(2012/02) Feb 2012

Hi,

I am selling away my breastpump.
It is a Hygeia Enjoye Bundle with the Hands-free set sold by mumsfairy.
http://www.mumsfairy.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=31&productid=137

Retail price is $650, selling at only $500.
Only used 1 month, about 5 times. Condition is 9.8 / 10

This pump has many good reviews. It can be found at http://www.mumsfairy.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=30

Please sms me at 92980177 if you are interested.

Thanks.

Planet, thanks. the wait for scan was fast n the process was 30mins. I was really impressed that bb can keep changing position during the scanning session. Now waiting to see my dr to review the report.. He was held up at another clinic.. He just arrived only n clearing the back logs of those in front of me... Haiz..

Jen, can use. But mus really be hardworking to use. Like my friend, too tired and lazy to use. Also cos her period coming soon so she tot its safe. In the end she got it, #3. She say next time mus be super hardworking liao. She don wan #4.

Want to share my special moment last evening. My #1 lean his face on my tummy and shouted "di di" and then kiss my tummy. I think my bb will be happy hearing his brother calling him from outside my tummy. Btw, they can hear sounds from outside the womb now.

NC: me too, confirmed stop at 2. cannot imagine no 3 is also a boy. my boy keep telling me is meimei. maybe he know i want a gal.

Linda: i still ask my gynea to triple confirm but he say boy difficult to become gal but there is still possiblity that gal become boy cos they hide their kuku.

me too, no need to browse the gals dept now. next time no daughter to go shopping/dress pretty to go out together. Kiasu mummy still tell my husband that next time all my watch, jewellery, bags i keep for her. give good reason to shop shop shop and hb helps to fund some of it. now all have to pay myself
sad.gif

Jascmy, soo sweet...can picture the cute fellow kissing your tummy, really melt my heart!

My detailed scan on sat straight after I flew back. Hope BB not tired, can still have energy to do somersault.
happy.gif
You ladies are hoping for bb gal but I'm wishing for bb boy to please all the elderly in the family. Stressed...

Mummies or Mums-to-be,
Any of u buying an infant car seat?
I not sure which brand/model is good.
And also cant decide on infant car seat (use up to 12 months) or those convertible types (use up to 4yrs old)..

re car seat: i think convertible type is more pratical. my infant seat comes with the stroller thug. my kid hardly sit in the infant car seat in the first 6 mths unless it is only me and him.

Bb should be trained to sit in car seat fr birth. Is v dangerous if bb dun sit in car seat. We adults hv seat belt to provide us. How abr bb? I m getting an infant car seat that can fit onto a stroller. Bb sleeps alot. That is to prevent disturbing the bb when he/she is sleeping.

Congrats to those mommies who did the detailed scan and confirmed gender!
happy.gif

I can't wait for my turn next week!

anyone starting kegel exercise already ?

i reply all tml...

Btw im ordering the cloth diapers already.. will be about $20+ range per diapers after shipping+cloth diaper.

Now they having offer for their cloth diapers, will order by tml nite, keen pm me..

Hi mummies, am back to work today! Have gone for detailed scan yesterday and as Dr. A told me 2 weeks ago, it's a girl
happy.gif

Did any of your gynaes tell you they might not be around to deliver during CNY? My gynae mentioned yesterday and said if I want to look for other gynaes who will definitely be around, I should... sigh, need to start looking and visiting new gynae maybe :/

Chewie, my gynae already stated upfront she won'g be ard during cny and there will be a stand-in gynae. Nurse told me if i mind, it would be best to switch gynae right fr the start so the gynae who doing the delivery would have ur full pregnancy records

Al> do more research.. They are filsmy not durable.. Easily leak.. The above is a very good brand which is the cheapest in cloth diapering and very die hard plus as good as bum genius.. Price should be on the lower range of $20 around $22 like tis or lesser.. As idk conversion rate now so I can't advise..

ginger> u can try again,#2, nvm la haha..

whitefreckles> Cause was very very early, about 12-13weeks.. very inaccurate but he has never been wrong lah.. but when correct im already 14+wk.. so maybe too early.

Serene123> haha, can la try for #3 lor..

NC> Either u pput the none hormonal IUD lor. take note got 2 types..

At least u all can use condom, im sensitive to non latex and latex condom.. Super sian

Linda: if no 3 boy how? don intend to take the risk. cos my hb wants to stop at 1. so this one he say all the suffering i ask for it. cos i still having some bad ms, much more tired compared to my No 1. hb v mean, make me pay for all related bills for this bb. i also hv to take care of all education related expenses for all the children. pre-school already cost $1k+ per child/mth cannot imagine when comes to uni. i am working now so no need to worry but 20 years later who knows all jobs replace by foreigners.

chewie- my gynae also say the same, he will be away but he have other 3 good friends to stand by for him. also he hv not fixed his leave, so i stick with him. seems like CNY doc likes to go away.

linda; icic. dr ang told me most likely a girl at 17+ weeks.. i really really hope it is. cos' he was so quick to scan and conclude.

chewie;are u with dr ang too? he won't be around during cny?

cloth diapers; when they are still an infant, they poo quite a no. of times, means a lot of washing.. anyone has experience that washing is not much hassle actually? am considering it too..

serene; uni now is about 10k per year? depends on which uni too. raising a kid is sure not easy! plus you have to think about ur retirement fund too.. =p

whitefrekles: now he is already attending a mini-uni at $12k per year. exclude his enrichment. hope he can make it in future. if not it will be more than 10k next time, cannot imagine to sent him overseas than goes my retirement fund. :p

ironic cos i don even spent $1k+ on myself. my son, i need to get a maid $800+ (all in), education $1k+, insurance, food+milk+misc, these easily cost $2k+.

serene, your hubby really bad leh. So your kids is yours not his meh. He shld hav support his own kids leh. What is the mini uni you sending him to?? Curious.

Re: Car seat
Please get rear facing carseat, as the impact from front facing can rip out their head.. pls see this video for more information.
http://youtu.be/Y2DVfqFhseo

Whitefreckles> so advance, you dont worry! He was spot on since 14weeks+ for my #1 and #2!!

re: Cloth diapers, u got msn? U got u pm me i let u know more about modern cloth diapers, just put inside washing machine will do

Linda, quite true leh. Can see everytime my hubby brake, my #1's head will been force to go forward. Can imaging if its an e-brake or accident. The force will be even stronger. Now he is 1 yr old liao, so shld be ok. But for infants, best to rear face cos their neck have no support yet.

Maxiblur> Ok there is alot of Cute and funky designs you can choose from. And it is seperated by two piece, inside is called a insert. To wash it you just have to seperate the two piece and dump in the washing machine..

But for me usually i rinse the insert then place in the washing machine

linda0o- thanks for the link. Thats fast, so far I only get the stroller only. Will start to look around after detail scan on Saturday, keke.

maxiblur>haha cause i got 2 other kids mah.

jascmy> no problem u two pls keep me informed tonite as i waiting for the person to email me back

linda: $20 for one cloth diaper? wow. my CL will be using cloth diaper during my confinement, if i get 10 that's $200+?

re: car seat. i'm also planning to get those that can last from infant to 3-4 yrs. are there any that can be rear facing then later front facing? just a note to add, for mummies thinking its a waste of money getting an infant car seat for 6 mths, another plus point is that if u dont get bb used to car seat early, next time when they start using car seat they will cry and cry.

Maxiblur> nothint to take note.. as good as 100%

Planet> That price considered cheap liao lor.. and usually newborn will use more, so its about 10diapers at least a day.. U must think of long term, i regret nv invest earlier.

$20 a pack diapers now can only last 1mth.. SO u calculate 1 year i use how many already and my girl is approaching 3 liao..

I saw one such as planet say is combi but 700+ Mite as well buy two seperate one..

jascmy: i sent him to pat's schoolhouse. but nowadays mid range school for full day is ard this fees. plus next year, school fees increase by 10%.

jascmy: well maybe my hb from different school of thoughts. he is ok with cherie hearts but i am not. so since i insist, i have to pay. to him cc is leave him there. but to me, he should in a good environment. so far i like the school programme cos i busy at work the teachers will bring them out every 2 months on excursion expose them to different things ie drama, musuem, sentosa, etc.

i also feel once you go primary school stress will build up cos of exam. i want him to have a happy childhood and if mummy can afford will give him the best. how he turn out next time, we cannot predict but i have done my part as parent.

Serene, I am looking for a good childcare too. How has the experience in pat schoolhouse so far? Wats the rate now?

Whitefreckles, no I'm not w dr Ang.

Spoke to my cousin who is a nurse at mt e. She rec me another gynae
happy.gif
fingers crossed she is avail at cny... Will call tmr morn!

I'm inheriting a maxi cosi from my cousin. Her baby refuse to use and will be 1 yr by the time my baby arrives. I'll prob get another seat after baby outgrows it...

Hey Mummies,

Do you feel that your appetite is growing? I just had my dinner and I had 1 hotplate seafood fried rice, 1 dory fish wif fires and salad and guava juice. The waiters, waitresses were looking at me, wondering why a single woman is eating so much. I did finish up all-baby was really hungry I guess-the cafe manager was joking wif me when I asked for bill that me n baby very hungry people. So paisei..:p

Hi Jen, me too.. Eating so much nowadays.. I just bought a weighing scale n realized that I gained 2nd within 2 weeks! That's too much right? Any one track their weight gain?

Back