(2011/06) June 2011

dear mummies, I'm doing a Bp on Sophie the giraffe , baby first toy. It's a natural rubber teether made in France. If anyone is interested to order for mummies in this thread, special discount can be given to u all ya. Cos all is ready stock. Pls pm me ya. Tks.

Still not here yet..

Thank you sisters here for your advices..

My nipples are so swollen and hurts so much I feel they ae falling off of I dun adjust my bra properly..

Hi Audrey,

Any good news ? for me, now 7 weeks preggy also tested positive 6 days before my mens due. So, its possible to be preggy if you tested positive even before your mens due. so, dun worry k !

Stay positive.

HI Blurlemon,

Thxs for adding me in the lists. how is your MS so far ?

i just started MS and its like throughout the day. before food, after food, day, night, ...... very xin ku. Any mums here still suffers from MS like me ?

Hi everyone,

My last period was 20 August and Im 5 days late.Test on wed and thurs but was negative. den i tsted this morning(first urine) using a 10 miu hpt and there was a faint line...tested again in the afternoon using a 15 miu hpt its negative...how?

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/4540295.jpg]

Hi girls,

I tested again with clearboo and prediktor

Clearboo negative and prediktor positive

I am 3 days late.. Never late..

All my MS seem gone.. But the nippie part still hurts..

Shall continue to stay positive bah, not going over board on my expectations just in case my AP comes anytime.

It's really like collecting results for some examinations..

Smart babe,

Thabks for sharing your experience.. Hehe.. At least i dun feel crazy now telling people I tested positive b4 AP due..

It's like a rollercoaster moody ride..

I m wearing a pad, in case my menses comes and stain my paints/skirt. But everytime check, nothing, empty pad..

Hi everyone,

I think you can add me to the family.

Just tested with clearblue digital test kit.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/4541038.jpg]

Hi Ladies

Anyone looking for a good second-hand stroller?

I have a Capella S228 (black and orangey red) for sale at $150. Suitable for newborn. It is a four-wheel drive stroller and the handles are reversible. It comes with full-canopy and a three-point harness. I bought it about 6 months ago at Robinsons (retail price was about $200). It is used occasionally as I also have another Combi stroller (a hand-me-down) from my colleague. I'm letting the Capella go because I have just bought a twin stroller (expecting another bb). Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thank you [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mrs Ang

Congrats ! Pickie

I never see this type pregnancy test kit before, ha, sua ku. I normally buy those 2 lines type. This 1-2 meaning what ? or just read the wording "pregnant" ?

hihi..

my last menses was on 19th Sep.. Tested with Clearblue today n its positive.. Am kinda lost now.. not too sure which gyane to go to? some recommend those gyane @ the clinic.. some said go to Hosp directly.. any idea wads the diff?

hi elbarc,

All depends, hospital will be slightly cheaper and private can be a bomb ! both waiting time equally long. KKH actually not bad. Heard from frens la.

Congrats Elba!!

U all de last period is 1 week before mine...

Right now, I m still negative.. Hopefully 1 week later +

Hi everyone,

I have a Mamas & Papas brand (from UK) baby cot & changing table (both cream color) for sale

Used only for 2 years and is in very good condition

Cot has 3 levels and is good for newborn till 3 years old.

Come with mattress and bed sheets.

Bought at $1500 now selling $450!

Please conatact me at 97970047 for viewing or photo if you are interested. Sorry, i hv problem to upload the photos here.

Hi smartbabe,

Its clearblue digital kit cos i keep having faint line so to be xtra sure i bought this. 1-2 means im 3-4 weeks.will be going to gynae tml.

Anyway i wana ask all the mummies here...

I have been having tummy cramps like dos during pms but not very frequent and my heart keep beating very fast.

Is it normal?

hi pinkie,

Is clearblue really accurate?

I tried clearblue compact,is faint positive and positive the next day..

when is ur LMP?Is it too early to go gynae nw?

Hi Elbarc,

if you walk in to KKH directly without a referral letter from any polyclinic, you will need to pay private hospital rate. In order to get subsidized rate, need to go to a polyclinic and see a doc, then they will give you a referral letter.

But of coz if cost is not a concern to you, you can go to the nearest gynae. As you know, you will have to visit your gynae like once every 2 weeks or once every month, so choosing someone you are comfortable with and near you is important.

CONGrats Pinkie!

Heartbeat is faster...? never had this type of encounter. You will feel baby's heartbeat only at 6 weeks.

Are you too gan cheong that you are pregnant?

Cramp is fine so long they dont come with spotting. Enjoy your 9 months ahead!

Hi cluelessger,

The digital one will give u hope if yours same as me faint line.

wats LMP?

Hi 2WW,

hmmm im not gan geong leh...not dat type of heart beating fast.Cramp is fine huh? im so paranoid abt the cramp..maybe tml ask gynae...

Mine is faint line once and next day is quite dark.

But I choose nt to believe is accurate.

As in your last menstrual period?Mine is 8/22

I don't know if is too early to see gynae..

hey all! was away past few days. hee.

audrey - sometimes stress also delays menses... yeh ive heard of chemical pregnancies too... the test kit shows +ve but actually nothing... tsk tsk... anyway, wish you all the best still...

congrats to Pinkie ~ u might want to wait til 6-8wks before seeing the gynae... if you too early, wun be able to see the sac... some dont even get to see heartbeat til 8wks... so its really your choice... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

any updates from lynn? hope shes fine... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

actually, the erm.. cheap test kits also work fine... i used it for #1.. of cos i didnt believe because faint line... so i actually tested everyday.. wahahaha!!!! kiasu la... and since so cheap and bought quite a few.. so just test n test... lol!

and congrats to the others who are pregs! hee !

Pinkie,

where did you buy the digital one from? I cannot find them in Guardian / Watson..

how much is it? expensive or not?

thanks in advance

thanks cluelessger..

quite ex huh.. guess i will only use it when i see 2 lines on a normal stick first [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hello everyone!!

i just did a hpt this morning and got a faint line. went to buy clearblue just now and will test with hubby at home...

its been a long journey. i was in the ivf thread but now got preggie without going through ivf. so am in a state of shock...

nice meeting all of you here...

so what happens now ah? do we call up gynae for appt or wait?

jacy i think everyone's symptoms is different.

i had chest ache yesterday and today no appetite for lunch even though i would be starving by lunch time!!

Hi Jacy,

Bought mine at Guardian.

Think its ard $23, hubby was the one who paid so im not sure.

I think im kindof paranoid though.

Been feeling giddy and den this morning vomitted my breakfast.

den having tummy cramps.

duno whether its normal or just me...haiz

as for supplements...hmmm i only drink Ba Zhen den got preggie liaoz

Hope everyone is taking folic acid now!

Jacy> Yes I think giddiness is one of the normal symptoms.

Kopibaby> Congrats! Well, you can wait till you are 6-7 weeks before you visit a gynae if everything is fine with you so that you can hear the heartbeat of your baby.

As for me, I tot of going by week 8 then who knows, I started having spotting on week 5. So no choice, went to see doc at week 5. he prescribe me some protegrones (something like that) and ask me to take folic acid too. Going back at week 8!

Helo ladies,

I missed my menses two wks ago, tested positive on clearblue normal and digital kit. Have not visit any dr yet but I had made an appt to c gynae next mon...can't wait for mon to come... although I tink is still too early to hear bb heartbeat

I am still taking the blackmores conceive well gold as it contains folic acid

Elbarc- spotting means seeing blood on panties/peeing

Kopibaby- I took the Blackmores tab for a mth when trying for baby n I tink it wrks

Hi everyone,

I tested positive last Thursday. Do use the Clearblue as it is the most trusted brand. The digital one that Pinkie used may be expensive but it is very accurate. I used Clearble for my first baby and I used it again last week.

sigh...

Hubby forbids me to announce the good news but somehow ple at my workplace oredi noes abt it..

hmm..and of cos they r happy for me cos I have been trying for 5 years!

any of u oredi shared the gd news with ur frens and relatives?

ONI told my mum at the moment cos as for frds n relative beta to announce in the 2nd trimester n I'm planning to inform them aft I Noe bb gender. Dats wat most of my frd did

Morning gers..

I went to see gyane and tested is v v faint positive and even gyane is uncertain.Ask me go back 2 weeks later

so I tested again using moring urine w guardian tester and is quite dark positive

Given duphaston..shd I take it?

so confuse now..

I think should really wait a while to see gyane..

Yes I tried clearblue tester compact not the digital one..

tested in the afternoon on first day faint line,then test again the next day w morning urine and is quite dark.

But as read,some testers are not accurate

Coz I read duphaston is for bleeding

Back