(2011/06) June 2011

Hi Elbarc, dont need to be worried. I believe the reason why your gynae only wish to see you on 11th Oct is because, at least you will be able to hear your bb's heartbeat on the 6 weeks onwards. So if you see him too early, you will only be able to see a black dot and nothing else and most importantly, normally 1st visit will cost you more than $150.

Hi everyone! This tread is movin so fast. I just came back frm holiday and miss all the topics [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

BTW, something to share. My mum n mil told me that chicken essense is v good to take now. Steam the kampong chix in a bowl & a smaller bowl inside(cup it dwn) ... after 3hrs, all the chicken essense is drained out n is v nutri to take it. Juz had it. Very yummy!

clueless - welcome!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

lynn - when yr next appt? any updates? hope ure ok! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Good morning ladies!

Anyone knows if a faint bluish line on clearblue compact test kit is considered a positive?? (=

Hey Pinky,

its a priviledge not to do housework. When i just got to know that Im preggy, my hubby also ask me not to do this and that. Then after a few weeks, he can just sit there and watch TV while im doing the laundry. Like he totally forgotten about it!!! Anyway, rest well.. BB is most important now!

Hi Japchae

It is definately a positive but have to retest the next morning or few days later. For me i got a faint positive on clearblue test kit, went to do hcg blood test it is 20iu/l. Haiz but i miscarriage few days later. Choi Choi Choi.

Hi crystal_april,

Thanks for the heads up. Kinda worried now, hopefully everything will be clearer in a few days time.

http://picasaweb.google.com/107435811188765719302/MummyBabyStuffs#

dear mtbs, sorry to disturb again. have added many new items. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i've alr delivered my gal & looking to clear the abv items. hope mtbs can find them of interest to u.

pls refer to abv link for related pics & descriptions. all items are described to the best of my knowledge. items u see in the provided link are all up for grabs (except for those that have been RESERVED), items once SOLD will be removed from the link.

if keen, pls SMS to 96495528 for fast deal. pls do NOT leave PM or postings in the forum as i'm unable to keep track of them. calls from unknown nos. will not be entertained.

here's wishing all mtbs a safe & happy pregnancy!

HI candy, my next appt will be on 4th oct. Haiz , gynae called n asked me to go dwn to collect medication for Candida (yeast infection)... then today have sme brown discharge... dunno should see gynae again or juz wait till next wk [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Cluelessger: hmmm doc ask me if i wan mc so i tell him okie lohz...haha

2ww: cant help cos the hse is very dusty..alot of construction work around my area in Sengkang.

My gynae ask me go back on 12 oct to see water bag..so these few weeks must be xtra careful...very paranoid though

Hi Pinkie

My last menses also 20 Aug. Went to gynae on 27 Sept saw the sac measuring 8.7mm with a gd hcg level. I did not get to see the heartbeat as it is only 5 weeks 1 day. Did u manage to see bb heartbeat? My next appointment is 2 weeks time must see the heartbeat by then.

my gynae just do a scan and say can only see a dot and urine test is faint positive in the evening

No blood test done.I am not sure I am in my how many weeks also..

Actually I am v worried ah.. ;(

How about visiting another gynae if u r worried. Beta hcg level must be around 1200iu/l before a ultrasound can be done. A faint positive, not possible to see anything on ultrasound. Do u know ur last menses date or when u ovulated, from there u can count how many weeks u r in.

my LMP is 22 Aug...so the gyane ask me to go back in 2 weeks time to check again

I am not sure when I ovulated also..haha...thats why my nick..cluelessger...really clueless ;(

Thomson-Hospital?Do I have to make any apptm?

so did you do ur scanning at 5 weeks?

I am v worried..but dun know what I shd do next ah

Hey we around the same time for LMP...me 20 aug. So should be around 5 to 6 weeks. Hmm but must depend your cycle day also. If around 30 days cycle u should be 5~6 weeks. 2 weeks later u should be able to see your bb heartbeat.

Er first timer i dun known can a not cause i have been with my gynae since last year. For me i just walk in.

Maybe call ur gynae ask if they do express blood test a not? I know many GP do blood test, express test only hospital have like KK, NUH, Raffles etc.

Hi,

Has anyone started experiencing ms yet? I think I'm in my 6weeks as according to the phone apps. But beside having tender breasts nw n cramping(2 wks ago)...dun feel anything. Dun even have frequent urination..is tis normal?

Mummy Wannabe

My cycle is 35 days so maybe although we have the same LMP, gynae still says cant see cos my positive is still very faint...doc says to go back on 12 Oct to see de sac

cluelessger

Im also worried cos i did not see de sac...so have to pray hard that 2 weeks later i will see sumthing on the screen

xixiger

I have been vomitting my BF since monday and feeling nausea throughout the day...but i guess im only in my week 4

Crystal_April - I used first morning urine for the test this morning. Maybe coz I'm about one, two days late, so it's too early for a clear positive then. What prompted me to test this early was coz of my dizziness... Anyway, I will do another test tomorrow morning coz now besides dizziness, I've slight headache too...

japchae:

Im 8 days late but still faint line so dun worry.

I very kiasu, testing everyday until it is dark line. so dun worry too much. as long as there is a line, you are preggie!!!

Pinkie your cycle is longer then my that explain why u can't see the sac yet. Not to worry u will see it on the 12 [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Japchae try to rest more since u are dizzy and have slight headache. Waiting for your gd news.

Hi,

Sorry to disturb, I have already delivered and looking to clear some brand-new and preloved baby and maternity items. Please refer to this link http://picasaweb.google.com/116194716505027587843/ItemsForSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCOf1kYbm-8Ta1gE#

for related pics and descriptions. Items include BN Avent Light Moisturizing oil @ $15, My brest friend nursing pillow, and Dale abdominal binder.

If keen, please PM or email me at [email protected] Thanks!

SOLD items will be deleted in the album, so it won’t be confusing.

PS: just to add, for every purchase for $15 and above, you get 5pcs of Drypers S for free. so for $30, u get 10pcs and so on. while stocks last!

Xixiger > Normally the MS only comes in in week 6. Unless you have a very strong hormones or having twins then you will start having MS earlier.. like end of week 5. But of coz, not all mummies will exp MS. Think better pray no MS coz a lot of mummies claim to be very xin ku in other thread.

Furthermore, im not sure phone apps takes your cycle into consideration when calculating your number of weeks but yes, the cycle days affect the number of weeks you are in. Your gynae is really experience coz he only sees you in week 5 but you got to be ready that you cant hear the heartbeat. But I guess you will be relieve cos you can see your sac. Then the gyynae will prob schedule you to go back 1 or 2 weeks later depending on the size of the sac to hear your BB's heartbeat! But remember ok, once you have any spotting(touchwood), just make an appt with the gynae and see him.

Pinkie > looking at your long cycle, it is no wonder you cant see your sac and have a faint line. The good news is that you are only into your 3rd week and next week will probably be your 4th week!!!!

Please ignore my earlier post...

Xixiger > Normally the MS only comes in in week 6. Unless you have a very strong hormones or having twins then you will start having MS earlier.. like end of week 5. But of coz, not all mummies will exp MS. Think better pray no MS coz a lot of mummies claim to be very xin ku in other thread.

Furthermore, im not sure phone apps takes your cycle into consideration when calculating your number of weeks but yes, the cycle days affect the number of weeks you are in.

Pinkie > looking at your long cycle, it is no wonder you cant see your sac and have a faint line. The good news is that you are only into your 3rd week and next week will probably be your 4th week!!!! Your gynae is really experience coz he only sees you in week 5 but you got to be ready that you cant hear the heartbeat. But I guess you will be relieve cos you can see your sac. Then the gyynae will prob schedule you to go back 1 or 2 weeks later depending on the size of the sac to hear your BB's heartbeat! But remember ok, once you have any spotting(touchwood), just make an appt with the gynae and see him.

Hi Pinkie & Crystal_april,

I went to see a GP yest. and did the urine test which resulted in faint pinkish line again. Doc also suggested to do a blood test to check beta-hCG level as she noted my LMP was 30 Aug, which I did. Report cld be back by tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well.

Have a good weekend to all!

2ww: I keep thinking im oredi in my week 4 leh...sighhhhh..i keep testing HPT every morning..good thing is it is getting darker but still not as dark as the control line.

japchae: remember to update us on ur result! mine also faint line when i first tested and den gynae scan and tell me de walls are thickening..so dun worry too much okie

Hi Cluelessger, i dun think they will be doing blood test at polyclinics. They will probably give you those urine test and ask you to test and if you are pregnant, then they will write you a referral letter. With the referral letter, you can go KKh at a subsidised rate.

if your main intention is to save money, then maybe you can visit polyclinic.

Pinkie, yah it will get darker and darker each day. But that means you have been using a lot of HPT liao? isnt it exp? if you buy in Singapore, i think one min will cost you a few bucks!!!

Hi Audrey, how are you? its seems like its been quite a few days you din visit this thread!!! any good news?

By the way, cluelessger, I rem you were saying that you have done the guardian test and it is a very dark positive. So instead of getting the blood test, why not use the one that Pinkie had used, that shows how many weeks preggie you are?

lynn - if u r worried, do drop by yr gynae or ask for earlier appt...

bld test - erm if u are asking abt hcg bld test then not necessary. but doc will perform routine bld tests for full blood count and some others. cnt recall what. so can get baseline and also look out for those with low iron, hb, etc etc...

for urine test, gynaes and GPS more or less use the same kind... the only diff is, gynae will be able to scan either pelvis or thru vjayjay to see if sac is present... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] and of cos price of gynae is double if not triple the gp =P

Hi all,

Very sorry to disturb..

I have 42 duphaston pills to let go.. Bought this year in aug 2010. Can show you the pic of the packaging..

It cost about S$58 but I would like to see them all @ S$38..

Anyone keen, pls pm me @ [email protected].

Thank you!

Hi,

Sorry to disturb, I have already delivered and looking to clear some brand-new and preloved baby and maternity items. Items include:

BN Avent Light Moisturizing oil @ $15, RP:$29.90

BN mothercare nursing gowns x 2 @ 35, RP: $75

Preloved:My brest friend nursing pillow + extra cover, $50 RP:$90 + $45 (condition 9/10)

Preloved mothercare swaddling blanket in pink@ $15 RP: $39 (used less than 5x-bb dun like)

Preloved Dale abdominal binder. @ $25 RP:$65 - $80 (used once)

Preloved EGG maternity black shorts @ $25, RP: $159 (worn less than 5x)

And many more..for more pics and descriptions, please see here http://picasaweb.google.com/116194716505027587843/ItemsForSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCOf1kYbm-8Ta1gE#

If keen, please PM or email me at [email protected] Thanks!

SOLD items will be deleted in the album, so it won’t be confusing.

PS: just to add, for every purchase for $15 and above, you get 5pcs of Drypers S for free. so for $30, u get 10pcs and so on. while stocks last!

Back