(2011/01) Jan 2011

Kikapo,

Organiser replied got ur payment. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

will update list later.

Hi Kelly Lui,

Organiser said ok.

Pls make Payment to POSB Savings 109-69332-4, with your nickname.

Email directly to [email protected] with your payment details, order and delivery address.

If you want registered postage, need to top-up $2.25

Miaiko,

Great!

I have transferred the money & also emailed the payment details.

Wrap with Pouch + Cold/Warm Pack: $145 + free postage

No registered post required.

Thanks again.

Hi mummies,

I went for my detailed scan yesterday. All went well... I am expecting a boy and a girl!! I'm just so happy that bbs are healthy.

Hope someone can help me to update the list? By the way, my age is 31. thanks!

Hello all! Im also expecting twins... I know that one of my darlings is a boy.. the other one too shy to show.... Ill know on the 24th! May I join this list.... Working wife- CONGRATS my fellow mate who is expecting twins..

Im 29[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Working wife:

Wow... congrats! A boy and a girl... thats perfect! You are aware that you are expecting twins but not sure about the gender previously?

Congrats working mum and Bingaling! I was actually secretly hoping I gotten a twins this pregancy so that I won't have to decide if I wanted a #3 haha. But just don't have the genes lah.

wah, congrats to working_wife & Bingaling!

Really must salute you all!! I can't even manage one bb, what's more 2 at the same time!

Especially the BF part!!....

Thank you.. we'll when my hubby and I first found out, we were so scared. My sis in law had twins and it really wasn't easy. Now, Im feeling a lot more calm. Bring it on man, Ill take the challenge!

Kimksc: I hope its a girl too- I only have girl NAMES. Ill know o n 24 Sep on the major scan day...

wah! working_wife & Bingaling,

you 2 so lucky to have twin. one stone hit 2 birds. Congrates!

I notice a trend on this forum. those who hope a certain gender bb usually came out opp. think if i really decide to ttc again i will hope not to have twin and also hope for ... hee hee

Hi, I'm back from my detail scan. Baby is very healthy.

I spent 1 hr waiting at TMC and another 1 hr scanning as my baby is lying at the side + the sonographer is quite new. Anyway, glad tat the detail scan is over and now looking forward to the birth of my little princess.

Wah!! Congrats, working wife & bingaling!

Double joy! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hee!

thanks thanks all!

I knew it was twins from earlier scans... just that wasn't able to find out gender until detailed scan.

Well, there is a whole set of worries also with multiple pregnancy... at the end of the day, we all hope that our babies will be healthy and safe right? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

working_wife, think positive. everything will be fine. got to have confident with our baby. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

ting - i went universal studios liao... frankly speaking i did not really enjoy it. Weather was just too hot, but that's spore for you. Spent half the day there and i was so drained already. I spent 1 whole day at japan disneyland previously and had much much more fun.

Hi,

DISPOSABLE PIGEON BREAST PADS for sale

Normal price at Baby Hypermart:

1)$18.90 for 60 pieces/ box.

2) $11.90 for 30 pieces/ box.

The above 90 pieces selling at S$30.80 (Baby Hypermart).

I am selling the above at S$20 nett.

Please text me at 9820 4176 if you are keen.

Tks

i also just had my detailed scan at TMC today. Waited for 1.5hr. Baby's estiamted weight is 293g which the sonographer says its normal. But when i look at the charts and box plots, its appears to be lesser than the average weight. A bit worried cos my stomach so small and I only gain abt 3 kg so far.

Hi Miaiko,

bebelounge also did not reply as to whether she received my payment although I left her an email to ask her to confirm receipt. can you please help me check? Thanks!

Mummies' name in orange color, kindly update your choice of wrap & size soon!

This Spree is extended to coming Tuesday. Mummies who wants to join the spree, Hurry put down your orders.

Mummies who have already placed orders, please make Payment to POSB Savings 109-69332-4, with your nickname.

Email [email protected] with your payment details and delivery address.

Updates.....

Postpartum Tummy Wrap

With Pouch : $129 per wrap + free postage.

Pouchless: $119 per wrap + free postage

Cold/Warm Pack: $18 + free postage

Wrap with Pouch + Cold/Warm Pack: $145 + free postage

1) Miaiko - PAID

2) esthert ?

3) Mitch ?

4) luckymummy11 - PAID

5) cookiefleur - PAID

6) chercat (w pouch. XS-M)

7) hoshi - PAID

8) kikapo - PAID

9) Jass1408 -PAID

10) Daphne - PAID

11) Darienna - PAID

12) Ting - PAID

13) Misty - PAID

14) Trevitrevi - PAID

15) Pinky_J - PAID

16) Nimkulut - PAID

17) Valerie142 (pouchless, size: XS-M)

18) Jovial - PAID

19) Lily_H - PAID

20) Little Oxygen (pouchless, size: XS-M)

21) Sofia - PAID

22) Komathi (Pouchless, size: XS-M)

23) gingersnap82 (w pouch, size: XS-M)

24) nikki1975 - PAID

25) Chelleybaby - PAID

26) pinkimum - PAID

27) Kelly - PAID

hi all,

congrats to all mummies with twins/singletons, glad to see that all are babies are healthy.

i just had my scan today, its a girl! haha 2 girls now, probly have to upgrade my current kitchen set to accommodate both princesses at play. ;p

since i have 2 girls, hard to decide whether i should close shop after 2.

Hihi littlepigpig,

Dun worry la~ I m 22 weeks preg today n only gained ard 4kg... My bump also super mini size... Everyone who met me thought I m 3 mnths preg nia~ I was a bit worried but judging from energetic kickboxing moves (all day long) I m surely little princess is doing fine inside~~~

I m sure ur bb is doing fine too! Just enjoy e fact that it might be easier to get ard now n probably easier to get back to our prepregnancy figure la~~~

Hi mommies-to-be

Sorry to interrupt.Im a july mommy.

Ive a few items to let go.

1) medela electric pump and extras to let go as ive stoop breastfeeding.condition 8/10.

2)nappy liners(unopened)and cloth nappy(not used before)

3)Chicco baby carrier.Used once.(pink in colour)As baby prefer my sarong sling.Condition 10/10.

4)1 brand new tin of FRISO Stage 1.

5)Baby girls clothes( some are Brand new in packaging)

6)BabyCare Steriliser (EMIDE) condition 7/10

7) Rocker.

Pls email me at [email protected] if you are interested for price and pics.

Take care mummies.

Dear mummies/mtb..

have you decided on the PD to take??

My gynae usually take Dr YY Yip and Dr Gong Wei Kin

But as i look thro the forum, saw that Hoshi and gingersnap do not approve of Dr YY Yip..due to past bad encounter..

Any good PD to recommend?? i'll be delivering in GlenE

Hi Miaiko sorry MIA for a while been bz. As for the wrap, I am quite a big size and I think i have to try to fit before i buy cos I am afraid of getting the wrong size. So would u pls kindly take me out of this group buy thxs. Sorry for the trouble.

Littepigpig & Nimkulut:

Unlike you girls, my tummy is big. A stranger on MRT asked if I'm giving birth very soon. The very next day, a colleague whom I have not met for a few months said the same too. *fainted* I was only in my 16th week then. Thou I have only gained 1-2kg so far. Hoping not to gain as much as my previous pregnancy.

Miaiko:

Thanks for checking w the organiser about payment! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Bingaling:

Congrats on your twins!!

Esthert:

2 girls to dress up and play masa masa with. Nice [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Going for my detailed scan tm. Very excited to see bb again. She has been really really active. Very responsive when her daddy speaks to her, refuse to let her gor gor feel her kicks. Hope to see her healthy and growing well tm.

O ya... anyone decided on names for babies? I'm like going through the list of girls names now... Hahaha shortlisted so many. Undecided yet.

Chabby,

I'm still looking for a PD.. need to ask my gynae on my next visit...

Nimkulut,

I still can't feel a lot of bb movements yet. I'm ard 20 weeks, but can only feel the movements only in morning and at night.... but not all the times... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Hoshi,

My bb gal uses my bladder as punching bag lo... -_- n she *frantically* flips around when her daddy sings lullaby to her...

Sometimes her powerful kicks will result in wierd expression on my face... ... ... But reassuring nonetheless... My hb tried to convince me that my active little princess is bcos I guai guai eat my DHA everyday...

My hb read somewhere tht bb with enuff DHA will be active bright eye tot... N those without will be lazy nua nua bb... *faint*

Hey bbkoh, i went for e class yesterday too... 4:30-7pm class.. Love e massage moves taught. I also found e session v Informational... :D

does the pre-natal classes help?

glenE provide these classes after you give birth.. so am wondering if i shld sign up for any of these classes elsewhere.

read about Mrs BB Wong's classes but general feedback is that her classes are always very packed.

anyone went for KKH classes? any comment on theirs?

Chabby,

I'm also from Glen-E but I also signed up for the Mrs Wong class, attended yesterday, 2-4pm class.

My friend just delivered in July in Glen-E said she was so tired that she can't go for the class... maybe cos she underwent C-sec... She highly recommended me... so i went... It was enjoyable & teaches our husbands how to care for us... :D

I will encourage you to go. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

babykoh, nimkulut,

After seeing your comments, i am really looking forward to my class in Oct too.

Mine starts on Oct 23.

Going for my detailed scan tomorrow! Excited!

Between medela freestyle and pis, is there major difference in functions, power etc beside size? Freestyle is lighter and run on rechargeable batteries. But how about comfort and power?

Any feedback from mommies?

Hi Miaiko,

Am i still in time for the wrap? Just to check is it possible to use the pouchless wrap immediately after delivering instead of the one with pouch? I think it will be better under clothes as the pouch one maybe bulky?

Hi morning all! :D

Long time nv log in.. But so glad to know all mums & bbs is doing fine. :D

i just had my detailed scan on last sat.

im having a ger, im so happy! :D

thank u valerie.

will disucss w hubby to see if we can make the schedule cuz i understand it's a few sessions.

ivftwins,

you may want to check on other threads. remember seeing some post on breastpump cuz i was researchin on what brands n model to buy.

if i'm not wrong, remember that PIS is stronger but reviews on comfort varies due to individual preference.

here are some of the other factors i'm looking at when considering a breastpump:

- noise. (read that mini e is noisy, woke somebody hubby up when expressing)

- weight. (esp i'm going to be a working mum.. need to carry to-fro)

- availability of spare parts (if anything breaks down)

- cost (of spare parts n storage bags)

if you are a working mum, quite a hassle to bring PIS to-fro from work. so you may wan to consider the context you are using.

I decide to hold off my buy till BM supply steadies after i give birth.

p.s: i remember u can try some of these models at the breastfeeding mothers support group.

here's the URL. but it's by apt basis. i'm considering going down to take a look.

http://www.breastfeeding.org.sg/demo-pumps.html

hope these info will be helpful.

hi ladies

Mrs Wong class really good, she teach how to strengthen the pelvis for smooth, easier delivery,some simple stretching exercises for legs, arms and how to get up from the floor easily. Many many patterns

she encourage bathing during confinement and dont overdose on alcohol!!! Hee hee funny la.

Best part she said tat made the whole class laugh, she said 37 weeks onwards walk your wife like a dog, so that she can have smoother and easier delivery! so funny

Hi mummies taking Mrs Wong's class,

Can I check how do you make booking for her class? I tried calling parentcraft but it seems that nobody is picking it up and always go to voicemail.

Thanks!

Hi dear all mummies,

I am interested to take up a prenatal yoga class. Is there any good ones to recommend? Thanks!

Back