(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

Piggym, yeah super hot man...feel like walking ard naked but of coz cun la....*Sweats*

jandew,

wahahah.. I feel like jumping into the swimming pool wor. so hot the weather.. hee hee

yesterday u went for what class?

Piggym, yesterday learnt French: onion soup, pork chops and peach melba.

Duno wat to do today...wat r u gals doing?

Was tinking where is nice & cool? Prolly shopping centre onli...hahahaha.......

Someting to share, for those of u who use MAC pdts, now they got a recycling scheme. Collect 6 empty containers, any type can be MAC lipgloss, lip conditioner, eyeshadow, blusher watsoever, can exchange for a free lipstick of ur choice.

http://www.maccosmetics.com/giving_back/btm_return_packaging.tmpl

I have juz got to know of tis, would collect my containers fr now onwards....I use their lipgloss & conditioner, threw many away liao...so sayang.

angel not buying. Taking up new insurance soon. Must hold back some expenses. I just bot new skincare.

Jan i have 5 lipsticks to claim. Always forget. I used to do pigment sharings and got alot of containers.

Girls i so proud of my gal. Last night 3rd night. After two nite crying nonstop few hours last night she knew. Fought me a while dont want to sleep at last drink some milk from bottle again and gave me back toss and turn another 5 mins then she ko. My maid told me yday despite sleeping 3am night before. She didnt nap extra. So last night must be very tired yet no cry just fuss abit only. Today go out she tap tap on my drums look at me i said no with a smile. She just put her head on my drums and hug me.

Vic Ma, I tink ur dd beri cute leh....I tink she is getting used to it liao...juz persist on.

Wats pigment sharing? What do pple use MAC pigments for huh? I tink lip conditioner(lip balm) cannot hor? Coz the website does not state.

Actually now I prefer lipgloss instead of lip sticks liao. Their lipsticks alw break, coz I chor lor....

if you girls interested i can do mac pigment sharings. One pot can make ten smaller pots can get from sasa. Product is $36 i think each portion can be $4.90. Includes pot and postage. I very long never buy liao cos lazy to do sharings and one pot just too much. I only repurchase melon its my all time favourite.

Vic Ma, u use pigment do wat??? Kekeke........

Tt time I bot glitter dust fr cosmetic website used for my hair during D & D. And body too... But the glitter too small, not obvious, oso does not stick. Tink buying hair glitter is beta.

Purplelace, yes I tink tts correct.

Okie me gtg pom pom n go gai gai...to get free air-con...Muahahaha....

purple its right its jan tell me one from horse's mouth.

Ya af came quite upset. Make sure its not cos i breast feeding. Must stop now since not so beneficial already.

Jan i use pigments for eye shadow mainly. Or if suitable can be blush highlighter. Its hard to use from the main pot anyway i always take some out before i use.

vic ma

i understand how u feel loh

tat time my boy also hard wean off...but lucky off of a sudden before he turn 12mth...sleep thru so nite feed no more haha

then 14th mth...tried several times to wean him off finally succeeded!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] but til now he still dun like FM leh....tink he stil prefer mummy milk! hehe

piggym

me too feel like jumping into the pool, and I am going to do that after my girls wake up fr their nap....

good luck telly...

hey ladies! Back from collecting my surround system....very shiok~

Today the heat almost KILLED me!! Took MRT N I nearly wan to knock on the driver's door to ask him to BLOODY MAKE THE AIRCON COOLER!!! So hot lor!!!

Ok la, after the heaty short walk to funan...I pop into swensen to eat ice-cream....hehehehe!

Anyone use any bbq catering before??

purple weaning

i think weaning now is about ren xin. u really have to harden yr heart a bit & get some help. i didnt sleep 3 nites got migraine liao. if i didnt nap just now & she didnt sleep normally last night - i think i cannot manage liao

started

Wed nite 1 hr tired liao gave in. after that i could not sleep another few hrs. She KOed in my arms nicely.

Thurs 3am gave her milk bottle drink just abit gave me back went to sleep. middle of nite woke again i gave her milk cos still warm abit she wet herself & bed with milk had to go change her. by the time i came back with wet towel to clean her & let her wear a fresh shirt - she already so KOed she didnt bother about me & cont to sleep 2-3 more hours nicely then woke & i let her latch less than 2 mins she KO in my arms.

friday night 17/4/09. knows she not getting it - i wear a big tee no more sleeveless for her to DIY. she tries but i say no firmly. she does alot of nonsense play touch this & that in the room do this & that. at last i made another bottle of milk 240ml drank only 60ml & gave me back Toss & turn climbing over me for another 5 mins & eventually fell alseep in my arms. INterestingly on Friday itself. I tot having only slept at 3am & woke at 11am she will nap more during the day - no only around 1.5 hrs (usually 1-2 hrs)

Sat morning wakes cries i smile at her she reaches for the balance milk bottle (just like yday morning) i tell her NO NO its spoilt cannot drink last nights left overs. She makes upset noises & follows me out of the room to get her bath.

In the car to lunch she tries her luck at my spag strap tee. I said no & she puts her head on my chest & hugs me & hug her back. AAfter lunch on the way home, she taps on my drums & smiles, I smile back & say no. she again puts her head on my chest & i hug her back.

aw-bb

i think its a good idea cos my friend had a BBQ + cooked food. PPLE generally LAZY to cook so the cooked food all gone - the raw meat still there untouched. so either u want totally BBQ DIY or u must hire the cook!

aw-bb

if u have some relatives say teenagers u can also give them small ang pao ask them come help u la.

Cos i feel hor BBQ DIY much cheaper. buy wash marinate all just takes alot of time but if u have time why not.

My frineds has a BBQ last time bot marinated meats from cold storage - Gosh so pricey!

chicken wings hor 2+ kg 20 pcs around $6-7.

Steak this could be most ex, tenderrising u can use some green papaya skin/juice - whatever cut also can become tender & even tear.

sausages - suppose the special ones will cost abit more but then again it will still be cheaper than get from a BBQ company?

BUT HAVING SAID THIS. if too many pple then u just take care drinks ba. let the professionals do the work - dont over tire your self out.

aw-bb

house warming what about this

1) pot of curry

2) fried bee hoon

3) assorted meats grilled - can be sotong balls, chicken nuggets to serious meaty meats.

4) a salad

5) fresh cut fruits

6) drinks and maybe a home made dessert? Ching Ting? bobo cha cha?

vic ma: u seems more excited than me hehehehe! The last time we had the bbq, my dh bought for 7 ppl cost alot of $$!!! wah lau..then just now I see the website pricing...nearly faint. SO many varieties and cater for 25 ppl somemore ...quite cheap.

Alot of my cousins are oversea leh. hahaha...my relatives super onz in bbq one. The last time we had so nice....I LOVE FAMILY GATHERING!!!

Tellytubby : How how?? U never update us the results?

By the way, ladies i saw the word "PREGNANT" on my clearblue test kit ytd evening. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Aw-bb : Happy. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] I very surprised i thot i will no preggie so soon. An advanced big bday present for me....

Aw-bb : I think after my menses return for 1-2mths after giving birth, i got preggie liao le. I ttc for 2mths bah.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back