai>

Pinky,
it was messed up previously so we locked the doc. You can pm me or post the details here, I'll update it.
happy.gif

Daisy: ur boy so brave, he's totally not scared of needles? And u really like kids.. U want #4?

BB: nice article. I hope they let me carry the baby though I think the norm is to clean, weigh, measure etc when bb is born right?

Zelda: as FTM, I don't know if mine will dilate or not
sad.gif
hope gynae can give me some hint.. Kinda feel like I want baby to decide it's own birthday yet thinking if C-sect, less worry and no contraction pains

Tethysea: agree with others that no news is good news. Hope u get ur results soon..

Hi Elletwins,

The aquafit class is on sat? Which time slot did you choose and which date are you commencing the class?

Zelda and I havent buy maternity swimwear yet haha...

zelda - is it ! my 1st dilute quite slow , almost had to emergency c section but gynae promised that he would drag as long as baby is safe and will let me natural if possible , was not able to push out so had the help of vacuum extract in the end ..

sian , now i gonna worry if this time i cant push , will i end up in c section ..

snow luplup - i oso worry on MS or i should say this current pregnancy is my worst i ever had lol !

maybe my previous was too smooth so gonna let me taste abit of having MS but ur MS so serious until u gonna put on drip? gosh ,wat happen?

BB - wah , i didnt really planned their pri school in a early time , i always last min den choose the nearest school for them .. u decided on ur twins having the same sch with the #3? u alrdy aim on the school alrdy?

tethysea - 日又所思 夜有所梦 LOL !!

blitx - donno he brave or he too naive , he even said if daddy dont dare to go in with me again this time round , he will go in with me !

i was like WHAT !! u wanna go in see the bloody sight for wat , he say wanna be the first to see meimei's arrival *faint*

guess he not scare of needles bah , during baby time , i bring him to injection , i'm the lousy mommy waiting outside dumping him to the nurse and he didnt even whine ..

intend of #4 is partly wanted a playmate for #3, but gonna depends whether i able to get pregnant or not since my current pregnancy came by accident also , by right i unable to pregnant anymore .. i like kids but looking after them is another thing in e end haha !! like to play but dont really like looking after LOL

are all the mummies here everyday faithfully taking the vitamins that doc give? what kind of vitamins are you taking daily?

daisy
wah your boy so sweet... wanna see mei mei's arrival.. how old is he?

i went for drip cos puke too much and got dehydrated... guess i was turning abit yellow from the dehydratoin also...

really hate the drip bcos i hate having needles poke into me and my veins are super fine so they always have to poke many times in order to make it work... sigh... suffering manz...

Daisy,
ya, want to put them in the nearest one so easier for logistics. But that one need to do PV. If doing then will just put all in the same school, don't have to headache for #3 mah.

Your boy is so brave and sweet!
happy.gif

Cham ... with older kids can do w/o hb liao. :p
My gal also said she wants to stay over in hospital to accompany me cos my hb said he don't want to stay.

Tethysea, how long already? It definitely should not take more than 3 weeks. Sometimes the result could be just lying somewhere waiting for the nurse to pass to gynae to review. Or gynae review already but blur nurse never call. My hubby always wanted to go down to the clinic and scold already when they say oh receive report liao waiting doc to review, and 2 days later still havent call. But most times, no news is good news also la. But point is we cannot assume ma, so can't they just tell us as promised in 2 weeks!!

snow luplup - other den the remaining iron tablets that my son forcing me to eat everyday , i stopped all other pills , i told gynae i didnt wanna take anymore LOL !!

my #2 is 7yrs old .. guess he's happy as first time being a korkor , my eldest boy also nvr so gan chiong like my 2nd de ..

oh gosh , so now ur MS got any better?

BB - so ur PV will start next yr already? actually i wanna do PV to get into the sch but i heard its like even being a PV still have to go thro the balloting rite? den i jitao sian , might as well chin chai nearby as long they can go themselves and come back themselves can already

haha ! ya with older kids , guess we're quite relax wen baby is out bah .. ur girl is sweet also , guess she's excited on being the jiejie bah

ya , guess my boy brave den his daddy , my 2 delivery was alone in the ward , all my family scare blood , even my mom .. =.=''

u taking the 1 room ward?

Daisy,
ya, if signing up will start next Jun. For the school I'm aiming, wont need to ballot for phase 2B. That's why I don't mind doing. If those PV already still need to ballot, I'll think thrice. :p

I'm contemplating A ward for that reason. The other time I took 4-bedded but my neighbours all discharged by the 2nd night, so scary!
At least if I take A ward with my gal around got companion. She is vvv excited to be a jiejie.
happy.gif

BB - tats good !! i'm quite sian when i heard have to ballot somemore , so in e end i give up haha !!

ya , agree ! i sibei kiasi also , but i'm taking 4 ward , intend to squeeze my boy into my bed haha !!!

ur boy is excited as well?

i guess jiejie is happy cos she got a meimei to play dolls with her ! haha

Daisy,
4 bedded can let someone stay over? I didn't know that.

My boy ok la, but not as excited as my gal. Maybe cos he's already a gorgor and has a meimei. I bet if it's a didi, he'll be more excited, haha!

<font color="000080">GG >> It's been 2weeks and 2 days. Haha. But one day was public holiday. Hmm. My sis also said if results are normal the lab will sit on it and take their own sweet time, cos no hurry to give the records. Or it might be that the cells not growing fast enough? ARGH. I'm only going to get my next appointment date when the results come in, so I feel like I'm in limbo. I'm going to make my hubby call later in the afternoon, take turns irritating the nurses :p

Daisy >> Yar man... haha</font>

BB - cannot but i tink kids maybe can allow , just let him squeeze with me or hide him under my blanket haha !! but i guess private hospital more chin chai , maybe they will allow cos i will give reasons , nobody look after my boy and he will be alone at home , guess they will close 1 eye and let him squeeze

true ! my eldest boy oso not so excited , altho he happy that have a meimei but not the first time being korkor , not so excited anymore

wen i had my #2 , i ask him didi or meimei , he say anything but after didi come out and didi grow up to the age of snatching toys with him , he say he should have asked for meimei LOL !!

did u ask ur boy whether he prefer a didi or meimei? i wonder do the kids will fight over playing with baby after baby is out not ..

tethysea - haha ! after the dream,u still wanna irratate the nurse? lol

littlek : i still cant see the gender yet ... what about you ....

tethysea : why not call the clinic again and keep chasing ....

HI BB,

Could i be added into the list? I just went to do my detail scan and result was a girl.. So happy. I am due on 12 Mar and seeing Dr Adrian Woodworth in Sengkang.

April,
sure!
happy.gif
Your age, delivering in which hospital and this is your #?

Daisy,
my boy is definitely hoping for a didi to kick balls and play rough with him. He complains that meimei is too "soft". haha!

Hi Snow,

We are in the same thread again, your Boy also Feb 2009 right? I had msn u did u rec my msg?

I am expecting a gal so can close shop liao.

BB pls update for me.

Nick: Turquoise
EDD:10 03 2012
No.2
FTWM
Gyane: Dr Woo
TMC
Sengkang

Daisy: ur boy is so sweet! If my kid say that to me, I think I'll melt manz...

Just had my detail scan, I'm having a gal.. And now cutting my hair, my stylist who hasn't seen me for a while thought I'm gonna pop next month! Traumatised manz

Elletwins and tine: are u both in the same
Aqua class? I haven't got chance to call and am thinking of squeezing in old swimwear in case I stop after 4 lessons

Hi Elletwins, Blitz &amp; Zelda,
I just called up KKH to enquire about the Aqua fitness class. The nov class is full so I wont be in the same class as Elletwins.

The next available class is starting on 28th Jan and ending on 18th Feb. By then, we will be quite close to giving birth.

She recommended me another class the Pre and Postnatal Fitball class. http://www.kkh.com.sg/EducationAndTraining/Documents/Pre%20and%20postnatal%20fitball.pdf

The class will be starting on 19th Nov and ending on 10th Dec. I will be registering for this class.

Daisy
wah your 2 elder kids so big liao...less stress right? Except for school work i suppose?

now MS better le...but work is quite stressful so worried if it will affect bb

you did't take those DHA etc only iron? will it has any side effect on bb?? i haven't been taking faithfully all the pills and i didn't take iron at all... not sure if bb will become weak or not...but taking too many pills i feel like vomitting that's why not taking all faithfully
sad.gif

turquoise
hihi!! yeah my boy in feb 2009.... no wonder i find your name familiar...u still in contact with the rest in that thread?

you msn me? i din get it leh...when u send?

<font color="000080">Wah lao, my husband called and the nurse actually took the trouble to find out and call him back! -_-;; Sometimes really need the guys to 出马. But my silly hubby also never ask properly, and according to him the nurse just said "should be normal"?! Heck it, going to go to see the doc tomorrow even though I have no appointment. I don't know which one to kill first - the nurse or my hubby!</font>

Tethysea, lol! In my case, I m e one who settled things. Just nw, I was at Plaza Sing Samsonite. My hubby sent e luggage for repair close to 4 mths &amp; no news, he even went down to check coz can't call thru e line.

So they will checking e status of my repair n I told my hubby to go look for food. I unleashed my power man, in e end they promised to settle my repair &amp; give me another alternative. If it's my hubby, sure another long long wait.

BB - nvm , u shall try didi for #4 for korkor den LOL !!

blitx - haha , wen ur kids grow up , they will say the same , nowadays kid grow up fast and talk like little adult .. bth them sometimes haha

u trim ur hair or cut short alrdy? wah , ur tummy so big? wat happen wen it's on the mth u gonna delivery?

snow luplup - ya , no stress .. school work , no stress for me either , i'm more on the bo chup type of mummy

as long passable results , i'm fine with it =)

i guess will be fine , sometimes we can absorb those fm our meals , my #1 &amp; #2 i didnt even bothered to take any pills at all , now they grow so big too , 9 &amp; 7 ..

i had some on the 1st trim as i had bleeding quite often , so playing safe i had some folic acid and another starting with D (forget wat name)

and calcium , fish oil i tink .. regret taking them , feels like those pills making me MS , wen i had my 2boys , i didnt took any and i didnt had any MS , so i stopped my pills and got much better now , left the iron which is 100 tablets , hubby say dont waste money and for baby's good ask me finish and i can choose to stop popping pills after that

tethysea - will it be a long wait if u go without appointment? just call them up again tml and see wat they say .. lol

kill the gynae , cos he made u had nightmare HAHA !

Tine177: the class seems ok for back problem too ya? I don't mind joining this instead since I've not been doing anything but can only register next week, no fax machine

Snow luplup: try eating ur pills at diff intervals. Advice by the gynae's assistant.. Seems to work for me.. Also, I don't eat on full stomach as it makes me nauseous

Daisy: I'm traumatised! I know I put on more weight than usual and tummy big but I didn't know it's that big.. Can't imagine the size in the next few mths! And worse, it's mummy putting on weight cos was told baby very avg size
sad.gif

Not considered trim since I took off at least 5inches.. But its not short cos i had too long hair that I cldnt cut during those MS months

Wonder if short short hair or longer hair better during confinement..

Hi Blitz,
I will be registering for the fit ball class next week too. Will send in chq payment.

Hi mummies,
Anyone intend to follow the confinement rules of not washing hair for one month?????? How to tahan????

<font color="000080">k@ye >> Yar, I am usually the one settling, but somehow my hubby has more luck with my doc's nurses, he always gets the nice one and I always get the unhelpful one. Sigh.

Daisy >> It will be a long wait anyway with or without appointment... saturdays can wait up to 2-3hrs. :S</font>

tine177 : i got #1 i wash everyday de... ;p
i never follow all the rules cause my hair too oily... even my sister also need to wash.... we cannot tanhan de.....

u new here har... never see ur nick before...

Back