(2012/03) Mar 2012

aoxeze - yup. got 2 fresh maids, 1 ex sg and 1 transfer maid bio from fren. hubby hiam fresh maids looks like will abuse kids, transfer maid taken and this ex sg hiam salary low and SHE is considering coming here to work for me. -,-" she kip telling my fren says she is good in english, cooking and got exp in handling elderly n nb.

wah this chat is so active. any sahm here? are most of u having your first child next year? this is my second. I find it passes so much faster than the first one
happy.gif

what breast pump u gals intend to get? contemplating between medela and Ameda. any suggestion?

Daisy and Lusciousash: I was so tempted to watch the new Paranomal Activity 3 haha.. havent been to the movies for a long time manz!

Talking abt helpers, anyone know of good and cheap part-time weekly helpers?

Welcome & congrats misspiggy

Edj: no luck as SAHM and am a FTM. Have not start researching or buying any baby stuffs

blitz, luck?? stimes it's prob better to be working Lon. haha my older son is 2.5years old now. super active plus I just sent my maid back to the agent so sup ere tough on me. got to feed my son do some housework...huh....

edj: cant afford to be SAHM lor... ur replacement maid is coming in soon I hope.. in our condition, do hsework is so tiring

Blitx & Daisy, trip was good. My gal especially enjoyed herself at Disneyland. I told my hubby that we must save $$ to bring our children to Florida when they are older!

My hubby eyes roll when he heard that.

Just realized tt my hands are getting fatter, my watch also getting tight. Damned horrible, din eat as much as my 1st pregnancy still putting on weight so fast!

Mummies, just want to share that I hv a pair of dragon and Pheonix babies next year. Many mummies congratulate me on FB. Very happy... BB must be bz, so many mummies to update gender.

Hey, mummies can add me to FB [email protected]

Thanks.

Wow, all the brave mummies watching horror movies. i scare i will be too tensed, i wanted to watch Final destination 5 so much but have to give up. And i whenever there is animal appearing on the TV, i quickly cover my eyes...dare not watch...Kua zhang rite...haha

kaye, same here! my fingers grew fat that my wedding band n engagement ring cant fit in! Guess i can only wear them for a couple of weeks more! So sad!

Hello Mommies,
Am expecting no2, EDD is mid March and mostly likely having a boy. #1 is 20 month old girl. Appreciate if you could help to update list n add me in FB? Thank you!
happy.gif
)

Hi mummies, I m also due in mar 12. Being second time mummies, wishes to know some playmates for my second one. Now I am week 20 still can't see gender, getting excited like some of you.

dym - LOL !! cravings come fm drama

aoxeze - oh ! i intend to get stroller after baby is out , so still not yet decided =)

misspiggy - welcome & congrats .. added u in fb too =)

edj - i'm a sahm , having my 3rd baby next yr =)

blitx - haha !! maybe u should go and watch if ur buay kiasi type haha !! usually i watch horror movies den in e end , going to toilet also need accompany haha ..

seto - grats ! added u in fb too le =)

kaye - tats good for ur girl , she must be very happy , did she buy alot of stuffs fm disneyland?

esther - added ! =)

apple - ur email cant be found .. so cant add u

aniwae , why even animals u oso dont see? but final destination 5 really cant see , i puked right on the first bloody sight , lucky i watched online else the cinema gonna clean my mess !! haha

april - welcome !! guess most likely next scanning will know the gender alrdy =)

bubblegumz - added u too =)

Daisy, no we din buy too much stuff fr HK Disneyland. I only got her a Maire cat key chain. The parents too stingy!!! I think e merchandise in HK Disneyland not as good as those in US.

k@ye: Haha I can imagine the eyes rolling. I've told hubby that next year die die I must take a holiday since I've not taken one for so so long.. just hope the baby expenses are manageable.

Twins Happiness: Congrats! So nice to have a dragon/phoenix combination
happy.gif

Daisy: Depending on the type of horror, there are some which will "haunt" me for a while, so I need company to washroom etc. But for most, I get seriously scared out of my wits during the show, regret and complain that I shouldnt watch after the show etc, but after a while, I'm back to normal cos i know it's fake hehe.. hypnotise myself haha

How to join FB without letting other friends know I'm with BB har? So far, very very few ppl knows abt it

kaye - LOL !! nothing caught ur girl's eye? my sis bought tons of stuffs fm disneyland haha

blitx - usually , i cant hypnotise myself =(

sometimes take me few days to forget abt it , cos usually its thai horror show which i donno the actor or actress is who

the fb group is a private de , cant see wat is posted nor ur frens cant see ur in the group either .. =)

oh.. I dont watch those thai types.. those are too scary.. rather not take the risk.. but I've not been to the movies for a long long long long time.. seems to have become a hermit!
sad.gif

blitx - like tat den got the kick ma .. haha !

haha , before baby pop , should catch some movie with hubby and enjoy the 2some world first

i usually only bring kids to cinema to watch their cartoons , my own movie i usually watch online

First it's the MS, now it's the LS ... Sobs ... I'm already not eating much this round, still MS/LS, duno bb enough to absorb anot ...

mummies!!! is your second/third pregnancy tougher than the first??!! omg lor!!! i was on the verge of puking this morning. i am still having MS?!?!??! 17 weeks le leh!!! tell me i am not alone.. hahaha!

momoko, i also LS sometimes...

Daisy, was told to rest then still feeling tired so haven't been out.. Must make sure I catch all the movies I want before popping manz..

Upset I can't go sentosa's spooktacular
sad.gif
what a Halloween ..

Drypantz: I'm still having MS too
sad.gif
but it comes and goes

Momoko: dont worry too much, ask ur gynae for advice?

blitx, yah shld go watch as much as u can!!! when bb comes out really got no time to go liaoz unless u want to put ur bb with ur parents/in laws and go on dates with your hubby lah... anyway, dun worry so much abt the weight now lah... eat what u can just dun overeat.. i gained 22kg for my 1st pregnancy and lost almost all
happy.gif
so got hope one! jia you!

im also sad that other pple can go for halloween party but i cannot go.. boohoo!!! i miss my cold cold beer, sashimi, coffee and pineapples!

pearlyn - ur email pls? =)

momoko - enuff to absorb bah , i had ms and ls fm wk 12 to wk 18 like tat ..

drypantz - my 3rd is the toughest !! my previous was totally a smooth journey lor ! sian

blitx - maybe wen u got better and got more energy den u go out lor , i been bed ridden since i got pregnant but everytime i still run out sometimes

now got better with no MS , i will go nearby to have my food cravings

daisy, congrats! hahaha.. go go eat what u r craving for if not your bb will drool a lot next time! :p good excuse to eat! whee~

Daisy, my gal wants to buy alot but we restricted her to one item. I got myself one coin fr disneyland only. Dun see any pt buying

drypantz: any secret to losing all the weight? I feel like a humpty dumpty in my own point of view.. very uneven spread of fats, upper arms, upper thighs and stomach..

Daisy, are you ok? I'm not bedridden, but just feel tired easily so no mood at times to venture out..

Any of you having expensive taste bud now.. I've been drinking more expensive beverages, eating jp and kr food.. terrible.. it's not crave, just that after these food, I dont feel that bad, less belching/burping/nauseous

Anyone went for the KKH aqua exercise? Any review?

drypantz - yeah ! good excuse ,i even had some sashimi , i said it was my girl who wanted LOL !

kaye - for adults nthing much rly , my sis crazy over mickey mouse so .. she spend so much over there , the things she bring back is like , stuff toys , keychains and those put for nice nia lol

blitz - i'm fine now alrdy , just that quite often bleeding so gynae dont allow me move ard lol ! but now can feel baby kicks everyday so i'm not so worry like previously

i got tons of cravings but my cravings very wide so quite ok , cheap goes like beehoon and porridge until sashimi the most exp i guess haha !

the first time i had my sashimi and i didnt puke , i realise my baby love it =.= after that i tried steam fish and she make me puke everything out including my breakfast .. zzz

wow.. can we eat sashimi? Gynae say no raw stuff.. not even my favourite salad.. been disciplined in this area.. but I snack too much.. chips, chocs, sweets, cold drinks..

blitx, no secret leh... breastfeeding will help u to lose weight one... then i also cut down on carbo (but still must eat well lah, cos bf-ing)... think was quite busy at work and at home and din have time to snack so eventually slimmed down lor.. my tummy still flabby lah.. lots of loose skin...

daisy!!!
u took sashimi>!?! i dun dare to take leh.. my hubby will be very unhappy if i were to take man... that time i secretly take crab and coffee then end up hospital 1 day (though i dunno if really is due to that lah.. but the day after i ate i spotting liaoz...).. now i am super KS!
your bleeding ok le mah?! i also spotting that day! then warded and doc asked me not to move too much also...
sad.gif
i very worried.. am on hormone pills now... hope will be okay...

drypantz: cant eat crab? I had chilli crab a few weeks back

Is there any signs to tell whether one can bf or not?

Is there tell-tale signs that one's cervix might not dilate to 10cam? Trying to see if I shld opt for natural or C-sect

blitx, i also dunno leh.. i read that can eat, but maybe not so much bah. i also never eat much so i dunno if it is the crab or the cofy or the lack of rest.. really dunno...

think BF need to wait till the baby pop then will know one. actually everyone can bf one lah.. maybe if you have inverted nipples then harder but still possible one...

not sure abt the dilation part, but if u ask me, i will say go for natural as much as possible.

blitx - cannot eat la , just i'm those more buay kiasi type so i just eat lor .. LOL !

i guess for bf-ing , most likely everyone can but depends on the supply oni

for cervix , i guess depends on individual , tats why some ppl go for emergency c section , my #1 i almost have to c section as i have high blood pressure tat time and after quite long , still not dilated but gynae said he will drag to a safe time wen i can natural delivery

he said didnt wan to leave a scar on me as i'm quite young tat time , so for his faith in me , i manage to delivery with the help of vacuum extract , actually i alrdy give up , yelling to gynae ask him to c section me , but he didnt bother me and continue to ask me push LOL

on the last mth b4 delivery , usually gynae will talk to u on the chances to natural or c section

for crab they say eat too much den baby come out will touch here touch there , like many hand many leg .. same goes for sotong

drypantz - yup !! i took tat , my hubby didnt know raw food cant be eaten so he's ok haha ! oldie times oni cannot eat 'liang' food so he donno raw is a NO now haha

my bleeding quite ok le .. just gynae told me rest more , now stopped for 1mth like tat , i stopped my pills also le , lazy to pop all the time , to me as long i feel the baby kicks everyday , i'm not so worry anymore

yup , as long think positive and be cheerful , baby will be fine ! =)

pearlyn - added ! =)

The crab thingy, I duno how true it is but I really heck and juz eat then my girl really very itchy fingers! Sot his time round I try not to eat as much as possible. =P

I actually eat everything from sashimi to chilli crab but I realized my skin is allergic to seafood so I cut down on seafood.

Hey mummies,

Do you all exercise regularly?
Some pp say walking can help to aid smooth delivery.

Im also looking for a maid. Any recommendation for maid agency?

tine17: I started swimming two weeks back. Walk in water is better for yr kneecaps. I do hv leisure walk too. It's good for us. I'm looking for a helper too. haven't start my search.

momoko - i guess most kids are like tat but wen they grow up shld be ok bah haha !!

kaye - did u allergic to seafood after pregnant? or before alrdy like tat?

tine177 - ya walking aid in natural delivery !!

if body is well and cant take it , simple exercise like prenatal yoga is good also =)

Daisy: hear too much abt E-C-sect, that's why worried.. Thought next visit got to decide on the type of delivery?

Tine77: haven't start exercising.. No motivation.. Wanted to swim but a bit sianz, don't know which pool to go.. So far, procrastinating only

Anyone tried prenatal yoga? Good?

Back