(2011 ) TTC for #2 BB

Hello gals.. have been very busy.. no time to come in at all..

Lynzi, hug hug.. we cycle buddy again.. AF reported on the same day as u, 23rd Feb.. haizz. i already know this mth no luck cos i was super busy during my O period. looks like next mth is the same again cos i m having my exam in 16 days. haizzz... my col (which i dun quite like) is preg too. Another col told me and i almost burst into tears there and then when spilled the beans. i was reeeeeaaaally upset, why her, why not me? why everybody get preg so easily, why i try like mad, do at the right time STILL don't have? i completely understand how u are feeling.. i dun think i wanna go and visit anybody who has just recently given birth either.. now reading ur story, i m tearing again.

U know i was so down that i actually went to see another TCM.. the one that Elise recommended at Clementi. He checked and said that there's NOTHING wrong with me, just a bit heaty. He suspects the prob lies with my hb!! i didn't even tell my hb that i was going cos we were simply too busy to do so.. haizz...

Anatasia, so fast 14 wks already.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] glad everything is ok with u and baby.. take care.

Fern, yes BD everyday once u see +ve OPK.. u can stop BD-ing 2 days aft ur LAST +ve OPK. Meaning CD17 +ve OPK (START BD-ING), CD18 still +ve, BD until CD20, just to be safe.

AF reported today, it was a 40 day cycle!!! breastfeeding really screwed my cycles! i never had such a long cycle.. always between 28-31 95% of the time..

currently it is my 2nd postnatal period, my baby is 15 months old..

can anyone advise on TTC while breastfeeding? i only breastfeed 4-5 times a day, really dun wanna wean just to TTC..dilemma..

charlotte,

im staying at oversea. so is paying by company insurance...here all is damn expensive..

is so easi get no1, not mean same apply to no 2...

ladies,

what is preseed? can somebody explain to me?

hihi everyone,

jiayou to ttc and lots of baby dust...

Anastasia, u are 14 weeks, me going 13 weeks, our edd is so close [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i also got a brandnew salvia ovulation scope to sell, anyone keen , pls let me know.

awbb: hw are u?

lynzi, continue to jiayou, and i hope u wil be blesswed with a little beanie soon [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I just tested and got a BFP.

BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST BABYDUST

I'm happy and relieved as I was hoping for a rabbit baby. I've been trying for 4 cycles. At the same time, I hope everything will be OK.

I sincerely hope all of you will graduate soon.

Just want to share with you what I have been doing TTC.

For the first 2 cycles, I was using the ClearBlue fertility monitor and KY gel. We BD everyday when the monitor said High or Peak. It was sure tiring.

When it didn't work, I went to seek advice from Dr Benjamin Tham. I did a HSG(?) test, that x-ray process to see whether the tubes are blocked. The radiographer mentioned that this test could actually help 'unblock' my tubes. I switched to Preseed too, to the doc's advice.

I continued to use the monitor in the morning but also used the Clearblue smiley face ovulation kit in addition to the monitor.

When the monitor said high for a few days, I still didn't get a smiley face in the mornings. However, when I started getting some cramps during the day, I quickly tested the smiley face in the evening and got the smiley face. We immediately BD that night and 2 more times thereafter on alternate nights, according to doc's chart.

I feel that this cycle, the key was I use the smiley face and tested in the morning and evening when I suspected I was going to O. I think preseed definitely helped too.

I feel that as long as we persevere, it'd be your turn very soon.

welcome mikiko ~ [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

fern - wads yr usual cycle like? u can start testing everyday, same time, btwn 10am to 8pm, from Day 10 of yr menses onwards... when u see positive/dark line, means going to O. so u BD that night and the next 2 days if possible. Continue to test opk, see if become negative or positive. the day u get negative, i think best to BD that night... day after then can stop BD...

pre seed is a lubricant. helps spermies swim to egg. also creates better environment for spermies to survive ~

thanks kanelmo for sharing ~ [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] hope i cn strike this mth~ * soaks in bbdust*

Megg: I m ok! Still nothing inside my tummy!!!! Urghh!! Anyway am going to Aussie during my O period. Hope can O this mth w/o clomid La. Sigh!! How's everything with u?? MS????

Kanelmo: CONGRATSSSSS!!!! I use smiley also. This month will work extra hard n hoot alt again!! So u didn't BD before u see smiley face? Only BD when u see n thereafter??

awbb, yes. got ms tht cme from late aftern all the way till bedtime. v restless n tired tis preg, unlike my first 1, it was smooth n i was enjoying the process...sighs

Megg: hahahahha! Nvm la, will be over when 2nd trimester starts. I always hear that ppl who get smooth preggy for #1 their #2 ms will be bad. Ehh when u knw the gender let us knw hor!! So excited for u!! When EDD???

awbb, well i hoping for ms to go in a week leh, coz i am stepping in trimester2 liao. my edd is suppose 2 sep.i am going to a new gynae nex week, so i tink cant tell gender so fast eh, sure be able to tell by earliest 16weeks or 5 mth detail scan. i juz wan a healthy bb.

oz is a nice place , i went there for honeymoon, so i wish u all the best. rem to keep ur moods happy n relax, seriously, i tink when u least expect it, baby will come. so mus enjoy the oz trip and find time to bed often ! ;p

btw, anyone wan to buy brandnew salvia ovulation scope ? i am thinking of selling my clearblue monitor too, any takers?

morning mommies..

i just bought the O kit and wondering when i can start using it cos its so ex and with so few pieces... and do we start BD when we c the smiley face?

Hi hi Mummies,

tested n cfmed with GP! It's good news! now still early stage of preggy have arranged a check up next mth. I really pray that this pregnancy is a smooth and trouble free pregnancy like my first one!

Oh ya think last time i mention that i refer to this web site http://www.yourdays.com/ to track my ovaluation date and aim for which gender. I try 2nd mth and manage to suceed. Now is to c this web site 'cun' about the gender. will update you all again!

those mummies TTC # 2 jia you!!!

**babydust to all****babydust to all****babydust to all****babydust to all****babydust to all****babydust to all****babydust to all****babydust to all****babydust to all****babydust to all**babydust to all****babydust to all****babydust to all**

babydust to all****babydust to all****babydust to all**babydust to all****babydust to all****babydust to all**

Genesis28 - Congrats congrats! When's

your 'calculated' EDD?

Gwen - According to the schedule provided by my gynae, if your cycle is 28 days, start testing on CD10. Once you get the smiley face, BD on that day and 3 more times on alternate days.

Mommies - I want to say I couldn't have done it without you. Now, I just hope everything would be alright.

Hi mummies,

Have not log in for quite sometime, my AF comes back today (after 1 year 9 month), but this cycle is the last cycle to get a 2011 baby, so will work extra hard. Mummies we got to jia you together.

Genesis28,

So you'll be joining the Oct 11 thread, I guess? What symptoms do you have? For me, it seems pretty normal for me except that when I walk a little faster, there is pressure down there. My appetite hasn't grown. I don't feel especially tired too. I don't know why. My gynae visit will only be in 2 weeks' time.

Sharon - jiayou jiayou!

Yup yup will b joining the oct 11 thread. For me no symptoms at all at the moment like my first pregnancy. Appetite start to increase Liao....

Mummies ask u all,are u all worried when #2 comes along how to handle #1 n #2?? especially those with limited family support n dun want a maid?

Hi ladies!

happy to heard some good news when I away ya!

congrts to genesis & kanelmo.

managed to BD on Wed & Thur (wif preseed), 1st +opk detected on Wed & lasted till Thur night, only turn -ve on Fri mrng (5am). Today will b my DPO2 still long way to go!!!

Charlotte, did u get a +ve OPK this month? Usually no EWCM means u have yet or did not ovulate. Are u on clomid? or any other medications such as antihistamines? These could all affect CM production..

As for yellow CM, it means u are heaty.. :p white is cooling, yellow is heaty.. i dunno what colour is gd man! let me check with my TCM doc tmr and let u know..

Fast read...

Piggywiggy!! Hugs!!! Then in e end did yr hubby go see dr tan??

Everyone pls keep yr hopes high!! Bfp

will come yr way soon!!!

genesis28 - My online calculated EDD is Nov 1. So I guess my real EDD will likely be late Oct, judging from my #1 pregnancy.

Are you a SAHM? I'm a FTWM with no maid. My #1 is currently being taken care by my mom. Even prior to #2, I intend to send my #1 to childcare when he turns at least 18m. He's currently on waitlist for 2 CC now. CC are so hot nowadays.

I haven't asked my mom whether she'd help to take care of #2. If she's unwilling, I'd send #2 to infant care. But the decision has to be made soon as infant care are also very popular.

Question for mommies - For your #1 who are at least 2yo, do they still sleep in the baby cot or mattress on the floor or a mini-bed? Where did you get those mini-bed? Will a 2yo be able to fall off those mini-bed? I don't really want to buy another cot but I think those normal single bed is too big and too high for a 2yo. Your comments, please. Thanks!

piggy, I tested on CD13 and CD14, no +ve yet on opk but got quite a lot of discharge on CD14. Today still got a bit....yellowish....maybe I a bit cold n I got pop 2 cold tablets, does it affect ovulation? I tested +ve on opk on CD13 for my past 3 cycles so wonder whats wrong? Anyway We still BD on CD14 n today morning just in case...dunno whats wrong....arrggg......so fustrated think this cycle gone liao... BTw I am not on clomid!

Good Mrng ladies!

Charlotte, u cont'd to test jz in case u O late this mth. By right u shd hv a +ve if nothing goes wrong jz be patient continue to test.

Kanelmo, I'm a FTWM my #1 in IFC. Very limited family support so everythin is on my own. I also thinkin abt the bed issue...currently # 1 sleepin in cot. Think will get another bed for #1 when the date is closer c how bah

*grabs all the babydust*

dpw, thanks!! let's jia you together!

lynzi, thanks for sharing. i'll take note of those. am really afraid of side effects.

i'm dpo9 today. btw, anyone knows which hpt over the counter is the most sensitive? clearblue? i want to do a test early cos this month my bbt chart first time so nice after O.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5159280.jpg]

Cheri - go buy this brand called forte from watsons. Very cheap, only 10.90.. Nt sure if stil on promo, if on promo, its 8+... supposed to b able to detect early! Gd luck!!

hi donkeymami

thanks for sharing

any difference b/w pre seed vs normal lubs?

i been trying many months liao.

recently heard 3 frends pregnant...sianz

why #2 so hard? always thot that first baby harder

A Big Hi to All!

High sensitive (20 mIU) OPKs for proper detection of LH surge (ovulation)

Ultra sensitive (10 mIU) HPTs for use as early as 4 days before missed period

Priced at $0.50 to $0.60 per strip. Free normal postage > 5 strips, fast delivery guaranteed.

Clearblue Fertility Monitor and 20 sticks @ $220

Clearblue box of 20 sticks @ $46.50 (with free HPTs)

Clearblue digital ovulation (smiley face) 7 sticks @ $45.90 *in stock*

Clearblue digital pregnancy with conception indicator (tells how many weeks pregnant) 2 sticks @ $27.90 *in stock*

Special packages incl Pre-seed, Basal Thermometer also available.

Please see my website at www.bbshop01.blogspot.com for more details or email [email protected]

Piggy,

pat pat hor dotn be sad...same here leh this mth I am damn busy before, during and after O..now also lost count which CD I am in..haizzz..not pinning much hope too.

Anyone have any idea whether we can take panadol extra (red box) during 2ww? sianz leh headache lah...the normal ones doesnt help...

donkeymami, thanks. i hope for bfp also. keeping fingers crossed. =)

misscandy, i found the fortel pregnancy test just now and bought it. it's still $8+ on promotion.

by the way, what ovulation kit is good ar? i see alot using clearblue, is it good? i saw in watsons just now but i think there is 2 types but both midstream kind? digital one i think

oops. fortel. hee ! cool ! maybe i shld buy 2 to standby for nxt mth... hee hee.. see how tmr...

yes pls let us knw when u test!!! kekeke! so exciting ~~

pinkpig - y no hope? hmmm wish u all the best hor !!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back