(2012/03) Mar 2012

wiky

Anyone here?
happy.gif

Hi BB,
I am witing for next week to confirm on the preggy...if i hit the jackpot, EDD is on 28 March.
How about you? When is ur EDD?

Missycandy,
you are waiting to test too?

I used the Clearblue digital one, could get a +ve (with the word "pregnant" and # of weeks) 4 days prior to my menses. Can try that for those who can't wait, hehe.

Maplemummy,
you tested already? How many weeks are you now?

Anne,
seeing my gynae next Thurs. I've been feeling v tired for the past 2 weeks. Abit nausea but still manageable.

How about you? Feel anything yet?

Maplemummy,
you are earlier than me.
happy.gif
So your EDD is early Mar? When are you seeing your gynae?

BB,
Thats good. I will find out if im preggie on my birthday next wed,hope its good news.

I am hoping for a girl so i tried before ovulation and i hope it strike.
Usually when ovulating you have the whitish d/c, did you have ?i didnt. When i tried for No1, i didnt get the d/c and after that found that i was preggies.
Hope its the same now too.

Hi bb,

according to website, my edd date should 1st march.. my gynae visiting would be next week, but think of change it, cos wk 8 den would hv heartbeat, no point going too early.

Anne,
so your #1 is a gal? I can't remember if I seen the whitish d/c.
I hope for another gal too cos my boy is a terror, total opp from my gal. haha!

Maplemummy,
I called the gynae when I tested +ve and they gave me a slot for last week. I asked for a later date (next week), hope can see heartbeat by then too.

Hi

I just tested positive using Clearblue over the weekend. Due date would be in end March as per my own calculation.

I think I'm only 2 weeks plus preggy and is contemplating to see a gynae on the fifth week. Should I go and see a doc now or only book the appointment when I'm in week 5?

Any advise?

Maplemummy: *wauves*
happy.gif
Hi!!
Ya i hope so...

BB: my no 1 is boy, 14 months. Im hoping for a gal. heheheh!!! complete family and close factory
happy.gif

Strongboy: I think week 5 is a little too early, is this your first? I would suggest after wk8.

Strongboy:Hi!! *waves*
happy.gif

Wow, it should positive so fast ah? You think i shd test now or wait till my menses day to check?

Strongboy:Hi!! *waves*

Wow, it showed positive so fast ah? You think i shd test now or wait till my menses day to check?

Anne, did you plan for it? My 1st girl is 14mth too..

BB: Ya.. try to ask for later date lah..
Strongboy: I agreed with Anne.

Alreadi passed the menses day. This is my no 2. I tested positive in week 3 for my no. 1. The gynae asked me come back 2 weeks later to hear the heartbeat i.e. Week 5. But week 5 I might be out of town. So wondering if I should see gynae now.

Strongboy,
is this your #1? For a peace of mind, maybe you would like to see the gynae earlier. But for some of the "seasoned" mummies, we would wait for 7-8 weeks when confirmed can see heartbeat.

Anne,
oh, ya, ya, typo. Wanted to ask if your #1 is a boy, hehe.

Strongboy,
oh, just read that you are a 2nd time mummy too. Then I guess you can go see the gynae after 7 or 8 weeks since you won't be able to see the heartbeat now.

Anne,
I also tested +ve around 3wks+, 4 days prior to my menses. You can get the Clearblue digital, that's quite sensitive, I think.
happy.gif

Maplemummy: For me yes i planned. For my husband i didnt tell him that im planning...heheheh!!! give him a surprise...hahahah!!!

Strongboy: if u go now, u can only see a sag. Thats wat i didnt for my No 1, i was excited and went to see at Wk 5. Dr ask me to go back in three weeks, later then saw heart beat. I can still remember it. So touching!!!

BB: ok now with all this information, im excited to try...I got a clearblue but waiting at home...heheheh!!! Im gng away for the weekend and rather let it wait till next wed for me to try...heheheh!!! keep the suspense. ;)

Hi Ladies,

I've also tested positive on 3 different tests last Saturday. This is an unplanned pregnancy as I already have 2 kids and quite near age gap. I went to see the gynae last Thursday and was not able to spot anything on the ultra scan and cervix scan so my gynae did a HCG blood test and I am 4-5 weeks pregnant. Will see her in 2 weeks and hopefully can see something by then.
happy.gif

Did HPT test two times..results: positive faint line

Confirmed with my gp yesterday, and yess, I am preggy.

since i have appointment with KKH, ( i am on clomid).. i am arranging a check up tomorrow..
Hope all goes well..

happy.gif

dudette: Hi, Congrats!!!
Is this your first pregnancy? Why on clomid? Im curious. My sister had a miscarriage at 6 weeks previously, and has been trying to convice for the last 1 yr, but not successful.

Hi all, I've my 1st spotting last nite..
this morning a 2nd spotting.. I've an appointment with my gynae today at 3pm.. is it ok to wait till then?

hello mummies & mtbs,

i shld be abt 6 weeks today. went to see gynae last weds on 5 weeks 3 days. could see the pregnancy & yolk sac. gg back on 19 jul, hopefully can see the bb heart beat then.
this would be my #2. first son is abt 19mths. edd shld be early mar. have been feeling sick these few days. puking started yday.

congrats to all who tested positive!!!

Hi,

I'm also test +ve 2 weeks back. Will see my gynae this Thursday. Base on calculation my edd should be early March.

Newmum777,

Is your spotting brownish or fresh red? If fresh red then u should go and see gynae asap.Anyway ur appointment is 3pm so
Should be okay. If can Now till u go out for appointment is best that u can bed rest.

Newmum777,

Good that u can forward your appointment early. Hope everything will work out well. Keep us updated.

Congrats to all.
happy.gif

Newmum777,
hope your visit turns out well.

I see that many of you have close gap for your #1 & #2, so nice. My oldest ones are already 4+, hope I can still remember how to handle a newborn.

Hi Anne Raj

Yes. my first time! I was on clomid as I dont ovulate. I ovulate on my 2nd round of clomid.

Sorry to hear about your sis. Is she on clomid too ?

Hi Dudette:
Thanks for the info...Im not sure what is her problem. She is going to see gyne soon, we will know after that. Knowing such tgs are useful..
happy.gif

Thanks
happy.gif

Dudette,
scanning for sac can be very early. Scanning for heartbeat will be roughly around 6-8wks. How many weeks are you now?

Hi mummies, when is earliest can see heartbeat? Am 6 weeks now and today dunno y got a bit brown spotting. Sigh.

Back