(2012/03) Mar 2012

Morning all!

Daisy: Hard to ask a lot though cos I think my gynae has certain charges. But so far, think I ask a lot already, asking the assistant too, who's very helpful
happy.gif

hl_milk20: you mean you can shift the tummy around? I've not had that. But I know it can get so hard and tight after makan

ET: no worries
happy.gif
I was trying to figure out and kinda guess what FTM meant too

Momoko: I used to take Mac/KFC almost everyday. Think there is an overdose of junk food, so in my 1st tri, I was very repulsive towards it.. now I started taking a bit without feeling nausea

gentle beaks: Welcome and congrats. I bought waistbelt extender (brand belly belt) at mothercare if I'm not mistaken. I'm using it now but it can only fit 2 pants which are loose at the thighs.. all my other favourite slim cut pants cant work cos I cant even pull it up
sad.gif

But you can try it.. it's kinda useful since I've not got round to buying maternity clothes.

Dym,
hi! You are "back". :D

Oh, Your EDD pushed back for almost 2 weeks ... but then EDD not "zun" also. hehe.
So what's the "not-confirmed" gender? Boi boi?

Re: Fair
Those going tomorrow must feeback here, k? Then the rest will know worth it to go on Sat/Sun or not.
happy.gif

BB - back to talk cock.. LoL..

edd v zun for #1 except in last trimester. anyway, i dun care la. Baby is much much much more bigger than a month ago! I wanted to wait til its confirmed den announce leh.. Although Dr Ang quite zun la. LOL..

ET: I am in my last day of 18 weeks, but still feeling nausea. haiii

Blitx: eh not i shift my tummy around. haha how shld i describe it.. hmm it get really hard since the beginning of this week and it will move around itself throughout the day. More obvious when i am lying down. Got my hubby to touch, and he find it amazing too as only certain part is hard and the rest is soft. according to my gynae, he said is the womb that is moving around. Wondering if womb = baby?? lol if so feel more relieve as i know bb is moving inside me and can feel where exactly is at..

Re: expo fair
Mummy going tomorrow can feedback if it worth to go ma.. intend to go on sat if not feeling too tired since got john little fair to walk walk see see

Dym,
oh, I see. Ok ok. hehe.

Twins,
you know your genders too, right? Also wanna confirmation? haha!

Actually my gynae also didn't give me the confirmation, just said most likely. I hope he's right la cos I'm all prepared for a gal already. :p

BB: Dr Ang say better wait for detail scan. Becos last month I say, "R u sure? If confirm, I wanna go shopping le." Then he's afraid I buy salah, so he ask me to wait hahahha.

Baby fair: they are more or less the same in my opinion. Probably just a few different exhibitors. They usually have pampers/huggies who have bigger booths, sometimes there is nepia/goon diaper booth. Cord blood banking, insurance, photography (packages) like prenatal shots etc, prenatal massages/items like palms,breast pumps, maternity clothes, toys,shoes,strollers,cots, pigeon booth, food sampling sometimes... basically a mini taka baby fair.

My advice is maybe have something in mind, a list etc and have a rough idea of the market price (sorry im super aunty ;p) not all sale items are exactly cheaper compared to outside.

Else you will end up buying everything you see :) because some friends are not sure what to get you and you can request for those items that you need. Eg my colleagues came together and got me a high chair that I was looking at. Now the high chair is at my colleague's place as my girl outgrew it and is suitable for her baby son. Same for some toys as well.

Haiz ... could be some readers went to kpo and sorted the list. I'll pull out the new MTBs and input into the old sheet I saved earlier on.
happy.gif

I copied the new MTBs into the old list liao. "Old" MTBs data should be correct but maybe the new ones will have to double-check theirs.
happy.gif

Dym,
I changed your EDD too.
happy.gif

Another way - I lock this doc then those wanna add can pm me? Else it always get jumbled up. :S

Twins,
no problem. Better than the info always get jumbled up.
happy.gif

Let me figure out how to lock the doc 1st, hehe.

GG/K@ye, but I miss junk food. I miss popeyes, Wendy's and so much more. Oh this bb likes curry a lot too, those more sourish type though. Prata, I now can take abit but limited to the bawang prata only. N this fellow high maintenance sia, likes jap food, dim sum n bamboo clams!!! Getting broke before even popping!!!

BB, I duno how to input as my EDD coz m supposed to b 4/4/2012 but my gynae say I need to pop mid Mar @.@

Hi mummies,
I had this hue maternity pillow shipped in from US. around $200 plus, letting go at $50. very good condition and great for supporting the back. collect at bukit batok. sms 96922155 for photo.

Momoko,
no prob, can just input as 4/4/2012. My EDD I also put as 6/3 though I'll most likely be delivering mid Feb.
happy.gif

blitx - didnt u took package fm gynae? my consultation is free so ask how long oso nvm , as long as he's patience enuff .. but lucky , my gynae very nice , can slowly explain all e way haha

esther - actually i only started to ask when i'm having my 3rd , previously i nvr ask anything , other den boy or girl , is baby healthy den i nvr ask anymore .. even my gynae said that i grown up over the yrs he last saw me , tat time he said i was like a little kid only haha !!

i still prefer last time ,when i didnt ask much and didnt worry much too .. lol now worry this worry that .. so mafan ..

i read fm a forum that MOE by the year 2013, examinations for Primary 1 and 2 will be abolished ..

any joyful mummies ? lol

Tine, 4D scan is an optional scan done usually at 32 wks onwards to capture bb inside ur tummy on video
happy.gif

Yippee!!! My older girl only turn 2 yrs this mth, no exams for her!!!!!

Lots of things to prepare for baby arrival. Can anyone share what to buy n which brand is better?

Do you organize spree to buy baby clothes online? Anyone working Around raffles place? Can organize a meetup.
happy.gif

I have been pondering whether to just have one baby or two. Various people have been telling me the baby will be lonely if he or she is the only child. But it's so tough to bring up kids. Huge responsibilities! Im thinking maybe we can form a group where the kids can play with each other. Then there will be no difference whether he or she is the only child or not haha

HL: so i guess our EDD is the same... in Mar? i'm glad that i'm out of the nausea stage, damn terrible lei. hope u'll get out of it soon.

any mummies here see Dr Loke at Tampines?

Tine, better to hv 2 children coz it's quite stressful to be e only child when I saw my nephew. All the focus & attention is on him & he can't breath at times!

In my case, my Fren is e only child. Both she & her mum contact cancer & my Fren is worried abt her father if she will to pass away b4 him. So at least, having another child, might be there for e father.

Financial is a huge constraint in sg due to the high living and education costs but I still prefer 2 kids coz I'm an only child and even though I was given everything that I asked for, I was really lonely and now the burden of taking care of both parents is on me alone. Very stressful.

Momoko, I m nt e only child but my 2 younger siblings are overseas. So I m like e only child now coz I got to take care of my parents so I could understand ur situation.

I think sg is still nt so bad. I saw e children in HK, their parents piled them w lotsa material stuff. They wear branded stuff, imagine using lesportsac brand bags as school bags!! But they re nt happy at all, everything is so competitive. To go to kindergarten, they must also go for interviews!

The worst thing is I lectured my gal ytd at a temple for playing w those queuing stands. The auntie working there instead asked my gal whether is she frightened or hurt by e queuing stand tt she is playing w!!! Piang!! I really faints!!

So I think sg is still ok despites e high cost of living & education.

Morning mummies
happy.gif

i am having bad sore throat and flu for the past few days... throat hurts like nobody business...

tml going to see Dr Phoon again any mummies going? hopefully can see the gender of the baby tml!

Tine177: i work near raffles place
happy.gif
hehehe

Dear ladies

Sincere apologies for intruding. I have a Baby Bjorn - used less than 5 times when I had my girl.
If you are interested, I am ok to let go to any offer above $60. Last Bought at $120.

I also have an electronic Casio Piano to let go at $120. Totally new. Normal retail price above $200.

Pick up : Along north east line.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks and cheers !.

6189789.jpg
6189790.jpg
6189791.jpg

I agree with what some said about having 2 or more kids.
I have a friend who's a single child and when her mum passed away, she was all alone handling the funeral and going thru the period. So sad ...

With more kids, they can share the load of taking care of the parents (though can't really depends on kids nowadays) and watching out for one another when parents are not around.

I agree with mummies too that 1 child v lonely. They have no one to play with at home or grow up with. And next time when they grow up, no siblings for support if anything happens etc. Is quite poor thing lor. Have to remember we can't be there for them forever, and u know blood thicker than water. Even if they have many friends, is different from sibling.

Even my boy now I see he like starting to wan to be with other children but not so many chance lor, except during weekly classes or sometimes go playground. So am happy he will have a sibling soon. He very funny, been kissing my belly and say bb! But heard a lot of frens say is a different thing when mei mei comes out! That's when they realise having a sibling also means fighting for things/pple that used to belong to him only..hahaha!

Posted on Friday, October 21, 2011 - 11:20 am:   
Hi moms, 
I hv a few items for sale. Please sms me at 91558725 if you are interested.
1) medela swing breast pump bought 14/8/2011 (warranty till aug 2012), Used barely a mth as i hv not enough milk supply.Will throw in 1/2 bottle of greenlife fenugreek capsules(increase milk supply) and 14 pieces of medela pump and save breastmilk bags. $260   
2) medela washable breast pads, very new and good condition $12
3) 4 pieces of nursing bras size roughly 36B (hv different hook sizes to adjust) selling at $6 each or $18 for all
4) 2 pieces of cotton nursing pajamas from Spring at NEX, bought at $49.90, worn less than 10 times, very good condition. Selling at $12 each or 2 for 20. Blue in color size: small
5) medela breast shields with carrying case for occassional sore nipples from BF. $12
6) quinny zapp xtra baby stroller (blue), suitable from newborn to 4 yrs old. Used less than 10 times, in brand new condition but decided to sell as hubby bought a jogging stroller from US while on business trip. $420.

Prices are slightly negotiable, but please don't quote ridiculous prices. Will accept vouchers from Fairprice, Giant, Takashimaya instead of cash. For item no.2, 3, 4 and 5, willing to exchange for baby items.

Juz saw bb this morning after one long month. Feeling so happy!!! Bb like ballooned! My gynae say bb fat fat. Haha. But I put on only like 400g. Phew!

Back