(2012/03) Mar 2012

Hallo ladies!

Last fri nite, I feel movements while I was talking to her. After that, I got my gal to talk to her. Even more movements, responding to my gal. It's quite amazing!

BB: yes i knw..i will
happy.gif

i duno if i can feel my bb not..but smtimes can feel the heartbeat lower abdomen i wonder if is mine or bb one..i guess nw 16wks not all mummies can feel right? thus those 1st time mummies usally wil be slight later..

<font color="000080">GG &amp; momo >> Thank you!

Sarah >> Aiyoh don't go and read those things lar, scare yourself only. Drink more water today, and tell baby to drink also! Yar 1st time mom usually won't feel so early... I read one website say 20weeks then confirm can feel.</font>

Sarah, i not sure if i really felt it anot. cos i 1st time mom.. but on sat night when i was reading a childbirth book from Wong Boh Boi at TMC i suddendly felt 1 knock...

Sarah, results out in about 12-14 days. U can also call ur gynae check if they dun call after 2 weeks. My clinic was terok, forgot to call us and made us so worried. Hubby called them to check.

Keep your thoughts positive! Generally the risk of ds is v low. The oscar is only a probability and sometimes not accurate as it depends on bb position, your age etc. End up made us so worried.

My hubby bought me many bottles of clarins oil and bring me shopping for maternity clothes a few days before we got the results. Guess he wanted to show me his support and belief that the test will be fine. But I just keep them and din remove the tags on the clothes, because still worried i won't get to use them. The moment I confirm the result, first thing I took out all my new clothes to wear!

But pregnancy is a long journey. Till we have bb safely in our arms, we will still worry one la.

momo: No I won't be keeping the stem cord this time since #1 already in the bank. Will donate to public bank so that if anything happens I can still use.

BB, momo &amp; thethysea: So far I think I only felt my bb moved once! Either I'm insensitive (when I had #1 I seldom feel the movements too) or too fat to feel anything ;p But agree that usually at nite esp when you lie down on bed gettting ready to sleep.

SarahK: I think you shouldn't see those pics. Good luck to you &amp; mommies doing their amnio this week!!

GG: I bet it was really a huge rock removed from your heart when you heard the good news
happy.gif
I can imagine the stress! It's as stressful as me waiting for clinic to call me to confirm my pregnancy test after every IVF tries!

GG, till the kid grow up into adult to the mum still a BB. MIL got reminded of her own pregnancy time, suddenly remembered all her children as kids and newborn! hahaa
next day, hubby fell sick, she came all the way bring soup for him, call up at night as though he's a little child
happy.gif

Jo,
my MIL asked my hb to be careful when he crossed the road yesterday. I thought it was funny. Now that you mentioned then I think could be the same reason too. suddenly their children become kids.
happy.gif

Sarah,
yes, yes, I felt movements at the lower abdomen too. Should be your bb moving.
happy.gif

Dear mummies &amp; mummies to be,

Sorry to interrupt.
I've got 1 bottle of Clarins anti stretch mark oil to sell at $60 include normal postage. I think retail price is $80 plus. Let me know if anyone keen
happy.gif

Momo, I'm keeping the cord again. Got siblings discount ma. N no. 1 have but no. 2 dun have like not bery fair so we decided to juz keep lo.

Sarah, dun worry too much, quite of a num of my frens have positive results for the 2nd test and went on to have healthy babies. Jiayou!

Momoko: i dun hv ur hp number, we are mtb again so qiao... let's exchange hp number. i pm u... u sms me can? dun pm me my email account kanna lock... haha cant read my pm..

Zelda, yes!

Jo, u r right. Till now my mum fuss over us too. Sometimes they over do we get irritated as we so big adults le! Now I wonder if next time I also like dat. In parent's eyes, child forever child no matter how old we grow already. But I hope I can kan de kai when my kids are older. Is impt for kids to b independent so no good to b over protective. Easier said I guess
happy.gif

Hi all,

anybody already signed up for cordlife?
i went to the seminar last Sat. at first didn't have attn to sign up immediately so didn't search for info. but end up sign up w them last Sat.

just find out if we have a referral, we can get a special price.
r u aware of it? how much difference?
and the initial cost is different for different hospital?

Momo_mummy, okie dokie. So qiao indeed lo. N ur pri sch classmate happens to b my bestie some more! We very you yuan leh!

<font color="119911">Hi Mummies!

ive the following vouchers you might need it. pm me if u interested. open for exchange for token.

2 x Maternity Exchange voucher, 10% off purchase of maternity &amp; nursing wear &amp; lingerie valid till 30 Sep 2012

1 x $5 Off for any 3 pks purchase of Huggies Newborn 24s or Small 44s in a single receipt valid: 30 April 2012

1 x Drypers Weewee Dry 2pcs in a pkt for 3-7kg

1 x Drypers Soft 2 pcs in a pkt for newborn</font>

Hi all, Gd morning!

K@ye, Gd morning! I will wakeup in d morn around 5+ then can't get back to zzz... Awhile later when I toss around on bed, I fell aslp around sixplus, by the x I wakeup again go work always late... I v sick of gg to work although I got no ms at all... I jus hate taking train to work but sometime no choice cos Hb working shift work..

K@ye : before that i also like that.... now i try to drink water honey before i go to sleep.... half cup n slowly drink.... then can sleep well i not sure it work on u or not.....

but midnight i still wake up for pee pee...

Good morning ladies

K@ye : i do wake up in between my sleep for toilet break ... so end of the day i feel tired .... i try to control my water in take ... so far i only wake up between 2-3am for toilet break. consider good liao because i can wake up 2-3 time in between previously ...

K@ye, I have prob sleeping at nite too, most times its coz of heartburn and need to go toilet. Always fall asleep only at 3ish am close to 4am. But this is so much better than my last pregnancy whr I can't sleep coz I'm hugging my toilet bowl every nite till I dun get to sleep. =P

elle : do you drink water at night too ? if yes maybe u can cut down ur water level ... it works for me ....

Jo : i also fee tired

Morning mummies! Nobody active today?

Nowadays I like to slp on my back. I wonder y the change cos I like slping on my sides during 1st trimester.

GG: I posted this in FB group &amp; you may want to check it out
happy.gif
According to mommies, can try ASOS &amp; Moms En Vogue (or smtg like that). U go take a look as I don't login to FB so frequently ;p

Dym: Ya, FB v active than this forum now
happy.gif

Finally back at work after 4 days of MC. I have to use here cos FB is barred at work.
Lus, talking about sleeping, I have even a worse posture. sleeping on back with my legs wide open. Maybe my baby hinting that he wants to come out naturally instead of c-sect.
talking about clothes. going to check out asos.com

Dym,
yalor ... my office no access to fb leh. :p

GG Lee,
some were recommending ASOS (online), EGG maternity shop and Carrano. You can check them out.

Morning mummies.. back after MIA for so long.. kekeke

elletwins: I have that same sleeping position! But can only last a while. Hubby keep asking me to shut my legs.. Hahahah

Dun lah.. dun chat in fb on Monday and Wed and Fri lah.. my stupid company block fb
sad.gif
come back come back here chat lah.. Hahaha

Me too very tired, now everyday wake up at 3am cannot go back zzzz... always high tide at 3am pee liao cannot sleep.... my back is aching...
sad.gif

Just did some shopping @ ASOS. Bought 2 leggings, 1 top and 1 dress. Cost me 50 pounds, which is about SGD100. Gosh! Can really earn big bucks from selling maternity clothes.

luckily my co didn't block fb. But they block msn!

momo_mummy: you work part-time coz of this pregnancy?

elletwins: SGD100 for 2 leggings, 1 top and 1 dress is cheap liao loh. Imagine shopping in sgd for 1 dress. Cost more than 70 liao.

BB: hahaha.. yes i work mon, wed and fri for now... if not i keep taking MC my boss cannot take it... Haha... but pay cut lah cos work less days... so at least i wont feel so sleepy cos next day can zzz later... hehehe
u in my FB?

Behappie: I work part time since i got number one... how i wish i can be SAHM but hubby hvnt earn enuff to keep me at home yet... hehehe this morning my eyes can hardly open, didnt want to come to office at all.. getting more and more lazy...

Haha...me first time buying, so take cheaper items to buy and see how is the quality before buying more.
momo, good idea. come to think of it. i barely could work 5 days a week since I got pregnant. I am pushing it if I can work 3 days straight. so how long is such an arrangement?

Elletwins: forever until i quit... haha i lazy to work lah plus i miss my boy very much... come work also think of my boy... haha then if no 2 comes i think i totally no mood to work oredy... trying to find things to work from home... hahaha

Momo,
you are SXXXX OXX? Can't recall if we are friends in FB. :p Can add me if not.
happy.gif

So nice, able to work alt. days. Then who takes care of your #1 on those days that you are working?

Momo, high five! Me too...but still long way...at least got 6 more months of pregnancy + 4 months maternity leave + 2 months of notice before we can think of that...haha

Back